- Text Size +

"Bullshit..." Said Jennifer.


The 4 inch woman had just finished moving loads of discarded T shirts, pants, underwear, and socks, and gathered them nearly in one pile close to the door as instructed by the giant matriarch. She had to work fast, Harumi didn't say when she was coming back and Jennifer knew if her mistress wasn't impressed with her effort, her punishment could be extended.


By now, she was sweating profusely and her chest was rising and falling so fast it nearly stretched her ribs. She was a very fit and healthy young woman, but she was living in a world of giants.. her strength was comical at this scale, and even a bra or a thin T-shirt took some serious effort to be carried or dragged across the room. And now she had the biggest obstacle so far.


Taking a minute to breathe and regain her energy, with her hands on her knees, she looked at the next objective, the giant woman's colossal Japanese wood clogs.. she'd finished cleaning them, using an old sock and her own spit where needed. It wasn't easy, already tried she had to scrub the truck sized objects for over 30 minutes before she was confident her owner wouldn't disapprove of her work. Now she had one final mission, to "put" them under the woman's bed.


The damn things are ridiculously heavy, she thought. While in reality they were only about 350 grams a piece, that still made them significantly heavier than herself. In fact each one felt like it weighed about 300 pounds to her. Her eyes traced the distance she had to move them, and she felt depressed.. This was a challenge out of a strongman contest, but regardless she had to wing it.


She tried pushing the footwear from the back at first, but that was very inefficient. She then shifted to dragging them from the thong, and that worked better. But by the time she had the first shoe under the bed, she was ready to faint. Friction with the carpet was making her job a lot harder, and suddenly she had an idea. She thought she could lift the front of the shoe, and drag it like that.. it could be easier that way, since there should be less friction against the carpet.


After a struggle, she managed to lift the front end of the shoe, her face was red from the effort, and she was sweating profusely again. With the shoe resting against her shoulders, she inched her way forward. She didn't know whether she should be laughing or crying, her situation was just absolutely ridiculous. She'd worked her ass off for over an hour now piling some laundry and cleaning a pair of house shoes, and now here she was, pushing herself to the limit to put the same shoes under the bed as she was instructed. She wasn't supposed to be doing this, she bitterly thought, it was becoming hard to remember that one day she was a lawyer. Now she was whatever the Asian giants wanted her to be, and they clearly thought of her as property, maybe a servant maybe a pet.. definitely not a professional businesswoman.


Lost in her train of thoughts, she wasn't paying attention to how and where she was walking, and her foot for caught in the carpet fibers, she shrieked as she fell, and the next thing she knew she was on her face with the giant shoe on top of her. She cursed as she looked at the distance she had left, she was almost there! She tried to get up, but her tired arms could generate enough torque to lift her with so much weight on her back.


"You gotta be kidding me!" She said out loud.. "I am trapped under a fucking shoe!!"


She tried over and over again, to no avail.. the weight holding her down was just too much given what she'd been through. She tried pulling herself from underneath it, grabbing carpet fibers and using them to pull herself out.. she was making progress, but it was extremely slow.


Suddenly she stopped, and her eyes went wide.. she could feel the ground shaking beneath her, barely at first, but the vibrations were getting stronger and stronger.. one of the giants was coming. She squirmed frantically, trying to get up and finish her last task on time.. but it was too late.


The door burst open, and she could see 2 massive feet approaching her, immediately she knew who it was.. Harumi.. Jennifer buried her face in the carpet for a second, this was going to be very humiliating.. The giantess finally stopped a few inches from her, nearly giving the tiny woman a heart attack as she worried she would be stepped on and squished. Jennifer shrieked and yelled at loud as she could to get the giant woman's attention.


Harumi looked down puzzled, and quickly scanned the floor looking for the little woman.. the voice seemed to be coming from next to her feet. Suddenly she saw a tiny hands reaching from underneath the shoe and grabbing at the carpet. She realized that the tiny woman was trapped under her shoe, and she burst into booming laughter as she squatted down, and easily picked up the shoe and threw it aside, exposing the little woman underneath.


She watched amusedly as Jennifer slowly got up, walked to her, and knelt before her feet like she was trained to do.


"I'm sorry goddess.. I'm so sorry.. I tried my best, and I was so close, I did everything you told me to do.. I didn't want to disappoint you, please don't put me back in there" she finished by leaning forward and kissing the Japanese woman's big toe.


Harumi watched from above, and nearly felt high from the power trip.. this was a full grown woman, a very attractive one too, that was trapped and unable to move under her shoe.. and now she was begging for her approval. Jennifer looked up and locked eyes with her captor. With a while Harumi said "Keep kissing little one, don't be afraid to use some tongue too."


Jennifer nodded immediately "As you wish goddess" Without hesitation, she held the big toe with both hands and started kissing it near the joint, finishing each kiss with a passionate lick. She was used to this by now, and found herself actually not minding the taste of the woman's skin.. she was actually starting to find the warmth and the taste agreeable. She dragged her teeth across the big toe, knowing full well how much Harumi liked it, and heard some praise from the giantess above her.


She was interrupted with a question from her mistress "Was my giant shoe too much for my little girl?"


Jennifer just nodded, not wanting to speak about it.


"Awww you're such a cute little lady! Stand up."


Jennifer did as she was told, confused.. suddenly the colossal big toe in front of her curled and then flicked her in the chest. It wasn't particularly strong or painful but it was enough to knock her flat onto her back. She heard the giant giggle and then tell her to stand up again. Having no choice, she simple got back up. This time, the big toe hovered right in her face, before rising a bit more and landing on top of her head. She felt it get heavier slowly but gradually, and she was eventually forced onto her knees, and then flat down on her face. She just laid there accepting it, if she showed complete submission this should end quickly.


The massive digit flipped her onto her back, and she was staring at the wrinkled sole of the giant older woman. She finally heard the woman coo at her "You're so small and weak, but mommy's got you.." she paused for a second and then continued "give the bottom of mommy's foot a kiss tiny girl"


No hesitation again, she pushed her face into the fragrant soft creamy flesh, and kissed it time and again, then stopped to drag her tongue across the skin, getting a good taste of the woman's slightly sweaty and salty skin. She didn't care.


Finally the foot was gone and Jennifer was picked up and brought to the woman's face.. Harumi studied her for a few seconds before she said "don't work honey, you're not going back in the shoe, I'm happy with your behavior and with what you managed to do in my absence. Keep it up and your punishment will be over in no time."


Jennifer squirmed happily as she kissed the hand holding her. She was slipped into her owner's pocket as the giant woman walked out of the room. She pulled herself up and looked out to see where she was being taken, but soon she felt a huge index finger tapping her on the head and sending her back down. Her mistress didn't want her sticking her head out, so she simply sat in the pocket and waited to be taken out.