- Text Size +

Jennifer sat in the complete darkness and hugged her knees. She could see nothing, smell nothing but the powerful scent of the giant woman's feet, nor could she hear anything save for the booming footsteps when one of the giants where in the room. She'd lost count of how long she'd been there for, although she believed it was a week maybe, which meant she had 3 more weeks of this hell to endure, and her spirit was already broken. It was unbelievably boring, the air she breathed was thick and heavy, and saturated with her mistress's odor, and she couldn't even stand up in there, which meant she had to spend her time either lying down or sitting.. she was certain she'd developed a minor case of claustrophobia because of it.


Harumi had trapped her in one of her old sneakers and blocked the entrance with a few bunched up socks. Jennifer noticed that as time went by, the giant matriarch had less tolerance of any outburst, any objection coming from the little people, or any challenge to the Japanese giants' complete authority. Jennifer tried to explain why she objected, how it was unfair, how they were people with feelings, and how not only her feelings but her own dignity were ignored by Ayumi and Saeko. Sadly all this did was upset the older woman even more..


She told Jennifer how disappointed she was that after all this time she was given to adjust to her new life, and all the effort both giants put in to teach her how she's expected to behave, she still acted up, breaking the rules and disrespected them. She then scolded the little woman for being ungrateful, because "after everything they returning they did to take care of her, she repaid them by embarrassing them in front of their guests."


She was only allowed out of her prison briefly, to eat or drink, or to stretch her legs for a few minutes or so a quick chore for one of the giants. She'd tried to hold on to her dignity, at first refusing to admit that she'd done anything wrong, after all she couldn't believe how audacious these people were! She literally saw other women taking liberty with her man, and she barely objected to it twice, without directly insulting the giants. But today she couldn't take it no more, and the thought of how much time she had left terrified and depressed her. She was going to beg them for an end to this torture the next time they took her out, she was ready to say anything and do anything that they wanted it it meant an end to this.


Suddenly she felt the familiar booming footsteps shake her prison, and her head shot up immediately, to the point it hit the ceiling since she was near the toe section. The little people had become very good at telling who was coming from the sound of their shoes or the booms created by their bare feet. Harumi was only slightly heavier than her daughter, and yet the mini earthquakes she caused as she walked were discernably more powerful to the tiny couple.. And Jennifer could tell that the person who had just walked into the room was the giant mother. She didn't have to wait for long, as she felt her prison being picked up, and moments later she was blinded by light as the entrance was unlocked, and she tumbled out of the shoe onto the floor.


As her eyes adjusted to the bright light, she was faced with the woman's massive feet sitting atop her wooden thong sandals. Her eyes followed the giant redwood size legs that now disappeared into a classic Japanese kimono, up the woman's giant full torso, and settled on her face looking down at Jennifer from above the shelf of Harumi's breasts. No matter how many times she saw her from this point, it never failed to shock and terrify the tiny woman. She was so insanely big it took Jennifer's eyes time to travel across the expense of her body, and she had to crane her neck to see her face. And in her traditional dress, she literally looked like a Japanese god standing above her.


Jennifer didn't wait for the titaness to say anything this time, immediately she ran to her feet, and fell to her knees before them. She then bowed so low that her head was touching the tip of the woman's sandal, and she only raised it a little as she inched forward on all fours and pressed her lips into the woman's big toe, kissing it over and over again and then licking it repeatedly in a complete show of submission and humiliation. With tears in her eyes, she begged and pleaded with the giant woman to end her punishment, promising her to never step out of line ever again, and admitting to her how bad a mistake she made. Saying anything she thought might appease her mistress and convince her to end her torment.


Harumi didn't say anything, she stood there watching the tiny's show of submission, and gave her the chance to say what she wanted. The sight of the little woman next to her foot was priceless, and unbelievable.. she looked so small, so fragile and defenseless next to her feet, Harumi could simply crush her with no effort.. she felt the by now familiar jolt of power and excitement rush through her body as she thought about how much power she had over the tiny couple.. as much as she thought she had a responsibility to take care of these 2, and as much as she thought of them as household members on a lower level, she couldn't deny that part of her enjoyed the power trip. She'd went from an ordinary woman, who in a few months would find herself living all alone, to a literal goddess with two of the hottest people she'd ever met literally at her feet. A mere word from her decided their fate, they couldn't do anything without her approval.


And she liked her little companions, she wouldn't have kept them if she didn't.. Even Jennifer, Harumi found her beautiful, elegant, and intelligent from the first time she met her, and when she shrunk Harumi couldn't get over how incredible it would be to have such a marvel of a young lady all to herself, at her beck and call. She sometimes even thought of the little woman more as a daughter.. and deep down she didn't want her to suffer.


But at the same time, she'd about had it with her constant outbursts, she just wanted the little ones to move on and accept being hers, and while a bit if defiance was fun to crush every now and then, Jennifer's last tantrum was particularly unacceptable to her because she acted as though Mike was still hers. This was not something the giant matriarch was willing to tolerate, as she wanted both tinies to understand and accept that they both belonged to her first and foremost, and that they only got to her their relationship because she allowed it.


Her focus went back to the tiny girl below her, and amazingly, Jennifer hadn't stopped showering her foot with licks and kisses and begging for forgiveness the entire time.. she must really want out of the shoe. But Harumi kept thinking she might forget everything after a few days and start acting up again and challenging the giants. If and when that happens, it could be amusing.. even cute maybe.. but Harumi couldn't let her think she and Mike belonged to each other, they needed to understand that they belonged to her.


"That's enough little girl"


Jennifer immediately went quiet, and looked up at the giant woman trying to gauge her reaction.


"Keep your head down, I didn't give you the permission to rise"


Jennifer immediately bowed again, and even gently kissed the tip of her owner's wooden sandal. Harumi loved that.


"Have you learned your lesson?"


"I have goddess, I now understand that I made a huge mistake, I shouldn't have challenged Ayumi-sama's authority.. can't apologize enough for it."


"That was not your only mistake little one. What is even more unacceptable is the reason that made you object." The giant woman paused for a second "What we do to Mike isn't your business, he doesn't belong to you now, he belongs to me and my daughter, and the same goes for you."


Jennifer was quiet at that, she remained kowtowed before the colossal woman but she didn't reply as the words sunk in.


"As unfair as it may seem to you, as your caretaker and goddess, I have full control of you and little Mike, and the only reason why you're still together is because I allow it. You're my property, and while I want you to live normally and happily in my care, always remember that everything in your life is up to me. As long as you behave yourself and know your place, you don't have to worry about anything, but you don't get to decide what we do with Mike or with you. Is that clear?"


"Crystal clear my goddess"


"Very good. This is far better to hear than when you were trying to justify what you did. But I want to hear you say it little one."


"Certainly megami.. Say what?"


"What you understood from our conversation Jennifer-chan"


Jennifer swallowed the last remaining bit of her pride..


"That you own me and you own Mike, I want to thank you for letting us see each other, I appreciate your generosity, and how you do your best to take care of me and give me a normal life under you.."


"And?"


"And for giving me the permission to be with him, but I understand that we are both yours first and foremost."


Harumi remained quiet so Jennifer continued "And I promise to be a good girl from now on for you goddess. I have learned my place, I'm your pet, you slave if you want me to be.. I just want to please you."


"That's much better my little one, maybe I can end your punishment a bit earlier, but not just yet."


Jennifer's heart sank immediately.


"But you don't have to go back to your prison yet. I have a few tasks for you, and if by the end I'm happy with you, I'll end your punishment."


"I promise not to disappoint your greatness!"


"OK little girl. I just had my shower, and for your first task I want you to gather my clothes and pile them up greatly in one spot at the foot of the bed, then I want you to clean these sandals for me. I expect you to be done by the time I'm back to tell you what your next task is."


"I will do my absolute best goddess! Can I just..."


"Very well.. This conversation is over for now. Get started little one." The giantess interrupted.


Jennifer immediately placed another kiss on the tip of the woman's sandals.


"Humbly my goddess.."


Harumi took off her sandals and started walking towards the door. Before she could leave however, Jennifer yelled for her to wait.


The giantess turned and looked at the little woman questioningly "Yes little one?"


Jennifer ran to the woman and then fell on her right foot, with a shakey voice and tears in her eyes she kissed the woman's foot time and again. "Thank you for giving me a chance goddess Harumi.. being trapped in there was killing me.. Thank you.."


Harumi felt her heart melting at that, she nearly knelt down and snatched up the tiny woman to kiss her, but she stopped herself. "You're welcome little one. I don't want to punish you, at least not like that, but I will. You have to accept your new place and understand you're now in a culture where showing respect to those above you is very important. Be a good little girl and you won't have to worry about it again." The giantess smiled down before she turned and left the room closing the door behind her.


...