- Text Size +

Mike tried to guess how much time had passed as he nibbled at the thin skin between the giant toes that surrounded his head on both sides. He knew he had to be extra careful here, if he tickled the woman she could inadvertantly clamp down on his head with her toes and squish it like a grape. He trusted her though, he knew she liked him and cared about him, she liked Jennifer too, he thought. She genuinely thought of herself as a goddess figure to them and wanted their devotion and obedience, and as such she had the right to correct them and wasn't afraid to enforce her will and punish them if they disappointed her, but she never got too violent, she never did anything that could seriously hurt them. She appreciated how strong she was to them and was always careful not to go too far, and limited physical punishment to a couple flicks at most. He even thought she prolly didn't flick them as hard as she could.


Harumi looked at the tiny man working on her feet and smiled as they locked eyes. He looked both extremely adorable and totally hilarious with his little head poking from between her toes like that, and she held back the urge to give it a squeeze. He'd rubbed both the tops and bottoms of her feet, almost as much with his mouth as with his hands, and she giggled as she saw he was sporting an erection once again. She thought it was very cute, and motivated him to work sincerely. She literally had to give him water as his mouth ran dry several times from licking every inch of her feet, even her toenails were spit shined by the little one. It was incredible how this young man was crazy for her feet, almost as empowering as her size relative to him and his complete subservience to her. She decided he'd done enough and simply told him to finish up by getting in between her toes and cleaning them.


By the time she finally released his head and picked him up from between her toes, he was limp and could barely move. She dropped him down in a pile of scented wet wipes and told him to clean himself. He wondered if that was possible.. he was literally full of her, having tasted and swallowed enough of her sweat and juices, not to mention her favorite massage oil, to last him a lifetime. He could taste nothing but her skin and her pheromones, and he was getting very sleepy but he remembered his final objective.


Harumi had stood up and was wrapping her satin nightgown around her naked body, Mike couldn't get over how unfathomably gigantic and awe inspiring she looked from this perspective. Her mere footsteps created booms and little earthquakes, she literally looked like a god and it was hard to believe at one point she was a normal attractive middle-aged woman to him.. even a significantly shorter than him.


No time for this, he thought. He got up slowly, and walked closer to her, she noticed immediately, and stopped moving.


"Little Mike, what did I tell you about being careful when you're on the floor? You can't just get this close to my feet when I'm walking.. do you understand how terrible mommy would feel if I accidentally crushed one of my little babies?"


He threw himself on her big toe, kissed it several times, and then said "I'm sorry goddess, I know how much you care about me, I just wanted to talk to you for a minute if I have your permission"


"Make it quick little one, I need to take a shower"


"Thank you goddess, I just wanted to beg you to end Jennifer's punishment. I know she disappointed you, she shouldn't have acted up after Ayumi-sama told her to stay put, but I'm sure she understands it was a big mistake now."


Harumi was a quiet for a minute, looking down at the tiny man begging at her feet. She finally said "I was very displeased with her behavior. You've been living with us for a long time now, I take great care of you, and I was very clear when I explained what I expect from you in return. I thought she had learned her place and was adapting to her new life but she disappointed me"


Mike, now sober, couldn't believe how audacious this woman was, she casually expected them to accept that they were now basically her pets, or even her slaves, to the point that even the smallest objections should be considered completely unacceptable. Nevertheless, they couldn't do anything about it, and simply had to bend to the giant woman's will.


Seeing that she seemed more adamant about carrying out the punishment this time, Mike basically prostrated himself at her feet, pressing his face into her toe, as he begged her once again "Please give her the chance to show you how sorry she is for misbehaving. She's already been punished enough by Ryoko-san..."


Harumi didn't let him finish this time, she interrupted in a calm but very authoritative and sharp tone "Only I decide if she's had enough punishment little one, not you. Is that clear?"


"It is great goddess.. forgive me for that. It's just she's my girlfriend, it hurts me thinking what she's going through..."


"She belongs to this household, and so do you. You're both our property, and I know how much you care about little Jen, but meeting her owners' expectations takes priority."


"Certainly goddess. But I humbly beg you to give her a chance. Knowing how kind you are, I.. I thought you could just give her a chance to demonstrate to you that she's ready to become even more obedient and devoted than me."


Harumi sighed, brushing her big toe against the tiny man's face.. she finally said "OK, I'll think about it. She will be staying in there for now, but tomorrow we'll see if I feel like giving her a chance to prove what you're telling me"


"Can I at least see her tonight? Please goddess, could you give us a few minutes..."


"She's not getting out tonight little guy" Replied Harumi in a very sharp tone "I'm done with this conversation, and I don't want you to bring it up again. Understood?"


"Perfectly goddess, whatever you say. Thank you for hearing me out" he finished by kissing her foot once more.


"Good boy. Now let's go take a shower"