- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided to limit it to the original 4 characters as per your requests. Hope you like it.

- 1 week later -


"Right there honey, a little bit harder" Harumi spoke softly.


"Certainly my goddess!!" Came the reply from the tiny man rubbing her neck.


The giant matriarch was lying on her belly with her head resting on a pillow and her hands tucked underneath it. She was completely naked save for a white towel underneath her, as Mike straddled her neck and massaged the skin and muscle underneath him. He was naked too, his entire body slick with fragrant massage oil, and he was using his entire body, particularly his hands and knees, to help the giant Japanese woman relax and enjoy herself.


It was his first time seeing her all naked, and he was surprised and maybe a bit worried how nonchalant she was about it, but it was far from her first time seeing him naked. When he tried to avert his gaze at first, she simply chuckled and said nothing. Later as he got to work, she jokingly told him they were her "cute tiny little pets" and it was inevitable sooner or later.


Mike thought how normally he would feel guilty about what he was doing, particularly about how much he enjoyed being so close to the giant woman's beautiful mature body, but at this point he'd grown accustomed to ignoring this feeling. He simply accepted that they're inevitable, he was effectively her body slave, spending the majority of his time on her body, and there was no denying her attractiveness. On top of her classic beauty, her mature curvey body, and her deep voice and thick accent, it was all amplified by several orders of magnitude due to her unbelievable size. It was like admiring a natural phenomenon, he was starting to believe what she'd told him when she first found out about it, she was basically a goddess to him, especially with her calming motherly presence, and his submissive tendencies. He simply couldn't help getting excited around her.


Maybe it wasn't so bad anyway, it made his life easier. Giving one of the giants a massage was never an easy task. Mike was a very fit and strong man for his size, and that didn't change after he shrunk, but his size did change A LOT.. She was so much bigger than him that it was like trying to give a massage to something twice as big as a brontosaurus, and he was usually drenched in sweat and totally worn out every single time by the time she announced that he could stop... If he had to carry out such an exhausting task so frequently, it surely made things easier that he enjoyed it.


But this time, he had one more reason to work extra hard and appease her, he wanted to beg her to free Jennifer. Ayumi had told her mother about Jennifer's outburst in front of her friends, and the giant woman was extremely upset, and after a flick or 2, decided to punish Jennifer by locking her up in one of her shoes for a month. Mike had been punished by "solitary confinement" as the woman called it on a couple occasions, and knew how awful it was. The woman still made sure they got enough food and water, and brought them out briefly to put them to work on something, but they spent 90% of the time alone locked up in total darkness, in a cramped place, with several socks sealing the only way out. The boredom and the complete lack of social interactions or stimulation was worse than any physical punishment they've been through in their lives.


He wouldn't dare bring it up now as he worked, he knew their mistress was in a very good mood, enjoying the devotion and pampering she was getting, and bothering her might backfire and ruin her mood, resulting in punishment for him too, but maybe doing his best to impress her coupled with some begging after he was done could convince her to end the punishment early.


She wasn't evil, he told himself, she just had very high expectations that they had to meet.


He was suddenly brought back to reality by the giant woman underneath him telling him to move somewhere else.


"OK little one, move to my ears. Do my right ear and I'll tell you when it's time to switch to the left one."


"Sure thing Megami"


She loved having her ears massaged, she seemingly got pleasure from it but he had to be careful because they were sensitive. Mike immediately started kneading the earlobe and making his way up.


"You're such a good boy! You're so eager to please me aren't you?"


"There's nothing I want more than your approval Goddess Harumi." He whispered into her ear.


Harumi shivered at that. After a minute of silence she spoke again "Mike, I want you to use your mouth. Kiss and lick my ear and nibble on my earlobe" she commanded.


"Anata no tamenara nani demo, watashi no Megami." It meant anything for you my goddess.. his Japanese was improving, too bad most of it was heavily subservient.


Harumi took a sharp and deep breath at that. No matter how small he'd become, Mike was a very handsome and successful young man, built like a movie star, and here he was, literally worshipping her body. What made things so much better is that she knew he was enjoying it, he might try to hide it, and at first he tried to deny it, but she could tell he was attracted to her, and his subservience to her was becoming very natural. Yet she wasn't an ordinary lover, it was unlikely that under any other circumstances they could've had anything close to a serious relationship due to the age gap, now she was more like a goddess to him, he was her companion, maybe a pet.. and she knew it fascinated the little man. She loved the way he looked at her, how she had a guy who could probably get any girl literally falling at her feet and bending to her will.


Her thoughts, combined with the feeling of his adoring touch and his tiny lips and tongue now literally making out with her ear canal made her moan loudly and clutch her pillow tightly.


"Are you enjoying yourself my little one?" She asked.


"Very much goddess Harumi, thank you for asking" he whispered.


"Are you starting to see how being in my care isn't such a bad thing?"


"Yes goddess, it surely isn't bad. I'm happy to here" He wasn't completely lying.. his proximity to such a beautiful mature mountain of a woman was getting him pretty turned on.


She moaned again "Say it again little one"


"I'm very happy to be here goddess, it's captivating to be in your presence.. thank you for taking me in"


"You're happy to be here with who?"


"I'm happy to be here with you Megami, living under the thumb of a mature goddess of a woman like you"


Harumi swore loudly in Japanese, and Mike nearly lost his balance as her body bucked and her hand snuck underneath her.


"Mike, you can stop massaging my ear. Make your way down and start doing my bottom"


Mike cringed at her accent as he knew what exactly she meant by bottom. "Don't you want me to do your other ear goddess?"


"No that's fine" She muttered "Just stop for a second when you reach the middle of my back".


"Certainly goddess"