- Text Size +

Suddenly the door opened, Ryoko stood back up as Ayumi and Saeko walked in, they scanned the floor, and laughed at the sight of the once defiant woman kneeling before Ryoko.


"Did you break her already?" Asked Saeko in Japanese.


"Yes, I could've done it much faster too, but I wanted to extend the fun. Where's the little man?"


"Getting some rest. I hope you didn't hurt her bad, my mom will want her intact" said Ayumi


"Don't worry, only a couple light bruises. I think she deserved it"


"I think so too, maybe we hadn't been strict enough with her" said Ayumi


After Ryoko showed them the new commands she'd taught the little girl, they let her rest for a few minutes as they tried to decide what to do with her next.


Suddenly Ayumi's eyes lit up "I have an idea!"


She ran out of the room, and quickly came back when a Bluetooth speaker that she placed on the desk behind Jennifer, she then grabbed an incandescent desk lamp and placed it right above Jennifer and close to her, and turned it on.


Jennifer, who barely had enough time to cool down from the strenuous exertion earlier, started sweating again almost immediately.


Looking at her confused friends with a grin, Ayumi explained "Before she shrunk, tiny Jen told my mom that she used to be an exotic dancer to help pay her university tuition.. I think we should see if she's still good at it!"


The 2 sisters seemed very excited at the idea, Ayumi turned her attention back to Jennifer "Tiny one, take off your adorable doll clothes, even your socks.. I want you in your bra and panties only"


Jennifer didn't like where this was going, she was exhausted, and feared her legs would literally go limp under her, but the huge light bulb bathing her in heat was making her sweat profusely, and taking off her clothes made her feel a bit better"


"She's sweating like a little piglet already" Giggled Saeko


"Aha! That's for effect!" Said Ayumi as she connected her phone to the speaker. "Get ready to give us a good show little one".


Jennifer wanted to kill that girl, but she looked at her with a smile, and bowed down saying "Yes Ayumi-sama, for sure".


Ayumi smiled at her obedience "Very well"


Suddenly, the speaker roared to life behind the little woman, nearly jumping her out of her skin and making her yelp and stumble forward, inciting laughter from her amused audience. She knew the song immediately, it was I Love It by Icona Pop and Charli XCX, she had to admit these power hungry giants at least knew how to pick dance music.


"Any time now girl!" Yelled Ayumi to be heard over the music.


Jennifer started moving her hands and hips with the beat, then gradually dialed it up, and before long she found herself walking back and forth as she shook her butt and chest and turned around with the music. She even climbed halfway up the flexible neck of the lamp and used it as a pole. It was her first time dancing for an audience in years, and it was certainly bringing back some memories.


She was surprised her nostalgic dancing was so natural, she rarely hit bars or nightclubs post university, due to a combination of lack of time, and her attention being given to her career. She was surprised she didn't feel any pressure or stress and was dancing naturally to the beats. Beads of sweat ran all over her body, all this dancing right under what was to her a small sun had her drenched in no time. But despite barely having rested, she felt a jolt of energy course through her body, it was her chance to show these giants that, property or not, whatever they thought of her, she was still better than them at something, and she could easily make them jealous. She loved the look on their faces.


The 3 giant girls for themselves were in awe, it was now their turn to look at the tiny before them in disbelief.. this wasn't merely good dancing, this was professional exotic dancing with coordination and stamina that would put many athletes to shame. The little girl's fit and toned body made the scene unfolding before them even more unreal, and her athleticism left them blushing in jealousy.


Finally, the song ended, and Jennifer delivered her grand finale, by doing a backflip and then going from landing on her feet to her knees before the girls could blink, and bowed her head. Her skin red and glistening with sweat, and her long straight hair, matted and weighed down with sweat, dropped all over her face giving her a very wild look as the speaker went quiet.


There was complete silence for a moment, before Saeko finally spoke "My God tiny that was so good!"


"You have a tiny one girl show Ayumi-san.. this girl is priceless!" Exclaimed Ryoko 


"I had no idea she could do this, I should make her do it every day! She planned my workout schedule.. I'm gonna follow every last word for sure"


"And you rewarded me by turning my insides to mashed potatoes, then getting me horny and and making me fondle the bottoms of your feet you giant weirdo" Jennifer thought to herself, but she just smiled accepting the for once genuine compliments.


"No way! She's doing the same for me then"


"And for me! I wish I could take her with me to the gym too."


"I'm so happy wishes don't wash them fucking dishes Godzilla.." the little woman thought as she shuddered thinking about being trapped against their sweaty skin as they exerted themselves.