- Text Size +

Jennifer screamed as the massive foot slammed into the ground right behind her with so much force the boom left her ears ringing, leaving her barely able to hear the colossal girl laughing over her, and the gust of air displaced by the stomp blew her hair into her face. The earth shook violently underneath her that she nearly lost her balance, but she knew she had to stay on her feet. The giant teen was stomping after her so hard that she was certain if the foot landed on her she would be flattened and squashed into a pulp, and it didn't help that she was right on top of her.


The torture had been going on for almost an hour, with no signs of an end in sight. She wasn't sure if she was being punished for trying to stand up to the giant girls, or if Ryoko was simply toying with her. It was probably both.. When they arrived in the guest room, Ryoko had placed her on the ground and stood back to her full height, casting the tiny woman in her shadow and terrifying her with the ridiculous size disparity between them. She was then told that to work on her obedience, she will be taught a few tricks, and the commands will be in Japanese.


Jennifer didn't want to be punished, but she also couldn't bring herself to accept so much humiliation. She tried to reason with the titan standing over her, she explained that she didn't mean to disrespect anyone, but that she understandably became too emotional upon seeing her boyfriend being handled in such a way right in front of her. She told Ryoko that as human beings they should not be treated like this.. but it didn't matter.


Before she was done, Ryoko smirked at her, and told her that since she chose disobedience once more, a punishment was in order. Before Jennifer knew what to say, the giantess grinned like a Cheshire and whispered one word..


"Run!"



When the massive Japanese teen hoisted her foot up in the air, Jennifer knew exactly what she had in mind, and she didn't need to be told twice. Her problem though was that she'd been running and jumping to dodge the humongous feet impacting earth around her like bus sized asteroids for so long she wasn't sure she could keep it up for much more.


As luck had it, she wouldn't need to.


Ryoko suddenly yawned loudly, and then giggled "You're so pathetic tiny Jen.. is this the best you can do? You're not even giving me a challenge.. maybe you should give up?



Jennifer felt both terrified and furious, terrified because this younger giant didn't seem to know her own strength, and this was the first time she was genuinely afraid for her life.. but also furious because she was being asked to do the most humiliating things she could think of as punishment for objecting to 3 giant girls taking advantage of her boyfriend.


She cursed under her breath, her body was going to hate her for this, but she wasn't ready to give up.. with sheer desperation and willpower as her fuel, she increased her speed, ignoring her beating heart that felt like it was about ready to punch a hole in her chest, and as she looked behind her, she couldn't believe it.. she was finally putting some distance between herself and the giant girl. She fixed her eyes on the door and kept sprinting, but suddenly she heard a boom so loud she thought it shook her bones, or was that the earthquake? She couldn't tell because a bare foot the size of a truck was suddenly right in front of her, too close for her to stop especially with the shaking ground making controlling her balance at this speed so much harder.. she ran right onto the girl's ankle, her hands flicking forward, making it look like she was forced to embrace the huge ankle for a second, before she fell on her back panting heavily.


"Haaa! Now it's time for the real punishment unless you're willing to obey.. You really thought you stood a chance tiny Jen?? Maybe you're not so smart after all."


"I.. I tried my best, you.." she paused to catch her breath "you're so big but I was making progress"


"Oh no, not at all actually" giggled Ryoko "I could've caught you any second but it would've been boring and you only made progress because I let you.. it was sad really, you can barely cover any ground at your top speed"


Jennifer closed her eyes as she sat up looking at the girl above her in disbelief.


"Don't believe me? OK, get up tiny girl. Try to make it halfway to the door, and if you succeed, I'll let you rest instead of punishing you or making you do anything. Go."


Jennifer got back to her feet, the girl was so confident that she made her almost certain she stood no chance, but she had to wing it.. and quickly she found out how helpless and hopeless she was.


Before she could even complete one stride, she felt a soft yet massive object slam into her sideways, not only throwing her down but also sending her rolling a few feet before something stopped her.. the girl's other foot.


She got up, and again she was immediately knocked back down, this time a big toe slamming into her butt catapulting her forward to land face down on the ground, before the toe pressed down on her and pulled her back to square one as the giant teen giggled above her.


She wasn't the kind of person to take defeat lying down, she tried getting up time and again, but it was pointless.. she couldn't even take one step before the bigger girl prodded her in the back with her toes launching her forward and then pulling her back.


After less than 3 minutes, she was done, she had no energy left. She just laid there panting heavily unable to even get back to get feet.


"Alright little one, starting to see how weak and defenseless you are? You're a small toy among giants. Are you ready to listen now?"


Jennifer wanted to reply, but fatigue and the thought of the humiliation awaiting her made her hesitate a bit longer than Ryoko liked.


"OK then, time for your real punishment"


Jennifer felt movement behind her, and a huge shadow engulfed her, before she could turn, she felt an immense weight land on her back and push her into the ground, she tried to scream but the stomp had knocked the wind out of her. Ryoko lifted her foot, and Jennifer barely had time to refill her lungs with air, before the giant stomped her again. To her credit, the teen giantess clearly was holding back, not stepping on the shrunken woman anywhere near as hard as she could, but it was still enough to rattle every bone in her body and squeeze the air out of her chest.


After getting stepped on a few more times, Jennifer could take no more, she screamed for mercy soon as the giant foot was lifted, and surprisingly the giant seemed to think she'd had enough. The massive foot that had been beating the life out of her landed right next to her this time.


Jennifer immediately spoke "No more.. please goddess no more.. I'm sorry, I'll do anything.. please I can't take it no more"


"You are ready to obey now? Do you have a better apology for me?"


With tears clouding her vision, Jennifer crawled the short distance to the foot planted next to her, fell on it, and started kissing the giant toes waiting for her.


...


"So you see why you were punished now?" Asked Ryoko


"Yess Ryoko-sama. I was a bad girl.. it won't happen again" Jennifer was told what the playful giant wanted to hear and she was ready to say anything at this point.


"You're ready to obey me like a good girl?"


"Yesss Ryoko-sama"


"Tell me why you obey me? What are you?"


"Because you're a goddess, and I'm a little living doll for your amusement" She couldn't even look up saying any of this.


"Tachiagaru!"


The little girl stood up without hesitation.


"Hizamazuite!"


Jennifer immediately sat on her knees.


"Korogaru!"


She rolled over until she was told to stop.


She finally looked up at the dominant goddess scrutinizing her, who only a few weeks ago was just a 17 or 18 year old Japanese schoolgirl, and nearly flinched as the girl squatted down, looking like a building collapsing on top of her, but this time Ryoko just smirked and reached down with her index finger extended and rubbed the small woman's head.