- Text Size +

Saeko turned her attention back to Mike and smiled "So Harumi-san gets to have you all to herself little guy? She's so lucky!! I should go to the states for a few weeks then! Maybe I'll come back with a tiny handsome guy of my own too!"


Ayumi laughed "Yes, he's my mom's little companion. I think the little girl knew he was destined to be this way, because she sent him away with me while she showed my mom around the house when they first met us"


"What does he do for you mom?"


"Anything that she wants.. he rubs her feet, scrubs her shoes, polishes her jewelry, he helps her relax for bed, he files and paints her nails, comforts her whenever she's lonely and in need of company.. he worships her basically"


"Awwww would you do some of that for me little guy? It would make my day!"


"Sure, just put him on the ground, and prepare to be treated like royalty "


Mike was put down, and Saeko sat back again looking at him with sparkling eyes. It was always such an overwhelming experience to be on the ground looking up at 2 titanic girls scrutinizing his every move, it was like being in the presence of ancient gods.


Ayumi snapped him out of his thoughts "C'mon little guy, don't be shy. I know you just met her, but it's ok to be yourself, show my friend here how you treat a beautiful goddess"


Mike walked up to the Saeko's bare feet, they were bigger than Ayumi's, with longer toes, and he could make out the indentation lines left by her sandals. He sighed and dropped to his knees, the girl was fairly pretty, but this was so ridiculous.. what made him feel worse is that feeling of helplessness rushing over and knowing that soon he might find himself enjoying it. He bowed down and planted a kiss on her unpainted big toe, as he kissed it, he started scratching her toe above the nail bed.


"Oh my God little guy! You're so sweet! What do you have to say to me? Do you really think I'm pretty?"


"Yes Saeko-sama.. you're a gorgeous goddess of a young woman"


Saeko couldn't contain herself, she thought Mike was one of the cutest and hottest guys she's ever met, and here he was literally kneeling by her feet and kissing them, and telling her how pretty he found her.


She closed her eyes and arched her back enjoying the attention she was getting.. "You're welcome then little one, you can worship any part of me that you want then.. I know you'll fall for me sooner or later"


"Haaa!" Interrupted Ayumi "get a hold of yourself! He's my mom's property so you can't just take him" she giggled. "Besides the little guy is literally 10 years older than you"


"Well, he can't help falling for me!" She said as she arched her foot upwards, giving the little guy access to her sole "Just because he's owned by someone else and was born 10 years before me doesn't mean he should ignore his feelings"


Suddenly, the huge foot plowed into him pushing him onto his back, and the girl's big toe pinned him down. He felt it move down his body until it settled on his crotch. He could hear Ayumi asking Saeko what she was doing but the girl just giggled.


"I'll show you how much the tiny guy wants to be mine"


The huge digit pressed down on him and started rhythmically mashing his member and kneading his balls through the thin cloth shorts he wore. Mike tried to deny the huge brat the satisfaction she was looking for, he tried thinking of anything else, but his own body betrayed him. He couldn't deny how gentle she was with him, how good it felt to be pressed against her soft warm sole and how nice her natural scent was. Soon he was moaning and bucking his hips with her motion, earning booming laughter from both giant girls above him. He suddenly felt something push lightly against his face, and opened his eyes to see the girl had moved her other foot, presenting the huge pad of its big toe to his lips, knowing what she wanted, he found himself wrapping his arms around it and autonomously making out with the soft skin. He basically made love to the colossal feet pinning him down as the girls giggled excitedly.


Mike could hear them laughing and talking girlishly in Japanese, but he couldn't stop himself. Unable to care about the ridiculousness of the situation as his helplessness got the best of him, and completely taken over by lust, all he could do was fondle the huge toe gently pressed to his lips and slobber over it, as it switched between stroking his cheeks and brushing over his lips, the ridges occasionally sliding against his teeth, while the giantess ruthlessly stroked his genitals with her other foot, nearly tugging off his shorts, taking control of his senses and bringing him closer and closer to the point of no return.


Soon he screamed as he orgasmed, and then went limp. He still embraced the big toe above him and kissed it softly every now and then as he remained on his back under there.


"See? I told you you're falling for me little one! I barely touched you with my foot and you blew a load like a horny little Ken doll! Maybe you have a thing for giant Asian girls?"


Both girls giggled again, and then he felt the giant feet pulling away from him as Saeko said "OK you selfish little boy, don't think just because I have a crush on you that I'll let you just sit there. I believe you have something to thank me for!"


Mike lazily got back to his feet, walked back to the giant foot waiting for his affection, and resumed pampering it.


None of this is voluntary you giant brat! Thought Mike as he made out with the sole of the giantess's foot.. not even the instinctual pleasure he gets from their size and his helplessness..


"See? I know his your mother's but I don't think he'd mind becoming mine! Does Harumi-san make you happy like that??"


You have no fuckin idea.. thought Mike sarcastically.