- Text Size +

The couple were finally allowed to move to the dollhouse, Harumi decided to "let them take the morning off" so she placed them in front of their new home and walked out of the room. Having so much time, all morning, entirely to themselves was a rare luxury, and so they immediately went inside and up to the second floor bedroom.


They'd barely got to it when the floor started shaking, they could easily tell that one of the giants is walking into Harumi's room.


The booming steps stopped in front of their dollhouse, from the window they could tell it was Ayumi, the entire structure shook as she knocked on it with her knuckles.


"Come on out you two" She said "Like right now"


They both cursed to each other, they already knew it prolly meant their free time was over, but they had no choice, they walked out of the front door, and found themselves looking at Ayumi's truck sized bare feet.


"Change of plans little ones" Said Ayumi looking down at them "Ryoko and Saeko, Tamiko's daughters, learned about you from their mother and they can't wait to see you. It seems you'll be meeting them first, they're on their way actually"


She paused and then laughed "Sorry guys, looks like your free morning is over a bit sooner than expected"


Mike and Jennifer exchanged looks and sighed "Yeah.. no kidding giganta" whispered Mike


Ayumi looked down at him and prodded him with her big toe "What did you just say little guy?"


"Nothing, I just said as you wish Ayumi-sama"


...


"This is so fucking silly and stupid" Said Jennifer


Ayumi had put her in a small Japanese flower pot with 2 tiny artificial cherry blossom trees in it and told her to lean against one of the trees and reach up for one of the pink flowers when she hears the 3 girls coming.


Mike was placed next to his BMW, which was parked near the pot, but warned but to drive it unless told to by one of the giants. He was supposed to have his back against the driver's door and cross his legs.


They couldn't see much too, because Ayumi had placed a huge white satin cloth on top of them, she really liked them idea of a grand reveal.


"Tell me about it! As if it's not already bad enough that we will have 2 giant brats to entertain"


"Seriously man I'm not sure I can keep my sanity for much longer" She paused "Do you see now why it would've been so fucking much better with my sister?"


"I dunno about that" he joked "I might take this over your sister bossing me around and your niece showing me off to her friends"


"Go f..." She couldn't complete her sentence, she could feel giant footsteps getting closer, and voices chatting excitedly in Japanese. Immediately they both assumed their positions, and before long, they felt the cloth literally fly away and the gust of wind nearly blew them off their feet. They could hear 2 voices cooing at them, at first in Japanese before they heard a charade of condescending compliments "Hi little ones! You're so tiny and cute.. Look at that tiny car!! You're cuter than these pink flowers little girl!!"


After their eyes adjusted to the light, they looked up at their giant visitors.


Towering above them, like 3 giant gods, were Ayumi and 2 girls to her sides. The girl to her left was thin, with short dark brown hair, and black eyes. She looked taller than Ayumi, but significantly slimmer and leaner, dressed in a white simple T-shirt and a black skirt. The girl to her left was a bit shorter, but still maybe a touch taller than their young mistress, her hair was a paler shade of brown than her sister's, and a bit longer. She wore a loose pink t-shit with white flowers on it, and pair of teal linen pants. Both girls looked younger than Ayumi.


They knew they couldn't stare at the new girls for long, for they knew the show Ayumi expected them to perform. Jennifer picked up 2 pink blossoms, and climbed down from the pot she was placed on, she walked to Mike and handed him one of the flowers, and then they split. She made her way to the girl standing to Ayumi's right while Mike walled to the one on her left, as they giants watched amusedly, barely able to contain their excitement, the 2 tinies dropped to their knees, bowed their heads, raising their hands with the flowers and said:


"Agatte Kudasai!"


The girls giggled and the shorter one turned to Ayumi asking "They already speak Japanese?!"


"Not really.. they know a few words but we haven't put in the time to teach them much. We figured there's no rush and they'll eventually pick it up since they live with us now"


"Oh by the way tinies, this Saeko San" she said motioning to the taller girl with her head "and this is Ryoko san"


"Can we pick them up?" Asked the taller girl.


"Of course! Here why don't you pick them up and put them on my desk so we can see them better?"


Jennifer was gently placed on the desk, but the giant girl didn't let go of Mike, instead she brought him close to her face, her eyes nearly devouring him.


"Gosh Ayumi!" Exclaimed Saeko "This little guy is so handsome! He looks like a living WWE action figure! You're so lucky to have him!"


Jennifer bit her lip and forced herself to stay composed, she didn't like it when she was forced to watch other girls take their liberty with her boyfriend right in front of her like she didn't matter. She had convinced herself that Harumi was off limits, an exception, and that Ayumi just loved to tease them.. but this was becoming too much for her.


"He is, isn't he? Will technically he's my mother's, but I think that makes him mine by extension"


"And the little girl over there is his little girlfriend? It's like having a tiny pair of lovebirds! That's so cute!" Said the shorter girl, Ryoko


"Awww he's already taken? You're a loss little one!"


"She is his girlfriend yeah, but we don't think about it too much.. they both belong to us, and we can do with them as we please"


Noticing the look on Jennifer's face, and her cheels turning red, Ayumi smirked and continued "he's free for the taking if I say he's free, in fact I think the poor little guy fell for me from day one"


"Wow! Really?!" Exclaimed Royolo


"Yes.. he's also in love with my mother, you should see how he melts in her hands. I sometimes think he actually intentionally planned this whole thing to find an excuse to be around us all the time"


Saeko laughed "naughty boy, so you shrunk yourself to be here? You're dedicated!"


"We certainly didn't plan anything, it was an accident.." yelled Jennifer


Saeko shot her an angry look "you should be quiet when big people are talking girl!"


Ayumi glared at her threateningly "She knows she should, back on your knees and stay quiet!"


Jennifer was fuming with anger but she knew talking back more would likely result in a humiliating punishment, probably by all 3 girls, so she did as she was told.


Saeko stroked the little man's head with her index finger, seemingly fascinated with the little guy in her hands, she pinched his hand between her index and thumb "Look at his little muscles, you're such a looker little man.. do you really love Ayumi?"


Mike didn't want to do this, especially after seeing how Jennifer was reacting but at the same time he knew being rude would have very bad consequences.. he had no choice.


"Yes, Ayumi-sama is so special"


"What do you mean with special little guy?"


"Yes little Mike, tell her why do you think I'm special" she said shooting him a glare.. apparently special wasn't enough.


"Because you're so big but you're also so beautiful ookami.. you're like a goddess" he said quickly hoping to avoid a humiliating punishment.


"Awwww" cooed Saeko "Do you really like big beautiful girls little Mike? I'm so much bigger than you, I'm even taller than Ayumi! I certainly am much bigger and prettier than your little girlfriend too"


"Enough of this already!"


Saeko and Ayumi glared at her immediately, and she knew she'd made a mistake. Before she knew what hit her, Saeko's hand moved at lightning speed and stopped right in front of her, her eyes went wide as the tree log size index finger curled behind a giant thumb and then flicked her in the stomach. Jennifer gasped as she felt she was punched in the abdomen by a heavyweight boxer, she went flying a few feet back and landed and her side before she could even scream. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she winced in pain.. she didn't bother trying to get up, taking defeat lying on her side.


Mike watched helplessly from Saeko's other hand he screamed his girlfriend's name as he hoped she hadn't sustained any serious injuries. He squirmed in the giant girl's hand desperately trying to check on his girlfriend, knowing full well how futile it was.


"Don't worry little guy, I didn't flick her too hard just for you. She'll be fine but she needs to be reminded of her place it seems."


Ayumi looked at Ryoko, and said "Ryoko, do you want to play with this one? Why don't you take her to the guest room and do whatever you want with her. Just don't hurt her bad or anything, she's still mom's pet.. I will deal with her later."


Ryoko smiled ear to ear, Jennifer didn't even struggle this time as she was picked up and carried away.