- Text Size +

Ayumi walked into the living room with Jennifer clutched in her hand. Hey mother was relaxing on a sofa with her knees bent and an open book resting on her thighs. Mike was sitting on her belly, leaning against her hand, and trying to her the matriarch pleased by kissing and stroking her thumb. Every once in a while, she would nudge him with it and he would run to the book and turn the page for her.


Ayumi set Jennifer down on the floor near the sofa. She wished her mom a goodnight in Japanese and told her she'll be spending the night at one of her friend's. She turned to leave but before she existed the room she looked down at Jennifer and smirked saying "by the way mother, this tiny girl was so rude today! Can you believe she called me fat??! I punished her for it but that was cold! Anyway, byebye"


Jennifer looked up at her mistress to gauge her reaction, and trembled as the giant woman frowned down on her. Harumi sat up, setting her book down on the sofa, and released Mike on top of the book.


"Little lady, do you know how evil it is to ridicule someone for their weight? And you did that to one of us too?"


Jennifer knew she had to act fast to avoid punishment, she ran to the giant mother's feet and fell on her left foot "Please goddess, it's not what it sounds like, please allow me to explain"


"What are you going to explain? This sort of behavior is unacceptable no matter the reason, I thought you were better than that little Jen"


Jennifer planned a few kisses on the giantess's foot "Megami, I promise you I'm not gonna try to justify it, it's just a misunderstanding. I beg you to hear me out."


Mike had jumped off the book and made his way to Harumi's hand, he knelt at it and kissed her fingers saying "Please megami, I'm sure Jennifer wouldn't get herself in trouble by doing such a thing. Ayumi-sama was in a hurry and you didn't hear the full story from her, please allow Jennifer to explain what happened."


Harumi looked down at him, then at the tiny woman groveling at her feet, and sighed.


"OK little one, tell me what happened"


Jennifer breathed a sigh of relief, and got back to her knees. She told her mistress everything, that she was told to plan a workout schedule for Ayumi, and was merely trying to explain how a toned abdomen is best achieved. She finished by saying that she didn't believe their was anything to ridicule as she thinks Ayumi is very beautiful, and promised to work on communicating herself better in the future.


To her relief, the giant matriarch laughed at that "That's ok then sweetie, it's important to always be respectful but I don't think you had any ill intentions. I'll ask Ayumi when she comes back but I don't think you would lie to me, would you?"


Jennifer vehemently shook her head, so the giantess continued "Ayumi might be too playful and she likes to tease you little ones a bit too much, but she doesn't mean you any harm. She actually likes you a lot and she told me many times this place has been so much livelier since we brought you here."


Suddenly her smile disappeared and she said "I'm sure you two will miss her when she finally moves out, just like I will"


There was silence for a minute, and then Mike suddenly found himself stroking the giant woman's hand and giving it a kiss as he said "I'm sorry about that goddess, for what it's worth we'll be here for you.. you won't have to be alone as long as we're around."


Harumi looked down at him as she wiped a tear that was forming in her eye "Do you mean that little man? Are you really starting to accept that life here isn't so bad?"


"Yes megami, I think we overreacted initially because we were still shocked by the gravity of the situation, and a new life is never an easy thing to adapt to, but I think we'll be fine here with you"


"You're such a precious pet of a little boy you know that?" She said as she stroked him with her index finger, and then shifted her gaze to the little girl still sitting on her knees at her feet "and how about you little lady?"


Jennifer gulped, she was still not ready to entirely give up on her old life, and she didn't think her boyfriend was neither, but she had to admit things could've been much worse given their condition. She felt the woman's big toe rubbing against her arm, and quickly replied "Yes goddess, you're kind and gentle with us even when you punish us, and we owe you for taking good care of us. It always takes time to adjust to a completely new life, especially in a different culture, but I guess everyone has a set of rules to follow.. one way or the other."


She was suddenly picked up and pressed against a massive pair of lips, she felt a huge amount of suction as the older woman kissed her entire face, coating it in a thin film of saliva.


"You're such a doll my little girl" The huge woman said as she started to rub her hair with a huge index finger. Jennifer slowly started thinking it so calming that she closed her eyes as she enjoyed the giant fingerpad massaging her scalp.


"You don't have anything to worry about my little babies.. just keep behaving and I'll do my best to give you the best life I possibly can" she said as she switched between stroking the 2 little people in her hands.


"Speaking of behaving" she suddenly added "Tamiko, an old friend of mine, is visiting tomorrow. She's one of my best friends and perhaps the only person I trust enough to show you to."


"But megami, you said it would be too dangerous if others find out about us" Said Mike


"I know what I'm doing little one, I've known Tamiko for decades, and I expect you to trust me.. mommy knows best.. isn't that what you say?"


"Yes goddess, I trust your judgement"


"Good boy.. She has a very strong character but she's a nice woman once you get to know her, and her 2 daughters grew up with Ayumi and are only 3 and 4 years younger. They still visit with their mother sometimes and they've already been here several times since I had you, but you were hidden in my room. I figured it's almost inevitable you'll meet them sooner or later.


You will be meeting only Tamiko tomorrow, and I want you on your best behavior. You both already know what's expected of you and your place in this household, and I'm happy with how good you are so don't change that. I need you both to be extremely obedient, as usual do whatever you're told, always show humility and respect, and I don't want to embarrass me, understood?"


They both bowed their heads


"Understood megami!”