- Text Size +

"Are you sure this workout schedule is right for me? It puts way too much emphasis on cardio. I thought I needed more strength training." Ayumi asked the tiny woman at her feet.


They were in Ayumi's room, Jennifer was filing her toenails while Ayumi sat on her bed squinting to read the workout schedule she had the smaller woman write for her.


Jennifer nodded "That's right Ayumi-sama. It's commonly said six packs are made in the kitchen and on the treadmill.. well not necessarily the treadmill, but it generally means you need the right diet and plenty of cardio to reduce your body fat percentage. I don't think it'll be that hard for you, you already work out and your body is kinda toned, you just have too much belly fat for your abs to show no matter how hard you make them through strength training."


Ayumi smirked down at the little woman "Hey!! Did you just call me fat??!"


Jennifer squealed as the foot she was working on pivoted up on its heel, and she was cast in its shadow, knowing exactly what was coming she screamed "No no!!! That's not what I meant, I certainly wouldn't say you're fat, you just need a little bit of work. Ayumi please! Wait!"


"Too late" chuckled the giant Asian girl.


Jennifer saw the giant foot slowly descending on her, she knew Ayumi wasn't really angry, as long as she wasn't laying out more ground rules or punishing them, she was much more casual than her mother, and generally speaking their relationship with the giants had become less formal in many ways. Ayumi just wanted a reason to mess with her, and sometimes no reason whatsoever if she was in a playful enough mood. She once had the tinies run from her while she chased and easily caught up to them before pushing them down with her toes. This is why she knew running was useless, but she couldn't help it.


Knowing full well she'll prolly get caught easily, she quickly got to her feet and sprinted from underneath the massive foot. She'd barely made it a few feet (from her perspective) when she felt the giant girl's big toe plow into her butt launching her a few feet forward, before she could get up again, Ayumi flipped her onto her back with her toe and then pinned her down with it.


The giant digit mashed her abdomen as the giantess cooed "Look at these tiny abs, even when I'm pinning you down like this I can feel them against my toes.. do you think just because you have them and I don't that means you can call me fat?"


"I swear I didn't mean to call you fat Ayumi sama.. you misunderstood, I just..."


"Oh so on top of calling me fat you're now calling me a liar?"


Jennifer squeaked as the giant girl's big toe pushed harder on her, she knew Ayumi wasn't really trying to hurt her, but she didn't know her own strength sometimes, and she hated being teased and toyed with like that, it was a constant reminder of how helpless she's become. That there was no telling how long it'll go on for didn't help matters neither.


"Bad girl! You know what? No more excuses, just say you're sorry"


"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry"


"Say you're sorry for being a bad girl"


"I'm so sorry for being a bad girl"


"Sorry what?"


"I'm sorry for being a bad girl ookami.. I didn't put it in a good way, please I've had enough"


"No you haven't!!How can you be so toned yet so weak? It's been barely a minute" after a short pause she said "you have no idea how many times you'll be kissing the bottoms of my feet to make it up to me for your rudeness little one."


"Yes, I will.. whatever you say.. just please stop crushing me"


"So you don't think I'm fat?"


"Of course not! That wasn't what I wanted to say, not at all!"


Ayumi laughed "That's right.. and just because I have more body fat than you doesn't mean you look better than me!"


"Yes ma'am"


"Say it"


"Say what?"


"Say I'm more beautiful than you!"


"You're more beautiful and better looking than me Ayumi-sama, you're so beautiful.. please forgive me for what I said."


"That's right.. I'm so much prettier than you, I could easily get your boyfriend to fall for me.. if he hasn't already.. I could have him wrapped around my finger.. oh forget about this one.. he already is" She giggled.


Jennifer felt livid listening to the giant girl casually joking about stealing her boyfriend, she felt so weak and helpless she wanted to cry.. but she dared say nothing and simply let the giant have her fun. The last thing she wanted was to risk prolonging this.


She was finally released from underneath the huge toe and felt her blood rushing back to her abdomen and legs. She didn't have much time to relax though, Ayumi nudged her with the same big toe "I know you need a minute and that's fine but don't be too lazy now little one. Grab that nail file in those tiny hands and get back to work please. I don't have all day"


Jennifer sighed, got back to her knees, picked up her hair, and got back to it.


...


"Good job tiny! You finished faster than I expected too! I guess you really wanted to make it up to me for running your little mouth didn't you?" Said Ayumi examining her toes. She was genuinely surprised how good the tiny couple were becoming at their tasks.


"Yes ma'am.. I'm just happy you approve of my work"


Ayumi pivoted her foot up on her heel, and the poor tiny screamed thinking she was about to be crushed again, but the giant foot didn't rise up too high and didn't come down on her, instead she heard the giantess laughing above her. She immediately realized what the girl wanted..


Jennifer walk up the giant foot and dropped to her knees again, and started peppering the massive sole with kisses. It was still humiliating, but it wasn't as bad as it used to be. The giantesses took care of their feet, or rather she and her boyfriend were in charge of that now, and Ayumi's feet felt soft and warm against her mouth and cheeks. As much as she hated to admit it even to herself, she wasn't as opposed to worshipping the giant feet as she was the first time she was made to do it. Maybe all this warmth and softness against her skin actually felt a little nice.


"You have to do whatever I tell you to don't you?" Ayumi chuckled, interrupting the tiny woman's thoughts.


Jennifer simply nodded.


"I don't know why, but I find it both cool and funny for some reason. The fact that you might be starting to be so natural at it makes it even better" Ayumi said looking down at her. "Who knows? maybe you're starting to enjoy it.."


Jennifer looked up at the giant with wide eyes.


"Yeah, it's becoming hard to tell if you're just trying to behave yourselves and avoid punishment, or if you're both naturally submissive.. maybe it wasn't something you were aware of before we took you in, but it's starting to surface now.. don't you think?"


Jennifer remained quiet.


"Lick my foot little girl." Ayumi ordered after a short pause "start at my arch and slowly drag your tongue up to the ball of my foot. Do that a few times and then lick each of my toepads"


Jennifer complied, she'd gotten used to the taste of the giant women's feet by now. It was a bit salty mixed with the herbal foot lotion they used. She shuddered thinking about what Ayumi said.. was she starting to get used to her new life? Maybe even liking it a little? She knew her boyfriend was submissive, but she didn't share his kinks! Surely she would've known before now if she did.. That's ridiculous! She thought, she didn't have a choice in the matter! The giants were so much bigger and more powerful than her and she had to do whatever they said because she knew the alternative was so much worse.


"Little girl, I have to go now, but you better believe this conversation isn't over... You and I will have to talk about this and you better not try hiding anything from me if you know what's good for you!"


Jennifer didn't like the sound of this...