- Text Size +

"Can you believe the lightning strike that hit the damn car didn't fry anything? Everything still works flawlessly.." Said Michael.


The couple were driving around in Mike's black BMW X1. They were in the kitchen, Harumi was preparing dinner, and she decided to let them have the car for a while, but warned them against getting too close to where she was working, and against leaving the kitchen for any reason. The giantesses had decided to take the car with them on that fateful day, and it was usually kept on a shelf in their mistress's closet. They weren't allowed to use it often, in fact Harumi had made it clear that it was a privilege only granted when she decided that they have been very good for her and deserved a special treat. It was always a pleasant change to be able to do something that ordinary people do, like driving, because it made them feel more human. Sure, there were heavy restrictions placed on how and where they can drive, but it was usually to ensure their safety. After all, getting kicked accidentally by one of the giants would likely be the equivalent of a wrecking ball hitting the vehicle at normal size.


"I dunno if it was a lightning strike to begin with, I mean it felt like one, but what lightning strike doesn't leave any burns or permanently damage, neither on us nor on the vehicle it hit??


"Getting hit by lightning is already an extremely unlikely thing to happen to the average person.. can you even imagine how unlikely it is to get hit by whatever caused us to become so small?"


Jennifer tilted her head back looking at the ceiling above her "I know.. it kinda makes me believe these crazy tyrants weren't exactly wrong when they said calling 911 wouldn't have fixed us.."


"Yeah, come to think of it, it might've backfired terribly.."


"but they could've turned us over to a family member.. you know, my sister, your cousin.. it's not like we're a John and Jane Doe for fuck's sake!"


"Do you really think being your sister's pets would've been so much better than this?" He asked with a sad smile on his face.


"Pets? What the hell Mike? She sure as shit wouldn't have made us kowtow for her, kiss her feet, and literally slave for her!"


"And you know that how?"


"She's my sister you moron!"


"Yeah.. it's just.. people act very differently when they have so much control over you. Think about it, she'd be responsible for housing us, feeding us, hell we now need help to get from point A to point B without getting crushed most of the time.. and you said it yourself, we likely wouldn't be doing much to earn our keep.. we'd still meet the legal definition of a pet.."


She took a deep breath "Maybe.. I mean still, it wouldn't have been as humiliating"


"It wouldn't have been humiliating to literally have to ask your sister to watch her steps to avoid stepping on you? Or to ask your niece for permission to walk around the house because you're desperate for a break in the boredom?"


"Hey!" Jennifer snapped "Are you seriously defending she-Godzilla over there? At least I wouldn't be kissing giant feet and scrubbing shoes on a daily basis"


"I'm not defending shit.. you know it was even harder for me to face the music Jen, I'm just pointing out the obvious. The more you think about it, the more you realize that so long as we're this size, it would be damn near impossible for us to live like normal people.. we can only try to make the best of a very difficult situation."


When she didn't reply, he continued "Besides, I don't think they're intentionally trying to humiliate us.. I mean it's hard to tell if they are, cause in this culture respect is a very important thing. They bow, they're very heavy on titles, and in imperial Japan, the emperor was literally thought of as some sort of a demigod"


"My dude, you're a fucking Wikipedia of useless information.."


Before she could say anything else, a huge slipper clad foot crashed down in their path. This signaled that the ride was over, and it was almost time for dinner. Immediately, they unbuckled their seatbelts, and stepped out of the car to be met with the sight of their mistress towing over them like a real life goddess. Harumi brought her other foot closer, and by habit the two tinies kowtowed. They then proceeded to kiss the giant toes over and over again.. they knew they weren't allowed to stop until their mistress said so, and the feeling of tiny hands and lips on her sensitive feet was always enjoyable for the huge woman.. so it wasn't uncommon to find themselves doing it for quite a while.


After a few minutes, they heard their giant owner praising their obedience, which meant they could stop. Harumi squatted down, picking up both tinies in one hand, and the car in the other, and made her way to the dining room.


...


Dinner was uneventful, the tiny couple was placed on the dining table next to Harumi's plate, Ayumi had promised to get them a doll kitchen set, complete with their own dining table, dishes, and tiny plastic cups. But the young giantess was always busy, and as such that hadn't materialized yet, so once again they found themselves sitting next to their mistress's plate, and even few seconds she would pinch tiny bits of fish or vegetables and offer it to them. There was also rice, but they weren't allowed such calorie dense foods all the time, their owner was very fond of their fit healthy bodies, especially Jennifer's abs, and she didn't wanted them to stay this way. So while the giant woman was a great cook, and they were always well fed, she insisted that they eat healthy and tried to make sure they never overeat.


Max grabbed a tiny piece of broccoli from the giant fingers and nibbled on it as the giant women chatted in Japanese over their heads, he wasn't exactly a big fan of vegetables, but his mistress insisted that he needs to eat healthy since day 1, and he'd gotten a bit more used to a more vegetable rich diet by now. Although he still got plenty of fish and chicken, he really missed pizza and hamburger, which were both a big no no according to their owner. As if it wasn't bad enough that he couldn't choose his own diet, he hadn't eaten like normal people since they were captured. Sometimes he thought Ayumi intentionally skipped shopping for their tiny kitchen set just as another tease, as she found it funny to watch them be eat from her mother's fingers like pets.


His thoughts were interrupted by Jennifer approaching their mistress and interrupting the conversation.


"My goddess, I'm sorry to interrupt, can you please fill the bottle cap with orange juice instead of water?"


Harumi shook her head at that "Sorry child, but there's way too much sugar in that. I know I drink way too much of it, but I'm already a bit chubby and I don't have cute abs to maintain."


Ayumi huffed, blowing the little woman's hair back "She and her little abs, I never thought I'd be jealous of a girl the size of my finger.. my own pet kinda.. but I have to admit her little body is so sexy"


"You're still young Ayumi and you can easily lose some weight and develop a toned belly if you want, you just need to work on your diet and start working out more often."


Harumi paused looking down for a moment then cooed "awww how can I disappoint this cute little puppy face" she dipped the tip of her index finger in her juice, collecting a few drops on it, then offered it to the smaller woman. If this has happened just a couple weeks ago Jennifer would've hesitate, but she simply thanked her mistress, and proceeded to lick the juice off of her finger.


"Oh my God mom this looks so cute!! Please do it again!"


"Okay honey" chuckled her mother "just a bit more, I know little Jen looks adorable doing it but we don't want her getting too much sugar"


"Kinda too late for that" scoffed the younger giantess "at her size I'm sure even a few drops are a lot, although they do seem to have faster metabolism" she paused for a second "I swear mother I have to be strict with these little ones more often than I'd like because sometimes with how much you spoil them I worry they'll soon have no discipline!" She joked 


Yeah right.. thought Mike.. drinking juice literally out of someone's hand is considered "spoiling"..


"Oh no honey... The little ones know that even though I love them and want be nice to them that doesn't mean I won't correct bad behavior or discipline them if they get out of line. It's actually because I reward my little cuties when they're good and correct then when they misbehave that they understand they have a role and a place in this household and they are required to act as such." She said as she gently stroked Jennifer's cheek.