- Text Size +

-1 week later-


It was another busy day for the tiny couple, they were hard at work scrubbing a pair of Harumi's linen house slippers with wet towels, trying to get dirt, and the smell of sweat out of it.


Jennifer could barely believe that only a few weeks ago, she was a successful law professional, looking to start her own business, and now she's at the beck and call of these Asian giants, literally kneeling at their feet and having no choice but to do whatever she's told.


She looked at her boyfriend, he was stronger than her for sure, he still looked fresh while she was covered in sweat, and already starting to feel her hand getting numb from the constant exertion.


Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by booming footsteps as the mother and daughter made their way back into the living room, knowing what was expected of her, she waited until they were close enough, and then immediately dropped her cleaning cloth, made her way to the massive feet, and dropped down to her knees, she watched as her boyfriend did the same, and they both bowed so low that their heads practically touched the floor.


She heard Harumi commending them in Japanese "Yoi musume! Yoi Otokonoko!" She said in a praising manner.


She hadn't been in captivity long enough to learn much Japanese, but she was getting better. More importantly, she'd heard this many times by now, and she understood it simply meant good girl, good boy. She responded as she was taught to do when praised, by leaning forward and planting a kiss on the giant woman's big toe.


"You're doing great little darlings!" Cooed Harumi. Jennifer felt her owner's massive big toe tapping her shoulder gently as ever as Harumi addressed them "Ayumi's leaving early today, so why don't you get started on her feet little Jen? And then you can move on to do mine. Little Mike, you can keep working on my slippers for now.. the one you're working on is clean enough, finish Jennifer's and then you can join her. We need the both of you here."


"Yes megami, as you wish"


Jennifer made her way to the young giantess's feet, as she came to a stop before them, she fell to her knees, placed both hands on the big toe, and started kneading it. Ayumi had ever so slightly smaller feet than her mother, it wasn't something that most normal people could tell, but Jennifer surely wasn't normal. At her size, she could see the tiny hairs on the titanic young woman's toes, every imperfection in her skin, and even individual beads of sweat. She was lucky though, the girl had evidently just showered, but that also meant an important task she'd become familiar with over the past could days.


As if on cue, a giant blob of lotion fell from the sky and landed on top of the girl's foot, close to her toes. "OK little pipsqueak, I have less than an hour left before it's time for me to leave. I'm not used to walking out without lotion rubbed into my feet, so get to work!"


Harumi said something in Japanese, Jennifer couldn't tell exactly what it was, but it sounded like she was playfully reprimanding her daughter for talking down to the little couple like that. Ayumi chuckled as she looked down at the little girl spreading lotion atop her foot, then shook her foot lightly sending the little girl tumbling down, before Jennifer could get up, she found herself pinned down when a massive big toe pressed into her abs. The Japanese giantess giggles as she started grinding her big toe into the smaller woman. Jennifer didn't even try to push the huge digit off of her, she knew there was no point, the giants were so much stronger than her it was ridiculous, and besides Ayumi wasn't evil and didn't enjoy tormenting them or anything, she was just way too playful and enjoyed teasing them more than her mother. Being younger and less mature than her mother, she was much more likely to use her greater size and strength to poke fun at the tiny couple.. they simply had to endure it. Jennifer would also be lying to say it was entirely bad, she was starting to find the aggressive belly rubs she was at least a bit enjoyable.


She was snapped back to reality when Ayumi pushed a bit harder, making the experience a bit more painful than Jennifer liked, she yelped as the bigger girl asked her "Do you want it to stop tiny Jen? Do you want me to let go?"


"Yes Ayumi-sama.. please"


"OK, you'll have to give my big toe the most passionate kiss you can muster. Convince me and I will let you go"


Jennifer sighed, the teasing certainly became too much for her liking sometimes but there wasn't much she could do about it. Feeling herself getting compressed beneath the giant toe, she leaned forward, the giantess seemingly trying to help her, inched her toe closer to the tiny's face, inadvertantly compressing her chest and literally taking her breath away. Wanting to put an end to this as soon as possible, Jennifer pressed her lips into the girl's toepad, and smooched as hard as she could, she sucked and licked at the firm skin, desperate for a breath, and even bit at it lightly. She reached a hand around the massive digit and placed it atop the canvas sized toenail, as if she needed to pull it any closer to her. As she pulled away, she looked up at the 2 Japanese giants watching her intently, and could see they certainly were impressed with her theatrics. Ayumi arched her toe up, allowing the tiny woman to crawl away from underneath it "Little Jen! That was so cute to watch! You were so good I feel like I should reward you. Take a minute to breathe and collect yourself, and get back to work for now though. I still need my feet lotioned, and you need to get in between the toes and do my soles. You have little time left so I need you to work extra hard for me cutie, and no slacking!" She said, finishing her sentence by nudged the tiny girl with her big toe to emphasize her point.


Jen could only nod.