- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



The goddess-sized tits, jiggle and shake, pounding against you. There’s a sour, pungent smell to her skin. It seems she has not showered in quite a while. You have to turn away from her desk. The light from her monitor is too intense. Looking up, you see artificial cheese, still caught in the peach fuzz of your captor’s face. Her brown tits smash against you, as she games intensely. 

The disgusting state of Briana’s hygiene and the gut-wrenching level of power she exerts over you, makes what would sound like a dream, into a nightmare. She is both captor and prison. You are confined in her cleavage. The heat from her body and poorly air-conditioned room, makes you feel like you’re going to pass out. You wish you could just pass out and get a break from this torture. Maybe if you do, you’ll wake up at home. And this will all turn out to have been a bad dream.

But this bad dream, is a waking nightmare. As your heart pounds in fear, you hear and feel Briana’s heartbeat against your body. It’s calm, maybe a bit excited from her game and caffeinated soda. Nothing about it suggests this situation is anything new or exciting. You look down at Briana’s abdomen. How many others like you have there been? Snarfed down to her disgusting gut, like the other snacks on her desk?

As you slip and slide against Briana’s tits, you realize she is not wearing a bra. Her enormous cleavage is held together by the tightness of her half-shirt. Like your body, her shirt is soaked in sweat. The only difference, is her shirt is only soaked in her own sweat. Your sweat has mixed with Briana’s, to coat your body. It’s a sticky, disgusting feeling. You feel dehydrated and exhausted.

Lucky for you, some water droplets dribble down from Briana’s chin. It’s the most refreshing and rehydrating thing you’ve ever experienced. You break down in tears, that are wiped away by the massive breasts, colliding with your tiny body. The tears keep coming. And the giantesses’ tits, keep wiping them away. You wonder how much of a tiny human is protein and how much is fat? And how many tinies have contributed to the enormity of the mountains you’re trapped between.

There is a shadow, as a chip fragment falls down towards her cleavage. It lands next to you, in the tight, soft prison of Briana’s bosom. You grab two handfuls of her tit, as Briana’s greasy, sweaty fingers, come down to retrieve the snack fragment. The bumpy ridges of her enormous fingers, graze the side of your body. You hold on for dear life, as the oil, cheese and sweat rubs against you. The tips of these old growth, dense tree trunks, collect the chip fragment and nothing more.

You let out a sigh of relief, but continue holding the handfuls of boob. This is the first time you’ve had some relative stability, in the bouncing and knocking, of these mountainous hills. It might even be an opportunity to nestle yourself, and get some rest.

GRHRKKRhuuHHkgh!

Yet another loud grumble, emanates from Briana’s stomach. You feel your heart race. Your vision is cloudy, from the combination of heat, sweat and fear.  

HrrUkUHhgHHH!

Another interjection of terrifying grumbling, roars up from her stomach. Looking away from the monitor, you can still feel the flashing lights it produces. The intensity of its strobing effect and Briana’s keystrokes and mouse clicks, oscillates in a cycle. You can also feel the corresponding changes, in how much jiggling and shaking your prison does. There is a momentary break at the end of each cycle. Something you assumed to be the loading time between the next match or dungeon or whatever was happening in the game. Feeling and hearing the latest cycle reach its peak, you let out a sigh.

Briana’s tits knock up against you, as she reaches for her phone. You try to see what she is doing, but your vision is obscured by the adjacent, caramel hillside. 

GRrrrhUkUhggHuuGHH!

With another stomach growl, Briana puts her phone away and returns to her game. One game cycle and seven more unnerving HHrRRRhuggHHH grumbles later, there is a DING on Briana’s phone. Her massive, sweaty mountains knock against you, as her earthquake-like footsteps, bring her across her cluttered, studio apartment. She bends down to pick up a bag, left at her door. Once again, you cling to her, holding as large a handful of titty as you can in each hand. Falling into this bag of food, would be tempting fate. Your hands start to slip on her sweaty, soft boob-skin.

You are able to cling desperately to life and her tits. Just as you lose purchase, she stands up and you are bounced by her boob, back into your position in her cleavage. Another round of jiggling and earthquake steps, brings Briana and by extension you, back to her sweaty, desk chair. The crumbs of the giantesses’ burritos, collide with you. Whatever Briana doesn’t retrieve, you feast on. With your small size and Briana’s extensive appetite, it really is a feast. The amount of water Briana drinks is minimal, but is able to keep you moderately hydrated, as well.

Like her booming voice, Briana’s yawns throb against your eardrum. It takes quite a while for her to give into her tiredness. Briana removes her shirt, separating her massive mounds from their firm position together. Once again, you grab handfuls of boob, to stabilize yourself. This is particularly difficult, as she shimmies out of her pants and panties. You are able to survive this intense jiggling, and keep yourself from falling down the mountain of her body, onto her disgusting, dirty carpet. With something as simple as disrobing, Briana reinforces that she has total power over you, while still not really caring about you.

   Briana SLAMS down onto her bed, naked, with an earthquake-like BOOM. You cling to her right boob, trying your best to weather the intense jiggling. The effects of spending all day in that sweaty chair, with little to no AC, are plain to see. Light glistens off the thick hair of her armpits and crotch. As well as the thin hair on her legs and arms. And every inch of uncovered skin. All shining from her sweat. A bead of sweat travels down sideways, from her massive, pink nipple and onto you.

Spitting it out, you allow yourself to let go of Briana’s tit. You fall into the space between her boobs, as she leans over to grab and eat an edible. The GLUCK of her throat, so close to your body, is terrifying and unnerving.

You learn that Briana is a side-sleeper. A position that keeps you pinned between the soft, city-killing asteroids, attached to her chest. Her heartbeat has been made tranquil, by the edible she consumed. Your discomfort and fear, make it impossible for you to fall asleep.

 Even with her fan at full blast, and her busted ac unit trying it’s best, Briana is a very sweaty sleeper. It occurs to you, that this could be an advantage. There is a gap in covers at the head of her bed, you might be able to use to escape. You attempt to utilizing the sweat, pooling around her boobs, to loosen your constriction. It succeeds, but not in the way you wanted. Instead of getting you closer to the gap in her covers, you’re stuck in her belly button. You let out a sigh of exasperation, but collect yourself. Escape is still possible.

Climbing up half her body, before she wakes up, is easily doable. The time required to climb off her bed, will mean you’re cutting it close. But, Briana doesn’t really walk around her home that much. So, there’s very little risk of accidental squishing. And there are more than enough crumbs on her floor, to sustain the journey out of her studio apartment. Once you’re free, there might just be a way to get help. You start your climb, removing yourself from the hot tub of sweat, she calls a belly button, and going up Briana’s body.  

It is at that moment, after several minutes of tossing and turning, Briana sits up. You hold on tight to her belly. She turns the lamp on her night table on, and it blasts you with light. Checking her bust, for your tiny body, she says, “I’ll find it in the morning, they never get far,” Briana yawns and adds, “or just get a new one, if it got splatted.”

She stands up and you fall diagonally across her body. You stop your decent, by once again grabbing handfuls of Briana’s thickness. In this instance, the meat of her big hips. Each booming step, jiggles her body and jostles you. Briana stretches, alongside a booming yawn. Her movement dislodges you from your position. You slip and slide on her smooth, sweaty skin.

Each time you find purchase and grab another handful of thickness, it is short lived. The earthquake of her footsteps, jiggles you off each position you take. You settle on a spot, bordering her lower back, and her big, juicy ass.

Briana enters the bathroom, flips a switch and your eyes strain to adjust to the light. 

BOOM!

The giantess you are clinging to, sits down on her toilet. The stained, white plastic of her toilet seat, contrasts with her brown skin. You slide down the smooth, sweaty skin of her lower back, to her thick ass cheek. Both of your hands are full, of a miniscule portion of her juicy ass. 

SPLASH!

The thunder of Briana’s piss stream, coincides with her letting out a deep, “ahhhh,” of relieve.

Her posture raises the risk of you sliding from ass cheek, to ass crack. You ponder leaning into this, and by extension, the possibility of falling into the toilet. Getting flushed may not be your worst option. Tiny things seem to escape the sewer all the time. Why not you? And you can stomach the ocean of piss below, if it means escaping this disgusting goddess.

HrruKHgng!

Briana’s gut lets out a low rumble, as if to remind you, that you would not be the first shrunken person, Briana deposited in her toilet. And there’s more than one reason you (or what’s left of you) could end up in the sewer. You climb back up to the top of Briana’s ass cheek. She stands up and the combination of her sweat and body jiggling, force you to slide down her skin. You hold firm to her thigh, wishing you could cover your ears at the deafening sound of her FLUSH. The booming sound and jiggling resume, as she makes her way out of the bathroom. 

Just before Briana turns out the light, you see something glinting on her crotch. The light goes out, and the giantesses’ earthquake like footsteps continue, as she travels back to her bed. Her stance is barely wide enough, to keep her right thigh, where you reside, from rubbing up against her left thigh and getting you smushed between them. You realize what was shimmering on her pubes, when Briana’s movements knock several droplets of piss, out of her bush. Your position on the living mountain of her body, puts you right in their path. The droplets collide with and coat all your skin and hair.

Fear of losing your grip, due this extra wetness, overwhelms you for a moment. A supreme sense of disgust and violation hits you, as well.

THUD!

The reverberations of her plopping back into bed, send you flying, and you land on Briana’s shin. Like the rest of her caramel colored, full figured leg, it is unshaven. Briana returns to her side sleeping position. You hold on tight, before crawling up to the border, between Briana’s leg and calf. After a deep exhale, you start your journey up her leg. It is surreal, to feel your foot make an imprint in Briana’s skin. The sensation is similar to stepping in mud, that hasn’t quite hardened into dirt. But with a bizarre, squishiness to it.

You alternate between walking and crawling, as you hike up her body. The immense effort of your journey, is too minuscule for her to notice. But even the smallest movements from her, force you to cling to her skin. Being on her body, seems like the safest way to prevent yourself from being crushed by it. This way, you can sense her movements, and make the safest possible trip, to the opening in her covers. The night table light Briana forgot to turn off, shines through it. And every detail, every pore, every little hair, is visible to you. They are part of the landscape, that makes up the body of a giantess.

Briana shifts again, just as you reach her hip. You cling to her skin, as a bead of sweat collides with you. One hand loses its grip, but the other stays firm. Holding tight, you regain your grip with the other hand. You pull yourself up, keeping you out of the trajectory of her giant ass cheek. The rippling mound settles, and you let out a sigh of relief, having avoided dying under it. You continue upward and climb Briana’s belly rolls.

The journey has taken hours, but now you’ve reached her elbow. You climb up it and stand atop her arm. As you slide down her arm, your course shifts away from the opening of her covers and freedom. The attempted short cut, as brought you right back to where you started: Briana’s cleavage. Your attempt to hatch a plan, takes too long, and you end up falling asleep to the sound of her heartbeat…