- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Chapter 1

The dim light and warm air of sunset surround your current landscape. The summer heat makes it so even the evenings are sweaty. You walk around the park, trying hard to not rub your nose. Allergy season lasts a long time here, which is just another issue, added to the pile. Over a month ago, you moved to a new city, no friends or family in town. Just you and the vast loneliness, all day, every day. You wipe sweat from your forehead. Even with how sweaty you are, it’s nice to get out of your apartment. And you might as well “get your steps in,” while doing it.

The boredom wouldn’t be so bad, if there was someone to pass the time with you. Reaching into your pocket, you grab your phone. But, who are you going to text or call or whatever? There’s no one you care about, who could come join you. As your fingers hover over the various dating apps, you sigh. That road is a dead end. The park you’re in, is as empty as the apartment you’re avoiding.

You sit down at a bench, still starring at your phone. Messing around on social media, just deepens your loneliness. Trying to ignore the twinge of sadness, you switch over to Reddit and other newsfeed platforms. The content there, fills you with yet another kind of existential dread. Pocketing your phone, you watch the cars go by in the distance. They all have somewhere to go. And someone waiting for them when they get there.

Looking up in the sky, the orange and pink swirls of sunset, make for a nice distraction. One that lets you ponder what you’re doing with your life? And why? It’s a line of questioning, you know you should entertain. You just don’t have it in you, right now. The end of day headache, has caught up with you. Closing your eyes, you try that breathing exercise.

The one you read about in that infographic, when you were supposed to be working. Which just reminds you of the other responsibilities you’re shirking. The apartment needs to be cleaned. You need to go to the grocery store. It’s been way too long since you did any laundry. The list goes on and on. And as soon as you take care of it, you’ll just have to start over again. You try the breathing exercise again.

Breathe in, one…two…three.

Hold…one…two…three.

Breathe out…one…two...three.

It does little, if anything to help. You stretch, get off the bench, and return to your aimless wandering. You enter a part of the park, obscured to the rest of the world, by trees and bushes. TAP, TAP, TAP. It sounds like someone else is walking behind you. You examine your surroundings, with an absentminded glance. This is the result of an evolutionary instinct, bread into your DNA, to check for predators.

There’s nothing, no one. Someone could sneak up on you and do whatever they wanted…And someone does. You bend down to tie your shoes. Looking up, you see a woman, in her late-20s to early-30s, lording over you. There is an avian-like spacing to her round, chocolate eyes. But an unnerving, reptilian focus to her gaze.

After a while of locking eyes with her, she says, “boop,” and pokes you in your forehead.

You immediately recoil and stand back up. She smiles and you don’t know what to say to her. You give her a once-over. Her skin is a tannish, brownish color. But it seems inherited, perhaps from a southern Italian heritage, with maybe some Middle Eastern lineage. Though you’ve never met her, your surprised to see her here. She looks like she does not get out much.

There are some pock-marks and pimples on her round, slightly-pointed face. Her ratty, sky blue, “bitch and proud” t-shirt doesn’t cover her muffin topping, pudgy belly. You can tell from her energy, she doesn’t even remotely give a shit. She has the kind of thick frame and big round ass, that sits on the line between “curvy” and “BBW.” This would be attractive, under normal circumstances. Her penetrating stare, does more to repel, than attract. 

Despite the unease she causes you, there is still a fluttering, tingling feeling between your thighs. As you stand up, you are unsure if you want to flee or get closer to this woman. You suspect her short, crew-cut, and the blonde highlights in her brunet hair, are something she gave herself. Her black, cut-off jean shorts, also have a homemade look. Her thick, black eyebrows scrunch up as she stares you down. There’s an unnerving fierceness to this woman. She exudes a confidence you are deeply envious of.

Her lopsided, heavy boobs jiggle as she comes closer to you. Her open-mouth smile, reveals a silvery tongue piercing. You back away slowly, but your vision is replaced by a bright, purple light. The sensation of falling, overtakes you. When you land, you feel your bare butt collide with the concrete of the park’s sidewalk. It takes a moment for your vision to return. An enormous shadow surrounds you.

When your sight fully returns, all you see is a mountain, in the shape of a woman.

“Briana,” her booming voice says, “if you’re the praying type, my name is Briana.”

Your sweaty hands crawl backwards on the hot concrete, as Briana squats down, jiggling her enormous, heavenly curves. Her thunderous words seem like nonsense, until a shadow is cast by her hand. You run from her, faster and harder than you’ve ever run in your life. Everything she says and does seems to be in slow motion. Yet, catches you with total ease.

When you yell, “God, no!” what Briana, your new goddess said, makes sense.

Light glints off the dark, purple nail polish, at the tips of Briana’s tree trunk fingers.  Your head is swimming, but you still try to run. It is less then effortless, for Briana’s warm, soft hand, to catch up with you. The bumpy, oily ridges, protruding from the end of fleshy, caramel tree trunks, squeeze your naked body. They relent, and you fall into Briana’s palm. You can see every, line and minor detail. A shadow forms as her fingers close around you.

Darkness, salty moisture, heat and pressure, from this makeshift prison, surround you. You pass out, overwhelmed by disorientation and fear….

 And wake up somewhere completely foreign to you. Giant hills, made of shimmering, colorful plastic, loom over you. Big, equally colorful, metal buildings, shoot into the sky. You recognize the names of snack and soft drink brands, plastered on these visages. Behind you, is a screen so large, it’s painful to look at. The images take a moment to register, but you realize it’s a video game. This helps you recognize the glowing, plastic field of what looks like perfectly square boulders, to be a keyboard.

Attached to it, are the thick, brown fingers of a giantess. FUCK! It wasn’t a dream. Which means…you look up and see the fingers are attached to Briana. Her videogame, flashes and illuminates her face. The ferocity with which she clicks and executes keystrokes, causes her thick arms and boobs to sway and jiggle. Sweat from her unshaved armpit hair, drips down to you.

The disgusting collision of warm, salty water is too much. You collect your vulnerable, naked body and run across her desk, to the edge. 

“Oh my god, do you seriously think you’re going to escape? Counter point,” Briana takes a swig from one of the buildings. She brings her enormous face up to the edge of the desk, “EeRRUuYPPP,” her massive burp collides with you and nocks you both on your back and across the desk.

You collide with artificial, nacho-cheese blasted crumbs. Briana’s laugh is like a thunderstorm. Her cruel, booming laughter echoes across the disgusting prairie of her desk. It ends as quickly as it came, as her laser-focus returns to her game. You feel too sick to move. The smell of her breath was revolting. You taste vomit, and can’t tell if it’s the smell of her breath, infecting your mouth, or if you vomited while flying across her desk.

You check your body, but the disgusting wetness you feel is equally inconclusive. It could be from the giant sweat droplets that collided (and continue to collide) with you. Or from your own vomit, disgusted at the rancid smell of Briana’s burp. Both. You realize it’s both. You try to find something to clean yourself. The best you can do is a used napkin, crumbled up and taller than you. It reeks of grease and sweet and sour sauce.

The result is you feeling just a little less gross. But the terror remains. Briana could’ve stopped your escape in any way. But she chose to blast you backwards with the force of a rank, belch. The burp wasn’t even made for you. It bubbled in her gut, a simple by-product of her enormous, terrifying body. She just used it for that, for fun.

GrhhrNNhkkhh!

It’s a simple grumble from her stomach, not even one she noticed,. But to you, it’s a threat. One that pierces through the clatter of her keyboard and mouse. What if you’re the next thing to bubble in her gut? The question hovers over you. Just like the giantesses’ enormous hand….

You quiver in the shadow of Briana’s hand. CRINKLE, CRINKLE. She ruffles through the Doritos bag, her eyes still on the game. The way she destroys her chips, without even looking, is terrifying. Anything on this desk could go into the moist, rancid cavern of her mouth. And the gurgling, mushy pit of her stomach. As more crumbs rain down on you, you run away. You try to put as much distance between you and the bag as possible. Same for the cans of mountain dew. Being swallowed in a sugary river, down to Briana’s gut, is just as unappealing as anything else.

“Yes! Fuck yeah!” Briana yells in delight, smiling at her game.

She does a little a fist pump, before the joy on her face is replaced with frustration.

“What? Update? Fuck you.”

There are a few clicks, as Briana lets out an annoyed huff. Turning away from her game, she digs through her desk. She tosses everything not of immediate use to her, onto an adjacent pile on the floor.

“Bam,” Briana says, pulling a sealed, clear plastic, rectangular, pencil case, out of her desk.

The shadow cast by her arm and the box, drape across the desk, as Briana holds it up to her chest. You can see the imprints and outlines of about two dozen people. This makes it look like the remaining two tinies in the case, are surrounded by ghosts. One is a young, blonde man, the other a middle-aged, brunette woman. Both of them are incredibly skinny and pale. You wonder if they were shrunk that way? It’s possible they’ve been Briana’s prisoners, for a very long time.

Their pale skin could be the result of being in Briana’s desk, deprived of sunlight. Not to mention, Briana keeps the curtains drawn in her studio apartment. Are the rail thin bodies of these tinies, the result of having nothing, but the occasional crumb to eat? The problem of a scarce, limited menu, is relegated only to tinies, not to their giantess. Briana plucks the man out of the box. She opens her mouth revealing a pink tongue, with strong orange highlights from her chips. Briana’s tongue piercing acts as a silvery, unstained buoy.

It is the only brilliant object, in a dark, humid cavern. The tiny is dropped with a SPLAT onto the squishy, saliva and mucus drenched mass. Her shinny tongue piercing disappears, as Briana closes her small, pouty lips. The same orange coloring, has made its mark on her crimson lipstick. She scrunches her lips together, further smearing the make-up and artificial cheese, on her lips and peach fuzz.

GULP!

What was a person, becomes a bulge in Briana is brown neck.

“Ugh, there was something nasty about that one,” Briana says, as though what she had just swallowed whole, was a piece of expired fruit, and not a shrunken human.

As these words boom from her, it confirms your worst fear. Something you suspected, just from Briana’s energy and vibe. But now you know it as a certainty: she eats shrunken people!

“That one was gross. Like, fuckin’ yuck,” Briana says, talking to herself.

Though far away (relative to your size), the screams of the next tiny, reach you and penetrate your soul. The other tiny snaps a chord of saliva, going from Briana’s upper to lower lip, as she is placed in Briana’s humid cavern. Once again, the giantess scrunches her lips together, in what you now recognize as a disproval of the taste. For what you hope will be the last time in your life, you see a tiny human, disappear as a GULP in a giantess’s throat.

“What the fuck? That one was also gross.”

SNIFF! SNIFF!

There’s something deeply unsettling, about hearing the sound of sniffing, as loud as you hear it when Briana does it. She sniffs the pencil case. Briana’s nose scrunches and her face recoils a bit.

Talking to herself again, Briana says, “ugh, it’s this thing! I’m gonna have to wash this thing. Goddamn it! That means I only have room for one tiny at a time!”

Briana’s tirade, gives your body time to unfreeze. You run away, towards the edge of the desk. It is imperative that you get away, from this terrifying goddess. BAM! Briana pinches you up and brings you closer to her…

“I told you, you can’t escape.”

You’re ready to explain that you won’t try to escape, again. That it was just a gut reaction. But that word, “gut,” is now very upsetting for you. You sob, ready to beg for forgiveness. It’d be pointless. Instead, you just ready yourself for the entrance of Briana’s mouth. But the heat that hits you, is not the humid, disgusting heat of her mouth. It’s the soft, sweaty warmth, of her enormous tits…