- Text Size +

“HahahAhaha,” Brian laughs, amused at the recoding of your pole dancing.

You looked down at her buxom, brown figure, as it jiggles and ripples from her laughter. The sound pierces your body, and not just because of the deafening volume. There is a cruel enjoyment, laced in her breath. It is as strong as the rotting, artificial cheese, and citrusy, garbage smell. Sweat glistens across her body, from the summer heat and the enjoyment she is having. You are held at a position, that allows you to look past the horizon, beyond the pudge of Briana’s belly, at her vagina and unkempt bush. It seems that whether you are in her upper or lower lips, your struggles make her wet.

The sweat, the sensation of you languishing in her mouth, and the humiliating video, have made her pubes wet and glistening. You look away from the video, for most of its duration. Dancing on the slimy stage of Briana’s tongue, was enough. There is no need to relive it. You see the last few seconds of the video, and feel a great discomfort. Briana’s enormous fingers tap the phone several times, sending a copy of the video to herself, before deleting Crystal’s copy.

   Briana tosses Crystal’s phone aside, with no visible concern for where it will land. Her eyes focus on you, and you recoil in terror. Her tongue slithers out of her mouth, and inspects your body up and down. It retracts and Briana smiles.

Looking at Crystal she says, “we’re going to play spins, to decide the next challenge.”

Crystal nods, stands up, and spins around in a circle three times. Her hefty, feminine body jiggles with each spin. It’s equal parts nauseating and hypnotic. You feel a contempt for Crystal, for her part in your torture. Part of you even enjoys taking a turn watching, as she is forced to be the one who dances for Briana. Crystal finishes her final spin. The last few jiggles and reverberations, ripple across her thick body.

Briana hands you, over to Crystal. The immense pressure remains, but the bumpy, oily ridges around you, go from brown to white. BOOM! Briana lets the top half of her body fall backward onto the bed. She scoots back, putting her head on the pillow, and the bottom half of her body on the mattress. Crystal, the chubby, snowy mountain, moves with a dizzy unease. Her earthquake like footsteps, walk in a disjointed path, alongside the bed. Briana closes her eyes and grins.

Crystal gingerly holds your body, hundreds of feet, if not more, above the mountain that is Briana. Her hand hovers above Briana’s face. You look up and see Crystal, attempting to fight her dizziness. Looking down, you see the line to Briana’s lips getting straighter and straighter. Your heart races and you close your eyes. Another set of booming, earthquake like steps, echoes in your ear. Opening your eyes, you see yourself dangling over Briana’s waist.

The pressure subsides, as Crystal lets go. With a SPLAT, you find yourself once again in the sweaty pond of Briana’s bellybutton. Looking up, you see a wobbly, disappointed Crystal.

GRHRKHuHGuhG!

Briana’s stomach rumbling, both literally and figuratively shakes you to your core.

Your panic is so severe, you don’t really register the thundering sound of Crystal, saying, “fuck! I was aiming for your vag. I wanted to play snatch snack snatch!”

Crystal spreads her index finger and middle finger apart, in a suggestive, vaginal pose. She swirls her tongue in the pantomimed vagina. Followed by her retracting her tongue and doing an exaggerated GULP.

BOOM! Crystal sits down as Briana sits up. Briana’s belly button tightens and the weight of her stomach, presses against you.

URrrGrhKggHuhGH!

Briana’s next stomach growl, is just as terrifying as the previous one.

“My stomach’s right, we should play lip race or something.”

Crystal nods, and her eyes follow Briana’s fingers, as they come closer to you. Briana’s thickness and posture, keeps you pinned in her belly button. It doesn’t matter how much her sweat lubricates you, or how much you squirm. There’s no escaping the tree trunks, casting a massive shadow over your tiny body. The pressure of her belly and bellybutton, is exchanged for the pressure from her fingertips. You glide up the mountain of her body and she brings you to her lips.

Rank, humid, steamy breath pours out, as her booming voice tells you, “if you can make it to my lips before they close, you’re free. But if you can’t,” she let out a deafening giggle, “well, you know,” Briana concludes, with a shrug.

Past her crimson lips, long chords of saliva reach from her tongue, to the roof of her mouth. She places you in the back of her mouth, at the edge of her dark, cavernous throat. You feel the bumpy, slimly surface of her tongue, contaminate your body. Her mouth is open wide, but the light coming in, is fading. She closes her lips so, very slowly. Trying to run to freedom, your feet squish on her slimy pink mass. Humid, sweltering air pounds you, as it passes through the dark cave and out into the world. The sweaty-garbage smell, assaults your nostrils.

You don’t know how much of that is the rotting food, caked behind her molars. And how much is your own, naked body sweating, from the heat and humidity. You stumble and fall again and again. Each time falling into her slime, mucus and saliva. And each time, there’s even less light, from the closing of her massive, pouty lips. Her tongue is longer than your entire body.

You are weighed down, by chords of mucus and saliva. Slipping again, you feel her tongue pulsating against your body, including your genitals. The light is almost gone. The space between her closing lips shrinks, while her smile gets wider. You grab onto her tongue stud, to pull yourself up and forward. It works, but as soon as you let go of the piercing, her tongue shifts. You fall flat again, and crawl towards the tip of Briana’s tongue.

The remaining light vanishes and you scream out, in terror and frustration. The bumpy discs, of Briana’s taste buds, press against your body. Her saliva and tongue, push you closer to the abyss. You claw at her tongue, fighting the pink and orange, squishy mass, as it pushes you closer to oblivion. The gunk layered on her tongue, gets under your fingernails. Briana’s lips allow some light into the humid, rank cavern of her mouth. The immense depository of orange tongue scum under your fingernails, becomes visible.

You fight hard, thinking this light means a second chance to escape. Briana’s plump lips close, and you are once again, in total darkness. With more effort than you’ve ever exerted at anything, you try to avoid the abyss of her throat.

GULP!

It’s pointless. The constrictive, slimy, flesh tunnel, inside the mountain of Briana’s body, squeezes you. Fighting it, is impossible. Movement of any kind is impossible. You want nothing more, then for this squeezing feeling to end. There is one last squeeze, harder than anything you’ve felt so far. Your wish comes true, but a new horror begins.

SPLASH!

HRRUKNKgHUGKGhJGHUGH!

You land in an undulating mess, of Briana’s slop. Her stomach has the worst, vomit-inducing stench, you’ve ever experienced. Pure darkness surrounds you, as all your senses are assaulted. Your skin tingles, from the acidic soup. And you feel a supreme sense of disgust and violation, as every inch of it and your hair, is covered in Briana’s mush. The sloshing, roars and grumbles of her stomach, fills your ears. As well as her heart beat, which is calm in an unnerving, contrasting manor.

       In addition to the stench, the violent sloshing is nauseating. You don’t know how much more you can take, of your body being thrown every which way. But then, the sloshing in Briana’s gut gets worse. The movement of her titanic, naked body, ripples to her stomach. Unbeknownst to you, she is making the short, but for you violently sloshy trip, to her mini-fridge and snack cupboard. Her earthquake steps continue to amplify the nauseating, strong currents of her gut. Finally, there’s one last major tidal wave, from her sitting her round, squishy ass, back at her desk.  

       SPLASH!

       SPLASH!

       There’s a barrage of SPLASHs from her Dorito snacks. As well as the sugary, caffeinated sodas, she drinks entire reservoirs in one gulp. It seems endless, like the violent churning of her gut. But the snacks stop crashing down. At least for a moment.

       “AhhhaaAAa! Just like that, with your tongue!” Briana moans.

       Once again, Crystal has the better deal. Your entire body is tossed around Briana’s stomach. Crystal only has to put her lips on Briana’s lower lips. And her tongue inside her pussy.

       “YuuerRRuPPPP!!”

       The sound of Briana’s burp, echoes through the sloshy, acidic chamber. Your whole body is lifted, only to SPLASH back down in the mush. More cheesy chips, more soda, more burps and more moans, splash, echo and reverberate in Briana’s stomach. She can and does maximize her pleasure.

       GRHRHKguHH!!

Her stomach lets out a particularly loud rumble. You are terrified and disgusted, by everything going on around you. The thrill of her game and the stimulation of friend’s tongue in her pussy, delight Briana. Her snacks and soda add something for her taste buds to enjoy. It was your panicked movements, more so than your taste, that she enjoyed, when you were in her mouth.

       And now, in her stomach, she enjoys the familiar, but satisfying feeling, of another tiny, easily consumed and dominated by her. And by her powerful body, which surrounds you and engulfs your sense. Briana has an impressive capacity to split focus, when it comes to her pleasure. Being the goddess and final home, of a tiny human, is just one thing for her to enjoy.

       “AahhAH….MMhhhMM..AhhAAAhH!” Briana moans, her voice echoing all over the chamber, alongside her heartbeat.

For you, the overbearing stench, deafening sounds, oppressive darkness and violent sloshing, is an all-encompassing experience: digestion. It feels deeply intimate and dominating. Especially when you are tossed into her slimy stomach folds, and they squeeze your body. You get woozier and woozier. At the same time, Briana’s excitement and enjoyment grows. Something your death by digestion, is only a component of.

“EUrrYUPP!”

Briana lets out another tremendous burp. You rise higher than the last time, lifted almost to the sphincter in her throat. This allows you to feel the tiniest bit of hope. Perhaps the next burp can lift you out of this disgusting ocean of horror.

SPLASH!
       SPLASH!

Two big mouthfuls of Doritos land in her gut. Both fall on you, pushing you deeper into the mush. Even buried deep the chunky stew, your ears jammed with its contents, you can still hear Briana’s moans and burps.

HHRRnkGUuhGHKH!

The sound and vibrations of Briana’s stomach rumbling, reverberate against you. A sense of defeat, finally takes complete control of your mind. You fade away, digesting with the other food, that will fuel Briana’s life of extreme pleasure…