- Text Size +

You wake up, able to surmise that an evening and a morning have gone by. The panties you are trapped in, are as unwashed as the ones from the day before. These are a different, yellow color. Probably ones Briana found on the floor. There is still a smell of dried pussy fluids and sweat. The smell continues to leave you with a constant, baseline sense of nausea.

You recognize the Asiatic smell of the microwave noodles, Briana has for lunch every day. The sent is just strong enough, to penetrate her swampy underwear.

“No COMMA I don’t need your jar PERIOD I have this one COMMA and I’ll fill my case again COMMA soon PERIOD,” you hear Briana say.

As you spit out a curly, soggy pube, you realize Briana is doing voice to text.

“Alright COMMA I’ll see you in twenty PERIOD,” Briana says, dictating another message.

You remain stuck, in between Briana’s thighs, for twenty minutes. Her sweat and fluids pull around you, the whole time. Briana gets up from her computer, with you still tangled in her pubes. Her thick thighs knock against you. The sound of her opening the door, echoes down to your prison.

“Ready to play,” an unfamiliar, but booming voice asks.

Briana’s hand glides down past her waistband. You feel intense pressure, and struggle to adjust to the light, as she brings you out of her panties. She holds you close to her torso, displaying you to her fellow giantess.

“Crystal, you know I always got one of these handy,” Briana says to the other giantess.

Crystal has a, “Dairy Farmer’s Daughter,” look, that you would normally find attractive. Hers is the same kind of, on the line between curvy and fat, body type as Briana. Tough her pale skin, makes it harder for her to hide, that she doesn’t get out much, either. Crystal is a very apt name for this mountain, considering her piercing blue eyes. The greasy blonde hair she keeps in a pony tail, tells you she has a similar hygiene regiment to Briana. The evidence of this, is as easy to smell as it is to see. No matter how much of Briana’s pussy fluid was logged in your nose, you recognized the now familiar scent, of a giantess who sweats, far more than she showers.

“Are you sure you don’t need that extra jar?” Crystal’s booming voice, asks Briana.

“Oh, for sure. I like catching them myself.”

“Good, ‘cause my extra jar isn’t available anymore,” Crystal says, rubbing her belly, her thin, pink lips grinning, as her wide eyes light up.   

Everything Crystal wears, seems like an imitation of Briana. Her blue, cutoff, jean shorts were clearly store bought, as opposed to Briana’s homemade one. You wouldn’t be surprised to learn, that the jar of tinies, digesting in Crystal’s gut, were just there to impress Briana. With each step Crystal takes, you imagine the sloshing effect it is having on those tinies. Tsunamis of mush, caused by a lapdog following the “cool girl” she clearly idolizes. If it were possible to do so, without torturing or eating tines you’d, rather be Briana’s second fiddle, than her sex toy. And you’d certainly prefer it over being her snack. 

BOOM! Briana sits down at the edge of her bed. Crystal rolls Briana’s desk chair over to the bed, and sits down with another, Earth-shattering BOOM! Briana gives a node and Crystal disrobes. Briana removes her top, one-handed, still squeezing you in her fingers. Crystal undoes Briana’s cutoffs and removes her panties. You see the peach fuzz and dark lipstick around Briana’s mouth in great detail, as she brings you to her lips.

“By now you know how much I like games, huh? Well, get ready for some really fun games. More of an endurance and survival challenge. If you win, you’ll never see me again. But, when you lose, you get the consolation prize,” Briana rubs her belly, and you watch it ripple and jiggle in slow motion, “you’ll get to be a part of me forever.”

The rank, salty, cheese garbage, that is Briana’s breath, stings so badly, it brings you to tears. And the content of her words, make you to cry even harder.

“First test,” Briana says, gesturing to Crystal, with one finger, “surviving the avalanche.”

Crystals footsteps boom, like boulders falling down a hill. She lies down on Briana’s bed, with a BOOM! Her enormous body jiggles and shakes. The pressure from Briana’s fingers lets up, and she drops you in Crystal’s cleavage. You land with a THUD on her squishy, soft and sweaty skin. The shadow of Briana’s mountainous body, looms overhead. Everything shakes and jiggles, as she positions herself on top of Crystal.

The two of them lean into each other and start making out. You are squeezed and crushed by enormous tits, from every angle. Briana’s squishy, soft boobs, push against your tiny body. Crystal’s milk white tits, squeeze you. Her pink nipples, contrast with the white, tit skin. As well as the caramel glow of Briana’s titanic boobs. You can’t tell if you’re going to suffocate or explode first.

Briana’s heartbeat remains cool and in control. Crystal’s gets more excited, with each passing moment. Queen of the giantesses, Briana, is using you and Crystal. But again, you’d rather be in Crystal’s shoes, than Briana’s possession. Her enormous face comes down and she swirls her tongue, around Crystal’s nipples. Light glints off Briana’s tongue stud and shines in your eye. You hold onto the squishy flesh of Crystal’s tit, with both hands.

Humid, disgusting breath, wafts out of Briana’s mouth and up to you. The way she nibbles and lathers Crystal’s nipple, Briana leaves her mouth wide open. The more you stare into her pink mouth, and at the dark abyss of her throat, the harder you cling to Crystal’s boob. Crystal leans down to kiss Briana, and her boob shakes and jiggles. The two of them really go at. Their tongues keep exploring the other one’s mouth, for quite some time. When their lips part, a chord of saliva, longer than your body, trails between their lips.

The chord collapses and falls on you. As you writhe in disgust, Briana taps Crystal on the forehead.

“Go get your phone,” Briana’s booming voice commands.

Crystal stands up and you fall down her body. You feel yourself nock against her fat rolls, then sliding even faster as she stands up and her skin smooths out. Briana catches you on her finger and sits up. Crystal takes one step forward, before the brown skin of Briana’s hand, wraps around Crystal’s chalky wrist. Briana rockets you passed the greasy, glistening, blonde hair of Crystals bush and into her pussy. Crystal’s pussy, just as tight as Briana’s, contracts and leaks around you. Briana diddles her with your micro body for a microsecond, before pulling you out.

Brining you to her nose, Briana breathes a deep inhale. The weight of Crystal’s cum, is the only thing that keeps you, from being snorted into Briana’s nose.

“Just adding some flavor, before the dance challenge,” Briana says with a cheeky grin.

Crystal booms over to and from her shorts, with flowery, excited steps. She returns, with her phone.

“Ready to record?” Briana says, looking at Crystal.

Briana lifts you to her humid, rank mouth. Her crimson lipstick is even more smeared than usual, after making out with Crystal.

“Ready,” Crystal says, with a thumbs up, and some streaks of Briana’s lipstick, on her face.

“Hope you took notes the last time you were at a strip club,” Briana says, with a bitchy tone and wave.

The sight of Briana’s mouth is disgusting. Clear bubbles of mucus and saliva, have formed around her pink gums. As well as her tongue, which has nacho-cheese-orange coloring, mixed with the pink of its squishy flesh. You writhe and struggle, as she deposits you, next to her shinny tongue stud. A chord of salvia, going from behind her bottom row of yellow teeth, to the bumpy pallet at the roof of her mouth, collapses on you. As you stand, you feel your tiny feet, depress on her squishy, bumpy tongue.  

“Get grinding on that pole!”

Briana’s words boom and echo, harder than ever. Your ears physically hurt, from the intensity of the sound, that reverberates all around you. You feel the movements her tongue makes, to form the words. They sandwich you between her squishy, slimy tongue, her gums, and her hard, bumpy pallet. You take a moment to collect yourself. You do as you’re told, and grab onto the pole of her tongue stud, made warm by Briana’s humid mouth and body heat. You awkwardly grind and dance on it, overwhelmed by humidity and disgust.

Her mouth is open as wide as possible, allowing Crystal to get a good shot of you. Light shines on every detail of her pink, slimy gums and tongue. As well as the food, littering her tongue and caked in her gums. You realize, this is being recorded, because Briana  cannot see into her own mouth. It is the first time you’ve thought of Briana’s powers, has having limits. Looking behind you, a drip of saliva falls from her pink uvula, into the dark abyss of Briana’s throat. Even if she is not capable of literally everything, her terrifying level of power is more than enough to be considered a true goddess.

You spin and twirl, with no former pole dancing experience. Crystal’s phone obscures the bottom half of her face, as she performs her duties as Briana’s camerawoman/lackey. Her enormous, round eyes stare at you, from outside Briana’s mouth, like the piece of meat you’ve become. The feeling of your feet, making a minor indent on Briana’s squishy, slimy tongue, is disgusting. Your feet are surrounded by her pink flesh, as they depress into her tongue. The nausea you feel from her breath and the humidity, is made worse by your spinning and grinding around the tongue stud. It’s so hot and humid, your hands keep slipping on the stud, from a mixture of your sweat and her saliva.  

Her mouth smells like a sink, full of dirty dishes, with half-eaten meals. There’s a hint of citrus, from the gum you sometimes see her chewing. But that just makes it feel like you’re standing next to a rotting orchid.

       The artificial, orange color stains your skin, as you slip and slide on Briana’s tongue. You fall on your face, into Briana’s wet, squishy and slimy tongue. Disgusted at the sensation, and too terrified to take even take a moment of rest, you get back up.

       “Hahaahaha,” Briana’s booming laughter fills your ears.

       “HAHAHahAHA, it looks so scared!” Crystal’s voice thunders.

       Your face is already wet from the slime, saliva and mucus, of Briana’s tongue and mouth. It takes you a moment to notice the tears, streaming down your face. You grind and dance through the pain. There is no music, only your deep desire to be free of this humid cavern. And to never have to return. Shadows hang over you, as Briana’s monstrous fingertips grab your dancing body. With her other hand, she grabs the phone from Crystal.

Your movements go from dancing, to squirming, as you glisten with the wetness of Briana’s saliva. She sits at the edge of her bed, likes it a throne. Crystal stands at attention, a lesser goddess, in the house of her empress. Briana holds you close to her lips, but you are now able to breathe at least some air, not tainted by the rankness and humidity of Briana’s breath.