- Text Size +


Sudden movement wakes you up. You’re not sure how long you were out. It wasn’t long enough, for you to be rested. Spending the night climbing a mountainous woman, has drained your energy. And spending the previous day in a goddesses’ squishy, sweaty cleavage, left you in desperate need of rest. Briana sits up, bouncing and jiggling the tit you find yourself on. There is a loud CRINKLE.

Briana opens up a breakfast bar, and inhales it. There is a mercilessness to the way she treats her food. 

GHRRHBkkGH!

Her stomach growling, reminds you that you don’t know the half of it. You clench your fist, desperate to never find out. Briana opens a second, and third breakfast bar. Her insatiable appetite, is yet another disturbing fact you hate to know about her. In principle, spending the morning on a giant, gorgeous tit, sounds amazing. But, the reality of being this horrific woman’s property, is terrifying. This is all paired with the exhaustion, dehydration and hunger, that comes with an indifferent giantess, being your captor.

Positioned on Briana’s right boob, you are once again able to feast on crumbs and water droplets. This time from the multiple breakfast bars and her bedside water bottle. You don’t feel that hungry, but you force yourself to eat. Who knows the next time you’ll have access to food and water? You look up at Briana’s face, and wonder if you could get used to this? If you continue to be free from the pencil case prison, she’s a messy enough eater, that you could subside on her cleavage crumbs. And if you can keep yourself from being crushed by her boobs, or falling into her food, this might be a life you can adjust to. Or at least survive.

The reality of your situations returns, as Briana lifts her boob closer to her face. Humid, hot, morning breath pounds against your body. The bumpy, pink, slimy mass of her tongue, slams down and collects the crumbs all around you. Jumping out of its way, you land higher up on her breast. Her neck and its terrifying GLUCK of every crumb, is just a few feet above you. The mash of pink on pink, as her tongue swirls around her areola. The glint of her metallic piercing, looks like a warning beacon. You let out a sigh of relief, as her tongue retreats back into the rank cavern of  her mouth.

Briana lets go of her boob and the reverberating jiggle, brings you back down to her nipple. It is wet with her saliva, but you have no time to adjust. You feel like you are hit with a bus, as Briana gives you the lightest flick she can muster.

“Yes! A thousand points!” Briana declares with a thunderous giggle, as you once again land in her belly button.

Prongs of peach fuzz, glisten with sweat, inside the wet, salty reservoir. It drips down on you, as you sit in her belly button, like it’s a super deep innertube.

“Whoa. Who said you could rest? Keep going,” Briana says, gesturing downward, light glistening off her purple-painted nails.

You do as instructed, starting by removing the part of your body lodged in Briana’s belly button, from said orifice. Looking up, you see an inpatient Briana, gesturing downward, again. Climbing down her belly, you are greeted with a “GghRRJhunKhh” emanating from her gut. Feeling its vibrations, you count your blessings that you were not included in Briana’s breakfast. You move down to the border between her waist and pubic mound. Her curly, brunette pubes, unkempt and never trimmed, glisten with her sweat and pussy fluids. 

“Ugh, this is taking too long,” Briana grumbles, before picking your body up, with one finger.

Just one of Briana’s tree trunk fingers, has a mind-bending level of power. She effortlessly exerts that power, which you cannot resist. All your energy is devoted to struggling, trying to prevent your insertion in her slimy, sweaty vagina. Your tiny hands, grab onto her enormous, wet labia. You hold onto them, like they’re the edge of an airplane hatch, you’re trying desperately not to fall out of. The opening of her pussy, accepts your feet and ankles. You feel the warm, gamy fluid, coat every inch of skin, her lower lips have swallowed.

The same oily, thick substance flows across your hands. You hold tight to her labia, as the SQUELCH noise of your body, be inserted inside Briana’s pussy, fills your ears. The fishy smell is overwhelming. The same is true of her pheromones. Though you cannot consciously detect them, you feel the unwanted arousal they cause. This undesired feeling is made all the more confusing, as your gentiles slide into leaking cave, swallowing you up.

Your heart races, as the texture of Briana’s labia becomes increasingly wet and oily. Tired of playing games, the giantess shoves the rest of your body deep into her leaking, constrictive vagina. Her pussy pulsates around you. Every hole, ear, mouth, nose, everything is filled with her fluids. You can feel and hear her heartbeat, as it gets a little more excited, with each frantic twitch of your body. As well as the thunderous footsteps, of her returning to her desk.

Briana’s pussy contracts around your entire body. It knows what you are: a sex toy. Something to be utilized, for the pleasure of a goddess. A means of stimulating the living mountain, this flooded cave is part of. The occasional bead of sweat, penetrates into the giantesses’ pussy. Other than that, the thick fluids, in all their gamey and fishy glory, are all you can smell and taste.

BOOM!

Briana sits back at her desk. Just as she does, you poke your head out. Her thick thighs jiggle, and wipe some of the fluids off your tiny body. But they coat you in more of Briana’s sweat. As you grasp Briana’s labia again, you pull yourself out of the pool of thick fluid. A slight adjustment of Briana’s left leg, ripples up to her thigh. The reverberating effect, dislodges your body.

Having spent the previous day in the giantesses’ bust, you brain readies you, for a collision of soft, squishy, tit-skin. Instead, you collide the swampy, tangled pasture of her bush. And ram face first, into her oil clit.

“AhHAahhhh!” Briana moans.

Even with your ears still caked with her fluids, the sound booms and echoes down to you.

“Here, this is mouse only,” her muttering to herself, is still incredibly loud for your tiny ears.

Her mouse clicks, continue to echo down to you. Briana’s enormous hand, replete with her tree trunk fingers, slides down to her pussy.

SQUELCH!

She lodges two fingers deep inside her cavernous, leaking vagina. At the same time, you feel the bumpy ridges of a third fingertip. This one presses your writhing body, against her enlarged clit. She gets wetter and wetter as the panicked struggles of your tiny body, pleasure her.

“AahHA….FuuuFuu….Ahaaaaa….FUCK!” she says, cumming hard, all over your tiny body.

Your day becomes an endless cycle of pleasuring Briana, either by being inserted in her, pressed against her clit, or both. There is a brief rest in between each of the many instances, of Briana utilizing you, her sex toy. Most of your time is spent, lodged inside her. Your squirming body building gradual pleasure, until she cums, and you are given a break, before the cycle starts all over again. Your terror and disgust compel you to continue squirming. It is an automatic response to the horrific situation. One you wish you could control.

 You soon realize there is a horrible paradox, working against you. The more you squirm, the more Briana’s pussy leaks its thick fluids. There was already an abundance of wetness. The summer heat, the exhaust from Briana’s PC and the sweat that pools, as one sits in a desk chair for fourteen-plus hours a day, already made her crotch a swampy hell. You hope that today, her gaming will relent a bit. But she doesn’t. And the fluids from her pleasure, make everything much worse. Her body heat makes the situation all the more uncomfortable. And every time she cums, you are certain you are going to drown in it.

“AahhaHHaa..holly..HooOOlly SHIT!” Briana moans, after what you presume to be a particularly satisfying orgasm, aided by the relentless struggles of your tiny body.

       You spend your day, alternating between being directly in Briana’s vagina, and just in her panties. That is, when you are awake. The heat of your environment, the fear, and the disgust you feel are all overwhelming enough to knock you out. Not to mention the exhaustion, from getting almost no sleep. As well as, the emotional drain of being in the possession of this thick, giantess. Your time outside her pussy, but still inside her damp panties, is slightly more barrable. That is until, the cheese-blasted, bumpy, oily ridges of Briana’s finger tips, return. Either to reinsert you inside her. Or to press you against her clit.

There is no acclimating to this hellish swamp. Each time you pass out, you have no idea how much time has passed. Escape from her constrictive, musty cave is difficult. But, escape from her panties is impossible. The fluids and sweat, weigh down the fabric. Your tiny body is no match, and you just end up sandwiched between the underwear, and Briana’s sweaty pubes or pussy. You conclude, that Briana has not washed these panties, for quite some time.

 Every so often, you pass out and are awoken by the familiar sound of Briana’s piss stream. You once again regain consciousness and stare up at your unrelenting goddess, from the soaked panties, around her ankles. When she’s done, her underwear lifts you up to her piss stained vagina. This time, she does not return to her desk. Instead, she thunders herself over to her bed.

Briana plops down with a BOOM. Her snack stained fingers appear, as she hooks them around her panties. The underwear slides down her body. You stay where you are, tangled in the swampy, curly mess of her pubes. Briana tosses her panties with one hand.

You see a large dildo, the same dark, purple color as her nails, hover above her crotch.

SLUUUURRRPP!

Briana slides the toy deep inside her pussy. She starts slow, but the speed ramps up exponentially. You cling to and writhe against her oily clit. Even after a full day as her sex toy, you are still not desensitized to the danger. And your disgust is as high as ever, as her fluids go from trickling to gushing down on you.

Her free hand alternates between grabbing nachos, a hit of her THC vape or a hit of her red wine bottle. That is, when she is not using it to press you harder against her clit. This goddess has an insatiable appetite for all pleasures. A day with a sex toy insider her, eating her favorite snacks, getting high, drunk, playing video games, nothing is enough for her.

“AAhhHhaaaa!” she moans.

The oily ridges of her finger, press into your back, mixing with the oily fluids of her clit and pussy. You find yourself wishing your tiny body would just burst. It doesn’t, but….

“Ho….HOLLY SHIT!! AAahhhaa….FUuuCfffUUUCKK!”

Briana cums and coats you with yet another layer of her heavy fluids. The nacho cheese flavoring, that rubbed off her finger and covered your body and hair, is sandwiched between layers of her cum. She resumes her snacking, just moments after her massive orgasm. Crumbs fall down into her bush, and her disgusting fingers collect them. You find yourself scavenging among her glistening, curly hairs, looking for crumbs. Your search is successful, and you snarf them down, not caring that they have the same fishy taste, as Briana’s discharge.

Briana’s gut presses into her bush and you, as she reaches for something next to her bed. The water bottle she grabs, is dripping. You dash across Briana’s bush and are able to catch some of the droplets that land in the tangled mess. Finally given something to eat and drink, you are able to pass out in the swampy forest of her pubic hair….