- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ame chan streaming momenttssssssssss wow

“Okay.. Deep breaths K-Angel, it’s just another stream”

Ame clicks the start streaming button

“Hey Cuties! Today we have a special guest!”


The stream chat flares up with messages

“Hey Ame chan :3”

“Lmao, Trying to ignore the elephant in the room?”

“I think you’re cute in your normal attire, you don’t need to play dress-up”

“Hey guys I’m new, WTH is going on?”


K-Angel leans over, out of screen, picking up the jar containing a crying, broken man, making him roll around inside from the sudden movement, placing his crystal cage in front of the stream camera, on her desk.


“Tada! Can anyone guess who this guy is? Anyone in the chat familiar?”

The chat flares up again


“lmao what kinda fetish shit is this”

“Is this a joke”

“What the fuck is that doll in there for”


K-Angel smiles smugly, and explains just who this is.

“This little guy is the last remaining member of the gang that tried to fucking dox my ass. Let this crying mess be an example of what happens when you try to make a fallen angel!”


She pauses for a moment, realizing only now that she might get in trouble for this, her face visibly showing doubt.


“Just kidding!” She laughs awkwardly.


“Really had you guys there for a moment didn’t I?

Pfft, as if! I love all my fans, I’m a perfect Angel who’s going to provide salvation to you all!”


“It’s a damn doll, that’s all it is, and ever will be.”


K-Angel relaxes herself, and tries to divert the chat's attention.


“Let’s have a peek at the comments”


“How’d much it cost to get that doll of yours?”


“Hehe, the price of the doll was practically non-existent, a steal really! Another item I’ve bought recently, not so similar…

But that’s why I have your donations! Thank you so much”


“Alright, time for one more”


The man was still sobbing away, just a thing for this She-devil to use as a warning to any other viewers, to not disturb her.


“How much do I need to donate to be in that jar haha (O-O)”


“Not a chance, unless you want to be rightfully judged by this goddess!”


K-Angel then thanked her viewers for coming, and promised to make more exciting streams again and again.


“Goodnight cuties!”


After the stream she does her usual of talking about the stream's events of the day, even including a nice cute photo of her and her cute “doll”, who is still crying away, knowing his life is pointless now.


Ame proceeded to undress herself, and get back into her normal attire, washing off her makeup, her “guest” forced to eat the spare crumbs she occasionally chucks in the jar, now forced to be her unloved pet.


She decides to give her doll a spiteful spit of saliva, to gag and swim in, making their crumbs soggy and their food taste awful.


She kisses her shrink ray. “Thank you P-Chan..”

She then heads to bed, now confident and assured in her safety, all thanks to her beloved.


Despite everything, a week later, another group of troublemakers arrived, although strangely, none of them came out of the entrance, again and again, Ame demonstrated her angelic powers and superiority, loving every second of it.