- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A smutless build up to the following chapters

It’s been almost two weeks since Ame-chan started her streaming personality as K-Angel, with the help of her beloved P-Chan. Her channel has been getting bigger and bigger at an unprecedented rate. It really laid a lot of mental stress on Ame. It didn’t help that after another sex session with P-chan to calm her down a bit, she started browsing her twitter and noticed at the bottom of her replies, filled with the typical losers and lovesick artists who draw anything for her, that there was someone doxing her, with her real name and photos of her walking around at the local arcade!

They also captioned the images with the writing “lmao, THIS is the girl ya’ll think is the angel that’ll guide the world out of darkness?” along with the details to her home address.

 

Needless to say, Ame was not coping well with this information.  Her private twitter started flooding P-chans timeline with fearful questions on what to do, asking if P-chan will protect her, or will they just leave her to fend off these nerds alone. After a considerable amount of time passed, where Ame relieved herself with the pleasure of questionably legal drugs, P-chan had got a plan that they were delighted to show to her.

Once P-Chan gave her the rather obvious advice to, first of all, report the damn tweet, because twitter is well known for being able to remove content like this, she turned to P-chan for help on what she can do to defend herself from her fans, who are guaranteed to come at her door by tomorrow. 

“Oh my god P-chan you’re a genius! Those degenerates are going to be so surprised when they see THIS”

A whole one day later, an ominous knock on Ame’s door alerts her ears, as she coddles her new secret weapon for any scheming fans who want their way with her.

The door knocking speed gets faster, and eventually, the sound is replaced by the sound of kicking.

Ame just watches the entrance to her house from down the hallway, the anxious woman’s weapon powered up and ready to go.

The door falls, and what appears from it is a group of 5 people, all geared up with various nefarious tools for abduction, such as a ballgag, handcuffs, a drug even she would be too afraid to try alone, a blindfold and perhaps most disturbingly, a strange type of liquid in a bottle.

Ame didn’t want to think about what disgusting things they were planning to do, so she fires off her weapon, hitting all 5 of them with one shot.

The people’s items fall to the floor, causing the liquid containing bottle to break into many glass shards, something Ame will ask P-Chan to clean up later. For now however, Ame cools off her new fancy shrink ray from the black-market, and walks over in her tight black skirt, black high heels and red dress over to her tiny horrified attempted kidnappers.