- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I typed this out over two different days, with one hand. So I apologize for any writing inconsistencies, due to time lapse between writing sessions. I tried ironing it out as best I could.

I may write more of this scenario at a later date, though I feel I may have hit a peak for how horny this can go already. The rest may be more soft-core lewds.

*Shake shake shake*

Your world thrown into chaos, you simply tightened your eyes. Trying to delay the inevitable...
"Wake uupp~" Eyes opening hesitantly, you're "home" is suddenly thrown topsy-turvey as you plummet into a freefall. Landing upon a soft and squishy surface. You knew what time it was, but your body simply didn't care to move.
"Come on already! I've been waiting all day for this..." your master spoke in a pouting tone. You knew it wasn't a good idea to keep him waiting.

Rubbing your tired eyes, you take in your surroundings. Laying facedown upon a ridged cliff-face you massaged the hot, steamy ground. Sighing you pushed off before groggily spinning in place, now facing the large slit that laid behind you. Big enough to swallow your leg, dripping with goo and polluting the air with the scent of love.
He was impatient today, dropping you right onto his balls...

As your world shook nearly knocking you ass-first down upon the testicles below your feet, an annoyed face rose far above the semi-flaccid cock before you. His fluffy earthy curls wreathing hazel eyes, fixed into a scowl as your admitably cute master pouted above.
"How long are you going to make me wait?! You have ONE job and you can't even do that!" he seethed, his lightly freckled nose wrinkling with annoyance.
Shaking your head you simply ignored his remarks. You'd grown used to his outbursts in the months you've spent locked away in that cursed jar. "Lets just get this over with..." you stated in resignation approaching the swelling dick before you.
Only for it to suddenly rise up as two (proportionally) dainty fingers plucked it into the heavens. Looming above you like a warhead, ready to drop.
With a devilish smirk he looked down upon your minuscule form "Trying to skip the massage huh? Maybe this'll motivate you!" with that he let go of his cock, promptly collapsing on your back as you attempted to crawl away. Sandwiching you between the sweltering flesh of his shaft and balls, likely the result of a long day of studying, experimenting and who knows what else. No wonder he's so pent up...

Groaning, you began to rub as best you could considering your position. The sweat of a hard day's work in the stuffy alchemics lab helped you to move quite a bit. Though it was making breathing quite hard, the air dominated by this brat's scent. As you bravely rubbed on, fresh air continued to prove a problem.
Rubbing quickly turned to rapid struggling, you were desperate to get free of his meat mausoleum. And just as you were about to pass out, a chuckle could just barely be heard. Muffled by the wall of meat around you. "Laughably pathetic~ But I suppose you do feel pretty good down there..." the magi muttered.
Plucking his dick back up, releasing you from his musky prison. A wave of fresh air cooling your body and refreshing your lungs. Laying sprawled out upon his private pillows, you attempt to rest.

Breaking the silence, your master began to speak "Still. If you continue disappointing me... Well I can think of a few worse places than the jar~" he mocked, the thought of somewhere even worse causing you to spring onto your feet.
Smiling high above he raises a finger "Good! You understand your position, now. Do try and make up for your lacking start." And with that he laid back down upon his bed, ready to receive the pleasure he'd been waiting for all day.

Staring down his slowly hardening member, you take a deep breath before approaching the head of the massive beast. You may be a bit shorter than his 5 inch member, but you're far thinner than the pulsing mass of boyhood. To think yours used to be bigger, how things have changed...
Softly reaching for the cockhead, you begin massaging the tender flesh. Reaching one arm behind the glan's ridge you caress the slick surface prompting a slight groan of pleasure from above. As your hand continues to scrape through the accumulated sweat and grime of the day lodged behind the head, you silently wish he'd do this AFTER his bath. But alas, you're not so lucky.
"Hey" your master's voice breaks through your thoughts in a oddly blunt tone. "Lets get some tongue action going. Now." This wasn't a suggestion, it was a demand.

Initially hesitant, his threat from earlier comes back to haunt you. So with bounce in your step you embrace his head like a lost lover. Licking the ridge, the salty taste of a days work filling your mouth. The massive dick reacting, hardening further in response to your efforts. Forcing you to dig your feet into his shaft below. Hanging at an awkward angle, the plush landscape of your master's balls no longer within leg's reach.
"Agh~ The slit, do the slit!" An excited order ringing out from the heavens, you simply obey now. Going through the motions to get this over with.
Moving to the slit, you brace yourself as best you can. Hands caressing the flesh surrounding his slit, you move in. Landing a few kisses on the pulsating organ's opening, your lips rewarded with a coat of precum. Oddly it tasted alright, though you hated to admit it. Your slowly hardening cock betrays your thoughts, absentmindedly rubbing against his shaft.
Continued soft moans from beyond the pillar of flesh are a testament to your work, going even further you pull your arm back in preperation... Before thrusting your arm shoulder deep into his goo hole, eliciting a sudden gasp from your master.
"W-WOW~" now stammering, he surely did not expect THAT.
Pushing your advantage, you began essentially fisting his slit. Slick with precum, with every pump of your arm more of the love goo slobbers on out. Covering your upper body in a hot,sticky mess.
The end was in sight, you could tell.

Returning your attention to the ridge of his glans, you pull yourself up within range of the ridge. Pulling up onto it, shuddering as your penis briefly enters your master's as you slide on up. Focusing on the task at hand, you promptly give the ridge of his glans a bite. Topping off his growing pleasure.
An unintentional yelp rings from above as your master nears his limit. Seeing a chance to finish this, your tiny form struggles to mount the massive member, reversing and sliding down his shaft. Situating yourself by grabbing upon his foreskin like reigns.
You sit upon the shaft struggling for control as if it were a some mighty beast, instead of some horny magi in training's dick.

Wrapping your arms around the neck of his glans (or dick ravine, you tell me) for support, your entire body radiates with his heat.  Rearing your hips back, getting into position for one of the few things you enjoy about this duty... You begin humping his shaft with all your might. The smell of sex in the air, the lube of sweat upon the soft skin of his member.
With your hardening squishing against your master's.  With every thrust you bury your dick deep within his peeled foreskin, finally unleashing a mighty load within it's folds. Which amounts to about a drop of cum to your massive master...

Noticing that you're slowing down he scowls "Who said you could finish before me?!" not intending on being blueballed, your view is overtaken by a massive hand. Unceremoniously plucking you up between two fingers, the frustrated apprentice brings you in-front of his slit. His dick quivering like a howitzer ready to fire. Bringing you dangerously close he shakes your tiny form.
"I-I'll give you one more chance... G-go on, show me your g-gratitude..." speaking between labored breath his eyes now locked upon you, a mix of lust and frustration upon his face.
Leaning in, you give him exactly what he wants. Landing a sloppy kiss upon his slit, putting your earlier work to shame. His body seems to agree as the entirety of it stiffens up, before blasting you with a torrent of cum. A bad time to scream, the familiar taste of his love goo assaulting your senses as pump after pump hotglues your shrunken body.

With the last rope of cum settling upon both you and the bedspread, the satisfied academic drops you with a plop into a puddle of cum. Falling flat onto his back in a warm afterglow, a big blushing smile upon his face.
Completely wiped, you blackout as his love washes over every inch of your body...



A light. Shining, warm. You flicker back to life as air gasps into your lungs once more.
Sitting upon a familiar palm, your master looks down at you with a warm smile. Magical light flickering slowly dissipating from his fingers.
"Phew, thought I'd lost my favorite toy for a second~ Imagine how embarrassing that'd be, death by cum hyehehe~!" He's laughing, you almost died and he's laughing.
Seems about right...
"Aaaanyways, you did good today! Even after that lousy showing at the start. Aaand that incident at the end...." Rolling his eyes recalling your flawed performance, the giant boy kneels down bringing you level with a large leather lined pit. The smell of stuffy socks fills the air rising from within.
"So I thought I'd upgrade you from the jar!" Reaching down, he brings one of his boots up. Posing it upon an open palm, an excited look spread across his face as if he were advertising it. "Tadaa~" Noticing your lack of excitement his eyes droop to a bored look. "Fine be that way, but you'll learn to love it." With that his hand tilted, rolling you into the other boot lying upon the floor.

Tumbling into the footwear abyss, with splat you land upon the moist indent of his sole. Your master has always taken care of himself, his feet are no exception. But in all the time that you've known him, you'd never seen him replace this pair. And now you're sure he never did, judging by the footprint you've landed in.
Above his face hovers beyond the boot's maw, a big cheeky grin plastered on his face.
"Atleast it's nice and warm from my feet right? Try even harder next time and MAYBE you can move back into necklace~" With that he stands back up, sliding a burgundy sock off of his lightly tanned foot, wiggling his toes happily.  Folding it a bit to form a proper barrier, satisfied he jams it into the boot's entrance. The last thing you see before darkness envelops your new home, is the academy crest imprinted upon the sock's sole.
You remember when you used to wear those...


Chapter End Notes:
Does anyone know what the area between the glans and the shaft is called? Like that ravine between the two, cause I have no idea. Neck of the glans? Dick ravine?