- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A woman is upset because she has to go to the doctor. 

Today I decided to wake up my tiny lovers by pretending to be angry with them. There's a very good biological reason to do this. When the Goddess of Love gave women the power to shrink men, she also gave them the ability to get wet and slippery, just like us, only on the outside instead of the inside. So we can just slide them inside us! It's really nice for women who have issues getting enough lubrication because now, the guys can help! 

Anyway, there are three situations where a man will involuntarily respond to a woman by making his skin wet and slippery. One is when he's aroused by us. I know my two lovers are very aroused by me because I've seen this happen to them time after time. All they have to do is think about me, especially about being inside me, and it's like holding onto a bar of soap! 

Another time is when their woman is aroused. Men are so attuned to our pleasure now that they start getting wet almost as soon as we do! Especially the more time they spend and the more they eat our honey and breathe in the wet, humid air inside us. They just become totally addicted and chemically bonded to our bodies and desires. Just as an aside, I feel deeper connections with Jacob and Brandon than with any man I had before the Rebalancing of Sexes, or with Jacob before he got small, when I was just his girlfriend, before I became the center of his existence. 

But the third situation where men get slippery is when any woman gets mad at them. You see, all that lubrication that men produce tastes like chocolate, just like their boysquirt. Boysquirt meaning what we used to call "cum", until it got fashionable to say that, since men are now so tiny, all they do is "squirt", while we women, in our vastness and the depth of our sexual experiences, are the only ones who actually "cum." Boys of course, now can mean just about any man right up to middle age, the same way men used to refer to grown and mature women as girls, to make them seem smaller. Well, now, it's just acknowleding reality to turn things around. Besides, I LOVE my "boys"...

So, that "chocolate"  is really healthy for women, no matter whether we get it vaginally or lick it off their sweet little bodies. It contains ingredients that help us balance our hormones and stabilize mood swings. More than that, male chocolate sort of transfers some of the swagger and confidence that men had when they're big, and even show now when they're so tiny and vulnerable, into a woman. I've taken a sip of my lovers' chocolate before many an important or potentially unpleasant event. The Goddess of Love has got to be the best female being who ever lived! Everything she does makes our lives better as women! 


Anyway, I've got something coming up today that isn't the worst thing but might be less than fun. I'm going to act angry about it so they'll start making chocolate... out of FEAR! ;)

I'm getting my first OB-GYN exam since the Rebalancing of Sexes. 

I don't know what to expect. It sounds like everything will be completely different. I don't know. All I know is that they told me I could drink fluids, but  not to put Jacob or Brandon on any erogenous zones, or inside me anytime after midnight. (That's reason enough to be pissed! Unless it's period time I usually have one or both in my panties or some other nice place. If I could stand to wear a bra, and if my boobs didn't hurt so much on my period, I'd slip them in between. They had to spend the night in the little dollhouse I got them. ) 

Then I need to bring them with me to the appointment. "Make sure they are naked," the text said.  I'm totally confused. 

Of course, just thinking about all those exams makes me uncomfortable. Cold, cold office. Cold, cold examining room. Cold, cold speculum. Yeee! Now I really am angry. I don't have to act. 

The dollhouse was on a table in my bedroom. I walked up to it and shouted inside. "Jacob! Brandon!" I knew at their dollhouse size, three inches tall, my loud voice would wake them up like a bomb.

The two men ran down the stairs. I could see them through the windows, removing their clothes and throwing them around the dollhouse as they went, knowing that women prefer their tiny men in the nude. 

They ran out the front door. "What's the matter, mistress?"

I shouted again and almost knocked them down. 'I AM ANGRY! I AM SO PISSED! I HAVE TO GO TO THE OB-GYN AND I HAD TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITHOUT MY TOYS! I'M SO MAD I COULD STOMP YOU LIKE BUGS!" I reached out and grabbed them, one in each hand. 

It worked. Jacob and Brandon were breathing hard and so slippery I had to close my fists to hold on to them. That's when the fun began. "SIX INCHES!", I growled. They each doubled in height, and I began to lick them like ice cream cones. In just a few seconds, my mood started to get better. I could deal with the doctor. But why do they want my toy boys along? Why wouldn't I just leave them in the dollhouse till I got back?

I put my lovers in my purse (yes, it has windows and air holes) and drove to the OB-GYN. I was expecting a cold waiting room and distracted, worried women on their phones when I arrived. Instead, the room was full of women, from her age to late middle age, all laughing and talking dirty. All had their tiny, naked men sitting on their laps. Some were playing with theirs.I saw several women with one man, a couple with two, and one with four naked men perched on and around her. I sat down next to a woman who looked about 50 and appeared to have her man in her purse, as mine were.  We started chatting. Turned out her name is Jennifer.