- Text Size +

The rest of the night went out relatively smoothly. After a few weird glimpses and some abrupt word exchanging here and there, Ada took Ian to her own room. Her mother Samantha was well accommodated in the living room, having put her things in order and preparing to resume her sleep on the couch. After they wished goodnight, Ian managed to steal a glimpse of Samantha’s great body, his eyes almost falling out of their sockets at the sight of those gargantuan, head sized tits of hers flopping heavily out of her blouse. “ Gosh she is freaking enormous…I bet she is even bigger than Ada…”

 As they entered Ada’s room, Ada quickly closed the door behind her and placed Ian on that gigantic bed of hers. The huge mattress expanded on all directions making Ian feel even smaller than he already was. It felt like being in a never ending field except smoother and… cozier. Yet the tiny human couldn’t appreciate the warmth of the situation. Ada knelt in front of him so that she would be as close to him as possible, not having to tower over him with her gigantic form. “So…Is everything alright?”

 Ian turned to look up at her. “Well…As alright as it can be with a monstrously large giantess walking around the house…” he said stating the obvious. Ada’s arrival meant he was safe for now but he couldn’t hide his concern as far as Samantha was concerned. Her entire behavior wasn’t quite appealing to him. “Perhaps we should reconsider our options. I don’t think I should be left alone with her…”

“And you think coming with me is better? I don’t think so!” Ada was quick to say, something that took Ian by surprise. “Remember the incident with Laura? You were almost found back there…No we can’t risk it. You’re staying home mister.”

“ Please, you can’t leave me with your mother. She will… she’ll kill me!”

“Hey!” Ada poked him with a tree trunk finger. “Nothing bad is going to happen. She promised me…” she said reassuringly. “Mom keeps her promises. You’ve nothing to fear.”

….

Next morning Ian woke up to the sound of booming footsteps stomping heavily on the ground. Getting up she was greeted with the image of a completely nude Ada strutting towards the kitchen, not even a hint of shame in her drowzy morning parade. It always felt weird to watch up at her, but having to actually see a giantess with her giant fat cock bobbing up and down first thing in the morning was a whole new level of experience! When she returned she was clad in her usual attire, a skimpy bulging loincloth that struggled to contain her large meaty penis and a matching bikini top that was a couple of sizes too small. She was holding a slice of bread and some fruit which she quickly put next to Ian. “I’ve got to leave early for work today. Here’s some breakfast. Do you think you can handle being around mom?”

“Not really.” Ian responded averting his gaze from the giant bulge in front of him. Ada was busy combing her hair, unfazed that her crotch was level with Ian’s position on the desk. He had to look up and up to avoid her enormous bulge which was presented right in front of his face as if it was the most usual thing in the world.

“Don’t be a fool.” Ada interrupted. “I believe you two started off on the wrong foot. To my mind, I think you will even manage to get along well with each other.” She said leaving her huge hairbrush on a drawer under the desk. “As long as you avoid being on the floor when she walks around. She doesn’t mind where she puts her feet as far as I remember…”

“This isn’t funny Ada…” Ian said.

“Relax…I’m just teasing you.” She said with a giggle. It was evident that somehow the relationship between the two had gone on a different new level. They would joke about each other and not really mind… At least Ada didn’t. After all it wasn’t she that was in danger of being trampled by the colossal feet of a 450 feet tall behemoth lady. “Anyway, I’ll have to go now. I’ll be back at noon. See ya!” Ada said before bending down and giving poor Ian a full body kiss, coating him in a thin layer of saliva. She kicked off immediately after that, her thundering footsteps fading away as she went on to leave the house.

“Great…” Ian said to himself. “Now what…” He was left alone in a house with a mature thick giantess walking around. A giantess who, according to her recent behavior, didn’t think very highly of humans. Who knows what would she do to him now that Ada, his protector, was gone? He decided he didn’t want to find out. As long as he was in Ada’s room he wouldn’t have to worry right? His eyes fell on the pile of fruit Ada left for him. His stomach growled. It’s only then he remembered that he hadn’t eaten since yesterday. With Samantha’s sudden arrival, he was forced to seek shelter from the enormous, heavily stomping giantess, neglecting dinner completely. Not seeing any problem, he went on and started eating.

 He took an apple. It was weird that this new land had similar fruit to his home world. It was red and delicious just like the ones he used to eat…except it was the size of his head. Strangely even regular things such as fruit, which were considered normal for his size, were actually twice as big. Alas, it would require at least a ton of them to properly feed a giantess…To them there were nothing more than grains. He took another one. Also delicious.

 In a slow but steady pace he managed to satisfy his hunger. While eating, he couldn’t but wonder how strangely funny this new oversized world really was. Images of the humongous houses from Ada’s trip to the library came to mind. There were truly gargantuan…Massive structures going all the way to the sky, bigger than entire stadiums…Yet the entire environment was scaled to Ian’s own size. The wooden fences towered over fir trees like they were little flowers, the huge rocks were nothing but pebbles on the vast road, pebbles that were casually crushed under the huge soles of the walking giantess’s sandals while, even strong animals, like horses, were nothing but little playthings for the gigantic girls to play with… The whole scenery screamed of the giantesses’ enormous size which was even more prominent due to the size comparison. Ian felt like a bug in this world. Except he was no bug. It was them that they were enormous.

 By the time he was done eating there came a loud rumble from outside the closed door, which could only mean one thing.” Oh no…”

Samantha was up.

“Oh please no…” he exclaimed as the sound of Ada’s mother’s footsteps reached his ears. He could recognize that sound from afar: if a giantess was to walk nearby the entire room would shake while the rhythmic booms and thuds foretold the incoming arrival. He was pretty used to this by now. Therefore… She was coming for him!

 Unsure on what to do he dove under the custom made bed. Silly as it was, he thought that this childish idea would actually save him. He was already trembling at the idea of having to face the enormous lady yet again, but his heart skipped a beat when the door suddenly flew open and in came Samantha, the enormous buxom mature giantess and Ada’s mother. “Wakey wakey young man! Mommy’s here!”

 Peeking from below the handmade bed, he saw that she had a smirk on her face. But that was not what caught his eye. It was her choice of attire. She was completely nude!

“I guess you don’t want to keep a lady waiting now, do you?” she said as she intentionally stomped her feet on the ground to further emphasize her overwhelming enormity. The things on Ada’s desk rumbled and fell into totally different positions. “Show yourself pipsqueak!” she commanded, putting her hands on her hips. Her posture screamed of authority and power. The enormous elephant trunk that hang all the way to her knees was left proudly on display.

Ian knew this wasn’t going to end well. Seeing no other option he slowly emerged from his hiding place only to be greeted with the image of Samantha looking down on him, her giant head-sized breasts blocking her face and forming a shadow that engulfed almost the entire surface of the desk he was standing on. “Well well well…” her voice boomed overhead rattling his eardrums. “If it isn’t that tiny little boy I met yesterday…So how are you today young man? Slept well?” she asked stretching her arms above her head in a leisure way, causing her giant bazookas to jiggle heavily, intentionally intimidating the tiny boy underneath. Ian never thought he would be scared by a set of tits in his life, but the sight of those ginormous jugs in front of him proved him wrong. Seeing those heavy, impossibly oversized mega globes of breastflesh, palm sized areolas and puffy nipples proudly presented before him, he was immediately filled with fear and awe. Just a lift and drop and he would be a red dot under their unfathomable weight.

“Kneel in front of your superior…” Samantha spoke again. “A mere human doesn’t deserve to stand in front of a giantess…”

Ian was in no position to argue. He immediately got on his knees and hoped for the best. He was at her complete mercy.

“Lower!” she commanded. Ian jumped out of fear but quickly obeyed. Soon enough his forehead was on the solid wooden surface of desk accompanied by his trembling hands and knees. What would she do with him?

“Good…You may be little but you seem to be a quick learner. That’s good for you.” Samantha spoke overhead. “Now I believe I taught you yesterday how to greet your superiors. Let’s see what you’ve learned…” With these words she stepped closer and with a swift motion she lifted and stomped her right foot on the desk right next to him! The desk shook so heavily that whatever things were previously left standing, they now instantly dropped. His head still touching the surface, he could barely peek at those gigantic toes that wiggled and curled playfully, seemingly expecting something on his behalf. Not knowing how to proceed he just stayed there, praying that this crazy giantess wouldn’t hurt him for his lack of…social mannerism?

“ Lesson number one: Whenever a giantess makes you the honor of showing you her feet, the only appropriate gesture of your appreciation is to run and plant a kiss on her big toe. This is the only real way to greet a giantess. Consider this as an analogous alternative of shaking hands. I believe this is what you lowly humans do back in your world right? Well, instead of a handshake you’ll pamper our gorgeous toes with little kisses… After all it’s the only thing you can reach with how pathetically microscopic you human are!” Samantha said and moved her boat sized foot even closer to Ian. She had to bring her knee almost all the way up her chest, since the desk was waist high to her, smothering her huge tit in the process. This had the undesired effect of leaving her fat cock dangling unceremoniously between her legs, a fact that made it bump on the underside of the desk with a soft THUD. “Let’s see what your little mouth is capable of…”

Ian heard the buxom giantess’s words and couldn’t believe his ears…What kind of sick mind would think of such a thing? He was about to protest when her huge hand came crushing down the desk with earth shattering force! “Lesson number two! Never keep a giantess waiting!”

 With that he immediately stood up and as much as his trembling knees allowed, he kicked off jogging towards the enormous foot. She could feel Samantha’s gaze down on him, inspecting his every move. He couldn’t see it but he was pretty sure she was smirking with satisfaction on how effortlessly she was dominating him. He even cursed himself for breaking so easily but what was he supposed to do? He was tiny and she was huge! Not really thinking much he went on and approached her big toe. Even with him standing, the huge digit was dwarfing him in size. He had to jump on the spot to reach her French pedicured toe nail. Without further due he leaned in and kissed it as he was ordered. The giantess’s skin was remarkably soft and yielding, without the slightest hint of smell. It was really weird how she managed to keep her feet so well maintained and smooth. Normally he would expect that part of her body to be rough and filled with hard skin but nothing could be further from the truth.

“Is that it? I didn’t feel a thing.” Samantha spoke overhead. “Maybe you should use some tongue. Or even a nice lick….Go on. Since it’s your first time I’ll be kind enough to give a second chance. You certainly don’t want to leave a lady unsatisfied now, do you? Do it again.”

Ian reluctantly approached the fat digit once again. This time he hugged it with all his strength, shoved his face deep into the yielding flesh and forcefully attacked it with his tongue. The toe didn’t even move. It just stood there idly, lazy and large, receiving the poor human’s pitiful tries. “Hm…that’s better…” Samantha moaned from above. Apparently his action yielded the expected result. For Samantha, the feeling of so easily dominating another being with such a lowly part of her body was intoxicating. With a tap, she shoved him back and pressed her powerful toe on him, crushing his lungs and forcing all the air out of his body in a long agonizing exhale. Having him pinned under her, she addressed him once again, resuming his seemingly endless series of lessons. “Lesson number three: Do you feel how heavy my toe is? You must be thinking that I’m applying full pressure right now…yet I’m just letting my cute little big toe rest on you…No pressure at all.” She said firmly. “ Which brings us to our next lesson…If you don’t want to end up as a red dot of blood under our gorgeous feet you should be careful where you put your tiny insignificant self. It will be your duty to avoid our perfect  feet as we move around the house. We can’t really know where you are all the time and you are too small for us to see…So if you want to live, you’d better stay away from our path…” she instructed and with a final push she let go of the tiny boy, freeing him from his fleshy prison. Ian immediately turned sideways and grasped for air. Hadn’t he known better, he would bet the weight of her huge digit was like a fully loaded bench press bar crushing his chest like a piston.

 Samantha withdrew her foot from the table and let it fall to the ground next to the other one. She adopted her usual pose, legs slightly apart and hands on hips asserting her dominance, and went on to look down on the tiny human once again.” Being so massive can be so empowering…” she thought to herself when her eyes fell on him…He was running away! “Hey!”

 It took Ian a moment of clarity to take this important decision. The moment the giantess was distracted he kicked off running…He didn’t know what pushed him but he couldn’t just sit there and be a plaything to the mature giantess’s kinky whims. Panting heavily, his tiny little legs got him almost o the edge of the desk…Just a little more and he would be able to jump over and reach Ada’s bed…Maybe then he would find a decent way out or a good hiding place…BUT WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!

FLWAMP!!

 A solid tanned wall appeared and fell in front of him with an massive shake! He collided with it, bumping face first to the sturdy wall and fell back on his back. He was officially trapped! His way out was effectively blocked, along with his dreams of escaping which were crumbling down like a house of cards…”Leaving already? Oh but we’re just getting started!” Samantha’s voice boomed overhead, fully acknowledging his attempt to escape. “Lesson number four: In my slightest suspicion of you trying to escape, disobeying an order or goddess forbid you telling any of this to Ada you’ll be severely punished!” the buxom giantess sang from above. “And oh my! I t seems to me that some bad boy was trying to get away… Why would you ever want to leave darling? Aren’t we having fun together?”

 Ian looked up and gulped at the sight. He quickly found himself in a shadow as Samantha’s huge open palm started descending slowly towards him. He could see her smirking face between the gaps of her huge tree trunk fingers, the smile of cruelty in her lips declaring that she was clearly enjoying this. He tried to get up but he was quickly caught in her fist and brought up in front of her face.

“ Leaving already?” the giantess pouted her lips, feigning sadness. Form this perspective, Ian managed to look straight into her face and noticed her poofy bun black hair that gave her an athletic/maternal look, her brown eyes and her full lips. She looked like an older version of Ada except a more cruel one. “ Now what should a lovely, kind lady such as myself do to a disobedient, misbehaving little bug boy? I believe a punishment is in order…”

“Why are you doing this?” Ian spoke back. “What have I done to deserve such treatment? Leave me alone already!” he burst out, only to regret it instantly. Samantha’s grip tightened around him like a huge constrictor, making it difficult for him to breathe.

“Isn’t it obvious? Because you’re tiny and I’m huge. Because you’re a weak insignificant human and I’m an all powerful giantess…Honestly, you should thank me for giving you such valuable lessons. I’m teaching you your place in society, how to properly behave around your superiors and the only thing in your mind is how to escape…Tsk tsk tsk…I don’t think so. You should be punished…” her voice was astonishingly stoic and calm. It was as if she had everything planned from the beginning.

“Now, since I’ve got some work to do around the house I think it’s only natural to punish you in one and only way…” she giggled with excitement. Her whole fist suddenly began losing altitude, her face distancing away. Ian saw her gargantuan tits soon block her view up her face, her nipples and areolas slowly coming to a state of erection. Moving along her slim waist, past her belly button, Ian was soon level with her wide thick hips. It was then that his trip came to a stop…

“What now…” he wondered but he was quick to receive an answer, as Samantha tilted her fist to the side and he was greeted with her enormous glistening cockhead! Her glans were partially exposed out of her tight foreskin, as her wide, abyssally dark cock slit gaped greedily, eager to accept him in its smothering embrace. The entire bulbous tip instantly filled his view, coming closer and closer, appearing large and larger till with a loud “POP” it swallowed him whole. “Mmm….” She moaned from above, savoring the feeling of shoving a tiny human down the length of her large fat cock. Sliding a finger over her full slit, he pushed Ian’s kicking legs all the way in, till what was left of him was nothing more than a small lump on her pole sized sperm tube. Her shaft muscles pinned him in place, securing him in position, not driving him towards her spacious balls yet. “Make sure not to wiggle much now boy…We wouldn’t want you skyrocketing all the way to ceiling, trust me…” she laughed before letting her huge meaty penis dangle between her knees in a state of semi arousal. “Now If you’ll excuse me…I have some work to do…Oh look at this place!” she laughed before grabbing her feather and starting dusting Ada’s room like a good old mother who appreciates a clean, neat house. Her cock bouncing up and down with loud slaps across her thighs posed absolutely no problem…it actually served to punish the naughty human even greater. “It feels so good to be enormous…” Samantha said to herself, a sly smirk forming on her face.   

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review!