- Text Size +

Present day – Sabrina

 

This wasn't how Sabrina usually did this, she was very selective about when and where she did it. However there was something about these guys that really pissed her off, they were far too predatory and comfortable in that position; and she besides didn't agree with their leering culture. 

 

It reminded her of some of the stories her grandmother had told her, how men in groups could behave if left unchecked. There needed to be some kind of balance added into the ecosystem. There needed to be a shift in power to tip the scales a bit. 

 

That is where her kind came in. 

 

She couldn't allow these men to go through their life thinking they could objectify women in such a demeaning manner. Some of them might take it to the next step; which would be unacceptable. Looking at a few of them she could read future rapists on some of their faces. She had to do something about this. For the good of womankind but also for mankind… they would give good men a bad name after all.  

 

So she allowed her Well to slowly fill as their testosterone fuelled emotions swirled and were unwittingly absorbed into her Life Force Well. 

 

They were none the wiser. They all thought they had one up on her. She couldn't really truly read their minds but she could read them to a pretty good extent because she could read their emotions. She was experienced enough now to be able to differentiate people and tune her seventh senses to their moods and emotions.  

 

So she tolerated a few juvenile cocks being rubbed against her leg and the odd playful touches and pinches of her body. Not because a woman ever should, but because on this occasion it made her much stronger for what would happen shortly afterwards. It was a means to an end that she had become used to. 

 

She compared it very much to a physical sport player or martial artist who used someone else's body or their kinetic energy against them. 

 

She was ready now. She looked at the first cocky little fucker that she had handpicked and spoke a single word.

 

"Kurczyć," the word passed through her lips, it was actually barely audible over the loud music; and to those that heard it the word meant nothing to them. They thought it was some kind of Eastern European… word. Well it was… but their ignorance of its significance and meaning was her bliss. 

 

Her eyes sparkled as she watched the man's body disappear with a 'poof'. Unfortunately she didn't hear the sound, it was quite fun to hear after all. It signified the permanence of that person's fall from their perceived position of power. 

 

His clothes fluttered to the floor. Some of his friends unwittingly tripped over his trainers. They were too drunk to realise what happened, it was so fast. 

 

They didn't stamp on him, she could still feel his tiny feelings of terror emanating from him as he was suddenly enshrouded in his own clothes. She would grab him later. 

 

She directed her attention to someone else. Another cocky looking guy, one of the ones who had thought it was funny to touch her boob. 

 

She pointed at him with her outstretched polished index fingernail. 

 

He thought it was a dance move or something and he did a stupid little spin on the spot. 

 

"Kurczyć," she said as she channelled pure energy from her body through her arm and hand and then 'poof', he disappeared into thin air, or so it seemed, his clothes fell to the floor. 

 

She giggled as she saw him finishing his spin as a tiny little man and he collapsed to the floor, his tiny white naked buttocks on display.

 

He looked up in terror, seeing her giant pointed toe of her stiletto shoe pointing directly at him.

 

"Don't physically abuse women," she said down to him. He was looking up at this giant woman. How was it even possible? Everyone else was huge around him. 

 

He crawled back in terror. Then her giant stiletto toe stepped towards him and stepped down on his left leg. 

 

He screamed out as she pressed down on his leg, crushing his leg to a pulp. 

 

He screamed out in pain and horror. 

 

Sabrina relished the Life Force replenishing inside her. She lifted her foot away from him and then she deployed one of her favourite moves. 

 

She emulated a cowgirl from a western film and lifted her imaginary handguns from her waist and then she pointed her gun shaped fingers around the group of dancing men and started to mock shoot each of them. 

 

Only one or two had actually noticed their friends disappear, and looked uncertain, but were still so stupidly horny, drunk and drugged up that they continued dancing and flirting.  

 

They were all aware of the threat after her next dance move though.  

 

"Kurczyć, Kurczyć, Kurczyć, Kurczyć, Kurczyć," Sabrina chanted as she mock shot each of them whilst she spun in a slow circle. 

 

She observed their expressions of joy at her playful dance move and they returned the mock gun fire until they realised with a sudden short and sharp lance of pain through their bodies that they were suddenly naked and were all looking at giant red stiletto shoes. 

 

All of them looked upwards, up the long and slender waxed legs of the giantess who stood towering above them. 

 

They didn't know what had just happened but they were suddenly very, very scared. 

 

Sabrina's Well was feeling a little bit empty, but she had a little bit of juice and it was slowly refilling. The guy's leg she had stepped on was helping, as well as the general fear of the room that was building. 

 

"Kurczyć," she pointed and shouted at a guy who was running out of the room in panic. 

 

His clothes and shoes scattered across the floor and his tiny naked body fell over. 

 

Steve was looking wide eyed at the scene in front of him, he had witnessed all of it. He was one of the last few left normal size. 


Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription