- Text Size +

Tales of Myth and Legend

 

Witches Among Us (Part 1)

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Giantess witches, fantasy fiction, Shrunken Man, giantess, entrapment, sexual assault, giant woman lick, soft vore, naked giantess, chase, nudity

 

Present day 

 

Sam's step mother waved at him from the car. It was embarrassing for him to still need a lift from her, but his car was in the garage after a recent car accident and it was his only choice.

 

He hated all of this. His step mother was friends with Steve's mother, she had invited Sam over to join Steve in celebrating his 21st birthday at home today, his mother spoiled him rotten and it showed. 

 

They were all supposed to be grown ups, adults now, but their parents seemed to want to still treat them like teenagers. Steve went along with it, because he got fancy stuff bought for him. He could save money by not paying rent and he could impress girls by showing them the massive jacuzzi they had. 

 

Steve was at the door, a few of his other friends were there gawking around Steve's head. They pretty much ignored Sam and were just looking out towards Sabrina, Sam's step mum. 

 

"Woah, she's so hot!" He heard one of them say. 

 

"Oh god she's so fit, how on earth did his dad get her?"

 

Sam shook his head as he reluctantly approached the door. He hated the misogynistic comments they were making, especially about his step mum.

 

Yes she was younger than many of their mothers. She was in her late twenties. 

 

"Hey Mrs Adams, come and join us for a bit," Steve called out with a beaming smile. 

 

Sam's mum fully wound down the window of her Porsche, the engine was purring in the background. 

 

"Is Anna in?" She called out. 

 

"Sure," Steve replied and reluctantly allowed Sam to enter his house. 

 

"Happy birthday," Sam greeted him pleasantly. 

 

"Sure whatever nerd, come in. You're only here because your mum's hot, don't start thinking you're cool or anything," 

 

Sabrina heard those words as she turned off the engine to the car and stepped out with her impossibly smooth waxed leg and high heel shoe. Not the recommended footwear for driving a Porsche; but the pressure she was under to fit into this community was immense. 

 

She had been in this country for about eight years, since she was 21 herself. She was originally from Eastern Europe and had travelled here for better life opportunities. Sometimes she wondered if it had been a good idea. 

 

She couldn't get over the superficiality of life here, but she needed to fit in. For the good of herself, but also her husband and Sam; whom she adored and protected as her own. 

 

So when she heard those words being spoken she felt an intense rush of blood to her brain and a swelling anger; but she didn't react or show it. She kept her poker face. The one her grandmother had taught her to always keep. 

 

"Never show your emotions to people you don't trust," she had told Sabrina. "Never let a man get the better of you. If you need to let him think he has the upper hand then so be it; sometimes that is the best way, because they probably won't see you as a threat,"

 

Her grandmother had grown up in a different time, under Nazi and then Soviet occupation. Surrounded by men in uniform… with guns… and supposed power. It gave them ideas and delusions of grandeur. 

 

Sabrina nodded and walked gracefully up to the house. She tolerated the ogling stares of the young men, who were boys to her really. 

 

In her home country they would have toughened up by now. They would have been put to work. They would be men by now. Their family would have been embarrassed that that their age of adulthood they still behaved like juvenile boys. 

 

She smiled sweetly at them as she entered the house, swallowing the bitter taste in her mouth. 

 

"Shall I take my shoes off?" She asked politely. 

 

"You do what you like," Steve said suggestively, looking her up and down and allowing his eyes to linger on her cleavage. 

 

That was strike two. Sabrina grimaced in her own mind, but she allowed it for now. 

 

"So where's Anna then?" Sabrina asked innocently, looking around the vast entrance to the house. A double staircase and statues at the entrance. Utterly ridiculous, she thought. 

 

But Anna, Steve's mother, was influential here and she seemed to like Sabrina. Probably because she was good looking and helped Anna look good by being with her. Anna was good looking as well but she seemed to like to collect a possie of women who were good looking but she liked to have something over each of them, so that she felt she controlled each of them. 

 

With Sabrina it was her accent. Her English was very good. Her grandmother had paid for her to have the top education available, but her thick Eastern European accent couldn't be shaken just yet.

 

It was looked down upon here. People assumed that she was married to an older man because he had money, but Sabrina was a Barrister herself. It seemed to really surprise people when they learned that. She enjoyed telling them at the right moment after they had made a dick of themselves and asked what she did to keep herself busy when he was at work. 

 

"Oh, my mum and dad are away for the weekend," Steve replied with a belligerent smile. The unspoken words being 'so I can do whatever I damn well please'.

 

Sabrina nodded knowingly. 

 

"But make yourself comfortable, feel free to join us for a drink," Steve invited. 

 

"Or sunbathe out by the pool," another one of his idiot friends unhelpfully added. He received an elbow to the ribs from Steve. 

 

Sabrina didn't reply, she just wandered through several rooms until she got to the kitchen. 

 

Steve followed her in. 

 

"Well you might as well make me a Margarita," she said, laying her accent on thick. He seemed to like it and smiled as he busied himself eagerly making a cocktail. 

 

"Are there no women here at your party?" She asked, looking around at the increasing crowd of men. 

 

Steve shook his head. 

 

"Just lads at my party," he responded with a chuckle. 

 

Sabrina nodded slowly, eventually receiving the cocktail in a cool glass in her slender fingers. 

 

"Well aren't you going to show me around then?" She asked. "I would love to see more of this wonderful house." 

 

*

 

Sam had his arms crossed all the way home. 

 

"You didn't need to stay for a drink," he protested.

 

"I didn't want to just walk straight out. I wanted them to think that they were charming me," she chuckled as she drove up the driveway to their house. 

 

She scolded herself though. She had made the mistake of encouraging Sam to go. He was right, those guys were a bunch of dicks. 

 

She had to do something about it, but she didn't want Sam to know. 

 

He had had a few drinks so he was quite tipsy. It didn't take long for him to fall back to sleep. 

 

Sabrina waited an hour to check he was definitely asleep and then she headed out again. 

 

She wore dark clothes and soft shoes and she took the small family car. People would just assume that she was 'the help' when she returned to the rich millionaire's Street. 

 

*

 

Steve was shocked to see Sabrina at the door when he opened it. 

 

He looked around her, Sam wasn't there. 

 

"Well come in," he greeted her warmly. He was quite drunk. "Look who's back guys!" He cheered, as did they. 

 

Someone handed Sabrina a can of beer. Another one handed her a shot of some liquor. 

 

She didn't drink either. She poured the shot into the can of beer and headed into the room they had set up with a projector and console games. There was music, pizza and copious amounts of alcohol involved. 

 

She smiled inwardly as she walked to the centre of the room. 

 

Sabrina threw the can of beer at one of the guys playing the console game. 

 

"Hey!" He protested and turned around sharply. 

 

"You, come and dance with me," she said in a thick accent. 

 

"Woah… sure," he tossed the controller aside and jumped up to dance next to her. 

 

Sabrina smiled with the power of it, she was starting to almost smell it. 

 

She started to dance as well, slowly unzipping her black hoodie, she took it off and tossed it to the side of the room. 

 

"Wooow!" Several of the guys cheered out, as they saw what she was wearing underneath. Her breasts were bulging in the very beautiful streamlined dress that she was wearing. 

 

She tapped the floor with her high heels, dancing elegantly and putting the boys all to shame. More and more of them crowded around to dance near her. 

 

"Woah, I didn't know you had arranged a stripper," one of the guys shouted to Steve over the music. 

 

Sabrina looked over to him, his eyes suddenly went wide with embarrassment. 

 

"You, you dance with me, here," she pointed at the ground at her side. He immediately complied. 

 

"Yes Mrs A," he responded and danced uncomfortably next to her. 

 

There was a good group of them around her now. Their hormones were at an all time high. They were horny and desperate. Perfect. 

 

She recalled what her grandmother had told her. Her experiences from the war. 

 

*

 

October 1939 Poland 

 

Martyna had heard them coming. The whole village had. People had come running in from the fields and their places of work.

 

The diesel engine of the German troop truck was humming away in the background. It was barely audible over the thumping of the Halftrack engine. 

 

They both cycled down and chugged to silence, but the silence didn't last. Male shouting in Deutsch echoed across the street, angry men with guns were shouting at people. 

 

Martyna was wide eyed. She was only recently eighteen and she was far too young to experience this terrible war.  This invasion of their land. 

 

She heard their local accent spoken by their own people, people begging, people protesting. They were being dragged out of their houses, rounded up and… gunshots echoed across the muddy street. 

 

Martyna winced as more gunshots rippled out. She heard the unmistakable sound of dead bodies thumping to the wet and muddy ground, screaming children, women and older men. More gun shots cracked out, more screams, more shouting. It was chaotic and terrifying outside. 

 

"Remember, wait as long as you can," her mother gripped her shoulders hard and pressed her forehead against Martyna's. She spoke directly to her with loving, but hard eyes. She had witnessed things that had hardened her up once upon a time. She had only told Martyna about some of it. 

 

"Wait until there are as many in the room as possible, do anything you can to delay them entering and violating your body," her mother spoke to her bitterly.  "I will try to delay them, don't listen or watch what they do to me…" her lip trembled. She didn't want her daughter to be part of any of this. 

 

There was a loud crack against the front door, it made them both jump, eyes wide and they turned around to face whatever it was. 

 

The door rattled against the lock. Dust fell from the door frame and the ceiling above them. 

 

There was another louder thump and the door burst inwards, two German uniformed soldiers stumbled inside; nearly bumbling into the open hearth. 

 

They didn't have enough fuel for many fires this winter so the hearth was empty and cold. Food was scarce too.

 

The German soldiers, swastikas on their arms, steadied themselves; regaining their dignity, and shouldered their rifle butts and pointed their muzzles at the women. 

 

"Nein, Nein… freundlich," her mother said to them, palms facing them in a peaceful posture. "Willkommen," she continued and pointed to the table and chairs, trying her best to force a warm smile; which just ended up looking creepy as her mouth wobbled with anger as she tried to force a smile. 

 

One of the soldiers looked at the chair with disdain. There were only two left. The rest had been used for firewood months ago. 

 

The soldier kicked the chair across the room, breaking a leg on the chair, and looked back at her mother with bitter hatred. 

 

Her mother pushed Martyna back behind her and stepped forwards, lifting her chest up to demonstrate her womanhood beneath her clothes. 

 

The soldier looked her up and down lustfully. It was sickening. 

 

More troops entered the room which served as their small kitchen and dining room. There was no lounge. 

 

Further troops entered, some headed straight upstairs, dragging terrified women with them. Some of the women were still clothed but a few of them had had their clothes ripped off and their naked breasts were on full display. They screamed and tried to resist but they were dragged by their hair, their arms or one of them was even being dragged by one of her breasts. 

 

Monsters! Martyna thought.  

 

It was awful to behold. Martyna knew these women very well and was horrified that anyone could treat them like this. They were good and innocent people. 

 

Her mother had warned her before about what terror this war might bring. She had been trying to prepare her for this. She knew that Martyna's father would not be there to protect them. But nothing can prepare someone for the true horrors of war. 

 

"Wait, just like I told you," her mother said in their own tongue, a colloquial dialect. It was directed at Martyna but without the eye contact. "Don't watch."

 

There were at least eight soldiers in the room now, some pointing guns, others watching, waiting for their senior thug to act. 

 

The senior thug started proceedings by prodding his muzzle against each of her mother's breasts and then slowly sliding it down her chest to her crotch. 

 

She voluntarily unbuttoned her clothes and allowed them to drop to the floor, revealing her pale white skin. 

 

Martyna staggered back, allowing the opportunity of distraction, she collapsed to the floor and curled in a ball, covering her head with her hands and trying to shut the world out. 

 

She winced every time she heard a gunshot outside, or loud shouting, or female screaming - either from outside or from the floor above. 

 

Flames licked hungrily somewhere outside. The troops were burning something… or someone…

 

Martyna tried to shut it all out. She waited for the smoke to fill her nostrils… something did but it wasn't smoke. 

 

She was inhaling something else. Something completely… alien to her. 

 

It felt like she was absorbing power. She was absorbing… pure power. 

 

It smelled of man and female fear… she couldn't quite describe it, then she heard female whispers. Ancient whispers in her head. A long forgotten dialect, then a more familiar but harshly spoken language, her own but old. 

 

"Martyna… Martyna… use your power… use your power, channel it through you…" the voices suddenly echoed in her eyes. It was louder than the gunshots now. It grew to a crescendo. 

 

Was she having some kind of episode? She thought. She opened her mouth trying to clear the sound in her head.

 

Her mother had told her about this power but not much detail. She had mentioned it again more recently. 

 

"Save your mother, save your people!" The voices instructed her. 

 

Martyna's eyes burst open, she felt something or someone grab her arm and roughly pull her to her feet.

 

She looked up, wide eyed. The solider was half naked. He had an erection, his trousers were around his ankles. He kicked them off and dragged Martyna by her hair.

 

She screamed and thrashed at his face with her fingers.  

 

He backslapped her with the top of his hand across her face sending her sprawling. 

 

She winced and looked across and saw her mother bent forwards over their table. The table that they had eaten every meal at together and suddenly she felt this new sensation of power surge through her. The anger of her own emotions mixed with the testosterone of the room of horny soldiers. She was feeling some fear from people as well, not sure from where but it was different to these other feelings. 

 

She pointed at the man grunting between her mother's legs and shrieked at him at the top of her voice. 

 

She felt a surge of raw power cascading through her body, it was like she had a well of it full in her chest and she released a bit. It felt like it was travelling through her arms and coursed out of her fingers. 

 

"Fuck you!!!" She shouted at him, the power was invisible but she swore she felt it leave her fingertips and shoot out at him. 

He laughed at her bitterly as he continued thrusting his hips into her mother and then he staggered backwards, looking down his body in shock and then he disappeared… 'poof'!

 

Martyna looked at where he had been, wide eyed. His clothes fluttered to the floor. 

 

She looked in complete shock. What had just happened?

 

Several soldiers looked down at their fallen comrades' clothes in absolute disbelief. 

 

The one dragging her hadn't seen it happen, he grabbed her again and slammed her against the side of the table and started to pull at her clothes. 

 

He roughly grabbed a handful of her clothes, catching some skin with it and tore at her clothes. 

 

She screamed out feeling her skin being pulled, but luckily not torn as well. 

 

Her mother was up, breasts shaking as she turned towards her daughter and looked her daughter's assaulter in the eyes. 

 

"Kurczyć!" She shouted out at him and pointed her left arm at him, fingers outstretched. 

 

He staggered backwards and then Martyna felt his weight just disappear from her back. His terrible penis that had been pressing against her thigh, and was probably about to attempt to enter inside her, also disappeared. 

 

She looked behind her quickly. He was gone. 

 

She was panting, as she leaned over the table. Unsure of what to do next. Her chest was exposed now. Her clothes ripped open, her breasts hanging out. Her dignity was exposed and vulnerable. 

 

Her mother grabbed her and turned her around, the soldiers were stumbling backwards looking around them and at the floor at the two heaps of uniform in utter bewilderment and a growing sense of terror. 

 

Martyna felt that terror fill her well inside now, it was like she was feeding on the strength of their negative emotions.   

 

"Shout the word I just shouted and channel your powers at each of them. Together we must get them all before they shoot us!" Her mother spoke to her quickly and certainly in their local dialect. Martyna nodded, starting to understand a little bit about what was happening but still very confused. "Don't look at the floor until we are finished!" Her mother shouted. "Now, say the words!"

 

"Kurczyć!" Her mother turned to a soldier who was lifting his weapon to point it towards her, he was uncertain where the threat was coming from. He couldn't work out how these peasants had done this... He stumbled backwards and shuddered and shrieked out and then 'poof', there was a sound and a fluttering of clothes. His rifle and helmet clattered heavily to the floor causing the other soldiers to jump away in terror. 

 

They shouted amongst themselves in their foreign language. Not understanding what was happening. Was a new weapon being used against them? 

 

"Kurczyć!" Martyna shouted as she pointed both of her hands towards two soldiers in front of her. One of them looked directly at her in shock, the other was fumbling with the safety catch on his rifle. He looked like a boy, not a man. Even she could tell that he wasn't even experienced enough to wield that gun. 

 

Both of them went 'poof' and their clothes fluttered to the floor, rifles, belts, ammo packs, helmets and other items noisily clattered to the ground. 

 

"Kacken!" One of the remaining soldiers shouted out in German, lifting his rifle into his shoulder, clicking the safety catch and pointing it up towards Martyna's mother. 

 

"Hexe!" Another soldier pointed at her mother. 

 

"Kurczyć!" Both Martyna and her mother shouted again and pointed their hands at two of the remaining soldiers. The last jumped aside into the corner of the kitchen. 

 

Martyna felt the power surge out of her body and nearly drain her well inside her. 

 

Both soldiers went 'poof' and their clothes and equipment clattered heavily to the floor. 

 

"Hexe!" The last soldier called. "Kleine Hexe!" He pointed directly at Martyna. She couldn't understand German. She didn't know what it meant. 

 

The expression on his face was completely different to what was on it when he had entered this house. He had arrived a powerful soldier, full of himself in the knowledge that he had his weapon and his comrades with him. Now he was a mask of fear, confusion and terror. 

 

These were the young boys and men mopping up resistance following the army's main assault. They were facing civilian old men, boys and women. The civilian population were the last embers of resistance; the main forces had been defeated or were possibly still in pockets of resistance. They hadn't heard about the progress of the war for months now.

 

Martyna's father had been gone for a number of months now. They presumed, with much unhappiness, that he was dead by now. 

 

It was this anger that fuelled Martyna as she pointed both of her hands at this final soldier. 

 

"Kurczyć, Kurczyć, Kurczyć!" She roared at him. "Shrink, Shrink, Shrink!" 

 

She immediately felt exhausted as her well of power felt like it was drained, she felt tired to her very core. The soldier was aiming his rifle and about to shoot, but instead whatever it was happened to him as well 'Poof!' went the soft popping sound and his equipment and clothes collapsed to the floor. 

 

Martyna slunk back against the table, her warm breasts pressing against her chest. She was panting with exhaustion and her mind whirling in confusion. What had just happened? How come both her and her mother could do that? Did their village estate farm principal know? They were agrarian peasants… how could they possibly be imbued with the ability to… kill?

 

"Oh my god mother," she panted, suddenly realising. 

 

"Don't blaspheme daughter," her mother grunted from where she squatted over a pail of water and she was washing her buttocks and her private parts. "Strike yourself twice across the face for me, because I am busy," her mother splashed and rubbed more water across herself. 

 

"The first strike is for blasphemy mother, I understand this, but what is the second for?"

 

"Questioning me, you silly girl," 

 

Martyna struck herself across her face each side. She had to make it sound convincing enough and leave red marks, otherwise her mother would finish the job later.

 

"Good, now get me some fresh rags from their shirts, I need to wipe myself clean of this Nazi scum's cock," she grimaced. "Your timing was good, he didn't release his seed,"

 

"But mother, we killed these men," Martyna started to sob. Her mother looked up sharply. 

 

"We didn't girl. We haven't killed them yet," she stood up and walked over to the spot where the first man had stood behind her mother, the one Martyna had shouted at and he had disappeared. 

 

Her mother lifted up his uniform. 

 

"Look," her mother pointed beneath it. 

 

There was a little white mouse… no it wasn't a mouse, it stood up on two legs…

 

Martyna shrieked in horror. The man was tiny, it was the same man, but he was about five inches tall… and naked. 

 

Her mother looked at the man, that had been ravaging her body, in disdain. He was looking up at them in terror. Seeing these giant topless women standing over him. 

 

His tiny brain suddenly realising that they were the same women he had burst in on and he had been humping one of them merely moments before. 

 

"Goodbye you little sick piece of pig shit," she lifted her leg up in the air. The man looked up at the giant foot that hovered above him and screamed.

 

Martyna felt his raw fear enter inside her body… the indescribable well of energy she felt inside her. This completely new feeling. 

 

Her mother slammed her foot down on top of him with a wet splat. 

 

She ground her heel into the floorboard to make sure he was truly dead. 

 

The flow of energy stopped instantly the moment he was dead. 

 

Martyna looked away. She couldn't bear the sight of it. 

 

There were more shouts outside. Their whole village was being ravaged by this small troop of renegades. She could only assume that this was not official orders they were following, but from what her mother had told her about war they could never rule out the brutality of Total War. 

 

"Mother…" she trailed off. She didn't know where to start. "What have we done?"

 

"We have done what we must… and what we are destined to do. To protect ourselves… and our people," she looked at their stairs. 

 

They had one of the few houses in the village that had a second storey; and two bedrooms nonetheless.

 

Martyna's father was a woodsman and along with the prestige came access and skill to material to build such an extravagant second storey in such a remote rural village as theirs. 

 

"Daughter, listen, I will explain everything soon, but we must go upstairs first and we must save those women. As soon as those soldiers have had their rotten way with them they may tire of them and kill them… that's if the women have not had enough sense to try and kill them first," 

 

"But Mother…"

 

"Quick, our townsfolk need us," her mother gestured to the clothes on the floor. "Quickly clear this up, collect their tiny bodies and put them in this pot," she handed Martyna a deep sided pot.  

 

Martyna took it reluctantly and looked at her mother incredulously.  

 

Her mother nodded insistently. 

 

"We can keep them alive and use their fear to replenish our Life Force," 

 

"Our… what?" Martyna asked in confusion.

 

"Do it daughter or I shall make you strike yourself a third and fourth time," her mother huffed at the insolence; as she started to gather up the equipment and weapons.  

Chapter End Notes:

This story is one of my 'Tales of Myth and Legend' novella collection.

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription