[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Giantess Witches vs WW2 Nazis, who could possibly want more? Well you've got it with this story.

Witches Among Us is a multi-generational tale about a secret coven of witches who have the power to shrink people. They tend to particularly want to do it when they are aggrieved… you know, by Nazis for starters!

One part of the story follows Sabrina, an Eastern European, in the present day where she is still struggling with a different culture. Her tale starts with her taking revenge on a group of guys who bully her stepson and also take it a step too far with her as well.

She has been taught her powers and skills by her grandmother , who the other part of the story follows. Set in 1939 Poland this part of the story is her grandmother’s origin story. Nazis invade their village and her mother shows her, during a very intense situation, how to use their power.

How do they use it and what do they do with it? You’ll have to read to find out.

Please note this is an 18+ story and readers beware, it does have some intense imagery in there, don’t worry the women get the upper hand in the end.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9461 Read: 7727
Published: August 26 2022 Updated: April 13 2024

1. Part 1 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4482 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 0] (1037 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (743 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 0] (741 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (564 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (656 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 0] (576 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (662 words)