- Text Size +

She opened her mouth and stuffed his wriggling body inside. Her tongue curled behind his buttocks and she sucked him inside. 

 

With her mouth still full and his tiny legs waggling outside her lips she turned to Martyna and gestured for her to do the same with a firm expression. 

 

Martyna just watched in horror as her mother sucked on the tiny man and played with him in her mouth. 

 

It was weird but she could feel his terror emanating out of him. It was smaller than the full sized men but still notable, perhaps despite his size his mortality being under threat boosted the force. Either way she could feel her Life Force well recharging. It felt like her stomach was warming after a cold chill. 

 

Tingles travelled up her spine, she felt like she was being rejuvenated and then her mother swallowed hard. 

 

She watched the tiny bulge travel down her mother's throat and waves of intense emotion flooded into her from the tiny man as he must have plopped into her mother's stomach and realised where he was. 

 

Her mother spun round and snatched the tiny man from Martyna's fingers.

 

"Really daughter. Now is not the time to be stubborn with me," she huffed and lifted the tiny man above Martyna's face. 

 

She looked up anxiously, watching the tiny struggling man. His waves of terror oozed into her well, her rejuvenation continued to build. 

 

"Lick him," her mother demanded. 

 

Martyna opened her mouth and gave the tiny man an exploratory lick.

 

He was salty to tasteā€¦ and quite tasty actually. She tasted her tongue in her mouth and then licked him again, a longer and slower lick this time. 

 

His terror flowed out of him and she felt a sudden wave of euphoria which flowed over her. She suddenly wanted to eat him up. The sudden urge terrified and excited her at the same time. What was happening to her? What was she becoming?

 

His screams of terror were more of a background noise to her now, but she could feel her Well slowly building up again. 

 

She heard loud footsteps and a creak of a door upstairs. 

 

There was the sound of a sobbing woman and heavy booted walking footsteps with something heavy being dragged along the floorboards upstairs. 

 

"Quick daughter, we have no time left, eat him up," her mother demanded. "We need enough Life Force to defeat these thugs."

 

A loud female scream from upstairs causes the survival instinct to kick into Martyna. 

 

She lifted herself on her tiptoes and snatched the wriggling man from her mother's fingers, gobbling him into her mouth. 

 

She didn't want to taste him, or savour him, it wasn't for enjoyment. She simply needed to absorb his Life Force energy; and that's exactly what she did. 

 

She held the tiny writhing man in her mouth for a few moments, feeling her Well charging up even more and then she swallowed hard. 

 

It caused her eyes to water. She was used to eating quite raw roots and food, especially recently, but a living tiny man was something quite different to experience. 

 

She nearly choked as he entered her throat and he gave her a good kicking on the way down her oesophagus, but he still went down and he still plopped into her stomach. 

 

She felt a glowing warmth inside her body from the Life Force that she was absorbing and continued to absorb. 

 

They weren't aware of the future technology at the time but her mother and her now each had a mini Life Force battery inside them. She supposed that she would gain their energy for the duration of time until they expired inside.  

 

She was beginning to feel a bit more sensitivity to her surroundings as well now. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription