- Text Size +

Sabrina had found in moments of dire need she could pinch or punch herself to get a little boost of her own Life Force, but it wasn't that reliable and was getting weaker at absorbing her own pain and fear over the years. 

 

It was as if it was sentient and hungry for external emotions and energy.  

 

Her hands surrounded the tiny man, settling on her thighs; he didn't realise his predicament until it was too late. 

 

She reached down and pressed his tiny body against her labia lips and started to rub him up and down against them. 

 

She started quite gently, and then she started to intensify and get a bit more rough pressing him against her. 

 

She was struggling to get turned on though with these fools staring at her. 

 

She pointed at all of the three men around Steve. 

 

"Kurczyć…Kurczyć… Kurczyć…" they suddenly panicked and tried to get up and run, but it was too late, 'poof!', 'poof!', 'poof!' they went. 

 

They turned into heaps of clothes. One of the tinies was visible but the other two were moving and crawling inside their pile of clothing. 

 

Steve looked either side of himself in a drunken stupor. He was too stupid and too drunk to realise his own precarious predicament. 

 

Sabrina felt her Life Force Well draining down and then starting to refill. She had more than enough energy left to shrink Steve as well, but she didn't like to empty her Well. 

 

Her grandmother taught her that, you never know what might happen next. 

 

*

 

October 1939 Poland – Martyna

 

Martyna proceeded to the first heap of clothes and squatted above it, with a trembling hand she tentatively lifted up the uniform. 

 

A tiny white creature shot out from underneath and ran across her foot. Her nervous reservations were cast into the wind and she immediately sought to catch him. 

 

She snatched out at the tiny running figure and caught the wriggling man in her hand. 

 

She lifted him up in the air to examine him. He looked tiny, helpless and completely harmless. How different they were at about… well this guy was about three inches tall. 

 

She smiled at him as she examined his tiny naked body. His tiny penis amused her. She had never seen another man's penis before. 

 

"Martyna!" Her mother called out with a warning. Martyna rolled her eyes and dropped the tiny man inside the bowl, then she moved onto the next heap of clothes. 

 

She lifted this one up and saw a tiny man lying on the ground, he looked wounded. His leg was lying at an unnatural angle, she surmised his rifle or something must have landed on top of him. 

 

She gently reached down and plucked the terrified and screaming little man. His injured leg swung helplessly from his body. He was in terrible pain. 

 

"Mother…" she shouted out. 

 

"Put him in the bowl, I can feel his pain. We need that, pain is good to refill our Life Force."

 

Martyna shook her head as she looked at the poor man apologetically. Then she gently laid him in the bowl and proceeded to the next heap of clothes. 

 

It took a few minutes for them to collect everyone and clear everything. Her mother hid everything under loose floorboards under their only rug. 

 

As she was just flapping the rug down they heard footsteps and creaking floorboards above them. They both looked up. 

 

It was a lot quieter up there than before. The screaming had stopped both outside and upstairs. 

 

There was a dragging sound and then two bangs on the floor and the sound of a sobbing woman. 

 

"There, we need to go up, prepare yourself daughter," her mother warned her. She looked down inside the bowl, "now who shall we eat first?" She asked the seven terrified occupants. 

 

Martyna looked at her mother in shocked disbelief. She couldn't even speak. 

 

"Pick one out and torment him a bit and then swallow him whole, his fear inside you will help refill your Life Force, which we will need to get out of this," her mother advised.

 

"But…"

 

"Look, either we do this," she reached inside the bowl and plucked out a tiny man. He wriggled violently in her fingers as she roughly held him. "Or we die at the hands of these soldiers… or those poor women upstairs do… or all of us…"

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription