- Text Size +

"Give me your phone Steve," Sabrina pointed at him. His eyes were wide with terror and he fumbled in his jeans and passed her his phone. "Be a love and turn this shit music off, will you?" She instructed. 

 

Then she turned around and pointed at a guy who was trying to creep out of the other side of the room behind her.

 

The music cut out and she tutted noisily.

 

"Behind my back, Kurczyć for you," she said as she pointed over her shoulder. 

 

The Life Force invisibly crossed the room and pummeled him. 

 

'Poof!' Came the satisfying popping sound of his body's irreversible and sudden shrinking. 

 

She thanked her ancestors. 

 

She had a little bit of Life Force left but it was running low and she realised she didn't quite have enough Life Force to shrink all of the last four guys.  

 

"All you guys, go and sit on the sofa, throw your phones over to me," she demanded. Their phones clattered on the floor and they ran over to the sofa with Steve and sat down, trembling and watching their tiny friends in terror. 

 

Some of the tiny men were running away, others were trying to hide. 

 

A few were waving up at Sabrina for help. They hadn't worked out that she was the originating cause of their new size.

 

She carefully stepped her way over to one of the tinies nearby, a three inch tall man. 

 

She bent forwards, giving the guys on the sofa a very good display of her cleavage as she bent forwards. 

 

That bit of testosterone helped top up her Well a little bit; but not enough yet.

 

She reached down and plucked the tiny man off the floor between her polished fingernails. 

 

She lifted him up in the air, standing upright. The sudden fast motion stirred terror in him, that added to her Well. 

 

She stepped forwards again and started walking towards the sofa and sat down opposite all four of them on an ottoman. 

 

"I'm going to give you a birthday present, Steve. You get to choose where I put this little guy," she spoke with a rasping voice, her sexiest voice she could muster without laughing at their stupefied expressions. 

 

"Err…" he stammered, confused as to what was happening.

 

"In my mouth?" She lifted the tiny man up to her face, opened her mouth and gave him a long and tender lick. 

 

She tasted his salty skin, he tasted quite good. His screams and fear helped build up her Well some more. 

 

"Or…" she looked down and opened her legs up slightly. "Down here, shall I put his tiny body in my pussy?" She asked Steve. Who was now quite visibly getting an erection. 

 

His idiot mates were also dumbfounded either side of him. 

 

"Get her to put him up her butt," one of them said. 

 

"What is it with you and butts?" Steve snapped at him angrily and turned back to Sabrina to make this very important decision.  

 

Sabrina was starting to unbutton her dress with one hand, allowing more of her cleavage to be on display. 

 

The men all ogled at her. 

 

"Make a decision Steve or I will make it for you…" she urged him. 

 

"Okay… okay… put him in your pussy," he decided, sighing in relief as one of his friends nudged him with a congratulatory elbow. 

 

Sabrina smiled. They usually went for that option when she gave them a choice. 

 

"Okay," she dropped her dress around her hips and then shimmied it off down her thighs and kicked it off. She kept her stilettos on. 

 

They were completely dumbfounded. She had been completely naked under that dress.

 

It had its own embedded breast support. No bra or thong, surprise. 

 

She dragged the tiny guy she was holding across her breasts, over her nipples, and then down her belly. 

 

Then she dropped him right in front of her giant pussy. 

 

He fell on top of the ottoman and looked upwards at the neatly trimmed, but to him still very hairy, pussy. 

 

Instead of being scared, this drunken fool thought he was at a fratboy party. 

 

Sabrina watched him turn to his mates and give them tiny thumbs up, to which they gave him little cheers of support. One of them even held up a beer bottle in cheers.  

 

Sabrina slowly ran her hands down her sides, feeling her Life Force Well gradually restoring itself. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription