- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


“You’re sure it’s just us here, Amelia?”

“Yes, I’m sure. The only other person who would be here anyway is Victor. And you know we share everything. What’s so secret?”

Emma bit her lip as she looked at Amelia, all gothed up in that adorable black dress, the hem riding scandalously high as she lounged on her beloved chaise, revealing more than a little of her spider web thigh-highs. God, she was cute. And she was the spitting image of her brother if he grew a few inches and she toned down the makeup. It was uncanny when you got the two of them in a room together. But if Victor was out, they were alone.

Emma reached into her backpack and pulled out a box a little longer than her forearm, wrapped in black foil paper. “I got you a special birthday present.”

Amelia’s dark eyes lit up at the sight of the box. “What an intriguing shape.”

Emma blushed. “It…well, just open it. You’ll see.” She placed the box in her waiting friend’s hands.

Amelia took her time delicately unwrapping the box, careful not to reveal its contents, watching her friend squirm impatiently. Finally, with a smile and a flourish, she tugged one piece of tape shy, and the wrapping fell loose in one fluid motion. She looked at the box and gasped. “Emma, you...bought me a fleshlight. I don’t know what to say.”

“Okay, I know. It’s a little weird. But you remember a couple weeks ago when we decided to dip into that third bottle of cabernet?”

Amelia winced. “There was a third bottle?”

“Unfortunately, there was. But you had some…let’s say, pronounced opinions on your choice of toy. Particularly what a pain they were to clean. And I happened to stumble on this. Turn it over, read the back.”

Amelia flipped the box and read. “Self-cleaning? How?”

“I don’t really get the science, but you keep it standing upright when you’re not using it, and it drains any liquids to the bottom, converts some of it into power for the next go and I guess evaporates the rest?”

“That’s…miraculous. But isn’t it a bit conspicuous standing upright?”

“That’s the best part. Pull it out.”

Amelia locked eyes with Emma, who blushed and rephrased. “Pull the toy out.”

Smirking, Amelia opened the box and pulled out what looked like a black candlestick. She looked at her mantle, where a pair of candles stood on very similar ornate black stands.

“They recommend adding a lampshade, I guess,” said Emma, “But when I saw it, I remembered those and it seemed perfect.” She reached into her backpack and pulled out a new set of candles to match the pair on the mantle. “The less exciting gift part deux.”

Amelia smiled and stood, hugging Emma. “This is the strangest, most exciting gift I’ve received in a long time.” When she stepped back, she raised an eyebrow. “Maybe I should test it now. Care to watch?”

Emma laughed nervously. “No, no. I actually have to go tell Julian off. This is technically a joint gift, but he was too scared to show up with me.”

“That’s a shame. I’m sure Julian would have loved to watch.” Amelia gave an exaggerated shrugged. “More’s the pity. Give him my regards.”

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll give them to him soon enough. Enjoy it, girl.”

Amelia set the toy on the mantle and walked Emma out of the apartment.

Inside the toy, Julian was having regrets. Emma knew he had a massive crush on Amelia, so when she asked him if he wanted to “go in” on a big gift for her, he leapt at the chance. He should have known Emma had a scheme cooked up, and when they met up to wrap, he revealed the high-end fleshlight she demanded he order, and she revealed a shrink ray.

He’d had plenty of time to come to terms with that disturbing new reality after she lubed his half-an-inch-at-best body up and slipped him inside the toy to slide slowly but surely to the bottom and re-packaged it. He spent the rest of the morning in the dark.

Julian could hear the conversation surprisingly well as the two discussed his current prison. He hadn’t really read what made the toy special, just bought it and hoped the packaging would be discreet, so imagine his surprise when he learned that not only would Amelia not need to clean the thing and hopefully discover and free him, but that when she wasn’t putting it to use, it needed to stand upright. Plugged with a candle, no less, if he managed to climb to the top.

He was starting to get very concerned that only Emma knew he was in here. She said she’d come free him “eventually,” but he had no idea what that meant coming from Emma. He didn’t have much longer to dwell, as he heard Amelia’s footsteps coming back his way and his prison was lifted from the mantle.

Amelia hummed a gentle tune as she cradled the toy in her arm and headed to her bedroom. She took a false book from her shelf and opened it, removing a bottle of lube and replacing the book, then placing it and the toy on her bedside table.

“Now then, my new favorite cocksleeve, you need a name.” She spoke to herself as she unzipped her dress. “And what better than Julian? The bashful boy who couldn’t even look me in the eye as he offered me a hole.”

The boy inside her toy shivered against his will. Even in this situation, hearing Amelia say those words drove him wild.

She slid her shoulders free of the dress, and let it fall down her body, relishing the cool air on her skin and fondling herself through the simple black cotton panties. She hooked a thumb in the waistband and pulled the panties down, her rigid cock standing at attention. She stroked it absentmindedly as she returned to the side table, picking up the lube bottle and unscrewing the top.

Then she picked up the toy, eyeing the waiting pucker at its tip. She licked her lips and inserted the lube bottle, giving it a healthy squeeze.

Staring up, Julian could sort of see out the tip of the toy, but every time Amelia picked it up, he was thrown off his feet. He barely had any time to steady himself before the lights when out again, and he heard the plastic-y squelch of something far above him. A few seconds later, a drop of lube half his size rolled over him and he shrieked as the force of it bowled him over.

Amelia withdrew the lube bottle, set it on the table, and replaced it with her index finger, shivering as she felt the internal ribbing of Julian. Even that put her other toys to shame. She held it close to her ear and savored the squelching sound as she finger-fucked the toy, and never once heard the tiny man screaming inside. Sufficiently prepped, she pulled her finger loose and prepared for the main event.

Julian stared into the light when the lube bottle was removed, and cried out again when it was replaced, but sighed with as much relief as he could muster when the replacement was only Amelia’s finger. Still, he knew what was to come, and he whimpered as he saw what just that finger could do.

With her new toy properly lubed, Amelia climbed onto her bed, approached her mountain of pillows and wedged it between two of them at the perfect height.

For a brief moment, Julian caught his breath and looked toward the entrance of the fleshlight just in time to see the top of Amelia’s cock line up with it. Foolishly, he ran forward. “Amelia! Amelia, wait!”

Amelia gently guided herself to the toy’s opening, then with a practiced grace thrust the full length in in one smooth go.

Before Julian had time to register the darkness, he was run over by the freight train that was Amelia’s girth, a perfect fit for the toy, as it turned out. As she thrust deeper, he was smeared along the folds of the toy’s ribbing, pinned underneath the warm, already slick skin of his crush’s flawless phallus.

Amelia whimpered as she slid into the toy, savoring the initial delight at the first touch. It was a perfect fit. Snug but not too tight. It was like this toy had been sculpted exactly for her. She bit her lip and soaked it in before the real fun began.

Julian was stunned, but to his surprise, he was also fine. The impact had shocked him, but despite being smothered, everything seemed to be intact and working. And despite the surreal horror of the goddess-like scale, he had to admit he was ludicrously turned on by the whole situation.

Pulling herself together, Amelia steadied her breath. “Oh, Julian. It’s like you were made for me. Let’s see how much you can take, hm?”

With that, she shifted her hips and slowly slid back out, placing a hand on the backboard to steady herself for what came next.

Julian gasped as he felt her skin slowly glide over him, sitting up and watching it retreat as best he could in the dark tunnel. And for just a moment he forgot what was coming and called out for her to come back.

Amelia smiled, and drove herself deep into the toy, but there was no pause this time. Forgoing any grace, she pulled straight back out and proceeded to fuck the damn thing silly.

Julian got his wish for her to return and was reminded of the perilous situation he was in. When Amelia re-entered the toy, he was steamrolled again, but her instant withdrawal had an unexpected effect and his body was lifted halfway out of the wrinkle he’d been forced into. When she immediately re-entered, he was driven deeper into the toy, and when she pulled out, he popped free altogether and hovered just long enough to be rammed head on by her head.

In the privacy of her room, Amelia dropped any semblance of dainty. She let her tongue loll out of her mouth and moaned long and low as she christened her new favorite toy, putting one hand on the headboard to brace herself and driving her other elbow down onto the pillow mountain to keep the thing from slipping away with the force of her thrusting.

Julian’s world became a chaos of motion, his minuscule body thrown this way and that by the battering of each thrust. In one moment, he’d be flattened, in the next, he’d be driven toward the base of the toy, then flung forward with the momentum and driven straight into her. At one point, he was lifted just high enough that her cock pushed under him, and he rolled over the top of it. As she withdrew, he was dragged along the top of the toy, then forced back in before he could even consider that this was his best way to get out. For Julian, there was no way out. Inside the toy, there was nothing but darkness and Amelia’s dominant love muscle.

Amelia was in ecstasy. There was something about this toy, about Julian, that drove her mad. With most toys, you quickly adjusted to the texture, but with this every thrust felt like new, a slightly different sensation to please her. Ordinarily, she could go at it for an hour or more if she pleased, but all too soon, she felt her climax rising. “Oh shit, here it comes, Julian, you little slut. Open wide for me!”

Despite the void-like sense of his new home, Julian could hear Amelia perfectly. And without thinking, as he was thrown once more into the base of the toy, he opened his mouth at the worst possible time.

Amelia fucked the toy harder than she thought possible until the back of it collided with the bed’s headboard, then with one more final push, she gasped and a winded sigh escaped her lips as she filled Julian to bursting with several days’ pent up cum.

The real Julian, mouth agape, was immediately drenched, his throat filled, and started to cough and gag as more and more of Amelia’s juices buried him. Thankfully the horizontal angle meant that each spurt, after thoroughly coating him, oozed down to the bottom wall and left him buried chest-deep, but able to gasp for air.

Amelia crumpled against the pillows for a minute or two and let the orgasm roll through her until she started to soften. Gently, she extracted the toy from the pillows without pulling out. Then unceremoniously, she pulled it off, set it base first on her nightstand and flopped over on the bed.

Julian tried to brace himself as he felt the toy being moved, then suddenly everything turned 90 degrees and the closest thing he had to a companion was pulled away. Before he could worry about that, gravity went to work, and the hot mess that had dribbled away from him all came crashing down to the base of the toy and rolled over his face. Thrashing against the rapidly cooling flood, Julian kicked and fought until his head broke the surface, and he whimpered as he realized his feet were no longer touching the bottom, treading in the thick aftermath of Amelia’s fun.

Amelia lay back and sighed, basking in the afterglow. After a few minutes, she rose and decided to tidy up. With her fun over, she didn’t bother talking to the toy anymore. There would be time for that later. She picked it up, walked out to the living room and placing it on the mantle between their two actual candle sticks, then walked away to go clean herself up.

Julian was shouting, screaming, trying to get her attention, but his voice went completely unheard as the gothic goddess moved his home for the foreseeable future with casual disinterest. He felt the toy rise, and as it settled into place, he realized he had no idea how long he’d sit up here before Amelia needed him again. Any fun he had found in this nightmare was gone as he tread in her juices and hoped the self-cleaning toy lived up to its name.

Which it did, in time. There was a timer built into the toy, to prevent it from burning off lube in the middle of anything. The self-cleaning function activated automatically after standing upright for half an hour.

In that half an hour, Amelia cleaned herself off, donned a fresh pair of panties and the same dress, and returned to her chaise with a book.

In that half an hour, Julian tried desperately to keep his head above “water” while the very literal mess he was in cooled and hardened, until he was unable to move, coated nearly head to toe in Amelia’s forgotten aftermath.

When the self-cleaning function finally kicked on, the toy buzzed so faintly that Amelia didn’t notice, and to Julian’s gratitude, it worked fast. A small heater reliquefied everything and the toy started to feel like a sauna as cum and lube slowly trickled to the bottom of the toy and drained to god knows where, leaving Julian laying on the hot base of the toy, still sticky, but, as the toy promised, otherwise unharmed.

He was absolutely exhausted and almost grateful to be forgotten on the mantle for a while when he heard a door open ominously in the distance.

“Amelia, I’m back.” Victor walked into the room, and his eyes settled on the conspicuously candleless candlestick. “I’m not opposed to an odd number, but these do tend to work better with a candle inside, sister dear.”

He picked up the toy and Amelia blushed softly, but smiled, rising to her feet and moving to her brother’s side. “That is no ordinary candlestick, brother mine. That was a special birthday present from Emma.”

Victor looked at the mouth of the toy and his eyebrows rose as he realized what he was holding. Inside, the tiny and newly reshaken Julian’s blood ran cold when he saw Victor’s beautiful face above him. Victor casually poked a finger into the toy, feeling the texture and smirking. “Special indeed. For you?”

Amelia giggled. “Brother mine, you know we share everything.” She leaned in and whispered in his ear. “I’ve named it Julian.”

Of all the responses Julian expected, he wasn’t prepared for Victor to purr. “A beautiful name, for a beautiful toy. May I get acquainted? It’s been a long day.”

“Please do. Happy birthday, brother dear.”

Victor cradled the toy in the crook of his arm and carried on to his room, completely oblivious to the tiny boy trying to get his attention as thoughts of his full-sized form filled his mind.