- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was partially inspired by https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6711 make sure to give it a read, it's good.

You step away from the terminal. You take a big breath.You made it. After years of research, months of construction and weeks of testing, you finally completed your magnum opus. A teleporter. 

At an instant, anything could be transported to any place on planet earth. To say this would be a complete game changer would be a cosmic understatement. No more shipping routes, no more time consuming travel.

Wars could be started over access to this technology. You can already see yourself, no longer a struggling amateur scientist, having country after country outbid one another for the schematics to your machine.

A life of luxury was in store for you, no more living off of instant noodles in your apartment.


You've applied to all the elite schools in the country, tough you've been rejected for your rather poor grades. You never cared much about doing homework, your genius was so evident, what's the point? Nevertheless, you really shot yourself in the foot, as up untill now you couldn't get accepted into your university of choice. The best in the country, if not the world, many of the greatest inventors and scientists in history studied there. With your achievement, they'll be begging to have you study there.

That's why you have contacted the administration. At first, they thought you were completely crazy, but due to your extreme persistance they decided to humor you. Today, in the capital, where the university is located, their renowed physics professor will wait at an agreed upon location, to see the teleporter in action. Meanwhile, another university worker will observe you teleport away from your apartament. You can't wait to wipe the smug expression from his face. No doubt, he only agreed because he considered the whole notion ludicrous to the point of hilarity. 

Maybe you'll take your position for yourself, you think. But you wouldn't want to move to the capital permanently, your city, which is of rather middling size, is the only place you feel at home. Maybe you'll do classes via remote learning?


You agreed with the administration that you would teleport yourself alone, to an area in the outskirts of the capital, by some apartment buildings, at 1pm sharp. You've checked the place out yourself before, there's a small green space free of any obstacles which could interfere.


It's 11 right now, needless to say, your heart is pounding. Just yesterday, you saw that your equasions had a minor mistake. It wasn't anything which would have changed the course of the experiment, but nevertheless, it gave you some paranoia. You double check everything, making sure you didn't mess anything else up. 


You hear the doorbell ring. It must be the person the university sent. You clumsily run over to your door, unable to contain your excitement.


You look thrugh the peephole.


Oh no.


It's just the mailman. He usually just leaves things in your mailbox. What could have been so important as to be sent straight to your front door?


"Hello, I've got a priority letter for a Mr. Keyes."


"That would be me."


"Alright, just sign this."


You quickly do, and go back inside. Ripping through the envelope like an animal, you're very eager to see what has been sent.


"From the Capitol University to Mr. Keyes."


"Why did they send me letter on the day of the experiment?" You say to yourself, out loud. You have a habit of doing this in stressful situations.


You read on:

"We regret to inform you that Dr. Evans will be unable to make it to your lab on august 20th"


"That's today! Don't tell me they called the whole thing off! Don't they dare..."

You start pacing around the room before you continue reading.


"However, our physics professor, professor Carmichael will still be at the agreed upon location at 1pm sharp as agreed."


You instantly felt as if a heavy boulder just fell of your shoulders. You've never been so relieved.


"The professor will stay there from 12:55 to 1:05. We hope our trust in You was not misplaced. Sincerely, the Capitol Univeristy management."


You nearly cried. You're so close to realising your dreams. You run over to the terminal and make sure the machine is ready to go by 1pm. Everything seems ro be in order.


Time passed, and the hour of the deed has come. It's now or neved. 12:55pm.


You power on the machine, which is rather loud. It doesn't matter, you won't be here to hear your annoying neighbors complain.


You enter the command sequence to start up the countdown and quickly step onto the platform of the teleportation machine. It was a spherical capsule, more of a point of refrence than a necesary component. It's only purpose was to track the coordinates of the starting area.

You were still extremely nervous that you might've messed something up, but you dismiss it as paranoia. You hear the terminal start the countdown in a robotic voice.


TEN


NINE


EIGHT


SEVEN


SIX


FIVE


FOUR


THREE


TWO


ONE


You see a white flash.


Mere minutes before, professor Carmichael sits down on a bench across the tiny park where you're supposed to appear. She cannot belive her colleagues made her humor an obvious prankster, or worse a madman.

She's a woman in her mid 40s, but she aged rather gracefully. The univeristy students know her for her domineering and dismissive attitude.

"Whatever, it's only ten minutes." She thinks to herself. "I'll find a way to get back at those idiots."

She found the entire idea that teleportation was in any way possible completely impossible. First of all, to teleport you'd need to replace matter already present in the arrival area, even if it's just air. Second of all, you didn't build any kind of second platform in the capital. 

She wasn't sent any of your research papers, you decided to keep them for yourself in case of some sort of espionage. Noone likes having credit taken away from them!


She stares at her watch. 12:59:00. It's about to happen. She keeps her eyes glued to the exact spot you specifies. She knows that you said you'd likely fall down a couple feet, just to avoid any chance of having your legs stuck in dirt. 


The one thing that sounded credible in what she saw in your message were the exact coordinates of this small "park" within the universe. Since the earth revolves around itself and the sun, the coordinates for teleportation constantly have to be adjusted. If you didn't teleport right then, then serious adjustments would have to be made.


The professor sees a woman, or rather, a girl no older than 20 walk through the grass, completely ignoring the paved sidewalk. The youth these days! As if that wasn't bad enough, she looked as if she just woke up, very pale too. She was wearing a sweaty white sleveless top, with a very innapropriate amount of cleavage showing, as well as her belly. No bra either from the looks of it. On the top of her head there was a dark blue beanie, long black and very unkempt hair coming out from under it. She was also wearing baggy pants and sandals.


Professor Carmichael had to surpress the urge to give her a stern talking to. She was pretty old fashioned, and very strict when it came to what the university students were allowed to wear.

But she knew she didn't have any authority over this girl, and quite frankly she seemed like a waste of breath to begin with. Carrying some junk food in a grocery bag.


She once again looked to her watch. 12:59:50


She diverted her gaze back to the arrival area and started counting down quietly.

Ten


Nine


Eight


Seven


Six


Five


Four


Three


Two


One


Your eyesight returns to you. Oh no. You're still in your apartment. Has it all been for nothing? You're furious. You start pacing around the room. "How could I have been wrong?" You ignore your surroundings as you look over the terminal entry. Looking for any mistake, line by line.

You hear a scream, assuming it's your neighbor reacting to the commotion your machine made, you decide to stay focused. You cannot find any mistakes. You start pacing around cursing to yourself. There's still a glimmer of hope within you that you can somehow still teleport yourself before 1:05, and it's already 1:02. 

The screams get worse and you notice that most originate from the outside, and you heard something that sounded like distant thunder. You quickly open your shutters. It's dark as night outside. In the middle of a summer day. You were certain there absolutely wouldn't be any kind of eclipse, your calculations included earths position. What could have caused this? You open the window. You're instantly bombarded with a foul smell, like that of rotting junk food, you nearly puked. Quickly closing all the windows, you turn on a fan and continue looking at the terminal. And there you found it. Your worst mistake. You meant to only teleport whatever was inside of the capsule, but instead of having the value be set to the defat 100.0 it was now 100 000.0. That could only have meant one thing. You teleported you entire city onto the capital.


1:05 came and went. Professor Carmichael wasn't exactly dissapointed,  but rather angry at the managemenr for making her participate in this foolishness. Eithed way, the lenght of time she was obliged to stay there for had passed, as such she got up and headed for the university. She crossed the street to wait at the bus stop, where she saw the wild looking youth once again. The girl was somewhat thick, but with a rather slim waist, arms, and her remarkable chiseled-like face. Carmichael couldn't contain herself, she looked up and down at her and gave her a frowning expression. The girl reacted with confusion at first. Was this old hag giving her shit? Who did she think she was, criticising her appearance. 

The girl responds with a gesture, a casual middle finger. She goes on her way, while the shocked professor stays there, not knowing how to react. Her students were never this brazen and outright disrespectful. She decided to simply let it go and wait for the bus. She was beyond helping.


You ran outside with a flashlight, trying your best not to gag at the stench of the air. You feel rhytmic quakes happening about twice every second. You see street lamps start to turn on, partially undoing the great darkness which fell onto the city. You see that everyone else has gone outside too.

You get into your car, mostly to further investigate what happened, partially to spare yourself from conversing with the people of the city. You got them into this mess afterall. As you drive down the road to the outskirts you think about where the hell you could be. The calculations regarding your position were extremely accurate, no doubt you were somewhere in the capital, however that doesn't explain the darkness or the smell.

You quickly realise that the failsafe must've gone off.

You created the teleporter in such a way, that when the goal destination did not contain enough space, the teleportees would be made smaller in size, to the point that they could fit, no matter what. 

You hear static inside your car. Seems like the broader regional radio wasn't being received at all. But the radio itself was still very much functioning, you decide to check the available stations. They were all stations from around the capital area! All except one that is. The city radio station was still broadcasting. It was unlikely they knew anything more, but you decided to tune in anyway.

"THIS IS FNR-R, FOLKS, IT'S NOT YET KNOWN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SKY AND WHAT THE CAUSE OF THE SMELL IS. WE CANNOT CONTACT ANYONE OUTSIDE THE CITY OUTSKIRTS. A HELICOPTER HAS BEEN SENT TO TRY TO CONTACT THE OUTSIDE BUT WE'VE LOST THEIR SIGNAL. PLEASE FOLLOW STANDARD PROCEDURE AND STAY WITHIN YOUR HOMES, I REPEAT. STAY WITHIN YOUR HOMES. THIS MESSAGE WILL REPEAT UNTILL WE LEARN OF ANYTHING MORE"

It was what you expected. You decide to leave the radio on at a lower volume while you're driving. You've even found yourself a goal, you've planned to drive off untill you hit the perimeter of the teleportation. From there you'll have an easier time establishing where you actually are. 


Beth had just gotten done with her shopping. Two 2L sprites, a pack of lays, a frozen pizza and four instant ramen noodles. She was preparing herself for another all-nighter, a common occurance in her day to day life. Her sleeping schedule was nonexistant, only succumbing to the urge to sleep whenever she felt too bored or tired to go on. She used the self check out lane, wanting to avoid the asinine smalltalk the cashiers tend to bombard her with. Exiting through the autmatic front door, Beth's mind was preoccupied by only one thing. Wanting to go home. Luckily, with these supplies she won't need to go outside for a while. She took the same shortcut as she always did, through the small local park. Her apartment wasn't very far off from there. Absentmindedly, she was going through her phone, playing the newest gacha, occasionally switching the tab to a fujoshi manga she was reading.

As she was nearing the apartment, she decided to take her usual shortcut, going off the walk and walking through the grassy lawn. Most of the time noone was around to see this, but this time some old hag gave her a bad look. "Whatever!" She thought to herself. The city should have made the a walkway go through there anyway. She wasn't shortening her trip by a lot, a measily ten or so meters, true, but she wasn't hurting anyone either. Besides! Others did it too! A few months ago, she saw some nerdy guy fidgeting with with some walkie-talkie looking thing. This reminded her, the guy wasn't very manly or anything but he was cute in a way, in a submissive breedable twink kind of way. Maybe she should have asked him what he was doing, just as a way to start a conversation, but truth be told it looked horribly boring and technical. Having to hear him talk about this shit definitely would have outweighed any appeal he had. As she was about halfway through, she felt something in her stomach, followed by a quiet groan. Clearly, she was getting hungry. Rubbing her exposed, slightly outwardly distented stomach. "Settle down, we're almost there, girl" she muttered.

Again walking onto the sidewalk, she headed directly home. Her massive tits swayed neatly unrestricted, she was never much of a prude about these things. "If a guy saw my nip slip, then good for him I guess" was her attitude.

After a couple of minutes, as she was walking by a bus stop when her phone rang. Annoyed, the young woman set her grocery bag on the ground and went to answer. It was her former classmate, Annie. She was her BFF, and they still kept in touch every day, despite the fact Annie didn't have as much time to hang out as she used to, ever since she was admitted into the capital university. Becca wasn't nearly as career oriented, she abhored working, dropping out of high school when she hit eighteen. She subsided mostly off of her well off parents, who didn't know when to cut an unproductive offspring off. She'd probably get herself a man eventually, and be a full time wife. Or so at least they had hoped.

Becca tapped the green phone icon. "Hey, Annie!"


As you keep driving you more start to notice the slight rhytmic quakes get stronger. But that wasn't the weirdest part. As you speed by house after house, you suddenly hear an ear shattering voice from somewhere above. "Hey annie!" 

Did someone hijack the airraid syrens? It was so loud...

It was clearly a feminine voice, though from your perspective it sounded more like the voice of God, talking down from the heavens. In a way that wasn't too far off from the truth. 

Despite how grandiose it was, you understood the woman's words. "Hey Annie" what was that about? And how was she so loud? Many questions ran through your mind. You decided to keep driving untill you reach the perimeter, you weren't far off.


"Hey Beth! How are you?" Beth heard the familiar voice of her best friend. "Same old, same old. What's up with you?" She responded. 

"Oh, you know, just the typical university life stuff, lots of partying"

"Well, I'm glad you're having fun! You deserve it after picking such a fucking boring a boring major!"

"No kidding! It's genuinely hard to sit through this shit, but at least I'll earn a lot after graduation."

"Is that bitch teacher still on her crusade?"

"Carmichael? Yeah, I can't stand her. Yesterday I had left a few buttons on my shirt open, and she flipped out!"

"The hag is clearly jealous her youth has passed like two centuries ago."

"Haha, yeah. At least I she wasn't here this morning, apparantely the university made her run some errand. The substitute teacher... he's way better. Might want to get to know him better - better."

"Oh you slut"

"Whaaat? Like you said, I'm trying to enjoy my university life to its fullest! Besides, it might be worth a few good grades..."

"Yeah, but isn't he like twice your age?"

"Hey, don't knock it 'till you try it! Anyways, I've got to go deliver some papers. Ciao!

"See ya"

Right as she finished her call she saw some old bag staring at her dissaprovingly. This didn't happen to her very often, and left her flabbegasted. Furious at this walking fossil, all she replied with was a middle finger. She grabbed her groceries and continued walking to her apartment, which was just around the corner.


After the short pause following the words "Hey Annie", the thundering voice reemerged. It seemed to be a conversation between a pair of vapid young bitches your age. You quickly deduce that the pauses are due to it being a phone conversation. You try to come up with an explanation. Clearly, the failsafe has activated. Which meant your whole town was shrunken to a tiny size. Eureka! Your city must've been shrunk when someone placed a trashcan in the spot where you were going to teleport to! You decide to continue driving, you're already at the edge of your city.


She couldn't belive these prudes haven't gone extinct with the dinosaurs. What does she care what a girl less than half her age wears? Beth knew she had to talk to Annie about this, no doubt she could relate to her experience.

She made it. Afted her 20 minute pilgrimage to the store she was finally home. All it took was working up some serious sweat from the summer heat. Ugh. She could feel how sticky her armpit hairs and pubes got. She'd have to take a shower sometime later.

Beth unlocked her door and entered her womancave. The place was horrible. The apartment itself wasn't that bad, however she made it hellish. All around the place were piles of dirty clothes, empty soda bottles and pizza boxes. Her small trashcan was stuffed well over twice its intended capacity. "Home sweet home" she thought to herself, and started unpacking her treats.


You've made it, it looks like the road ends right ahead, just darkness waiting beyond. The horrid smell still lingering around, you shine your flashling beyond, however it doesn't seem to hit anything, it's just void, or at least the nearest wall is really far away. You approach the very edge, and shine your light downwards. The way down is long, but at the very bottom you see a little pink spot. What could it be? As you move your flashlight around, you realise that the whole floor seems to be of the same hue. You also see what seems to be the smoldering remains of a crashed helicopter. Must be the one the radio mentioned.

You grab some rope, from one of your previous experiments, from your trunk and tie to the tow hitch. You lower yourself down for what seems like ages, seeing the dirt half orb that was taken along with your city, seeing various pipes and cables come to a sudden stop.

Just as you thought that you may run out of rope, eventually you hit the floor and your feet hit the soft bottom, which gives away slightly as you walk on it. You run over to the helicopter. It seems like everyone on board is dead, following a crash. Most of the equipment is now totally unusable, but some of these burns don't appear to have come from fire. Now that you've gotten a better look at the helicopter, you shine your flashlight at the floor again and come to the terrifying conclusion. This is organic. You're not in a trash can. You're inside a living being.

You continue looking around and find puddles around the place. These must be digestive enzymes. You, and your whole hometown are inside of a stomach.

You grab onto your rope and climb as quickly as possible, maybe you could somehow reverse all this. If not, well, it looks like the whole town will be turned into literal shit.


Beth opened her bag of Lays and poured it out into a bowl, particles from another flavor were still at the bottom. She placed it on her desk, before planting her planetary ass onto her gaming chair. 

She opened her two litre sprite and took a large glug to quench her severe thirst. She can't be blamed, during her trek she worked up quite a sweat and needed to rehydrate. To someone your size she has passed trully continental distances. And she also carried a city of 100 000 on her way back! Wow!

By the time she was done, the bottle was half empty, the sugary liquid delving into the NEETs dark depths.

Satisfied, she let out a long and loud, most unladylike, burp. This is pretty normal after drinking so much soda, especially in one go, however another catalyst was the city resting in her insides, which brough an air bubble along with itself. Her titanic body will make sure the unneeded oxygen will be disposed of.


You climbed over the cliff and immediately ran into your car. You drive as fast as your, rather old and beat up, car allows. You speed past confused and scared citizens, if all goes well they'll maybe just remember it as that one strange day. You pass house after house and tree after tree, when suddenly you hear a familiar sound of droplets. Rain? Here? No, it couldn't be. You roll down the driver seat window, it looked like water, but when you tasted it it was very sweet. The taste was clearly sprite. Whoever's stomach you just got into was drinking some. At least you weren't under the sphincter, so instead of being instantly flooded, you were hit with rather heavy rainfall.

Then, all of a sudden, you feel weightless for but a brief moment. You see pedestrians being lifted up to at least a jump height, along with anything that wasn't nailed down, even your car was lifted a small amount then just as abruptly everything drops back down. You, along with everyone in the city hear the most terrifying sound of your life up to that point. A loud belch, sounding more like a thunder, only if thunder a good few decibles louder. The giant must be enjoying her soda, but for you it's much more dire than that. A good portion of your air supply was just expelled, puttinf even more pressure on you.

You continue driving well over the speed limit, hopefully you'll be home in three minutes or so.


Beth turned on a her desk fan, which provided quite a relief. After that, she pressed the power button of her impressive gaming pc and, as she was waiting for it to turn on, she grabbed a handful of potato chips and shoveled them into her waiting mouth. Her cute lips parted and she began chewing, enjoying the flavor. Her monolith-like teeth easilly smashed the chips into sludge, which was then shoved back, into her mighty throat, and swallowed down the abyssal esophageus. The tunnel was already previously lubricated by soda, and the chips went down smoothly. Beth again reached down for more chips, as her computer finished booting up. She already had plans for the day, after binging Neon Genesis Evangelion for the last four days, she was going to watch the movie "End of Evangelion". But not before a quick match of her favourite fighting game.


The rain stopped as suddenly as it began. Wiping your windshield one last time, you do your best not to get distracted. The smell was now ever so slightly more bearable, but still very unpleasant and much too sweet. You were unable to do anything about it though. 

The radio keeps repeating itself, so you decide to tune it down. This distracts you for the briefest time. 

That's when something hits your car.

You almost drive into a ditch, just barely avoiding it. You shine your flashlight into the engine cover, and you see some kind of yellow mass bent it down, and that there are quite a few of them laying around the road. The person so generously hosting your hometown must be eating potato chips. You decide to not waste time, if you let everything distract you, you'll never save the city. You continue speeding ahead, making sure to carefully avoid the falling chunks.

 

Her game finally loaded, and Beth entered a match. Immediately chosing to fight against a much lower level oponent, she picked up her pro controller off the floor. She loved wiping the floor with noobs, her favourite part was doing a 100% damage combo against a hopeless oponent, who with almost complete certainty would quit the game as their health reached 20%. Whatever, by then she's already had her fun, and it still counted towards her most impressive 1264 - 32 win to loss ratio. Most of it earned by fighting newbies, but hey, it counts.

Beth moved to turn on VC, hoping to get some shittalk going.

Some guy with an auto generated sounding username was her opponent this time.

"Hey." she said, as the match began, to no reply. She couldn't hear them, but they could hear her and that's what mattered most.

She started off pretty by the numbers, but it didn't matter much. Her opponent was as bad at this as she had hoped.

"Are we playing the same game?" She said as she dominated her opponent.

"Holy shit, you're so bad at this!" She added, barely keeping herself from laughing. That soon changed as she won the first round without taking any damage and exploded into laughter. "Hahahahaha, dude you should honestly quit, maybe tic tac toe is what you're more suited for"

Round two didn't go any differently, as she expertly dodged every attack and dealt massive combos. "You're so shit at this, getting beat by a girl, seriously?"

The other player became more agressive in their playstyle, but it was all for naught. Another flawless victory for Beth. She just laughed loudly as she performed a finisher on her opponent. 

After the match she visited the opponents profile and simply DM'd him "gg ;)", managing to do so before he was able to block her. What fun. Beth decided that the movie could wait, she was enjoying herself doing this way too much to stop now. She started looking for more easy prey.


As you finally make it to your house, you see massive globs of chewed up chips across your whole neighborhood. People are panicking, not knowing what to do, unable to contact anyone from the outside. You bolt through to your house, mostly to fix this mess, partially to avoid getting interogated by your neighbors. You sit by the console and begin putting in new commands. You usually took your sweet time writing these, but you can't afford to do that when you and your city are at the risk of being melted down.

You put down a new line of code, one after another, your only goal right now is to teleport out of here, turning the size back to normal is completely secondary.

So far so good, you think to yourself.

Then you hear the voice again. Like putting your ear up to a speaker at full volume, you hear a disinterested "Hey.". You recogniEd the voice. It was the same as before, the very same feminine voice you heard having a phone conversation. You're inside of this young woman's gut. You grow even more stressed out, and start typing much faster, making spelling mistakes and going back to correct them, which slows you down even more. If you don't do something your whole city will get ground up into paste and sent down her innards.

You once again hear the giant, her voice barely registers as human. It sounds like she's... shit talking? You deduce she's playing some kind of videogame from what she's saying. While she's relaxing, snacking and gaming, you and your whole microbe city are stewing in her colossal gut. 


After some five more matches, Beth decides she's had enough. She was very satisfied with her performance, feeling on top. She streched her arms and yawned. She hears her stomach rumble again and places her hand on it. She goes back to stuffing her face, and starts the movie.


You keep hearing Beth's shittalk, it almost seems like it's directed at the city, if not you specifically. "You should just surrender yourself to me, you clearly don't know what you're doing."

You don't let this sway you. 

A hefty glob of chip breaks through your window, just barely avoiding you. You pay it almost no attention.

Line after line, you keep typing, you're starting to think you're going to make it.


Beth started to watch the movie. It was pretty action packed, which she enjoyed. She noticed her bowl was nearly empty and got up to make herself a bowl of ramen. As she made her way to the kitchen, her incomprehensible body swayed along. Her huge jugs bobbed up and down. Her thong wedged itself deep in the interior of her ass, so she decided to just take it off. Her shirt was pretty long anyway. Her bare ass jiggled as she made her way to the kitchen.

She opens two packs of ramen noodles, crushing the noodles into a bowl then adding the oils and spices. She pours in water and places a plate on top. As the instructions said, she waits two minutes for her dinner to get ready.


You can feel the woman is moving again, this time it's much more apparant. As are the sounds of her stomach. When teleporting, the subject is in a certain state which maintains the integrity of the original structures. It's the reason why a person wouldn't come out liquified, and it's the reason why the city has maintained its original state instead of becoming a ball consisting of concrete, metal, dirt and its own inhabitants. It's wearing off, you really have to hurry.


Two minutes later, Beth carried her bowl of spicy ramen back to her desk. She made some room by brushing some papers she had laying there aside. She took the spoon up to her mouth and enjoyed the flavor. Now she felt that two of these at once may have been too much, but she won't let it go to waste. She unpaused and began watching once more.


You're not sure if it'll work. The roars of the giant stomach have grown louder than ever, if you don't teleport away fast, then it's only a matter of time before the enzymes turn the whole city into a nutritious slurry. You hear the sound of both liquids and solids entering through the stomach's sphincter, she must still be eating. From what you've learned, you deduce that the stomach must be over a thousand times larger than normal. Your medium city is a mere speck inside and won't affect the girls diet very much either way.

As you let your mind drift off, contemplating the woman's immense size, everything goes dark. You turn your flashlight back on. "No. No. NO!" The power supply must have ran out! You run "outside" that it's just as dark. People are panicking. It's over. You cannot do anything to get out of this situation now.


Unaware of the tragedy unfolding inside of herself, Beth continued watching her anime and eating her soup. By now, her normally only slightly extruded tummy had become rather filled and bulged out much more. The stream of food had activated its function and it got started breaking it down as Beth kept slurping more and more noodles.

The noodles slithered down her throat like snakes and joined the still stiff solid mass of gunk her stomach began breaking down.


You were entirely devoid of hope. You simply sat down by your front door and stared into nothing as you completely ignored the hellish rumbles of the stomach and the wailing of panicking citizens. Just this morning, you thought this day would change your life and the world. A once in a millenia genius, proves his briliance and turns everything on it's heads. You were going to feature in every history book, you were going to be incomprehensibly rich. But now, you know that you're simply some foul mouthed gamer girl's uninvited dinner. You think of the loss of your invention. It indirectly lead to your death, yet you can't bring yourself to hate it. You worked on it for so long, it's like your child. The fact the world will not know of this technology enrages you. Had they known what they're losing, they'd consider this day the start of a dark age. You, all your research, your city and it's population will instead contribute basically nothing to some NEET's gluttony. The city's history streched back centuries, you've heard of cities becoming deserted, turned to rubble by invaders, but being ingested, that's unheard of.

You start sobbing.


Spoonful after spoonful, Beth was done eating her soup two thirds through the movie. Needless to say, she was absolutely stuffed. Her stomach now distented significantly and its contents sloshed with her smallest movements. She wasn't feeling too great, having very much overeaten. She started rubbing her bloated gut to ease her discomfort while she focused on reading the subtitles.


It's only gotten worse on the inside, the city became a floating island in a sea of digested muck. The homologous substance consisted of what the immature woman had to eat, mainly chips sprite and ramen noodles... and the outer parts of the city, which, since they were no longer protected by the teleportation's side effects, easily broke off; roads, buildings and people all fell into the digestive substance. The enzymes, which have gotten more and more active since the start of the eating binge, easily and quickly turned them into liquid, which instantly mixxed with the rest of the soupy vomit. Concrete, dirt and metal were no challange for Beth's belly at this size, and the people were the cherry on top.

The situation in the centre wasn't peachy either, as the enzymes also dissolved the island from underneath.

You got up to your roof and shone the flashlight upwards. You could see the ceiling of her stomach, she was stuffed nearly to the limit. You cringe at the fact that soon enough everyone in your hometown will become a part of her internal slurry, to be drained into the intestines, sucked dry by the villi and then shat out.

You put on your headphones and blast music at maximum volume to drown out the voices of the doomed populace, as well as somewhat dampen the thunderous roars of the godlike organ.


Bethany finally finishes watching the movie. The colossal girl enjoyed it and one part in particular stuck out to her. Near the end, humanity is turned into primordial goo, they all become one as a hive mind. Beth was fascinated by the concept, it seemed somewhat idealic, but she wouldn't want to forsake her individuality to be a part of a greater being. She got up from the chair, and stretched her legs. She didn't sleep much at all last night, and it took a lot to not fall asleep during the movie. But there was something else on her mind, which took precedence over her desire to take a nap. Altough in comparison to the inhabitants of her belly Bethany might've been a gargantuam demigod, she was still a woman and had her womanly urges.

She opened her drawer and took a look at her assortment of toys, taking out a glass dildo and a buttplug.

She sat on her bed and inserted the buttplug first, letting out an unladylike grunt while doing so. Now came the time for the main course.


With the constant contortions of the stomach, the city within swayed about like a ship caught in a storm. The sea you were sailing was by now not unlike a graveyard, several outer layers of the city have broken off, thousands of their inhabitants reduced to nutricious sludge.

The waves have started to become worse and worse, acidic sludge hit the city and significant parts have become covered in it.

Momentarily, it seems like the constant assault has calmed, but it's a brief reprieve from hell. You, and whoever is still left hear a grunt. Your host is once again making herself known, this time in a much less flattering manner. What was she doing this time? You get your answer rather quckily, the constant swaying returns, the waves along with it. One new element is the panting, which occured on a regular basis. "What the hell is going on?" You say to yourself, an answer comes quickly, in the form of a pleasured moan. You put two and two together quickly, she had to be masturbating.

You feel absolutely humiliated and demeaned. When you woke up today, you were a man of science, destined to push the world forward with new cutting edge, now you're within a masturbating girl's gut, ready to be turned into NEET fuel at a moments notice. How could this be? Did you actually teleport into hell? To you the pleasured moans were almost like mocking, a goddess making fun of the bugs she has devoured and taking absolute pleasure in taking away everything they have from them. All the people of this city will be used by her body as it pleased, treated no differently from the chips she had earlier. The sheer injustice of it all fills you with fury. How can she masturbate when she's depriving tens of thousands of their very lives?! You take a methaphorical step back. She didn't do anything to wrong you, it was her body, yet you couldn't help but feel violated. As the waves intensifyi even more, your house nearly hits the ceiling of the cavernous stomach, before then being thrown to the side right into a wrinkle, in which it gets stuck.

By now your house was the outer layer of the city, most of the population had undoubtedly perished. You decide to go out on your own terms, accepting death. You walk outside your house one last time, you pass by several partially digested corpses and approach the infinite fleshy wall of the sack you'll never leave alive. You place your hand on it, you hear it sizzle and the pain is immense but you bear through it. You feel just how immense this body trully is and the experience is humbling. You swear you can hear blood coursing through the veins, her lungs pumping air in and out. It's not unlike a machine, but so much superior. Fate has deemed that you and your entire city become a feast for this giant girl, and noone can go against fate. If it's your destiny to be nothing more than an incomprehensibly tiny amount of nourishment then so be it.


The panting and moans get much more severe and quick, and the wall finally unclenches and your city is sent back into the chaotic stomach. You've had enough. You take up all your courage, close your eyes and start running towards the edge. Your whole life flashes before your eyes. From your school days, skipping several grades, winning competitions, to your short adult life spent on research. As you're about to leap off, you hear a much louder moan, and the waves get out of control, sending the whole city flying right into the ceiling of the fleshy sack.

Your whole body is broken as it hits the stomach, what happened in mere seconds to you seems like minutes. The end result of the turbulances is that your city got completely flipped upside down, and it was heading down at a rapid pace.

You and all the remaining surivors are now submerged. The next five seconds are excruciating, the most painful thing a human can experience. Your philosophising about destiny is instantly replaced by survival instinct, which is now completely hopeless. At first your skin melts, then your fat and muscle tissue. You open your mouth to scream, and it's instantly filled with puke, now also melting you from the inside. You die a pathetic meaningless death, and your body is turned into an undistinguishable part of the mix in a matter of seconds. Your very last thought was a hope for a better afterlife.


Beth moaned as she penetrated herself with the dildo, sweating profusely from both her activiy and the summer heat. She felt that she was approaching climax, and began to rapidly speed up her movements. Her tits the slapped the top of her filled to the brim stomach and her eyes rolled back in extasy, before succumbing to the overwhelming wave of pleasure.

Her orgasm was rather lenghty, afterwards she simply layed on her bed feeling complete satisfaction.

After putting her toy back in place, she laid naked in her bed, her bloated stomach pointing upwards and fell asleep, leathered in sweat.


The whole city was dead, the only parts of which avoided being melted were concrete beams and rebar. And even those began to falter. The stomach was filled with pure vomit. On the outside, it looked like Beth was four months pregnant, but its size began to diminish as the nutricious slurry continued down into the intestines. 

By now, the stomach was very loud and sounded like a thick soup being cooked, not too far off from the truth.

What was once the city of Fairview entered a vast tunnel, scalewise it was larger than any man made one could ever have been. 

The slurry slowly passed through the sleeping giant's gut, being stripped of nutrients by greedy villi. This is where the 100 000 people you accidentally brought with you, along with you, reach the end of your journey. The mass of tiny humans was undoubtedly the most nutricious thing Beth had yesterday, and her body was well aware of it. The parts of the digestive river corresponding to the unfortunate visitors were absorbed fully, leaving not even a tiny shred of biomass behind. Your bones would be a source of calcium, your muscles - of protein. She would even take all the fat for her own. It wasn't enough to process you. You're here to stay, as an integral part of the slob's body.

The entire former population of her stomach however was still a rather meager part of her meal. Along with you, her gut processes the chips, ramen and sprite, each contributing staggeringly more. Nevertheless, a chunk of these went further along.

The city itself was turned into goop too, however there are few nutrients to be found in dirt, asphalt and concrete. 

Beth's godlike body, used to eating unhealthy trash, finds them anyway. Yet the vast majority of it moves down in the direction of her colon.


Beth's snoring was louder than the gurgles and squelches of her stomach, after not sleeping for so long nothing could wake her up before she wakes up on her own. Beth has a dumb school related dream, while her body absorbs yours and all your Fairview neighbor's. Your calcium mostly contributes to strenghtening her teeth, she definitely needs whatever she can get with how irregularly she cleans them. The protein is expended on her glutes, which rest underneath a thick layer of fat, as well as a bit on her calves. Your own fats are divided between her mountainous tits, her potbellied stomach, her wide ass and flabby thighs.

One hundred thousand people simply ceased to exist as their own beings and became part of an immense unemployed weeb.


Your hopes of a peaceful afterlife are dashed. After being melted into muck, your perspective didn't change. No fade to black, no afterlife. You witnessed the sludge you're a part of slowly descend, to be flushed down the napping gamer's intestines. "How is this possible?! My brain was melted, I shouldn't be capable of having conciousness!" You conclude that the teleportation must've had an effect on your and everyone's mind. You spill further along the tunnel of love, fearful of what will come next. Will this torment ever wear off?!


The villi begin slurping you up, and you anguish in your helplessness and fear. Not long afterwards you're transferred with her bloodstream to be distributed accordingly. Was this going to last forever? Doomed to become a part of another, and such an undeserving one at that.


Beth wakes up in the evening, having slept a whopping fourteen hours. This was the time anyone with a healthy sleeping schedule was preparing to head to bed, for her it was her fucked up morning. Rubbing her eyes, she slowly ascends upwards to grab her phone. She made a small velcrow-like sound, as her sweaty figure ripped off the dried up matterace.

She had a missed call from Annie, she'd call her back after she got her "morning" routine done. With that, she headed to the bathroom.


You're an un willing witness to all of this. Ever since your dust particle sized body was merged with your hosts being, you've had to choice but to observe her actions. While she was laying on her bed, you looked upon her filty room. This was the devourer of fairview, an unemployed slob. After her overly long beaty sleep, she finally woke up. "What time is?" You heard it as clearly as if you were next to her. But she didn't say anything, you were hearing her thoughts. You try to make contact, but there's genuinely no way to. Your thoughts can only be heard by you. You hope that somehow the others didn't have to endure this torment.

"I'll have to call her back later" she thinks to herself, looking at her contacts; specifically at a certain 'Annie'.

Your conciousness switch didn't make you any more significant, you still felt like a microbe compared to the person you were now a part of.

Her mountainous tits and planetoid asscheeks wiggled as she walked. She was definitely attractive, but she clearly did carry a little extra. You and the city's population forever rested on her voluptous body.


Beth entered her bathroom and washed her face. She wasn't looking to great, and she felt just how sticky her entire body had gotten. It was time for her weekly shower. She entered her cabin, and placed her phone in a special holder, turning on her playlist.


Her choice of tune was pretty awful, more like noise to you. She stepped and and turned on a hot shower. The water impacted her gigantic body and then flowed downwards, following her every curve. 

First hitting her face, it flowed down her neck, to the upper part of her chest to her colossal tits, culminating at her light pink nipples. From there most if it went straight down, with some also washing over the now slightly bugling stomach.

As she moved over to washing her unshaved armpits, she started to sign along to the song. It was painful to listen to her offnote wailing, but you had to no other choice. You're stuck with her for good (or bad in this case).

She presses up against the glass wall of the cabin, squishing her tits agains it as she presents her ass to the shower faucet. She spreads her generous rump apart, revealing her asshole and snatch underneath, both surrounded by overgrown hairs.

Water flowed between her cheeks, hitting her sensitive areas, while she made stupid looking expressions. "God. Why did it have to be someone like this of all people?" You think to yourself.


She soon gets done, quickly wiping herself dry. "I should call Annie back" you hear her think. She takes her phone out of the holder and sits on the toilet, dialing her friend. 

"'Sup, sorry I couldn't answer, I was sleeping off the last two days."

"Oh, no biggie. Just wanted to tell you how furious that bitch Carmichael got! Apparantely they made her humor some prankster."

"Oh yea? What was that about?"

"Some guy from out of town claimed he invented teleportation. She sat somewhere waiting for him to pop into existance, God, I wish I had thought of that."

"Hahahaha, She really fell for that?"

"Not exactly, but he convinced the higher ups and they made her go there. They thought they had another Adam on their hands. I'm telling you the whole class could barely contain themselves."

"Well, I'm glad it all went to shit and that stuck up hag got what she had coming."

"Yeah, listen I've got to go, we'll catch up more later, kk?"

"Right, see ya."

You had no words.

"Went to shit" she had no idea how right she was.


Beth lifted up the toilet seat and began doing her business. What was once your city, noodles and chips slowlyslid through her bubblegum pink asshole. "Ngh" she grunted as her hole spread wider to accomodate the city being excreted. "Man, maybe I should *hnng* change my diet" she said aloud. Her ass finally spread enough for the turd to pass through. As soon as it exited Beth's body her shithole once again clenched shut like some kind of alien hatch. Fairview landed in the ocean of toilet water with a splash. You've heard of cities expelling people, but now you've witnessed a person expell a city. Centuries of architectural heritage in the shitter. Lovely.


Beth let out a satisfyied sigh and began pissing on her morning dump. This consisted mostly of her sprite, but also of your local lake and a part of a river that got teleported along.


Beth wiped her ass and snatch, before getting up. She forgot the brush her teeth, as she so often did, and went back to her room. She dug some clothes out of a pile laying on the floor and dressed herself, before powering on her computer for some gaming.


You instantly knew you'd never find peace being her silent spectator. She never grew tired of beating someone of a far lower skill level, it was like watching the world's most mean spirited gaming livestream and being unable to close it. Others from your city had probably suffered the same fate, the guilt makes you wish for the release of death, but it never comes.


As days, months and years pass by, you grow to hate Beth more and more. What right did this foul mouthed, unhigenic, unproductive misfit have to absorb you, a genius? You become ultimately intimate with this bitch, getting to know her perhaps better than she knows herself. You're trully a part of her now. You all are.

You resign yourself to being Beth's unheard conciousness, completely devoid of any control. You try many times to stop thinking alltogether, but it never works.

You're hers forever.

Beth of course never registered any of your criticism. The pathetic wailing of a hundred thousand souls permanently attached to her didn't even amount to as much as an unconcious suggestion.

Beth continued living life as she did before, the day Fairview became a part of her was not even remotably notable enough to register. She never watches the news, but eventually she does hear about a city that completely vanished, giving it zero of her precious attention span and opting instead to focus on a show she was currently binging. That was the former Fairview residents, current Beth-matter found the most anguish in.


If rumors are to belived, bound souls merge with their host upon their death, but you're not superstitious. I mean after a lifetime of being stuck with someone so awful, an eternity of being part of their soul would be an overkill, would'nt it?


Either way, you're permanently stuck as a part of some slob NEET bitch named Beth.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading my first story! Reviews are very much appreciated, constructive criticism too.

If you have any knowledge of the quest program used on http://textadventures.co.uk/ please contact me on there @txtadventurer or on discord @txtadventurer#3712

I've wanted to make a game of my own, but I couldn't get past the technical parts. Thank you once again!