- Text Size +

“I’d say I’m sorry, but, I’m not. You just can’t give me what I need anymore, Helen.”, the broad shouldered blonde man said.


Helen Parr’s eyes radiated fury. “How long, you bastard? How long have you been seeing that bitch behind my back?” She looked at the bleached blonde that was cowering behind his bulk. “It’s been about… six months or so. I mean, a man has needs. Also, truth be told, you are getting a little long in the tooth.” Before he could say another word, she stretched her arms out and shoved the two timing asshole and the homewrecker through the open door, slamming it shut hard enough to shake the pictures on the walls.


Clenching her jaw to dam the tears back, she walked to their…. Her bedroom. Quiet sobs could be heard. Ten minutes later, the front door swung open again. “Hey, mom! Hey, Dad! I’m back for the summer.” Violet stepped into the house, bone tired after the trip home from college. “….Anyone?”



Several Hours Later


“I love him, he’s my dad, but, what a goddamn ASSHOLE!”. Violet’s face was contorted into a mask of rage and disgust. “Six fucking months, he was cheating on you!” Helen chuckled, sadly. “Thank god the boys aren’t home.”


“He doesn’t deserve you, Mom. Throwing away you, his family, for some damned slattern!” Helen smiled, “Look at you, with the big words. And, I am getting kind of old..” Vi cast her eyes over her mother’s face. “You are beautiful, Mom. Strong, and kind hearted. Anyone would be lucky to have you.” The older woman’s breath hitched slightly. “Then.. why… why did he leave me?”


“Because he’s a selfish bastard.” She reached forward, and gently brushed a strand of hair back from her mother’s cheek. “You are amazing. Him leaving you, leaving us, that’s on him, not you.” Two sets of eyes locked together, in a seemingly endless moment. Helen broke contact first. “Hey!”, she said in an overly cheerful tone. “You must be hungry after that long drive! How about we make up some cookies?” Violet laughed. “That’s another thing I’ve missed, is your cooking.”


After making enough chocolate chip cookies to almost feed the city, the two women relaxed on the couch. Helen looked over to her daughter. ‘It seems like just yesterday, she was a teenager. And now, she’s so.. confident, and awesome.’, she thought. Violet caught her mother’s gaze. Almost like magnetic poles, their faces turned towards each other. Closer…


“BREAKING NEWS!”, a tall man in an ill fitting suit with a bad receding hairline blared from the television. “Police are at the GenetCo company! Several armed men have occupied the building. We now go to Lauren Johanssen, at the scene!” The women jumped apart, as if shocked.


A lanky, black haired woman with brown eyes, appeared on the screen. “Roger, I’m here at the scene of what looks like to be the beginnings of a firefight!” Several people in black uniforms and Kevlar armor ran behind her, as the sound of gunfire started. “I… Oh, SHIT!” The screen turned to static.


Helen looked at her daughter. “I’m pretty sure your uniform will still fit.” Vi rolled her eyes. “Thanks, mom. But, yeah, let’s do it!”



Fifteen minutes later, clad in their uniforms, the duo arrived at the company. Just a few seconds before a large blonde figure also appeared, wearing a similar uniform. “Fuck.”, mother and daughter cursed under their breaths. Bob grinned, and said, “Don’t worry folks!” He dashed into the building, the two women hot on his heels. Sounds of punching and screams of pain echoed in the night, as they entered.


All but one of the intruders were laid low. The remaining one was pointing a chrome plated gun at Bob. Various lights on it cycled from red, to blue, to green, as bits of wire connected from one part of the gun to another.. “Just stay the fuck back!”, the man shouted, in a voice that showed he was close to pissing himself. The taller man stepped forward. “Just put it down.” The thief's eyes widened in fear, and he pointed the contraption at Helen and Violet. “I’ll do it! I’ll fucking smoke these bitches! I swear I will!”


Bob Parr had a look of complete indifference. “I could not even care less.”, he shrugged. The two women’s eyes widened like saucers. “What do you mean, you..”, Violet’s shout of rage was cut short, by a neon green beam hitting her and her mother. As they collapsed to the floor, writhing in pain, the man said, “I told ya! Told ya I would!” Bob walked forward, and punched him lightly in the head. Walking past the crawling forms of his ex-wife and daughter, he yelled, “All clear!”, as he stepped out into the night.


A few seconds later, the pain stopped, and Violet and Helen rose to their feet. Stumbling out, they noticed the police packing up. Bob was nowhere to be seen. Helen sighed. “Let’s just go home, sweetie.”



It was 1:30 AM., when Violet’s eyes shot open. A weird stretching feeling was spreading along her body. She leaned over to turn on the light next to her bed, but it wasn’t there. “The hell?”, she muttered. A loud splintering sound filled the room, and she fell to the floor. Finally, managing to get to the light switch on the wall, she blinked a few times. And stared at the room, jaw wide open. Her head was brushing the ceiling, and her bed was smashed to pieces! Her red and white striped pajamas were taut against her. The bottoms of the pants came up to her knees. Looking down, she saw that the buttons on the top were straining to contain a chest that was almost three times the size it had been when she went to bed. Looking in the full length mirror behind her, she could see half of her butt popping out of the top of the pants. Violet took a breath in, in shock, and the overstretched clothing burst off of her body! She surged upwards, getting down on her hands and knees. “I’d better get out of here!”, she whispered, crawling through the door.



A loud CRASH woke Helen up. She muttered, “Bob, will you check that out?”, before she remembered what had happened the previous day. Sighing, she sat up to turn on the bedside lamp, but couldn’t find it. Something very heavy seemed to be moving in the house. Standing up to find the wall switch, she hit her head on something. “OW!” Lurching forward, she flicked the switch on. Oh, she had just hit her head on the ceiling....ON THE CEILING? Sure enough, she was huge! She saw her plain black bra barely holding back gigantic breasts! She also felt a strange weight around her pelvis. Another loud CRASH echoed, and Helen jumped. Her bra and black panties burst off of her, flying across the room. Pushing her boobs, aside, she realized that the weight was a large set of balls and a penis that put her ex husband’s to shame. She let out a shocked scream!



As Violet tried to get out of the house before she grew bigger, she heard a loud scream. It was coming from her par...her mom’s room. “Mom?”, she called, alarmed to her that her voice was slightly deeper that usual. “Are you okay?”


Helen heard a strange voice call out. It sounded like her daughter’s, but deeper somehow. The shaking was getting closer to her room. Without even thinking about it, she smashed through the wall in front of her, desperate to escape in her shock.



Violet was just in front of her mom’s room, when the wall exploded! A huge, fleshy thing smacked her in the face. “Ow! What the hell?” As the dust cleared, she beheld her mother, who was now around twice her normal size. “Vi? Is that you, honey?”, she said. Her voice was a little deeper than usual, as well. “Mom? What’s going on?” Both women felt an electric surge in their bodies. The younger woman’s head zoomed forward, accidentally shoving her mother’s new appendage into her mouth. Her butt smashed into the ceiling above them. Gagging, she drew back her face, just in time to see Helen grow. The older woman’s balls lightly slapped Violet in the face. More of the house was wrecked, as mother and daughter’s bodies smashed walls, floors and ceilings.


Larry Nelson was smoking on his front porch. His shrew of a wife wouldn’t let him smoke indoors. This time of the night was nice and quiet. Until a rumbling echoed in the still, cool, air. The house across the street, that Parr house, was shaking like a goddamn earthquake! Larry Nelson was strictly ‘Eyes on your own work, Superchief’ when it came to other dudes, but he was pretty damn sure that the thing that tore through the front of the house was the biggest cock in the city! Not that even, the biggest one ever! Some kind of roaring was echoing, and a gigantic ass smashed through the house’s garage. The total destruction of the house had taken less than five minutes. The cigarette dropped from his nerveless hand, and he called 911.


As the dust settled, Violet and Helen gazed around in shock. The neighborhood now looked more like what you’d see in a model train set. As the dust got into Violet’s nose, she sharply inhaled three times, before letting out a huge ACHOO! Across the street, Larry was talking to the dispatcher. “No! I told you! Two enormous women burst out of the house across the street!” A sound like a building being detonated echoed, and Larry was covered in a huge glob of snot. He slammed into the side of his house, which then collapsed behind him.


The two giants looked at the house that had been demolished by a single sneeze. “Um…. Sorry!”, Violet boomed, an embarrassed blush covering her face. As they sat there, wondering what to do next, tiny alarms blared. Several Matchbox sized police cars zoomed down the street, pulling up in front of them. As the cops spilled out of the cars, one brought a megaphone up to his mouth. “Don’t fucking move! Hands up!” Glancing at each other, they raised their hands. Helen’s right hand toppled a tree, while Violet’s left tore the white picket fence of the house next door apart. Another cop talked to the one with the megaphone, who said, “We’ve got someone coming who knows how to deal with things like you!” Both womens’ eyes narrowed at being referred to as ‘things’.

A familiar, but, damn unwelcome, figure in a red jumpsuit ran down the street. Bob’s jaw hung open. “What..? Huh??” “We’re okay, Bob.”, Helen said. The blonde haired man shook his head. “What. The. Hell. DID YOU DO TO MY HOUSE?” Violet and Helen simply stared at him. “First, you cause a scene with Bambi and I, earlier. Then, you get in my way. And now, you ruined my house!”, he screamed. “You dumb bitch!”, he shouted.



Violet’s eyes narrowed in anger. “How. Fucking. DARE YOU?”, she shouted, in a voice that knocked the tiny people down and rattled the surrounding houses. “This amazing, sweet, beautiful woman gave you the best years of her life, and you toss her away like garbage? I idolized you. How could I not? You were my father. Mr Incredible, The City’s Hero. Now I see you’re just a sad, pathetic, fool.” Her lips pulled back in a snarl. “Mom’s too good for the likes of you.” Tears of anger pooled in her eyes.


Helen’s heart fluttered. Even in the earliest days of their marriage, Bob had never spoken so fiercely, from so deep in his heart. As she gazed upon her daughter, she saw a strange, very slight glow about her. The people down below gaped in awe. Violet and Helen Parr now looked incredibly beautiful. The people felt a need to get down on their knees. The two titans’ beauty was akin to those of the myths of the Greek goddesses, as if a mere look would turn an unlucky man blind.



Violet wiped the tears from her eyes, as Helen gently turned her head towards her. “You are so, so, amazing, sweetie. I’ve never heard your father speak that way about me, ever. I…. I love you.” With that she pressed her lips to her daughters, and it felt as if a thousand lightning bolts thrummed through them. Their growing bodies smashed the surrounding houses, as the police drove away so as not to be crushed. Bob’s eyes bugged out. “Helen! That’s our daughter! This is sick! Disgusting!”


The older woman glared down, and it felt as if he was being judged by a being beyond his comprehension. “My daughter has, in the last day, shown me more love, caring, and respect than you ever did, Bob. How could I not fall in love with someone like that?” Violet nuzzled against her mother’s cheek with a happy sigh. “I’ve felt like that about you, since just before I went to college. I guess all this shit with him”, she sneered down at Bob, “brought it out.” She kissed her mother’s forehead. The two giants stood up, shaking the earth. The small blonde man barely dodged his wife’s gigantic foot, as they walked closer to downtown.


People screamed, as the colossal women walked towards them. Several armored personnel carriers, and two tanks, rolled forth. A voice that was slightly louder than the one from the police megaphone said, “Stand down! Do not move!” A man in a white lab coat was speaking. “We are trying our best to reverse the effects of the gun that you were shot with!” Mother and daughter shared a glance and smiled. “We are just fine how we are, thank you.”, Violet said, politely. “But, you might grow even more! We have no idea what the effects will be. It was a prototype.” Both giantesses eyes started to glow white. “As my daughter said, we’re just fine as we are.”, Helen said, in a thunderous voice that made the skyscrapers tremble.


Violet bit her bottom lip. “Mom..? I’ve… I’ve never..” Her mother looked at her, confused. “Never what, baby?” The younger woman blushed, which was a hard thing to do, given their bodies were now glowing white. “I’ve never… before.” Helen’s eyes widened. “You’re a virgin, sweetheart?” She nodded. “I guess, in the back of my mind, I always wanted you to be my first.” A look of love and tenderness overtook her mother’s face. “Oh, baby girl. I’m so honored that you’d want me.” Taking her daughter in her arms, she slowly laid her down, heedless of the buildings being crushed by their immense bodies. With a soft kiss, she whispered, “I’ll start nice and slow, love.” She slowly and gently inserted her cock inside her daughter, who winced. “Does it hurt too much?”, Helen said, alarmed. Violet shook her head. The older woman began to slowly thrust in and out of Violet. Gradually, the rhythm increased, though Helen was watchful, in case it became too much for her love. The entire city shook as they celebrated their ascension, as well as finding the one that each had waited so long, for. As they climaxed, Helen shouted, “I love you, my darling daughter!”, and Violet said, “Love you so much, Mama!” Their declarations of love shattered every building in the city. A bright white light cast over everything, and the two vanished.



Bob Parr woke up, finding a warm, soft body snuggled against him. As his eyes adjusted, he saw the beautiful brown hair of the woman he loved more than life itself. Helen purred softly, as he kissed her forehead. ‘That was some damn dream’, he thought. He shook his head, smiling. ‘Like I’d ever give up this amazing, wonderful woman for some bleached blonde bimbo.’ He heard the front door open and close. “Mom? Dad? I’m home from college!” He nudged Helen awake. “Honey? Vi’s home from school. I’ll go down and start breakfast, okay?” With a mutter that sounded close to, “OK, luv oo.”, she turned over and went back to sleep.




In the black depths of space, a curvy brown haired woman appeared. A second later, a skinny, dark haired woman joined her. They looked down at the planet of their birth, now baseball sized, to them. Violet kissed Helen on her neck, just below her left ear. “I’m glad we were able to fix things to how they were, mom.” The older woman smiled. “Me too, sweetheart.” She reached back and squeezed Vi’s butt, resulting in a startled squeak that obliterated a few uninhabited galaxies. She lightly swatted her lover’s arm, while Helen snickered. “So, what do we do now, baby girl?”, she said. “Whatever we want, my love.”, her daughter smiled. As the two shared a passionate kiss, they warped themselves away, to new adventures.

Chapter End Notes:

A scene of a giant Helen and Violet laying on top of a city popped into my head, so I did this.

I know Bob is way way out of character, but, I think it worked.