- Text Size +

Chapter 3 - Aftermatch


Noise…Lights…

“Where am I? Has it all been a bad dream” Mike thought “How long have I been sleeping?”

Still confused, he tried to open his eyes. A painful sting on his left side as he tried to stand up. Mike finally opened his eyes, only to see that it all had been very real.

He was in the middle of what he imagined was the ring although it seemed like a football field to him. Humillated, he felt his body still covered in her sex juices. Mike saw her, standing still a few feet away from him. She wasn't looking at him though, fully dressed again with her top and shorts.

But he was alive. He was alive…”I've made it” He thought

The loudspeaker that had been quiet for a while boomed “What a fantastic night ladies. We hope this fight helped you relive some tensions. It certainly has helped me. And now, we have a very special present for one of the people in the public. Is there any Sarah? Sarah Green? Could you get in the ring please”

Mike saw with the corner of his eye Sarah waking up from her first row seat.

“What is happening here?” He muttered but nobody heard him, too exhausted to even shout.

The loudspeaker woman kept going as she joined the ring “Your girlfriends Ema and Sophia told us that this here is your ex boyfriend from college.

The floor shook as Sarah joined the ring. She was as gigantic as Lara, wearing a black tight short dress that curled around her perfectly with matching high heels. She strolled elegantly towards Lara, making the floor tremble with each step. She walked over him to get near Lara, not even bothering to walk around him. Lara handed her a mic and the loudspeaker kept going. “They have asked us if you could crush Mike yourself as a present since last week was your birthday!”

“No,no,no…what are they talking about” He thought, staring at Sarah's high heel that was more than twice his size.

“Oh you girls! Oh my gawd! You didn't need to do this.” She was visibly tipsy

“Do you want to say a few words?” Lara asked her

“Well I would like to thank you all for this amazing night. I´ve had a very stressful week and I'm always looking forward to these fun events! Thank you Lara for delivering such a great performance once again” The crowd cheered

“My pleasure, no pun intended” Everyone laughed

“Also, I would like to thank my girlfriends. I hope this is a good way to find closure about my previous relationships involving toxic masculinity” She declared “Last but not least, I would like to thank you Mike.” She was looking down at him, her dark hair falling over his shoulders. “...For all the orgasms that you gave me tonight!” Everyone laughed again.

“You are all crazy” He said, trying to stand up despite the pain. Nobody even heard him.

“Bye bye Michael.” She raised her foot above him. “As much as I would like to do this slowly, I have yoga early tomorrow so…”

The last thing Mike saw was the meteorical sole of her ex-girlfriend's high heel crushing him out of existence.