- Text Size +

“Snooping around I see.” Emma remarked in an accusatory tone that could have cut stone. 


Daniel turned nervously around slowly to face her and felt his veins turn to ice.


In one hand she clutched a bag of buttery smelling popcorn, which she promptly set aside on a nearby shelf, and in the other he quickly recognized Jason’s bag. The Texas shaped tomato stain front and center for him to see. 


Emma held it up for a moment before carelessly tossing it aside. “I’m surprised you gave me another chance this morning. Even after finding this in the closet last night.”


“Everything you told me was a lie...” Daniel uttered as Emma began to saunter forward with a dark expression. “Was anything you said true?”


“Some of it.” She remarked simply, then smiled dreamily as another thought occurred to her. “I did not deceive you when I mentioned you cheated…Or rather you realized how in love we are?” Emma suggested with a strange sparkle in her cerulean eyes.


Daniel began to breathe hard, and his hands curled into painful fists. Emma was standing directly over him now and cast him in her shapely shadow. He had no room to run and she knew it. “You spiked my drink with something.”


“I won’t deny that.” Emma admitted with a shrug, although the dreamy look never left her heart achingly beautiful face. “However, don’t deny that you enjoyed what happened next… I just gave you what you wanted darling~”


“You fucking raped me!” Daniel spat at her and scurried away from her terrifying hands as she motioned to bring him close for a passionate kiss. “I didn’t cheat, you drugged me and-!”


“Led you into a dark room. That’s all I did, Daniel.” Emma interrupted knowingly, and seemed to get lost in the memories of the previous night. The entire time she spoke with an ominous ear to ear smile as she recalled what happened, like it was a particularly fond memory. “You were the one who started feeling me up...”


“You’re lying!” Daniel said in disgust while she began to caress different parts of her body sensually right in front of him. “I would never cheat on Brie.”


Emma’s face darkened into a deadly scowl. “Don’t you dare say that fucking slut’s name around me.” She hissed in a tone that sent cold shivers down his spine. “She ruined everything…”


“…ruined what?”


“I could feel it Daniel! You were just about to confess your love for me... and then that whore walked into the bedroom.” Emma hissed like a viper, her eye twitched and he noticed her fingers curling into fists. “That bitch ripped us apart, you were about to accept my love and she fucking ruined it!” She shouted thunderously.


Flecks of saliva flew from her lips carried by a powerful rush of wind that knocked Daniel off balance. Emma lowered herself to the table; her eyes alight with psychotic hope. “B-But it’s not too late! You can still finish what you started last night!” Emma proclaimed gleefully. “So say it!”


“S-Say what?” Daniel stammered as the colossal woman lorded over him, her eyes bright with need. 


Emma laughed earnestly, bemused by his ignorance of the obvious. “Your true feelings! You love me and want us to be together…” She professed and exhaled a minty breeze that chilled Daniel to the bone. “You want to with me forever~” The giantess insisted.


Daniel regarded her incredulously. “Are you fucking demented?!” He roared in a brief moment of clarity, with enough intensity to actually shock a woman many times his own stature. “I-I fucking hate you! You fucking psycho, I didn’t even know you you were until yesterday!”


“D-Darling, don't say that!” Emma murmured, and her eyes quickly became red and puffy. 


Emboldened by her reaction, Daniel forced himself to stand up and marched closer to her at the edge of the bed. “I love Brie, and nothing you do will ever change that! You’re sick and twisted, and I will never, ever love you!” He shouted as tears streamed down Emma’s heartbroken face. “I hate you.”


“Y-You don’t… You don’t really mean that! I’m sure of it, I know that deep down you…” Emma blathered on for several seconds before she trailed off. She came to a sudden realization, then let out a deep sigh and took a few steps away from the bed.


They remained in icy silence for what felt like hours before she finally gathered her thoughts, then used the hem of her pajamas to wipe her face clean of tears. “I see… I was too optimistic and thought my body alone would suffice to reveal your true thoughts.” Emma observed aloud, more to herself than to Daniel. “How unfortunate; that whore’s virulent toxin is lodged deeper in your mind than I had wanted to believe.” She reasoned.


Emma turned back towards Daniel and placed her hands on her very wide hips. She inspected him quizzically, clearly deep in thought. “Hmm… I suppose that is to be expected. But please don’t worry darling, I won’t abandon you!” Emma promised, and returned back to the bed now that she had calmed down. “There is a saying that I’ve grown fond of. Perhaps you have heard it before? If you cannot handle me at my worst, then you do not deserve my best. Well, I can certainly see clear as day that you are currently at your worst. Allow me to demonstrate my commitment to you, darling.”


“Get away from -ack!” Daniel gasped in surprise when her hand swooped towards him once again, although this time at a speed he could not possibly react. Her thick fingers each wrapped around his body possessively like a bed of serpents, until only his head poked out from within her fist. 


He struggled mightily against her, but her strength was simply insurmountable. “You won’t get away with this!” Daniel screamed as she began to carry him into the bed and held him up over her glorious body. “Someone will come looking for me!”


“There’s no need to worry about anybody interrupting us my love… Everybody is taken care of. It was not a complete lie when I mentioned a little drunk driving accident at your fraternity.” Emma revealed cheekily. “Nobody is coming to bother us I assure you! After all, everybody died in that tragic event, so it’s just me who knows you aren’t at the bottom of a lake! Quite romantic, wouldn’t you agree?”


“Y-You…” Daniel stammered. “What about Brie?” He inquired, although Daniel dreaded the answer. 


Everything this horrifying woman said was more dreadful than the last. “Honestly I have no clue exactly where she is.” Emma stated, although her sick smile never went away. “Maybe she’s in my lower intestine? Or is it some other organ? Biology wasn’t my strong suit honestly.” She giggled.


“W-What did you do to her?!”


“She was sort of difficult to choke down. For a worthless whore, she definitely put up a bit of a fight so I had to break a few bones and rip off a limb or three until she finally stayed nice and still on my tongue.” Emma explained morbidly, as Daniel suddenly felt very faint. “Honestly there wasn’t much for me to swallow by the time I finished smearing her beneath my ass. I guess it doesn’t really matter though, does it?” She explained. 


Before Daniel could protest any further, Emma pulled down the hem of her pajamas and knickers to reveal her colossal, shapely backside which Daniel had admired the day prior. “But don’t worry about her, my love! I will make you realize that you truly belong to me.” She promised, before Daniel was stuffed deep in between her bulbous cheeks against the aperture to her anus. “Then we can be together, forever.”


“Y-You can’t do this!” Daniel shouted, but his pleas fell on deaf ears and soon he was stuffed deep within Emma’s bum. The giantess massaged her cheeks and squeezed him tightly, then used her index finger to shove him as far as he could possibly go in the claustrophobic space. 


Emma gasped in pleasure and fell to her knees. His struggles were much more intense than she could have possibly hoped. To ensure he could not wriggle his way out, Emma pulled up her thong and let it slide in between her cheeks to just barely cover the exit. Even if Daniel somehow wormed his way towards freedom, the thin layer of fabric would be too much for him to deal with. “Welcome to your new home Daniel… I’ll be sure to let you out in a few days for some food and water, once you have had some time to decompress and undo that witch’s brainwashing.” 




Those first few hours were not so bad. A constant stream of adrenaline from his brain kept Daniel mostly sane, but eventually his mind determined the threat had passed and could no longer keep up the supply which kept Daniel’s focus away from the hellish predicament. 


He could not actually move anything beyond his fingers, since he was so exhausted by the earlier struggle. Every part of his body ached, and it was almost impossible to extract enough oxygen from the earth canyon to breathe properly. Daniel tried for a few hours to maneuver his body into a more comfortable position, but no sooner had he made some progress when Emma returned him to his original place with a dominant shake of her ass. 


Time became meaningless after that. Daniel could somewhat discern when the giantess was walking, but otherwise it was a constant stream of pressure all around his body. His stomach ached, and he desired food and water. Little did he realize that what felt like days to him had only been the rest of the afternoon, and Emma settled in for the night with him still trapped within her butt. 


Daniel occasionally managed to ‘fall asleep’ due to exhaustion, but all it took was a little shift in the mountainous expanse of the giantess’s body to wake him back up. This happened several times within the span of an hour, to the point Daniel came to the conclusion it would probably be best to just remain awake and enjoy these few hours of relative peace because Emma was not walking.


Throughout that time he was left to mourn pathetically over the demise of Brie, and sobbed himself into unconsciousness just before Emma awoke in the morning. She gave her butt a little jiggle, and smiled when she felt his struggles which confirmed he was still alive. Just weak and defeated. A few more days of this and he would be ready to come out.


Undoubtedly he would still be noncompliant, but Emma was nothing if not patient with her lover. Whether or not it took her weeks or years, he would come to love her properly. And what a glorious day that would be.

Chapter End Notes:

Almost done with this one : )