- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Another short story that I dug up from my very poorly organized folder of different chapters, story ideas, and unused rough drafts!

It was pitch black when Daniel finally woke up. An acrid stench of hard liquor still clung to his throat, compounding his painful headache. 


“Damn... Jess was right, I really am a lightweight.” The college freshman thought to himself, rousing to get to his feet to no avail. Strangely, it felt like he was trapped underneath something much heavier than a normal blanket.


Speaking of which, whose bed was he currently in?


It took most of Daniel’s remaining strength to push what seemed like tons of warm fabric off of his body. When he finally did, he immediately realized he had not fully recovered from the party.


Everything looked huge. Fucking gigantic might have been a more apt description, blown out to comical proportions. Chairs seemed more fit for titans than people, paintings on the wall could decorate chapels, the floor he was on was adorned with forks and spoons befitting a modern art masterwork. 


The ‘floor’ where he had woken up was made of a carved, slick, hardwood. Given the pool sized ceramic bowls with some assorted bits of cutlery, Daniel surmised he was actually on a dining table rather than in a bedroom. Why was it so large, or was he the size of a bug? He did not recognize any of the furniture either. It wasn’t the frat house he had been in, nor was it any of his friends’ studio apartments downtown near the university.


Seconds later the entire table was shaking. To him it felt like an earthquake, and his panic only worsened when he saw a gargantuan figure enter from a doorway on the other side of the room. 


“Oh, you’re awake!” A girl around his age boomed, garbed in a set of polka dot pajamas. As she casually sauntered closer to the table, she loomed over him like a colossal Roman goddess. Even perched on the tabletop, Daniel was only eye level with her waist. “I was worried you would never wake up, some party huh?” She giggled.


“W-What... What the hell is going on?” He blurted and pinched his arm. The gigantic girl did not go away, and he did not wake up in a puddle of his own piss and vomit from a weird dream. 


She frowned slightly in confusion at his reaction.


“Don’t remember? Well you did have a lot to drink last night, probably wouldn’t remember a thing.” She reasoned more to herself than him. “Brianna? Your girlfriend? Well, I guess your ‘ex’ now. She caught you with another girl.”


Daniel’s heart went cold. No... that couldn’t be right. Although why did it seem so familiar then? “I... cheated on Brie?” He repeated in horror.


The giantess nodded sympathetically, brushing a lock of pastel pink hair from her face. “In your defense you were blackout drunk.”


“I need a phone, I have to call her right now!” Daniel said frantically and approached the girl on instinct. Midway past a drinking glass taller than a two story house he remembered that he was scarcely the size of a human finger.


“Uh, I hate to break it to you Daniel, but I don’t think you’re in any condition to do much right now.” The titaness remarked gently.


She knew his name? Daniel briefly searched his clouded mind. The titaness seemed familiar but not overtly. This definitely was not the first time they had spoken however, he knew for certain. Did they have a class together? “Why am I so small?”


“I... don’t really know.” She admitted sheepishly. “After Brianna caught you she freaked out. You stumbled outside after her and vanished from the party.” 


She shrugged, matching his befuddled reaction to the bizarre story. “My name is Emma by the way. I happened to be on my way home and found you like this on the ground.” Emma informed him, and held her thumb and index finger a short distance apart to demonstrate how tiny he was. “Figured I would take you back to my place, the rain was coming in.”


“That’s... I don’t know... what the fuck dude...” Daniel groaned and leaned back, clutching his still pounding head. He rubbed his temples feverishly. “Could you call the cops? Something like this doesn’t just happen!”


“I tried once I brought you back. The operator just hung up on me after saying I was wasting police resources on a ‘dumb prank’.” Emma replied with a sigh. “Everybody at the frat house was either wasted or people I didn’t know so I didn’t know what else to do...” She said, biting her lip and staring at the floor.


Despite the clear size difference, Daniel realized he had been shouting at her. “My bad, I just thought-” Emma began.


“No, I’m sorry. Thanks for... well I guess you sort of saved my life then right?” Daniel apologized earnestly. It was true, he could have easily ended up a stain under someone’s shoe or a wild animal's lunch if not for her. “I’m just really rattled is all.”


“I can imagine.” Emma agreed, taking a seat at the table. The action sent a tremor through his feet; a subtle reminder of how fragile he actually was in his current state. “You really don’t remember anything? Like, what did this to you?”


Daniel shook his head. “I have no idea. All I remember is getting really drunk. I was waiting for Brie at the party but she got stuck in traffic after work.” He recalled, remembering the frustration he had felt after she had sent him a few passive aggressive texts while he waited. “The guys brought me some drinks to lighten up the mood, and I got pretty carried away.”


“Kappa Omega right?” Emma asked. He nodded in affirmation. “One of the brothers invited me to the party; a big guy named Jason, I think?” She recalled and scratched her chin.


His eyes lit up in recognition. “You know Jason? No way!” Daniel exclaimed, and felt  a bit more comfortable despite the circumstances. “He was my big when I rushed Kappa Omega. Great dude.”


“I had a class with him last semester and we chatted for a bit.” She explained. “Wouldn’t say I’m close with him but I love the parties hosted by the frat. Girls get a lot of free booze.”


Daniel thought of something.


“Hey, maybe you could call him and I can talk with him? I doubt he will believe me but if I say I’m in trouble he could come over and we figure something out?” He felt where his pockets would normally be, and for the first time since we woke up did it occur to him that he was completely naked. 


Instinctively he covered up his junk, which up until this point had been on full display for Emma to witness. His cheeks flushed red, while he also realized his phone was obviously missing.


Emma seemed to read his mind. “I didn’t see your phone anywhere on the ground when I picked you up. But I managed to salvage your clothes, I hope you don’t mind but they needed a wash since there was puke all over them.” She informed him. “That’s a good idea about Jason though! I’ll go give him a call.” She exclaimed then stood up to her full dizzying height. 


It was like a moving skyscraper instead of a woman. Every time she made the most minute motion, Daniel felt the rush of wind push and pull him around.


“In the meantime let me get you something to eat, it will help with the hangover.” Emma suggested cheerfully. “I make a mean patty melt and have some bagel bites in the freezer which I can warm up, care for some with a coke?”


Damn, literally all of my favorite foods! Daniel thought to himself, mouth watering already. A glass of water to drink with some greasy and oily food after hours of drinking sounded like absolute heaven right now. “That would be amazing, thanks.”


Emma smiled. “I’ll get the toaster oven preheated and while those are cooking, I’ll call Jason. In the meantime let me get you that soda.”


As she walked away, Daniel couldn’t help but stare at Emma’s jaw-dropping backside. He had seen her curves from up front, but had not quite expected her to be packing so much cake when she turned around. Even in her fluffy pajamas he could still make out the width of her lovely hips matched with the swaying of a very large derrière despite a flat tummy. 


Daniel took a seat on a nearby stack of napkins which came up to around his chest while she worked. He tried not to think about how hungry he was, or how worried he was about Brie. They were high school sweethearts... had he really gotten so shitfaced he would cheat on her? Sure he looked at other girls all the time, but he would never in his wildest dreams pursue one of them.


It made him sick to think about, and the idea forced him to tear his gaze off Emma’s decadent curves.


The smell of molten cheese and cooking meat roused his senses. His stomach growled ravenously at the thought of a burger literally the size of his car, if not bigger. Emma returned a few minutes later with a gargantuan plate heavily laden with food.


A magnificent stack of delightfully juicy burgers sandwiched between thick gooey layers of liquid gold for cheese, topped off by perfectly browned caramelized onions. All served on toasted rye next to an equally delicious looking pepperoni bagel bite.


She set it down in front of him and watched as Daniel charged the plate like a starving tiger. He ripped away massive chunks of meat and cheese with his bare hands, stuffing himself silly.


“I’ll go make the call to Jason. You stay put, I’ll be right back.” Emma insisted, and set down a small bowl of soda with an ice cube floating in it for him to drink out of. 


He nodded and shouted a muffled ‘thank you’ between mouthfuls. 


Emma  was an excellent cook, that much was clear. All the fatty flavors hit the right spot after a hard night of drinking. Now that the swimming season was over and the team had taken a break, he could pig out a little until spring semester. It was not the attitude Daniel should have considering his aspirations to one day swim in the Olympics, but still, he was young and had time.


The campus pool is probably like an ocean to me right now. Daniel thought to himself, thinking about his current bizarre predicament.


In the next room it was hard to discern, but Daniel could overhear Emma on the phone with Jason. They spoke for a few minutes and eventually she returned to the room right as Daniel was sitting back and rubbing his now pudgy stomach with a satisfied groan.


He was covered head to toe in sauce and grease stains, hair slick with the fat from the burger’s juices.


“Are you full?” She asked just as she hung up the phone and collected his plate. “Barely made a dent.” Emma noted with a smirk and observed how little food had actually been eaten.


Daniel shook his head several times. “It was delicious! But my stomach is just not big enough.” He replied earnestly, and stifled a burp. Indeed, there was still most of the meal leftover, as if someone had just taken a nibble out of both.  To his surprise, Emma tossed the burger into the trash after seeing he had eaten his fill. He supposed she was not hungry, but it still seemed like a waste. “What did Jason say? Is he coming over to help?” 


“He’s… between a rock and a hard place at the moment.” Emma revealed cryptically, and set her phone aside. “Him and some of the other Kappa Omega guys got onto the interstate and were pulled over.”


Daniel rolled his head back in frustration. The headache that had just gone away was beginning to come back.


“Jason ended up blowing a .23 in the breathalyzer...” Emma remarked. “And they also caught him with some weed in his pocket. Police took him and the others in.”


“Did you talk to him?”


“Sort of? He was really out of it.” Emma said. “Overheard some voices in the background. I think his parents are pissed off and he wasn’t in the mood to talk about much.” She explained.


Daniel looked dejected. “So he’s not able to help.” He concluded.


“Unfortunately no. Him and the other Kappa Omega guys have their own issues after last night too.” Emma said wistfully. 


Daniel took a deep breath in. Was there anybody he could call? His parents would kill him if they caught the slightest whiff of him partying, his brother might help but he was a massive snitch, Brie probably hated him and for all he knew could had done this to him somehow, the fraternity was probably in damage control and they made up most of his friend base...


“Why not spend the night with me?” Emma suggested, perhaps seeing the uncertainty in his eyes. “You’re not exactly going to take up much space and I have just the place for you.” 


“I don’t know, with everything going on... you really wouldn’t mind?”


“Not in the slightest, it would feel wrong to not do something given the circumstances.” Emma said gently. “But if you are sleeping over, you’ll need a bath first.” 


Daniel was taken aback by her sudden movement. Playfully she extended her arm towards him and touched a single digit to his chest. She used her fingertip to wipe off a bit of grime from his  to prove her point.


It was the first time Daniel had touched someone since he shrunk, and even such a simple gesture made him feel strange. Emma’s proportionately slender finger was the width of a tree trunk and carried an incredible amount of force. As she stroked his chest, it was like being accosted by a construction machine.


Nonetheless she was gentle, and did not hurt him. Emma watched him carefully, wondering if she had crossed a line. Her expression relaxed when he laughed a little nervously and agreed with her about needing a bath. “I’ll need to pick you up to take you anywhere.” Emma stated. “Are you alright with that?”


He looked at either of her gargantuan hands. Every ‘dainty’ finger was capped by a well-manicured nail painted glossy teal. “Y-Yeah… I mean you had to pick me up to get me back here so... I trust you.” Daniel replied shakily. He was not afraid of heights, but this was way different than anything he had experienced before.


“I won’t drop you!” Emma assured him as she extended her palm to him. “If that’s what you’re worried about.” She promised.


Daniel took a deep breath right as he stepped onto her waiting palm. For security he sat down, blushing a little when he felt the underside of his bare scrotum touch her smooth skin. He was still naked after all. Not that Emma seemed to care in the slightest.


An extra pair of fingers wrapped around him for security. Her free hand poised itself to brace his back and give him something to lay back against. All around him her other digits rose ever so slightly to keep him secure.


She pulled him close to her taut and smooth tummy, Daniel felt his heart flutter from the momentum she was able to generate. Seemingly miles above his head, her enormous breasts bounced slightly and slapped against her chest under her loose shirt, unrestricted by a bra. He was happy he chose to sit down, otherwise he would have tumbled over like an idiot. 


When she rose to her feet from sitting at the table with him, the feeling was reminiscent of going up in an elevator. Only now there was the rushing of air accompanying the dizzying sensation. “I’m going to start walking.” Emma proclaimed softly. “You just let me know if I am going too fast and I’ll stop.” 


Daniel nodded, but remained very tense. To put him at ease she began to stroke her thumb affectionately across his shoulder blades, careful as not to scratch him with her long nails. At first it was a nuisance. But as she persisted he found it soothing to know she really seemed concerned about his well-being. Daniel felt he was in good hands. Literally.


Emma took a single step forward. From this height he felt like he was getting a view from the middle of a mobile skyscraper wheeling around a city. Her thumb nuzzled him some more to keep him calm, even transfixed by the breathtaking view from this new perspective. .


Another thunderous footstep. The booming sound like a mighty wave crashing against the shore. She was just so big it was hard to imagine; like a force of nature at work.


Soon Emma gained confidence to speed up to a normal pace. With each step her hefty bosoms continued to bounce enticingly against her chest far above him like a pair of soft and bulbous pendulums. “Not so bad right?” She asked as he enjoyed the view, almost knowingly.


He found himself relaxing peacefully in her palm. Sleepy from the meal and the stress of waking up less than an inch tall in a stranger’s apartment, Daniel nodded in agreement as his savior opened up the bathroom door. 


It was a pretty typical girls bathroom from what he could tell. An abundance of hair and skin products lined the countertop around a seashell shaped sink. Emma moved a few things out of the way to make room.“I hope you don’t mind but this is probably easier than the tub.” She explained and pulled up the drain stopper. “Unless you want to shower together and I hold you the whole time?”


He blushed again. “I uh...”


“It was a joke, sheesh.” Emma laughed. “I know this isn’t ideal, but I’m trying to lighten up the mood.”


“No, it's fine! I’m just scatterbrained right now is all.” Daniel admitted. 


“Don’t worry, right after I get you all cleaned up you can sleep in. It’s a Friday after all.” Emma suggested while filling up the water in the sink.


“Maybe we should try calling someone early though?” Daniel suggested hopefully.


Emma shrugged. “I don’t know about you but I’m not getting up any earlier than eleven o’clock on a Saturday.” She quipped. He watched as she gingerly placed a finger into the water to test its temperature. “That should be warm enough but you let me know if it’s too hot or cold.”


Carefully she deposited him in the waist deep warm, comforting water. Instantly he could feel the soothing sensation of it washing away both the dirt and the grime from his body. Daniel took the chance to dunk his head under as well, and scrubbed his hair thoroughly to remove any flecks of lingering residue from his earlier meal.


Meanwhile, Emma sliced off a thin piece of lavender smelling bar soap and gave it to him to wash with. 


“Need a hand at all?” She offered. He shook his head in response, more enthused at being able to splash around again for the first time in many hours. “If that’s the case I’m going to go change out of this and get ready for bed. I’ll be back soon, but take your time and try to relax.” She advised kindly.


He took the time she was away to clean himself thoroughly. Beneath the layers of scum and grime which had gathered on his normally healthy looking skin was an remarkably athletic young man. Just a very small one at present. 


The soap really did smell good, and did wonders to get him nice and clean. Daniel decided to ask her if he could take a piss at some point as well, the copious amount of alcohol was finally ready to really leave his system.


When Emma came back she checked in on him to make sure he was doing alright and watched while he finished scrubbing himself clean.


“I think I’m all good here.” Daniel stated. Emma nodded and extended her fingers like a net to extract him from the bathroom sink. His slippery naked body rubbing up against her tender hands while she positioned him to be more comfortable was admittedly more pleasurable than he cared to admit. 


She used a warm towel to dab him until he was dry as a bone and looked clean once more. From the corner of his eye he noticed her eyes occasionally honing in on his lean abs and down to his groin. It was fine though, he had admired her as well earlier. “Let’s get to bed shall we?” Emma suggested.


“Oh yeah, how is that going to work exactly?” Daniel asked. By now he was accustomed to the feeling of being carried around by her and did not make a fuss about her exiting the bathroom to enter the bedroom. 


When they arrived it was dimly lit by a lava lamp in the corner. She brought him to her nightstand. There, he noticed that she had set up a clean sock atop a small cushion to serve as a sort of sleeping bag. “It’s crude, but that's all I have for now.” Emma said and set him down. 


Exhausted, Daniel  approached the set up, which at present lured him in like a five star hotel bed. “It’s no big deal. Tomorrow night I’ll be in a hospital ward anyways figuring out how to cure whatever this is.” Daniel remarked, then frowned. “You know… Maybe we could drive over to a hospital right now and-“


“Shhh. Let’s worry about that tomorrow. I’m really tired, Daniel.” Emma yawned.


He nodded. She had already done enough, he decided. Besides, the sock was actually really comfortable and he didn’t want to move. Damn... he was getting awfully tired now that he thought about it…




Daniel found himself tossing and turning that night. His dreams were unrelenting, punishing him for his actions. 


He felt himself getting angry. The nagging sound of Brie’s normally angelic voice on the other end of the phone had just set him off. Of course he knew she had a hard week, but so had he with his own exams! So what if his major wasn’t quite as challenging as hers. She never made time for them anymore. Daniel wanted a drink. A lot of drinks. 


Jason was a good friend, if a little too forthcoming with free booze for his best buddy. Soon the dream morphed until he swore he was getting drunk again. He could remember everything clearly up until this point. 


Strange... he had only had a few drinks... normally he could put away way more. But why did he feel so fuzzy? The room was spinning. The lights were so bright we swore he would go blind. He checked his drink, noticing vaguely that it did taste a bit off... Jess must have hooked them up with something strong. Yeah that was it, must be. 


But damn, the lights were so bright… He had to get away.


Stumbling and bumping into objects and people as he meandered away from the table. He fell slumped against a wall for a moment but still it was so bright. Daniel needed to go somewhere dark...


A door opened near him. A soothing voice called out to him from inside. Mercifully the lights were off. Rousing from his stupor on the ground Daniel found his footing and floundered into the room. Was there a bed there? He felt around until he found what seemed like a sheet.


Too late did he realize there was a person in the bed.


Drunk but not without manners he began muttering apologies and tried to turn around. But when he did, he realized he could not see anything. Okay, so the door must have moved, was it on his left? No? Okay, so right?


Soon he was all turned around and had no idea where the exit was. Thankfully a gentle set of hands began to push him in the right direction. Whoever this kind stranger was, he would have to thank them later-


Daniel lost his footing before he could do anything else. He had tripped over some part of the bed, and now found himself lying flat on his back with the sound of a ceiling fan whirling overhead. He tried to stand up but couldn’t.


Whatever mixed drink he had been given had been very strong. He felt so tired and loopy. Somewhere in the room there was a feminine giggle. Daniel felt something tugging at his belt. 


“Eh? Whozat?” He muttered into the darkness as he felt the pressure around his waist loosen. There was a clinking of metal as a belt buckle somewhere clattered against the wall. 


He realized that the button was being undone. Was someone pranking him?! Jason, not cool. Daniel was about to protest with what little strength and cognitive awareness he had left when he felt his trousers come all the way off. His boxers came next, followed by the indescribable feeling of a pair of soft, plush lips wrapping around his cock.


“B-Brie?” Daniel asked the feminine outline sucking his dick. The shadows obscured her features. “Izz nawt my birthday...” Daniel managed with a groan. 


Involuntarily he found himself beginning to spasm in pleasure. The head of his penis found itself brushing against a silky throat for a moment. The lips tightened their hold around his shaft and began to move up and down more vigorously.


A foreign pair of hands cupped his balls and began to massage them as rivulets of spit ran down his dick. He could only moan in pleasure as he found himself enjoying an absolutely mesmerizing blowjob. Weird... Brie never got him this deep into her mouth, and whenever she did give head it never felt half this good.


A small sensation stirred within him, ringing an alarm bell. Daniel tried to push the head of the woman attached to his crotch away, only to find it swat aside uselessly, where it remained dangling off the bed. He let out a gasp. From base to urethra a soft, squishy and wet tongue slowly dragged itself up his cock and the hands squeezed his balls a little.


His hips bucked, and the alarm bells were silenced. Now it was his dick taking over. Remarkably, he found himself diverting any remaining power left in his body into moving his hips to get deeper.


To the best of Daniel’s ability he tried to push his erection deeper into the girl’s throat. Gladly she accepted, hungrily taking in more of his cock than he thought possible. Mph... he was about to blast his load. Just a little more...







Daniel woke up suddenly in a cold sweat. In a panic he looked around, wondering why everything looked so different from his room at Kappa Omega. Then he remembered the events of the party leading up to now.


Over to his side Emma slept soundly. Rays of shining moonlight illuminated her from the adjacent window, creating the silhouette of a mountain range. Thankfully, she had slept through his lewd nightmare.


Rubbing his eyes, Daniel looked around for an alarm clock. He had no idea what time it was but could only assume it was very early in the morning. He laid back down and closed his eyes. 


Counting sheep could not put his mind at ease. His dream, why did it all seem so familiar? He did not remember any of it happening. Or did he? Everything was just so fuzzy. He groaned in frustration. 


The girl in the bedroom who had gone down on him. Was she also the one Emma said he kissed on the couch? Is that why he had that dream?


Unable to sleep, Daniel decided to go for a walk and clear his mind. He slipped out from underneath his sock sheet and allowed his eyes to adjust to the darkness. There was a cord which connected Emma’s nightstand lamp to the ground below. 


He approached it cautiously, knowing full well that a fall from this height would probably be fatal even with the carpeted flooring. The cord was thick and sturdy, plugged into a nearby outlet on the ground level. 


Testing it to see if he felt comfortable using it like a rope, Daniel gained the confidence to quickly scale down the full length of the nightstand. There was still a considerable drop from the plug to the ground, but he felt safe to jump the remaining few feet.


For the first time in hours he felt soft carpet between his toes. Relishing being on solid ground that wasn’t hundreds of feet in the air from his perspective he began to make the trek across Emma’s bedroom floor amidst an ocean of discarded laundry. She wouldn’t mind he hoped, Daniel only planned on going as far as the kitchen anyways.


The journey took him longer than he expected. At his current size a simple stroll into the living room was closer to a warm up on the track at school. Eventually Emma’s snoring became distant as he entered the tiled living room. 


Night-lights and decorative wall flowers lit the way for him to keep going, but he soon realized he was not quite on the correct path to the kitchen floor. Instead, the tiles he followed led to a small closet.


Daniel looked up, noting that the building sized door was closed. It was probably just storage. Where Emma kept her cleaning supplies, laundry detergents, and other household essentials she didn’t want tucked away in a cupboard. Yet for some strange reason, he felt the desire to peek inside. 


It was the only door in the entire apartment he had seen that had always been closed since he arrived. In the far distance he could still hear Emma snoring soundly. 


The door itself was an ordinary residential wooden door. It had a narrow space beneath the bottom and the ground which allowed it to swing freely. If Daniel crouched he could probably squeeze his way underneath.


Daniel approached the closed door and got onto his hands and knees to proceed. It was dustier than he would like but not unbearable, although he no longer felt squeaky clean from his bath. 


Air inside the closet felt musty and stale. Indeed it was a storage space used to house some household products which he could just barely make out on the shelves. A vacuum cleaner rested against the far wall, and a few stray garbage bags rustled ever so slightly. 


Something caught his eye. The reflection of ambient light against a thin piece of metal.


At first he thought it was a duffel bag of some kind until he noticed the logo. A generic brand commonly worn by college students such as himself, but this one looked familiar. Most notably the tomato sauce stain underneath the logo. Shaped sort of like Texas.


A chill overcame Daniel, and he decided to return to bed as quickly as possible. He slid underneath the door frame yet again, and tried to come up with a feasible explanation for why Jason’s backpack was sitting in Emma’s closet.Daniel felt low vibrations beneath his feet. A split second later he saw a light flicker beneath Emma’s bedroom door.