- Text Size +

Busaba Thawan was an ordinary Thai prostitute with nothing extraordinary going on in her life. To say that she believed in the supernatural was in principle nothing, but she adhered to Taoism[1] and was quite successful in practice, a common Asian paradox, laid down by Confucius[2] and before him - to follow a religious system, but not to be timid about the other world and to be alien to mysticism. This explained her profession, though it was sinful through and through, it was a great and reliable way of earning money, for Busaba was a very beautiful girl.


Judge for yourself - a thin waist, rare for an Asian woman natural breasts of the third size with pink nipples, which during sex became hard as pebbles, plump lips, which never knew the reception of a plastic surgeon, smooth and white natural teeth at her 22, nice musculature, not too pumped up, but certainly not fragile. All in all, Busaba was a real find for men who were looking for a great prostitute.


Let's talk about another of her little traits, which has always set an exotic tone for our heroine. She was a macrophile. She loved the feeling of control and power. To be on top of the world, the world of tiny people. To be a true goddess, a dakini[3] and a genius, creating and destroying worlds, though small and imaginary worlds, to own the Tao, to turn the lives of these tiny creatures into the existence of dust mites. Unfortunately, none of her clients understood this fetish, and she found like-minded people on forums. One day, after a successful virtual, an aroused Busaba onaned, holding her hands to her large breasts and feeling her nipples swell, she moved her hand back and forth in her vagina, imagining that there were still a couple of tiny humans there, which gave her more charge to orgasm. When she was finished, Busaba wiped her vaginal secret with a napkin and decided to check her personal messages on the forum. One of her regular co-players offered to meet her and have sex + with a nice bonus, which he was delicately silent about.


- "We should definitely come, I hope we can repeat our fantasies in real life, honey," Busaba wrote with irony and went to pack her bags for the meeting. As it turned out, her co-player lives in Shanghai, but Busaba had enough money for a ticket and left the next day on the first flight.


When she arrived in Shanghai in the afternoon, she went to an address and entered the apartment building where her co-player lived. When she reached the door, she knocked and when the co-player opened the door, she entered the house. Joey Yap, a man in his thirties, quite good-looking, but not exactly handsome. Far more interesting was his apartment. The objects of everyday life were of a ritualistic nature, and the apartment was more of a syncretic temple than a living space. What Busaba saw there, and she was a very erudite girl and knew the history of religion very well. There were stars of David, crucifixes, figures of the Qimbandic [4] Exu, and even authentic-looking shrunken heads.


She was surprised by the latter, but didn't pay much attention, because people have all sorts of cockroaches in their heads, so she went to get a cup of tea at Jap's invitation. His kitchen was a bedroom, and there was a rack of books, which Busaba noticed at once, and while Joey was making tea, she went to have a look. The books, too, were mostly occult, religious, and esoteric, but what interested her most was a rather old-looking volume called The Tao of the Giantess.


Not holding back her curiosity, Busaba opened the volume and began to read. Although it was written in wenyan,[5] Busaba studied it and could understand quite a large percentage of the text. The contents were a treatise on Taoist internal and external alchemy, which spelled out techniques for making one's body huge by accumulating Chi energy[6] and creating preparations for this purpose. Also, at the end of the book was a way to create talismans to achieve this goal. After taking pictures of the necessary chapters on her phone, she went to have tea with Joey.


- "Listen, I saw a very interesting book on your shelf, isn't it a fake? Because it looks unbelievably old and it's surprising that it's on such a subject..." - said Busaba


- "You mean the Tao of the Giantess? Yes, it's a huge rarity, from about 938, that I saw at a crazy-looking bookseller who was selling it for pennies. I was incredibly surprised by this book myself, and I was curious to try out the techniques in it. I hope you're not in a hurry and can stay long enough for us to get ready," Joey replied.


- "Sure, honey, I'm all yours. By the way, would you like to take advantage of me? All this talk about the old book has made me extremely horny."


Joey took Busaba into the bedroom and began undressing her. When the girl was completely naked, Joey took off his pants and showed off his huge cock.


-"Surprisingly big dick for a Chinese man," Busaba remarked sneeringly and immediately got his dick in her mouth.


- "Surprisingly big breasts for an Asian girl," Joey parried, and began to move his cock rapidly in Busaba's mouth. When Joey cummed, the girl swallowed and got ready for anal sex, spreading her buttocks and showing off her beautiful pink anus. Joey thrust very hard into her ass and enjoying the girl's moans, which were really musical, cumming after a long time, stretching the pleasure. After that, Busaba packed up her things and left for the hotel, looking at pictures of pages from the book. The most interesting thing was that compared to other treatises on Taoist alchemy, this one was quite easy to understand and even the recipes for the talismans were not made of metal, human skin, etc. expensive and extreme materials, but of ordinary rice paper. As she lay on her bed, Busaba had a dream that she looked at the city as if it were the size of a coin. She put her finger to it and immediately left huge traces of it on the insignificant city. Drawing the character 小 (insignificant), the girl licked her finger, where a few little people remained stuck on the girl's soft skin, small and tasteless, but activating her taste buds because of such arousal. When she woke up from her pollywia, she recounted the dream to Joey and he texted her that she was already impatient and that they would start doing business tomorrow.


The morning came, and Busabk2; went to Joey's house to practice. The amazing thing was that she had no skepticism, either about the practice or about Joey's fascination with esotericism. She really seemed to feel that her dream was coming true. Arriving at Joey's, he was already waiting for her and had prepared rice paper and the special ink described in the treatise. Everything was ready to make the much-anticipated and trembling amulet. Drawing the hidden hieroglyphs on the paper, Busaba already saw inwardly how her dream of today would come true and how those undersized humans would worship her, build huge monoliths and create a religion to offer her gifts and the world would return to the pagan original roots when people lived on the same side as gods, only God would now be one and he would be cruel as Yahweh[7] and he would be delightfully sexy. Her feet will cover all of Western civilization, which in its insolence has decided that it is the foundation of the world, and cities will be dust on the clitoris. Enjoying these thoughts, Busaba did not notice how she finished making the amulet.


After putting it on, she read the activating spell and decided to have sex with Joey. This time, Joey decided to have vaginal sex, put on a condom, and inserted it into her.


- "Remember one of our role-plays where I had one of your shrunken friends in my condom, baby?" said Joey, intensely fucking the girl.


- "Yeah, that was a great role-playing game, too bad I don't really remember what was in it other than that. Remind me again how it ended," Busaba said languidly through her moans.


- "You ate the contents of the condom along with the crumbs inside."


- "Mmmmmm..." she said biting her lower lip and felt a very strange sensation inside her. It reminded her of a first kiss, religious ecstasy and sexual arousal at the same time. And then she noticed that her legs were beginning to lengthen.


- "It's started, Joey, it's started!!! I'm growing, the amulet's working!" cried Busaba, and she felt her arms begin to lengthen.


- "And you doubted it? I've already done a reverse amulet on some girls and it worked, on you I decided to do a growth amulet because I really appreciate our fetish communication and want your dreams to come true" - Joey said and started kissing her on the lips.


- "That's very nice, honey, but was there a reverse amulet? I didn't see it in the book," said Busaba, growing larger and larger, her body growing as if she were an inflatable sex doll of enormous proportions, as the first thing to grow was her breasts.


- "I ripped out the page to save it for later," Joey said, and being stupefied by the growing woman, he didn't notice how he fell off her.


-I don't think that's going to happen," Busaba's voice came from somewhere above.


Joey looked up and was dumbfounded. There was a huge Busaba standing in front of him, already taking up half the room and leaning heavily in front of him so she wouldn't hit her head on the ceiling. Her breasts were beautiful, and it was hard to see her face through it, but it was admirable, too. Her musculature had grown noticeably, too, and Busaba was already producing the look of a bodybuilder.


- "Come here, little boy, you'll be my first toy. I hope you'll give me some fun. And thank you for the amulet, it really works well," the grown girl said and reached her hand for Joey. Grabbing him like a doll, she examined him and began licking his head like a lollipop. She wrapped her lips around it and slowly guided it up and down like it was the best blowjob of her life. Having had enough of sucking, Busaba could barely take up the whole room, and Joey was the size of a candy bar for her. Trying to pull up the ceiling with both hands, Busaba broke it, thankfully Joey lived on the penultimate floor, so Busaba wouldn't have to break many ceilings with her head and hands. She grabbed her upstairs neighbors and shoved them along with Joey into her wet vagina, where they acted as a living dildo, bringing incomparable pleasure to the huge courtesan. Breaking through the ceiling, Busaba emerged from the ruined house under the weight of her soft ass and saw a bunch of men scattering from her.


-Wait, crumbs, don't run too far, or I'll have to eat more of you than I need,r14; Busaba boomed, and grabbed the first girl she saw who was returning from a jog.

- "It's funny how you lose weight and I gain it. I hope you get right into my boobs, baby," Busaba said and tossed the tiny girl into her mouth. It traveled down her slippery esophagus, where it lost its clothes and went into her stomach, where it very quickly dissolved into acid in a hellish agony, gasping with the stench.


- "Who's next? How about you, little bus?" - The monstrous girl grabbed the crowded bus, burst through the back door, and poured passengers like candy into her mouth. A few minutes later they repeated the athlete's fate in her mouth.


- "What a beautiful power, how small you are, and how huge I am. I will not say that you are ants, for that is a cliché, I will say that you are miserable worms to me, and I am your new queen and goddess, already prepare a new religious system for me, subhumans."


Barely finished her monologue, Busaba felt a bunch of little tingles in her right buttock area and saw a SWAT team with police trying to "destroy" her.


- "Pfft, and that's ALL you can give me? Where are the nukes, where is the full-fledged army? That's a pretty pathetic response on your part, Chinese authorities. I'll deal with your bedbug police now."


Busaba stepped a little closer to the squad and lifted her soft but huge foot above them.


- "Bye, bye, bedbugs."


Busaba paced and enjoyed the cops' shouts. Wiggling her foot, she quickly turned the law officers under her weight into a mess and looked at them.


- "Not a bad substitute for henna, I'll have to remember that when I become a goddess and perform rituals by painting myself, ahahahahahaha," Busaba laughed and began smashing nearby buildings, swallowing their inhabitants into her huge, wet mouth.


-LIVE ON QIAN LAFEN. THIS IS CHINA CENTRAL BROADCASTING, LIVE! A GIANT WOMAN WALKS ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF SHANGHAI AND TURNS THE CITY TO RUBBLE, NO TIME FOR EVACUATIONS AS THE WOMAN DESTROYS BUILDINGS FILLED WITH CITIZENS IN SECONDS, WE'RE DOOMED."


Qian Lefen and her cameraman pointed the camera at the giant woman consuming buildings like candy and growing endlessly, the sight was indeed monstrous, but on Busaba's part it was beautiful, as so many resources to grow to goddess level was Eden for her.


- "Shoot it, Chan, get her on camera, it's the news of the century, we're going to be famous," the reporter shouted and pointed at Busaba.


-I don't know, Qian, I think she'll notice us and we'll repeat the fate of those people in the buildings..." said the cameraman nervously and incredulously, but continued filming, fulfilling the reporter's task.


- "Come on, we're too small for her to notice us, keep filming," said the reporter and continued to watch the giantess.


- "Mmmm, a tiny news machine. Looks like I hit prime time, gotta pay a visit"-Busaba remarked and slowly leaned over to get a good look at the reporter and the cameraman.


- "WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?


- "Run, save lives."


Busaba swiped her tongue near the news machine and a tiny newsman and a random passerby stuck on her wet, huge tongue.


- "Curious worms..." - uttered Busaba and licked her lips as she swallowed her tiny prey.


- "Run, lice, run, as fast as your little legs can."


Busaba was already a colossal size; she could already see entire areas of the city and take them in her hands like plates. Which she did, taking the first neighborhood and licking over it, dropping huge drool droplets on the streets, buildings, stores, and people.


- "It's so strange, looking at this neighborhood I walked through yesterday, holding it in my hands. But at the same time it's beautiful. You people have nowhere to run."


Busaba took a few bites out of the neighborhood and swallowed. Eating the concrete wasn't pleasant, it tasted like dust, but it was incredible for showing her colossal power. People were choking on the buildings and the concrete was bleeding, the living were badly maimed, but Busaba had already forgotten about all humanistic ideas and was not paying attention.


Growing a few more kilometers, the huge Busaba could already take 2 and 3 neighborhoods at a time, which she grinded into dust in her hands and spit there, making a mush of buildings and people that felt very nice on her tongue and gave her a growth charge.


Fattened by this practice, the giantess looked at the city that was near the toes of her feet. It was so small and insignificant that she repeated her dream, drawing a hieroglyph and licking her fingers with the sticking buildings and crumbs of people. After that, she began to hers and orgasmed, flooding the remnants of Shanghai and a couple of suburbs with her juices. The people were drowning in the whitish juices and there was no escape for them.


- "And now I'm going to do the thing that will override all my atrocities, I'm going to destroy Taiwan so that it will stop separating. I hope you'll enjoy it, babes."


The girl went on toward eastern China, crushing billions of cities on her feet, turning people into mush and cities into dust, lifting the cities that were in front of her and eating them up, getting bigger and bigger. Eventually she reached Taiwan and set her soft ass over it.


- "Bye, bye, separatists."


The giantess landed on the island, plunging it into the depths of the ocean. First earthquakes hit the outskirts, and then the weight of the Gigantess caused the island to sink completely. Taiwan was destroyed and the remnants of China rejoiced.


- "I am gathering all of Asia to build huge monoliths in honor of me in the shape of phalluses, so that they can satisfy me and my vagina. We'll discuss religion later, but in the meantime, start building, you miserable bedbugs. I'm going to bed, I'm very tired."


The huge woman lay down in that part of the Pacific Ocean where it wasn't too deep for her, sinking tiny ships and setting up huge tsunamis that covered cities, but the humans began to work and build. And so a new era began. The era of the great Busaba.


Notes:

[1]One of the traditional Chinese religions, it was created by Lao Tzu, author of the treatise Tao De Jing, and did not take shape until the second century.


[2]Confucius (551-479) - Chinese thinker and philosopher, founder of Confucianism


[3]Dakinis-the heavenly dancers in the teachings of tantra, accompany the tantric and give him abilities.


[4] Qimbanda-A Afro-Caribbean cult common in Brazil, the key figures in the pantheon are Exu spirits.


[5] Wenyan- Classical Chinese literary language


[6] Literally the word chi means breath, a subtle energy primordial matter. chi is matter, air, ether, gas, spirit, life force contained in all being, life energy is not only material substance, but also some fluids, elements of spiritual beginning. Early Taoists regard Chi as cosmically universal; Chi is directly connected with the whole universe, with Tao, with heaven and earth, with the four seasons of the year; it forms the basis of both physical and psychic life of man. Chi is seen as the driving force of the universe.


[7] One of the names of God the Father in Judaism and Christianity, the most accepted interpretations of the name is "He who is, exists" or "the Giver of life, being