- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hunter was awoken by his body being pulled from the swampiness of Olivia’s unwashed feet. He soon sensed himself hanging upside down as Olivia gripped his left foot.

He opened his eyes to see Olivia’s giant faced scrunched in a sign of disgust.

“Dude. I have no idea how you survived an entire day down there. Your hair is a mess, you’re covered in God knows what, and you smell like salty and vinegar.”

Hunter’s head pounded and throbbed. No doubt signs of dehydration.

“uhhhhh” he moaned, his dry lips smacked together

“That bad, huh?” Olivia scrunched her face up once more. “Let’s go get you some water.”

Hunter opened his eyes once more to Olivia carried him dangling from her fingers. He couldn’t help but notice she was still naked in the morning light pouring through the Mansion’s windows. He never realized how toned she was. He concurred that was as benefit of being rich, being able to diet and exercise to achieve your peak.

“You know. When I bought this place, I pictured myself half countless friends and family over. Maybe a husband with kids, but here we are. Myself and 7 little munchkins running around taking care of 14 bedrooms, a study, a private gym, kitchen, a sunroom, and three living areas. I guess when one’s ambitions are as strong as mine, life can wait.” Olivia, for some reason, monologued to Hunter as she walked down the hall and the stairs to the central foyer. Her shoes from the day prior since put away, but Sandra left to lie where she passed out.

“Poor little woman. If only she knew this was all her husband’s doing.” Olivia scolded and walked over to Sandra’s tiny form. She carefully nudged the tiny woman with her left foot’s big toe.

“Wakey wakey, Sandy.”

Sandy was poked roughly in the side by the giant digit, but she did not awaken. Hunter’s heart rate increased as he watched his wife lay motionless at Olivia’s foot.

In her mind, Sandra imagined she and Hunter were small and attending to a barbeque hosted by Olivia. How they made their way from person to person and were able to live a relaxing life in her service. Olivia cared for them and countless others and all she asked for was their adoration…Sandra slowly awoke as the world shook

“There we go.” Olivia chirped as Sandra slowly awoke.

Hunter’s heart rate slowed, but the next moments caused it to sink.

Sandra slowly sat up as Olivia’s big toe hovered nearby. The sight of the massive naked blonde caused her to awaken even quicker. Olivia’s massive body shined in the morning light coming through the foyer’s skylight like that of an angel. Her highlighted abs and toned arms and legs really displayed just how much more perfect she was than Sandra’s self or even Hunter…

Slowly, Sandra rose to her feet and stumbled over to Olivia’s giant appendage. With what little strength she had, she heaped adoration onto the gigantic big toe.

“Thank you, miss.” She heard the words come out of her mouth reminding her of Connor. “Thank you so much for rescuing me.”

“Oh this is just wonderful. You see that Hunter. Your wife’s first moments awake and she only wants to thank me, as she should.”

Olivia wriggled her burgundy toes with glee.

“How about the other foot, hun?” she extended her left foot for Sandra’s adoration and was rewarded by the smaller woman rushing to the toes and smacking her chapped lips over the nails.

As Sandra kissed the burgundy surface however, she saw her own reflection and Olivia towering above and also Hunter’s dangling body from her fingers. Sandra stepped back and screamed up to the giant woman.

“Put him down!” She screamed.

The earbud in Olivia’s ear picked up the sound loud-and-clear.

“Awe dang. I thought I was close to helping y’all get a divorce. Jen would’ve loved that.” Olivia spoke to Hunter and then raised her right foot over Sandra.

“I appreciate the bravery, but you will speak to me with manners. Now, what did you ask me?” Olivia hovered her barefoot over Sandra who fell on her back cowering.

“Uh. Could you p-please place Hunter down…ma’am?” Sandra spoke in a hushed towe.

“Much better.” Olivia replied and placed Hunter down next to his wife.

“Oh Hunty! I looked for you last night!” Sandra screamed and then rushed to her tiny husband giving him a bear-hug.

“Gross. You know y’all are covered in my foot sweat right?” Olivia attempted to tease, but was ignored. “Whatever. Follow me if you want breakfast.”

The couple followed Olivia into the kitchen where, in a corner sat two small dog bowls. The Fab 5 gathered around both.

“Water. Food.” Olivia pointed and then walked off to attend to her own needs.

Hunter approached behind Connor who was already cleaned up. He didn’t say anything about the prior night. He looked into the bowl below, a pool-sized amount of water filled the bowl. All the other tinies drank with their hands and by sticking their lips into he water. Hunter sighed at Olivia’s games and then shrugged. He cupped his hands into the water bowl and took heavy sips.

Sandra, on the other hand, came up behind Steve and Mel and took a few sips of water to ease her throat and then struck up a conversation.

“How long have you both been living like this. Last I saw you were going on a Vacation for Easter?” Sandra asked as she looked at the couple smaller than herself but larger than her partner.

“That’s it.” Steve replied. “We told you all that so you wouldn’t worry. We drove straight to Olivia’s office after work and by that night she had us being trained by Tiffany and Connor. And 4 months later you joins us.”

“You should’ve told us. You know Hunter and I would’ve done anything to help.” Sandra replied.

“And look where you are now.” Mel replied snidely. “It’s no fair. You and Hunter. Steve and I. We all worked hard for what we have..had,” Mel corrected herself, “And what did that get us. Nothing but being owned by a bitch born with a Silver Spoon in her mouth who thinks she’s self-made.”

“What wash shtat?” Olivia appeared suddenly behind the group causing them all to jump with fright. She chewed on a protein bar.

“Oh. Uh. Nothing Miss. We were just talking about successful you are and how smart you are to have such a great business.” Mel ran to and groveled at Olivia’s titanic peds.

Olivia smirked and swallowed the protein bar. “Cool. I got a get together this afternoon. Invited some old friends and students over. A way to exchange ideas. Your daughter will be here.” Olivia took another bite of her protein bar and thumped away.

“That fucking bitch.” Steve screamed, not caring if Olivia heard him.

“Oh my God.” Sandra exclaimed, “I forgot all about Hailey.”

Mel began to cry as Steve carried the conversation, “Yeah. We were struggling to pay for her school and along with everything else, we reached out to a Debt Consolidator. Olivia was the biggest name on the Eastern Seaboard – no pun intended. The only thing we asked is that she cover Hailey’s school and make sure she never saw us like this.”

Hunter and Olivia stared at one another, unsure as to what the night would bring…

At 6 O’clock that night, the party had begun. Olivia wore a burgundy dress to match her nails.

Hunter and Sandra both agreed that she looked stunning.

Additionally, she had pulled in some favours from business partners. Olivia’s 7 servants were joined by 43 others to make 25 pairs of servants. Enough for the small group which Olivia had invited.

“This is so humiliating.” Hunter whispered up to Sandra who stood at attention with the 48 other tinies.

A professionally printed sign reading “Take 2” was behind the smaller people. They were nothing but party accessories for the guests to use as they pleased.

Caterer’s walked by with trays of snacks – each one snickering at the display.

“Oh No. Please anybody but her.” Melanie nearly screamed as a tall redhead approached the table and peered around the tinies.

“No way. Mr. and Mrs. Yantz?” The girl looked at Steve and Mel.

“Hiiii Becky.” Mel attempted to be civil.

Becky wore an earbud like Olivia in her right ear.

“So, this is that trip around the world Hails said y’all went on?” Becky raised one Eyebrow.

“Becky, please. We would greatly appreciate it if you chose another two people.” Mel attempted to beg, but was no use.

“Sorry Mrs.Yantz, but Professor Grace said all y’all are trained to listen to every command and I can’t wait to rub this is Hailey’s face.”

Hunter and Sandra barely had time to react to the Yantz’ being pulled from the table before their own nightmare entered the party.

“Of fucking course, she would invite her.” Hunter leaned into Sandra once again. Jen approached rom across the yard.

“I think she’s just going for the cookies.” Sandra attempted to assuage her husband as Jen perused the dessert table.

However, red velvet cookie in hand, Jen continued her march onto where they stood. She was dressed in a black cocktail dress and black leather heels. Her medium-length hair was held in a tight bun wrapped with a diamond band. Her nails, oddly enough, were bare.

“Fuck fuck fuck.” Hunter struggled not to piss himself with fear.

Soon Jen was towering over the table. Her right hand on her hip, she held the cookie in her left. She took a bite and chewed slowly, a content grin on her lips.

Hunter and Sandra watched as Jen swallowed the bite and then opened her mouth to speak.

“Y’all. This catering is absolutely wonderful. Olivia sure knows how to put on a shindig.” Jen savoured the taste in her mouth as her eyes settled on the sight of Hunter and Sandra’s tiny, naked bodies. Forced to stand and wait for herself or somebody else to use them.

“Hunter, you’re looking better than when I saw you the other day. How do I look?” She asked and took another bite of the cookie while awaiting a response.

Hunter stood in fear. He looked up to the giantess and and then up to his wife. Both women towered over him. Sandra wore a quizzical look on her face.

“When did you see Jen?” She asked, a tinge of something in her voice that Hunter couldn’t quite identify. Jealousy? Curiosity?

“Well. Uh. After the class the other day…” Hunter grew dizzy, but was, thankfully, saved as Jen spoke.

“I got to shee the widdle man between ‘livia’s toesh.” Jen answered for Hunter, cookie crumbs flew from her mouth onto Hunter, Sandra, and the other assorted tinies.

Sandra glanced at Hunter, “You didn’t tell me that Olivia showed you off to your Ex?” her voice contained hurt, it was distinctive this time.

“Sandy. I. If I. Olivia said…” Hunter stumbled over his words.

Jen enjoyed the squirming of her ex as he sought to explain things to his tiny wife. She knew, however, that he couldn’t say anything that would make an already miserable situation worse.

Jen popped the last morsel of cookie between her ruby red lips and then spoke, “Here, I’ll explain everything over a mani-pedi.”

With one fell swoop of her right hand, Sandra and Hunter were snatched from the table…

Olivia stood on the Mansion’s back patio which overlooked her 40-acre backyard. Her eyes watched the collective guests mingle and connect. The tinies were scooped up eagerly. Olivia’s eyes examined all the stations she had set-up to incorporate the ‘lessers’ into the party.

-Mani-pedi station
-Facial station
-Games with living pieces

“MOM!” “DAD!” A scream pulled Olivia’s attention to a poolside cabana. Hailey Yantz had arrived. Olivia took a sip of her champagne and moved slowly down to the cabana.

“Becky. How could you!? And mom and dad what the hell!?” The blonde screamed at the sight of her tiny parents polishing her soccer teammate’s jewelry.

“Oh, Hails. Relax. I haven’t even made them give me a pedicure yet.” Becky waved off Hailey’s tantrum.

Olivia entered the Cabana and finished her champagne, “Girls. What seems to be the problem here?”

Both younger women turned their sights toward Olivia’s majestic appearance.

“Hails is jealous I got to her parents before she could, Professor Grace.” Becky grabbed the tiny people and held them close to her chest.

“First of all. No. Second. My own parents? Gross.” Hailey corrected her friend. “I’m just…shocked and hurt is all. They never told me that this is actually where they were going. I’ve been living like an orphan off the ‘scholarship’ they left me, but all along they were working for you, Ms.Grace? Not travelling the world?”

“They’ve never set foot off property.” Olivia spoke softly to Hailey. “Your parents abandoned you, dear.” She began to twist the knife to finalize Steve and Melanie’s downfall.

The Yantz family had been a thorn in the Grace family’s side for decades. Competing businesses in nearly every vertical, but slowly Olivia was able to wear them down. It took 6 years, but one by one the Yantz empire was dismantled thanks to Olivia’s shrewd moves – she cut them off from suppliers, bought land from under then, maybe bribed a few politicians. It all led up to the moment when Melanie Yantz (Steve took his wife’s more prestigious name) came crawling to her.

“They had huge problems. Embezzlement you know?” Olivia continued

Hailey and Becky both looked at the tiny couple with widened eyes.

“I mean. I knew things were bad, but…” Hailey tried to speak, but began to choke-up.

“Oh yes. Greed and hubris are a terrible mix.” Olivia stepped forward to stand next to Hailey and wrapped an arm around the girl’s shoulders.

“They eventually came to me hoping I would help them in their ways. They knew they could avoid prison time by transferring their assets and then pretending they left the country.” Olivia smiled at Steve and Mel who both were red in the face and screaming. Unfortunately for them, the Cabanas were a ‘quite zone’ earbuds were muted to promote ‘relaxation’.

“Though they planned to leave you with nothing, I couldn’t’ stand to see you struggle. So I put forward a small amount to assist you…from the shadows.” Olivia pulled Hailey in closer.

“You paid for my college and living expense, professor?” Hailey asked, sniffling.

“Absolutely. I couldn’t stand to see them abandon you.” Olivia smirked at the tiny couple who were now crying themselves as their daughter was beginning to believe Olivia.

“Thank you….” Hailey cried “…so what do you do with them?” she pointed to her tiny parents in Becky’s grasp.

“Well they now work for me. I take care of them and in return, they do what is asked of them. They know it’s better than rotting away in prison for the rest of their lives.” Olivia smirked.

At this point, Mel and Steve knew Olivia had no intention of ever letting them free. “YOU LYING BITCH!” Mel screamed followed by Steve “WE SIGNED A CONTRACT!”

Becky placed a finger over both their faces to silence them. “Sorry. The squeaks were annoying.” She looked apologetically at Hailey.

“If you’d like. I can offer you a job out of college. One of my cousins is about a year younger than you, but she’s set to take over as VP of Marketing at Grace Family Chicken. If you’d like, I can see if she’d been interested in an executive assistant?” Olivia pushed the last domino to topple the Yantz’s.

Hailey struggled to think. Struggled to breath. “I. I think that would be nice, professor. Thank you for taking care of me…and them, I suppose.” Hailey hugged Olivia who stood about an inch taller.

“You know you can reach me anytime if you’d like to see them.” Olivia stepped back and look Hailey in the eyes.

“Thank you. But I don’t think I have any parents. I’m going to go home now. Sorry to leave.” Hailey struggled not to break down.

“Oh. Hailey. It’s Okay.” Olivia gave the girl another deep hug and saw her on her way.

Olivia stopped in the kitchen and did a small dance. Another win and one step closer to her goals.

Steve and Melissa were stunned. Their daughter had completely disowned them, and Olivia had revealed that they were hers forever. What fresh hell had they agreed to.

“Soooo…y’all wanna finish polishing them rings?” Becky asked in the Cabana now empty save for her and the tiny Yantz’s…

Jen walked into the Mani-Pedi tent and was greeted by 10 stations spread around the large tent. 8 of which were occupied. She took a seat in an empty seat in a corner.

“Oh. This is very plush.” Her body sank into the rich leather of the chair. “Oh isn’t that cute. A little workstation for you two.”

At the foot of the chair was a polished oaken footstool. Leather adorned the surface so that feet could rest without slipping. Tools were set delicately ready to be used.

Jen placed Sandra and Hunter onto the foot stool while she adjusted herself in the chair. As she did this a young man dressed in a three piece waiter’s outfit approached carrying what looked like a hors d'oeuvre tray. When he stopped next to Jen, however, he bent down and revealed that the tray carried dozens of polishes and lacquers.

“What will be interesting the lady tonight?” He asked.

Jen took in all the choices and then spotted her choice, “I’ll take that blackest black, please.”

“Certainly, ma’am.” The waiter carefully unscrewed the polish and filled a receptacle by Hunter and Sandra. “This will keep the polish fresh while they work.”

“Oh how wonderful!” Jen was amazed by the technology that had been developed to assist shrunken people with their tasks and duties.

“Anything else, miss?” The young man asked.

“You won’t be needing to pay off your loans anytime soon, will you?” Jen asked with a glint in her eye.

The waiter gulped and quickly scooted off.

“Damn. I always scare them away.” She spoked to her tiny couple.

“I’ll unbuckle these heels and then y’all can get to work.” Jen bent down and slowly undid her heels and placed them delicately on the ground.

She was taller than Olivia and her foot size showed – a 12 was stamped on each insole. She threw out her legs onto the leather pads on the foot rest and leaned into the chair. “Ohhh, they may make my ass pump, but those things are never fun to wear for more than a couple hours. Wouldn’t you agree, Sandy?”

Sandy and Hunter, however, we preoccupied with the sight of Jen’s soles towering above them. The skin was moistened and redden from her being on her feet the past hour. The humidity helped none, making things twice as worse compared to if it was a dry heat.

Jen leaned forward and adjusted her feet so that they were flat against the leather. Hunter and Sandra stood at her toes. Sandra could easily reach her nails, but Hunter she doubted would be much use.

“Hmmm. Looks like little Hunty will have to do the dirty work while Sandra does the painting. Sound like a deal to y’all?” Jen asked slyly.

The tiny couple looked at one another and then Hunter spoke up to his giant Ex, “Uh. What do you mean by dirty work?”

“Well you gotta take care of the regis, clean under the nail, push back cuticles, take care of hang nails before you can paint, silly.” Jen informed Hunter.

“And how exactly am I to do that? These tools may work for Sandra, but you see I’m just a bit too small…” Hunter awaited Jen’s reply.

Jen revealed a toothy grin, “I see a very capable mouth. If you use it for something other than talking, that would be great.”

Hunter nearly gagged at the thought of being used as a living foot scraper.

“Uh. Jen. I don’t know…” But stopped as Jen’s right foot slowly raised above him.

“It’s either you do it now or I take you home and I know Olivia would let me…” Jen spoke aggressively “And it’s Miss Malone. A speck like you doesn’t get to use my first name.”

“Sorry…Miss Malone…” Hunter continued to feel defeated with each passing day.

“Now get going so your lovely wife can do her job.” Jen leaned back and relaxed.

Sandra watched with pity as her tiny husband was forced to lick and eat the dirt and loose skin from between and around his ex’s massive toes. She felt pain for him, but then Jen spoke.

“You know this is all his fault, right?”

Hunter’s heart sank, “Jen…Please.”

Jen shook her foot, rattling Hunter’s world. “Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Keep eating that foot gunk.”

“What do you mean?” Sandra asked. Curious.

“Oh. The little crusader for righteousness you married. I remember how he tried to fill my mind with that. But I knew better. It was all a grift. What he really wanted to do was be the man in charge. Push his ideas. Push his beliefs – regardless of what was really right or wrong.”

Sandra looked at Hunter who was silently crying while his tongue lapped under a toenail.

“I saw it when I was working with him. I saw it when I hung out with him. And I saw it when I was fucking him. Fortunately, his ideas were too big for his wallet. He never could get the capital together to get anything off the ground…that was until you both started associating with Olivia.”

Jen loved letting everything spill as she sipped on a Cranberry-Vodka.

“Oh yeah. When you two met Olivia through the philanthropic circles, he was practically groveling to her for handouts form the get-go. A few thousand here another thousand there. Not too much, but it built up slowly over time.”

Sandra didn’t want to believe what she was hearing, but it all did make sense. Hunter’s sudden want and ability to run for office.

“Olivia, however, she played the long game. She knew what the little man had in mind. The future he wanted and it was one without the Grace’s. So she pushed him to run for Mayor, offered him loan after loan and made sure he lost.”

“Is this true, Hunt?” Sandra asked.

“Babe. Don’t Li-“ He attempted to protest, but Jen’s toe crushed down on him.

“Lick. Piggy.” She barked and then returned to the history lesson.

“Olivia knew it was time to strike when he was at his lowest. He had lost the election, could no longer support you, and couldn’t find work. He had nothing to offer her save for himself, but Olivia wondered if she could squeeze him for something more. If he’d throw his little wifey under the bus to avoid being humiliated alone. And sure enough…”

“So. Wait. None of this involved me.” Sandra asked, her mind flooded with thoughts.

“None of it. You were nothing but a piece in your Husband’s game and now in Olivia’s. Don’t get me wrong, Olivia had always been a bit Jealous at how happy you two were. She did try to make a move after he and I broke up, but Little Mr.Righteous was too good for her until he needed a pocket to pilfer.”

“What does this mean?” Sandra asked, about to pass out.

“Not much, unfortunately. Your husband lost at life and brought you down with him. You’re stuck now, but I would say you’re also free. Free to no longer care what happens to him. Free to follow your own desires.” Jen poured on the philosophy.

Sandra’s mind ran wild, her thoughts about Olivia. How powerful the woman was and what she was capable of. How Hunter had been absent during most of this, not that he had a choice, but it was his fault. Hell, he was too stupid to realize that he could’ve chosen any height under 10 inches to be reduced to.

Jen smirked as the wheels in Sandra’s mind turned. The seed had been planted and all that was left was to watch it grow.

“Sandra. Please.” Jen’s toe lifted off his body and he attempted to beg for his larger wife’s forgiveness.

“Get away from me. Shrimp.” Sandra kicked him away so that he fell back at Jens’ toes.

“You heard the lady. Shrimp. Get back to work.” Jen ordered.

Hunter ,heart and mind broken, returned back to licking the feet of his malicious ex while his wife watched.

30 minutes later Jen inspected the little man’s work. “Good enough. Sandra, go ahead and start painting.”

Sandy silently worked, her brush strokes were precise and calculated. It was almost therapeutic. It allowed her to focus on something other than the bomb she had just been hit with.

When Sandy finished, Jen lifted her feet and admires the smaller woman’s work. “Oh. Impeccable. Not a smear anywhere and the coat is so smooth. I’m sure other guests are going to love having you at more events forward.

Sandra blushed at Jen’s compliments. “Thank you, Miss Malone.”

Jen laughed, “Oh please. You can call me Jen.”

Sandra blushed once more.

“Oh hey. One more thing. Can you help me with a tie up a lose end? You can tie a knot, right?” Jen pulled a small segment of black string from her pocket and smiled.

“I was in scouts.” Sandra smiled back.

Hunter screamed as Sandra pounced upon him at Jen’s directive. She was more than happy to help with this task. He attempted to fight and squirm, but it was no use. With a bit of struggle, Sandra stood up and admired her work.

Hunter lay on the ground. His wrists were bound to his ankles with the rope so that his body formed a near circle with his face facing outward.

“Great. Help me put him on?” Jen asked.

Sandra nodded and grunted as she picked up her toddler-sized husband and approached the ring-toe on Jen’s right foot. With the larger woman’s assistance.

Both women laughed as Hunter was now worn like a ring.

“Damn. I always wanted to do this with a tiny.” Jen wiggled her toes proudly. Hunter’s squirming body rubbed against her skin his tiny screams like music to her ears.

Sandra watched as Jen slipped her feet back into her heels and did the buckles. Jen extended her palm for Sandra to hop on.

Holding the smaller woman at face-level, Jen spoke with a smile. “I think this may be the start of a new friendship. Shame we had that little twerp acting as a wedge.”

“Well. Now he’s in yours” Sandra quipped.

“I love it! Let’s go find Olivia.” Jen walked form the chair, but was replaced by another person…

“I’m really glad Miss Grace invited us to this. Aren’t you?” A bubbly voice asked an unseen captive.

“Lauren. Please. I’m sorry for how I’ve behaved. Can you ask her to grow me back.”

“Oh. Natey. It’s too late for that. Coach had us running laps today, so I could really use a foot rub though. You can do that for your manager, right?”

“Yes ma’am…” The smaller boy approached the bare soles of his ‘manager’ and began rubbing.