- Text Size +

“Y’all know the rules” Olivia McKenzie Grace smirked as she spoke across the table. A pair of dejected faces dared not look her in the eyes. “You sign these here papers and I’ll pay off your debts. Only thing is you gotta work them off for a few years. Typical stuff for agreements like this.” Her icy blue eyes watched intently as the  faces across the table looked at one another and then back at her. A young man and young woman.

“And…that’s it? Nothing crazy?” The woman asked, tears welled in her eyes.

“Come on, Sandra. Y’all have known me for what, 4 years now? I wouldn’t do anything to you two that I haven’t done to nobody else.” Olivia replied and leaned back in her chair.

Sandra stared at the man to her right, “Hunter. We really don’t have a choice. It’s either do this or lose it all to the creditors.”

Olivia could tell Hunter was exasperated, his thick brown hair was overgrown, and a rough stubble covered his face. Months of being unable to find work had broken him and led he and Sandra to her.

Olivia didn’t know their struggles. Though Sandra and Hunter both came from well off families, times had gotten rough even for them. Olivia, however, came from a family whose name was etched in the papers and buildings that built the state. Their wealth and connections had allowed her to live a life a luxury; a near-limitless trust fund allowed her to make her own life for herself. A life that she adored.

Thanks to Olivia’s family (and a recent ruling by the U.S. supreme court), she and others in her situation were able to pay off others’ debts if, in return, they were paid back what they owed. Olivia had made a name for herself with 100s of others like Sandra and Hunter being ‘customers’ of her company, “Graceful Debt Services”.

Olivia thought back to former friends and acquaintances who she ‘helped’. Many still worked back at her estate. She nearly salivated at the though of adding Sandra and Hunter to her stable. Their perfect marriage had always made Olivia a bit jealous. She couldn’t believe how happy they were, but finally fate led them to her doorstep.

“Can you not make us too small?” Sandra looked at woman whom she had met through Charleston’s social circles. The woman who knew some of her deepest secrets.

Olivia smiled and looked Sandra in her eyes. “Hun. I promise you won’t be no smaller than 5 inches.”

Sandra nearly broke as reality struck her.

“We’ll sign.” Hunter reached for the tablet on the center of the table.

Sandra attempted to stop her husband, but stopped herself. She knew this was the only way for them to keep what they had.

Hunter tapped his ID card against the tablet and placed a thumb on a connected fingerprint scanner. He wordlessly handed the device to his wife who repeated the actions.

Olivia rose form her seat and stood over the seated couple. Her right arm extended for a hearty handshake. Hunter and Sandra each shook limply.

“It’s sure gonna be great having y’all around the house. Currently have about 5 others who would love to have the help. I’m a real slave drive y’know.” Olivia winked at Sandra and Hunter and watched the blood drain from their faces. “I’m joking! But I do expect y’all to really put all you got for me. Now if y’all will follow me.”

Oliva opened a door behind her desk and waved the couple through.

The trio stepped through the door, Sandra and Hunter both followed meekly as Olivia led the way.

“Now this should be a relatively quick process. Just a word of warning, I will be seeing y’all naked as clothes don’t shrink. The eggheads never did figure that out. Not that y’all have a choice now – I already own all y’alls stuff!”

Sandra attempted to protest, but Olivia turned around.

“I mean. If you’d like I could always make you about 1 inch; definitely tougher for me to see ya.” Olivia spoke to Sandra who currently stood 2 inches taller than her own 5ft 7in height.

“Uh. I think we’ll manage.” Hunter butted in.

“Alrighty then.” Olivia turned around and continued down the hall until she and her ‘customers’ stood in a small room with nothing but an oak table with a small gun.
“Some of my competitors prefer the full-size tubes, but this is more fun. Reminds me of growing up and going to the gun range.” Olivia walked toward the table and grabbed the gun. It looked no different than any regular handgun save for a large cylinder sticking from under the grip.

Olivia motioned with the gun, “Y’all go stand against that wall there.”

Hunter and Sandra glanced apprehensively at one another until Olivia stamped a heeled foot.

“Go on now. Y’all my only appointment today and I want to introduce you to the family.”

The couple held hands and walked toward the wall. They then turned to face Olivia who stood about 6ft away

“Alright. You both close your eyes less you wanna be blind. I’ll count to three and shoot one then the other.” Olivia took a stance behind the table.

Hunter and Sandra’s hands held shakily, both were covered in sweath.

“1…2…3….” Sandra heard the gun pop and then Hunter’s hand slowly dwindle until it fell away.

“He looks alright, Sandy!” Olivia yelled and counted once more.

“1…2…3…”

Sandra’s ears barely registered the sound of the gun before she felt the heat cover her body. It was like being tossed into a microwave. Her skin tingled, but didn’t burn. She felt her clothes begin to disintegrate. It was over in seconds.

Sandra coughed as the air was filled with steam and smoke. She opened her eyes and became dizzy. The size of the new world was something she could not have imagined.

THUMP. THUMP

Sandra’s ears ached as the lard thumps enveloped her. Her eyes were able to focus on Olivia’s approaching body. Sandra stared up in awe at the woman who used to look up at her.

From Sandra’s point of view, the scene was different. A soft pop from her hand and Hunter and Sandra fizzled down to near nothing. A small bit of steam and smoke was left, but nothing that bothered her. She placed the gun down and took a few strides over to where her newest ‘customers’ shrank.

Olivia smiled with her hands on her hips. She stood like the Colossus of Rhodes with her legs apart. This allowed her new assets to see clearly up her skirt.

“5 inches, just as we agreed.” She squinted down to Sandra who’s tiny neck craned upward. “Hunter, since you never told me what you wanted. I just went with the default. 2 inches.”

Sandra couldn’t believe her eyes. Olivia’s titanic form stood before her. Olivia’s right foot adorned in a black heel was placed almost perfectly in front of her. Olivia’s burgundy painted toes wiggled in the footwear. Sandra continued to move her view skyward, but paused. Her eyes looked up Olivia’s skirt and she couldn’t believe that the woman had gone commando.

“Though Hunter might appreciate the sight.” Olivia teased as she watched Sandra look up her skirt.

Sandra felt her face burn with anger at the though of Olivia teasing or trying to lure her husband.

Olivia squatted down, not only bringer her bare crotch closer to the tiny couple, but her moon-like face.

“Alright y’all. I’m gonna pick you up and put you in my pocket. In a few hours we’ll be home.”

Sandra screamed as Olivia’s giant hand engulfed her…

Olivia purposefully placed Sandra and Hunter into different pockets. She then went about her day finalizing paperwork.

“Okay. 2 O’Clock. Quitting time.”

Stuffed inside Olivia’s skirt pocket. Sandra’s mind was flooded with thoughts. Olivia’s bare genitals. How tyrannical she already seemed. How this would be the next 15 years of her own life. She’d be 44 when she was regrown while Olivia would be 42. She grabbed her knees and curled into a ball and wept.

Olivia drove home in her Range Rover blaring the latest pop-country hit. She sang along, much to the misery of her Hunter and Sandra.

“…I stabbed his tires with the broken bottles from his drinkinnnnnnn….” She crooned.

Finally she arrived to her gated driveway. Her initials, O.M.G. graced the wrought iron of the gate. Her 10 bedroom home was a quarter-mile drive up the concrete road.

Olivia parked in her 8 car garage which contained 2 other land rovers. And 5 sports cars she didn’t know or care the name of – they were acquisitions from her business.

She walked from the garage into a large foyer and screamed. “I’m home!”

Due to the size of her home, she had to use many Roomba-like devices to assist her tiny indentured servants in roving around the mansion.

Soon, two small drones arrived with her 5 current servants. 3 small women and 2 men stared up at her enormous form.

“Hi y’all!” She waved down at the group who greeted her by approaching her heels and unbuckling them.

“Oh thank y’all so much. You would not believe how hot it is out there. I couldn’t wait to take these off.” She carefully slipped a foot from each heel as they were loosened and placed her bare soles on the cool marble of her foyer.

“Okay. Tanner.” She clapped her hands together and spoke to a 6-inch tall man. “Is my drink ready?”

“Strawberry-Rose Gin and Tonic with a spritz of lime. Yes ma’am.” The blonde-haired man replied as he stood with his hands clasped in attention in front of his manhood.

“Oh that’s a good boy.” Olivia coo’d as she heard his voice through her earbuds. She lifted her right foot and carefully tapped his head with its big toe.

“The Kellers are joining us today.” She spoke down to the group who mumbled with awe. “I know. Who would’ve thought? Anyways. I’m gonna go get my drink and show them around. Y’all continue with whatever you were doing.” Olivia turned and left the group, her bare feet slapping against the marble and then hardwood of her home.

 Olivia reached the kitchen and plucked her chill drink from the counter and took a sip. She moaned with satisfaction and screamed out loud.

“PERFECTION AS ALWAYS, TANNER!” She took another sip and then yelled once more “I’LL BE IN MY STUDY IF Y’ALL NEED ME!” her voice echoed through the cavernous home.

Olivia walked from the kitchen down a hall toward her study. Along the way, she passed a small red-head (who had begged for 4-inches) who was cleaning the floors of one of Olivia’s many bathrooms.

“Looking good, Brittany!” She cheered on her little slave before continuing.

Olivia entered her study and closed the door. She reached into her pockets and pulled Sandra and Hunter free and tossed them onto a leather ottoman. She sat in an accompanying high-back leather chair and stretch her legs out so that her feet rested on the ottoman.

With another sip, she leaned back and let herself sink into the chair. Her bare feet aired out on the ottoman, much to Sandra and Hunter’s displeasure.

“As y’all heard” Olivia began speaking and sat up in the chair, “I treat my little ones good as long as they do what is expected of them. And I have to say I’m gonna expect from y’all over these next 15 years.”

In the shadows of Olivia’s feet, Sandra and Hunter glanced at one another nervously.

“I mean, just think of the risk I’m taking…” Olivia paused and took another sip of her cocktail, “..goddamn that little squirt knows how to mix a good drink…” with a smack of her lips, she returned to her monologue “… I mean y’all were a couple million in the hole and all that is my proper- er problem now. Meanwhile y’all get to be cared for no worries of the outside world don’t have to worry about dealing with creditors or other people. Y’all just get the pleasure of waiting on me hand and foot.” Olivia lifted her feet off the ottoman for emphasis.

Olivia spoke as if the next 15 years of the young couple’s life was going to be a vacation from hardships and an honour to be in her service.

 Sandra held her, now shorter, husband close as Olivia’s words laid out their life of servitude. The larger woman seemed to grow more excited the more she talked about it.

“Little Sandra. Guests are gonna be excited to see you at my soiree’s. You’re gonna be perfect working the hors d'oeuvre table. And Mister Hunter Keller, you’re gonna look great polishing up guests’ jewelry. And then there’s all the things y’all will be doing for me on a more personal level.”

“Like what?” Hunter asked aloud.

This earned a raised eyebrow from Olivia who leaned forward in her chair.

“First of all. You’ll soon not be speaking unless spoken to. Second of all. Something like this.” Oliva reached out with her left hand and plucked Hunter skyward.

Sandra screamed as her husband was lifted from the leather surface of the ottoman by Olivia’s massive fingers.

“Imagine, little fella. I’ve had a hard day out making money and come home and just wanna relax. You think of ways you could thank me for saving you and your little wifey from bankruptcy and the humiliation of losing your lifestyle. Then you get an idea in that little pea-brain of yours. Your eyes light up like it’s Christmas morning as you think of a way to thank me. A nice foot rub.”

Olivia leaned forward and began rubbing Hunter’s small body all over her perspiration covered left foot. All the while Hunter screamed for mercy.

“You’ll say. ‘Please may I rub your tired feet after your long day, Miss Grace.’ Of course, being the lady I am, I won’t insist upon it, but you will. By that point, my praise will be the only thing you’ll want out of life and you’ll insist upon all means to receive it.”

“STOP IT! STOP IT, YOU BITCH! LET HIM GO!” Sandra screamed at Olivia who simply ignored her and continued her torture of Sandra’s husband.

Olivia was actually fond of Hunter, but the opportunity to humiliate him and his wife was too much to pass up.

“You’ll beg to work between my toes where it’s the hottest and smelliest. I’ll protest, but you’ll insist it smells. Like. Roses.” Olivia flossed the tiny man between through her toe crevices on each word. Her long toes occasionally gripping his head and squishing his face into the webbing. As Olivia continued to work the tiny man into her foot, she could feel his energy waning.

“But I’ll be too much for you. After all, I am a Grace – we usually are too much for most people. That’ll be okay because then you’re wife will say, ‘Oh ma’am. My weak little husband is getting tired, should I help?’”

Sandra’s eyes widened in terror as Hunter was released from Olivia grip, his body fell from the instep of Olivia’s left foot to the leather ground below. Sandra attempted to run to her husband’s passed-out form but was soon lifted skyward herself.

Sandra screamed and fought, but it was no use as Olivia’s fingers soon maneuvered her in the same manner as Hunter over her right foot.

“I’ll say how kind it is of you to help out your pathetic husband. A woman’s touch is sometimes needed for these things.”

Sandra screamed and cried as she was dragged between Olivia’s toes and over her sweaty sole. Her long brown hair quickly grew matted and tangled.

“You’ll love the opportunity just to serve me to adore me to really show your gratitude to a superior woman. “

Olivia leaned back into the chair and held Sandra in front of her cold eyes. The blue pupils burned into Sandra’s reddened face.

“In the end you’ll thank me….” Olivia stared wordlessly at Sandra dangling by an arm from between her left forefinger and thumb.

Sandra’s lip quivered as her limbs ached. She stared below at Olivia’s cleavage and then back up at the gigantic face. Exasperated, Sandra sucked in air and then looked into Olivia’s eyes.

“Thank you…” She said

“For what?” Olivia smirked at already having broken the once-proud woman she knew.

“F-f-for,” Sandra struggled between sobs “rescuing me and Hunter.”

“And?” Olivia pressed for more from the defeated woman.

“And for letting us pamper you…” Sandra’s head hung low.

“Oh the pleasure is all mine, hun. Tomorrow we’ll introduce you to the others so you can get a feeling for how things work around here. I’m just glad we were able to start off on the right foot.” Olivia winked at Sandra which caused the smaller woman to cry even more.

Olivia leaned forward to finish what she had started all the while Sandra could only say “thank you”.