- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This first one is about Deandra and Warren, Eve's boss and her tiny lover. A lot of people wanted to see them explored a little more so here's a short about how they met, as well as what happened when Warren shrank.

“Here she comes again,” Warren’s boss, Greg, muttered, gesturing out the storefront window. Greg was an older guy, grey haired and with a paunch that suggested weekends filled with TV and beer over gym visits. He was a good enough boss, never stingy with pay or time off, and Warren figured that was as much as you could really hope for. He leaned towards the window, seeing the grey Mercedes pulling up outside. “You gonna take your break and hang out in the lobby with her?” Greg asked with a leery grin.

Warren raised an eyebrow, “she probably just needs something fixed on her car,” he said dismissively.

Greg rolled his eyes, “that Mercedes of hers isn’t even a year old, and she’s in here every other week for the past two months. We have practically taken that thing apart Warren, there is nothing wrong with it, and if there was, why wouldn’t she take it back to the dealership?”

“So… what are you thinking?” Warren asked uncertainly.

Greg rolled his eyes, “well, I’ve seen her drive by when you’re not on shift, and her car is working just fine then.” He gave a wink, “come on Warren, you always talk with her while we’ve got it in the bay…”

“Just polite conversation while I’m at the desk!” he insisted, “movies that just came out, sports, stuff like that!”

He sneezed suddenly, wiping his nose with a frown, damn hay fever, he thought.

“Uh huh,” Greg muttered, unconvinced, “well, we make money doing nothing every time she comes in, so if that’s what she wants, go talk to her about movies, sports, and stuff like that.”

Warren rolled his eyes at what Greg was implying, “she’s got to be like ten years older than me at least, and she’s loaded,and beautiful, he thought, but he didn’t say that out loud, “you think she can’t find more interesting guys to talk to?”

“Hey, the heart wants what it wants,” Greg said, picking up a clipboard with a wink. He went out the front door to take the waiting woman’s keys from her as her car waited in front of a maintenance bay.

“Good afternoon, Warren,” Deandra said sweetly as she walked into the shop’s office. As always, the middle aged black woman was wearing polished heels and a business suit, though today instead of pantlegs she wore a skirt that allowed him to see her nylon clad legs below the knee. The soft clicks of her heels against the tiled floor echoed through the small waiting area as she approached the desk.

“Car acting up again?” Warren asked with a smile.

Her mouth became a thin line, “yes… odd noise I think, maybe someone should take it out for a test drive?”

Warren smirked, “We’ll get it done Miss Clarkson.”

“Deandra,” she said with a sigh, “please… I get enough Miss Clarkson’s.”

He blinked, “Of course… Deandra.”

She sat down in the waiting room with a huff, pulling out her phone and scrolling, “this damned shrinking virus has thrown the entire economy into chaos,” she muttered, “and this Shrinkee Protection Act… it’s a nightmare…”

“Uh yeah,” Warren said, “I’ve been trying not to think about it…” he gave her a small smile, “so did you watch that movie I told you about last time?”

“I did,” she said with a short chuckle, “I have to admit, I’ve never been a fan of fantasy films, but you really sold it… I think I’m sucked in.”

“You didn’t watch the second one yet?” Warren asked excitedly.

Deandra sighed, “I’m very busy Warren, my appointments are booked up to hell and back,” she smirked, “would you like to know a little secret?” she asked in a conspiratorial tone.

He raised an eyebrow, “what?”

“There’s never been anything wrong with that car,” she said with a giggle, “It’s something I can put on my calendar that nobody will question or bother me over, a nice 45 minutes or so to myself…”

“We’ve uh… known that for a while,” he said sheepishly, “I guess that settles the mystery.” He laughed a bit, “you will not believe what my boss thinks you come in here for…”

Now it was her turn to raise an eyebrow, “Oh?” she inquired with a small smile, “do tell.”

He blushed, “he uh… thought you were coming in to see me.”

He wished he hadn’t said it, and an awkwardness passed between them as the room seemed to grow eerily quiet. He sneezed once, and reached for a Kleenex as she regarded him. His face was beet red, and he mentally cursed the cold that seemed to have him in its grip.

Finally, Deandra smiled, “I could have done this little farce in so many other ways you know, I could have gone to the park, just driven home, to another shop… yes Warren, I always come here because I like talking to you.” She sighed, “If that’s a problem I’ll stop bothering you-“

“N-No,” he stuttered, shocked, “but… why?”

“It’s nice to talk to someone… outside of my social circle,” she explained, “just about nonsense,” she winked at him, “having it be a… fair looking young man, helps.” She chuckled, “I’m really sorry, I’ll stop coming in and wasting your time.”

“Umm…” Warren’s heart was pounding in his chest, “w-well what if we just talked… somewhere else?”

Deandra paused, a small smile tracing over her features, “Why Warren… are you… asking me out?”

He swallowed, “yeah,” he said weakly, “I mean, if you want.”

She was quiet a moment, then sat up, walking over to him and clacking her heels on the tile. She reached into her stylish purse, and withdrew a business card. She slid it across the office desk, the gold letters on it reading “DEANDRA CLARKSON, CEO.” His eyes bulged as he shakily picked it up.

“There’s a personal number and my assistant on there,” Deandra explained, “call Shirley, tell her you’re taking me to dinner, and then let her pick a restaurant.” She winked at Warren and gave him a quick smile, “let’s try for eight this Friday.”

“Uh…” he gulped, “sounds great!”

Warren pulled up to the house and double checked the directions again, “No way,” he breathed. The neighborhood was swanky, to be sure, but the address she’d given him was… there was no way to put it, it was a goddamn mansion.

“What the hell,” he muttered. He knew she was rich, that much had been evident when he’d had to call her assistant to schedule a date with her, but this… he suddenly felt very self-conscious about driving his used Toyota into her driveway.

She walked out to him then, a dark red dress and heels on as she smiled on her way down the small walkway. He couldn’t help but stare, and he could swear her hips swayed slightly as she caught his gaze.

What the fuck am I doing dating a woman like this? He wondered. He sneezed into his sleeve just as she opened the door, nerves, he insisted, sniffling slightly.

“Feeling okay?” she asked, a little concerned.

“Just a cold, or allergies or something,” he said, taking a tissue provided from her purse.

“You don’t think you could have… it?” She asked, “my company already had all senior staff tested, so I’m in the clear, but-“

“L-let’s just enjoy the night,” he said with a weak smile. He tried not to betray how nervous he suddenly was, the shrinking virus had a little a rate of about one in fifty in men, and around one in a thousand for women… but he probably just had a cold… right?

The two of them went to the upscale bistro that Deandra’s receptionist had made reservations for them at. Warren had balked at the prices, and was nervously thinking of a good lie about why he wouldn’t order anything, when Deandra touched his arm.

“Warren,” she said softly, “it’s my treat.” She looked at her own menu and sighed, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done the whole thing with the receptionist… I should have just picked someplace more reasonable.”

“Hey, don’t sweat it,” Warren said, feeling himself easing up a little, “I… I would have probably just taken you to Jabroni’s or something.”

She snorted, thinking of the town’s local greasy spoon, “I’d have gone,” she laughed, “I didn’t grow up eating like… this,” she gestured to the menu.

There was a commotion at a nearby table, and a trio of women stood up, shrieking. Warren’s eyes went wide as he saw movement darting out from under their table curtain. It was… he focused, yes, it was a shrinkee, a tiny man of four inches tall, naked, desperately trying to evade the screaming patrons with a hunk of bread tucked under his arm.

The looks of panic quickly became gleeful as the three women quickly sprinted ahead of the fleeing man, even in their dress shoes. Giggles erupted as he looked up at the three women in shock.

“Oh no, a lost little tiny!” one mocked.

“Don’t you have to have like, a caretaker or something?” another teased.

“J-Just let me go, I just wanted some food, honest-“

“Someone grab him!” one of the women shouted, “if he doesn’t already have someone you can get him chipped, and then he’s like, your pet or something!”

One of the women’s hands dove, and the man yelped in surprise, dropping the bread as he scrambled back over the carpet.

Deandra got up with an angry sigh, shoving one of the women aside. Her hand dove, clenching around the man and lifting him up and holding him to her chest in a protective fashion. She stared daggers at the women, who were suddenly silent.

“Hey, we saw him first,” one started.

Warren growled angrily and stood up, not sure what he intended to do, “Shove off,” he said in what he hoped was an intimidating voice. The whole restaurant was staring now, and had gone quiet. The three women scowled, but then slowly returned to their seats.

Deandra’s gaze drifted over to Warren, and she gave an apologetic smile, “Can you… excuse me a minute?” she asked quietly.

“Uh, no problem,” he said, just as stunned as the shrunken man currently in her grip.

The women whispered angrily amongst themselves, sitting back at their table and occasionally shooting Warren an angry glare. It took her over twenty minutes to return, and she was noticeably flustered when she did. She sat down with an angry sigh, and then took a quick gulp of her wine.

“Everything okay?” Warren asked nervously.

“I just hate to see people treated that way,” she muttered, “I… I took Jason, that was his name, I took him outside and called a friend with a shrinking virus victim charity to come get him. I think they can help him out. He doesn’t have anyone he trusts, he was scrounging for food… who knows how long he’s been living in this restaurant…”

“Oh, that’s really kind of you,” Warren said with a smile. “Did you know someone who shrank or-“

“No,” she said, scowling, “I just can’t stand it, this whole system the Shrinkee Protection Act set up is monstrous and cruel...”

“Yeah,” Warren muttered, “I guess… it didn’t really turn out the way it was sold to us, huh?”

“The name is one of the worst jokes the legislators played,” Deandra said. She seemed embarrassed suddenly, “I’m sorry if I ruined dinner, I just had to do something.”

“Hey,” Warren said with a warm smile, “someone had to, sorry it took me a minute to jump in.”

“You jumped in,” Deandra said with a grin, “that’s what matters.”

Deandra and Warren’s relationship continued on in spite of both of their expectations, she was older than him, a successful corporate executive who had been on magazine covers, he was her mechanic, but at the same time neither could stop thinking about the other when they were apart. For Deandra Warren was a beacon of normalcy and human contact in a world that wanted her to be cold, businesslike, aloof. For Warren, Deandra was a woman beyond his wildest dreams, smart, yet not condescending, an accomplished and beautiful person who despite everything still seemed to like spending time with him.

Part of Warren feared it would end in disaster, a woman like Deandra couldn’t ever see him as being on her level… still, he was enjoying basking in her light, for as long as he could. When the test results came in the mail, performed as part of a routine checkup at his doctor’s office, they crushed him, but… in a cosmic way, he wasn’t surprised. Someone like Deandra didn’t come into your life for free, that was the law of the universe.

Jabroni’s was a hole in the wall behind a struggling bowling alley, the cramped and greasy smelling diner had surly waitresses that had last smiled at a customer sometime during the late 90s. The only thing keeping the establishment afloat was the quality of the food, and Warren watched numbly as his double cheeseburger with bacon was slid in front of him, Deandra smiling as her own was delivered.

“I haven’t been here since college; can you believe that?” Deandra laughed, “thanks for bringing me back, it’s the kind of place nobody I know now would take me to…” she paused, looking at his grim expression. “Warren…?”

“I…” he swallowed nervously, “this is our last date,” he managed quietly.

Deandra froze, eyes wide, “but… why?” she asked weakly.

“I’ve got it,” he said, lip trembling. “The virus.”

They were quiet a moment, “how long do you have?” she asked in a low voice.

“About a month,” he said, tearing the edge of his napkin idly, “that cold I had when we first started dating? I guess that was it…” he sighed.

They sat in silence a moment, “What are you going to do?” Deandra asked finally.

“What else is there?” Warren muttered darkly, “I guess I’ll see about getting registered to my parents, live out of a dollhouse, all that… It’s over for me, my job, my life… us.”

“It doesn’t have to be,” Deandra said, meeting his eyes.

He frowned, “what do you-“

“That ridiculous law, I could be your… oh what do they call it, guardian?” She smiled, “if you wanted…”

He thought about it, the idea did carry some appeal… but he was putting his life in her hands, quite literally, his finances were probably inconsequential to someone like her, but…

“You’d… you’d treat me like you do now, right?” he asked nervously, “we’d still be… boyfriend and girlfriend?”

She chuckled, “I’m with you now because you’re the only one who treats me like a real person, and not their boss, or a customer they’ve got to kiss ass for… I’d never want you to be like that, even if I’m a giant to you I never want you to talk to me any other way than the way you do now.”

He blinked, letting the full weight of what she was saying sink in, “Deandra… would you really want to do this for me?”

“I would,” she said firmly, “at this point I can’t imagine life without you, you’re doing me the favor by coming to live with me.”

“I don’t know what to say,” he said in awe.

“Say yes,” she said with a smile, reaching across and clutching his hand gently.

Warren quit his job the next day, and at Deandra’s insistence moved into her house. She’d told him to spend his last month at full size doing whatever he wanted, relaxing, preparing himself… The paperwork for Shrinkee guardianship was fairly straightforward, handled by Deandra’s attorney and delivered to him for signature. From there it was the happiest few weeks of his life. The matter of getting location chipped was… slightly contentious. Warren was entertaining the idea, while Deandra was firmly against it. He’d let the matter go, but he wondered if they’d end up revisiting it.

Despite his original ideas of spending his final full-sized days sleeping in quietly, he found himself getting up earlier than he ever had, rising with Deandra when she woke up. It was nice to spend breakfast with her of course, but she also had… other things she wanted him for in the mornings.

“Mmm…” she whispered, twirling a loch of his hair as she hugged him close, “there really isn’t any better way to start the day…” She sat up, the post sex haze, letting him see her gorgeous naked form as she stepped out of bed. “I hope I don’t tire you out too much,” she giggled, slipping her shirt back on.

“Never,” he breathed, “you’re right, best way to start the day.

“Normally I’d have wanted to wait a little longer for this with a new boyfriend,” she said, biting her lip, “but… with you being tiny soon, we’ve got to get as much of this in as we can… I’ll be coming home over lunch, take one of my credit cards and buy yourself a red bull stud.”

“Yes ma’am,” he said excitedly.

She paused, “you know,” she said with a mischievous grin, “you might want to start exercising Warren, making love to me might require a little more… endurance, once you’re small.”

“Once I’m…” he gulped, he hadn’t really thought that far…

“Oh yes,” she chuckled, “I’ve been doing my research, our fun isn’t over once you shrink,” she flicked his nose playfully as she enjoyed his stunned expression, “really, it’ll just be getting started.”

When Warren’s final few days came Deandra took the second vacation in her career to spend them with him. The shrinking virus symptoms often required care in those final few days, as feverish delusion and a rash set in just before the final dwindling would occur.

Deandra gently rubbed Warren’s head as he lay on the couch, blinking, sweaty and trying to scratch at his arms. She smiled slightly, and was rewarded with a smile back.

“T-this is so crazy,” he tittered, “I’m going to be sooooo small…”

“You are,” she agreed with a warm smile.

“Your boobs are going to be so huge,” he muttered, his eyes growing wide. Deandra fought the urge to giggle, “I could like… ride in them,” he whispered.

“I think we could arrange that,” she said quietly, stroking his forehead again.

“I still can’t believe this is happening to me,” he moaned, blinking, “like, this super sexy goddess of a woman is just going to take care of me.”

She blinked, the doctors had warned her that the virus’s victims would get… frank, with their caretakers during their final hours before shrinking. They’d also rant and rave about any topic that passed their fancy, their minds were going a thousand miles a minute and standing still, or so they said.

“I’ve got this sort of idea,” he rasped, looking straight up at the ceiling, “I don’t know if I should tell Deandra though…”

She raised an eyebrow; did he know she was here? “Go on,” she said curiously.

“Well,” he said in a conspiratorial tone as beads of sweat rolled down his forehead, “I… I really like her butt.” Deandra snorted, but didn’t interrupt him. “It’s so big and round and perfect,” he muttered, “I’ve been thinking about it ever since she let me move in here… I’ll climb up onto the couch, wait until she’s about to sit down and… bmpf” he finished with a smile.

“Bmpf?” Deandra asked, an eyebrow raised.

“That’s what it would sound like,” he insisted, “if she just buried me with that thing…” He looked at her suddenly, in shock, “but don’t tell her I said that!” he insisted, “I don’t want her to think I’m weird…”

“Warren,” she asked curiously, “who am I?”

He blinked, “Ronald, after all the burgers I’ve bought from you…”

He thinks I’m a damn clown, she thought, struggling not to laugh, he’s imagining discussing our sex life with a fast food mascot… This would definitely be one to tease him about, once things had settled down.

Movement flashed down by her hand, and she looked down in shock to see that Warren’s eyes had closed, his body quickly diminishing right in front of her. His clothes loosened, and she struggled to keep him in her lap as his body rapidly seemed to contract in on itself. The whole thing was over in seconds, before she even fully realized it was happening, and she was left, stunned, looking down at Warren’s curled form in her cupped hands. She stared in wonder at the pile of clothes left on the couch where he’d been… the whole thing seemed so unreal.

She felt him stir in her hands, and her gaze drifted down. He groaned, feeling her palms like they were a soft lumpy mattress, a warm mattress. He smiled and almost went to sleep…

“Warren?” Deandra whispered.

He froze, and with a resigned sigh he opened his eyes, it happened, he thought numbly, looking at the columns of flesh rising around him, his girlfriend’s fingers… slowly he forced himself to look up, the looming colossus of Deandra looming over him. His heart pounded, and it was all he could do not to crumple in fear before her… then she smiled.

“It’s okay,” she whispered, gently bringing her thumb around to stroke his head, “I’ve got you now Warren, it’s okay…”

His heart rate slowed, and he relaxed, letting himself lean back against her fingers, resting. He felt tired, like he’d just run a marathon, but at the same time at ease.

Is it an effect from the shrinking? He wondered, or is it just… her? She was radiant, a stunning guardian angel who had shepherded him through this, who now held him safely in her hand.

“Well,” she beamed, “come on, say something?”

“You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my life,” he said, staring up at her in awe.

“First words when tiny,” she giggled, “you can’t take them back now!”

His head was starting to clear, and he smiled up at her, “well, what would you have picked?”

“I don’t know, one small step for man? Or something like that,” The two of them shared a raucous laughter as she snuggled him close to her chest. He grunted at her strength, supposedly he was the next thing to invincible now, but… well, he trusted Deandra, and besides it felt nice… she was so warm.

The next few days were spent adjusting to Warren’s new size, Deandra had procured him the finest clothes available for tinies, along with appliances, such that there were, for him. While she’d gotten him a small bed for her nightstand, he never used it, preferring to sleep snuggled against her cheek. Today they were simply lounging on her couch, having finished another of Warren’s recommended movies. He was in a loose-fitting robe, and she a simple pair of short shorts and a t-shirt, a far cry from the business attire she wore almost every time she went out. All things considered; it was heavenly.

Which is why it had to end.

“I’m going back to work tomorrow,” Deandra said with a sigh.

“Well shit, I guess I could just hang out here,” he muttered despondently. Deandra’s house had been big enough when he’d been full sized, now it was practically a lost kingdom for him to explore.

“Oh no you don’t,” she said with a small smile, “I work very long hours typically, this last month with you has been something of an outlier, and I’m way behind because of it.” She sighed, placing him on her ample chest as she sighed and stretched, the fabric of her t-shirt outlining a massive pair of breasts as she did.

“So, what, you want me to hang around your office?” he asked, confused.

“Naturally I’ll be sure to keep you adequately… entertained,” she said with a smirk, “I have someone making you a customized briefcase to travel in, it will have climate control, television, bedding, everything a tiny man needs to stay happy on the go.” She grinned, “when you’re not riding in… other places.”

He gulped, “o-other places?”

“You had some interesting ideas when you were ranting and raving, right before you got tiny,” she said with a wicked grin.

“Oh shit,” he muttered, “what all did I say?”

“I prefer to show, not tell,” she chuckled softly, gripping him again as she stood up. She turned around, facing the couch as she bent over, gently setting him down on the cushion. He looked on, stunned as she turned again, letting her massive cheeks hang over him. He felt himself growing instantly hard, his mouth open as he realized exactly what he must have blurted out in his fugue state.

“Oh wow,” he muttered, blinking in surprise, “it’s… it’s even better than I imagined.”

“You’re just going to get lost under there, aren’t you?” Deandra giggled, slapping her own ass playfully. He watched it jiggle, an ebony planet overhead waiting to come down and crush him into oblivion. “Well?” She teased, “come on, say something!”

“I…” he gulped, more aroused than he’d ever been in his life, “I…”

She just chuckled and rolled her eyes, without another word she let herself fall back onto the couch, sitting on the cushion where Warren was laying a moment before.

For Warren it was like an avalanche, a soft, warm, ebony avalanche. He could smell the mix of her bodywash from the morning, along with the faintest odor of sweat. Her butt easily pressed him into the cushion, allowing him no movement as its softness enveloped him, entombing him like a warm wave that melded itself around him.

“I hope this is everything you imagined it to be,” she teased, grinding herself against the couch slightly.

For Warren it was like a mountain was rubbing itself against him, a tender and supple mountain… He groaned as the grinding pressure against his erection began to send tingles up his spine. She shifted again, causing him to gasp in what little air he had near him. The world’s largest lap dance continued, and a moment later he came like a geyser, spraying feebly against the mountain of a woman who continued grinding gently, as though nothing had happened.

“Let’s check on my boy toy,” Deandra muttered with a smile. She lifted herself up, turning around and fighting a laugh at Warren’s stunned face. She looked down and realized there was just the smallest of wet spots on the front of that tiny robe she’d had made for him. She bit her lip, a smug smile forming on her face as she realized the tiniest grinding motions against the couch had been enough to make him mess himself, cumming helplessly as he was overwhelmed by her.

“That was… amazing,” he breathed.

Deandra walked through the double doors to the large office building, her assistant all but sprinting to meet her, “Miss Clarkson!” she began with a forced smile, “there’s so much we need to do, we’re preparing those documents for employees who are uh… shrinking, we’re looking at higher average rates in our workforce than the general population and-“

“I don’t care how much it’s going to cost,” Deandra growled, “I’m not firing people because of something like this happening to them… we’ll get them assistants, we’ll pay to have specialized work stations built.”

“Y-Yes Miss Clarkson,” the assistant said, “I’ll be sure to have an email saying that drafted for your approval.”

“See that you do,” she muttered with a sigh as they reached her office door.

With a satisfied sigh she sat down in her office chair, looking at the expansive corner office. She felt the soft leather contorting against her bottom… along with a squirming passenger who had insisted on taking the journey here in the back of her panties.

She smirked, in a way this office was more her home than her house was, “Welcome home Warren,” she said with a satisfied sigh. When it all got out in the corporate world there would certainly be scandal, it was something she’d considered even before Warren had shrunk… a younger man, handsome like him, and a mechanic no less, with someone like her? She chuckled, well, now he was tiny, the “boy toy” jokes were practically writing themselves… and why not? They were kind of funny. She was confident Warren would come into his own in time, and earn respect from her peers as she had what felt like a lifetime ago. There would be places for even someone his size to make themselves known in the world, and she’d make sure any door he wanted was open.

For now though? She grimaced, looking at her phone calendar, a meeting in twenty minutes… She felt Warren squirm against her behind, and bit her lip, his movements causing a wetness to build that would no doubt waft back to him. You’re too distracting to leave in my underwear once we get to the office, front or back, she decided with a mix of amusement and disappointment.

She thought about getting up, heading to her private washroom, and retrieving him, putting him in the little suit and tie she’d prepared for him… Then she glanced at her phone again.

Twenty minutes… she grinned to herself, I’ve got time for one last thing… she slowly started grinding her butt against the office chair, a movement imperceptible to everyone by the tiny man being driven insane by the motion.

Chapter End Notes:

Finally got around to writing one of the quickies I had ideas for after One Year Lease ended. I'll probably add to this collection now and then rather than as a regular thing, so I guess if you can't get enough of this setting keep an eye out.