- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is an introduction of main characters along with some flirting back and forth. The plot is also laid out, not to start in the middle of things out of nowhere.

Matt and his girlfriend Aria were sitting in a park on the bench, peacefully admiring nature around and casually talking. It was a warm and sunny day, so they picked the spot under the tree, to avoid sweating out in the full sun. Aria was in the middle of telling his boyfriend what she was doing all weekend as they spend that one separately when this cute little squirrel run down the tree up to Aria's shoes and started circling them, picking up the nuts, that she was having fun with couple minutes before.  

Matt noticed this fuzzy animal while it was still on the tree and now he was looking down at it and smiling as it was acting so sweet around them. On the contrary, Aria seemed oblivious to its presence and was still describing her latest weekend. Matt looked back at her and indicated with his eyes the ground, subtly letting her know, that there is something interesting, but she didn't catch the sign and continued her story.

"OMG, so pretty!" he said, this time looking down more bluntly to make sure she gets it this time. He was slim 20 years old boy, 5.9 ft (180cm), with short dark-brown hair, and brown eyes. His charming smile could win over almost every girl. Lightly tanned and visibly fit, this boy was a solid 8/10. Maybe even 9, depends how his hair looked. Wearing a burgundy, thin T-shirt with a V-shaped indent, which held hanging sunglasses and blue denim shorts. 

She stopped her monologue for a second and glanced down. "I know, right? I like them too and guess what! They were 50% off! I was wondering when you'll notice... After all, I bought them for you. I know how much you love when I wear Converse, Matt." she said as she lifted her leg up and with a wide sweeping motion put it onto the other one, exposing her new, white shoes to him. Short after she started flirtingly dangling her foot up and down in front of him and smiled.

She was hot. Same age as him, looking like a goddess. At least for Matt, but that’s what really counts, right? She was a 5.6 ft (170cm) brunette, her long straight hair ending at her breasts. Speaking of which, they were ideal. Exactly the right size, that could perfectly fill your hand. They were firm and round, and her nipples pointed directly forward. And what made them even better, was the bra, that squeezed them together, creating the sexiest tits gap.

 Brown eyes surprisingly well contrasted with her tan and light make-up. Cute small and pale pink lips were the most attention-drawing on her little baby-like face. She had a very small indent in her waistline, yet very broad hips. She was fit, but with no visible muscles. However, her ass and legs were heaven-made. Even when she was standing perfectly straight, you could see her round ass protruding 2 or 3 inches (5 or 7cm) away from her back. It was full and thick and a bit bigger than you’d expect from the girls of this figure. Her thighs continued the thickness of her ass, slowly narrowing as they came down to her ankles.

 And her feet were like icing on the cake, ideally crowning her sexy legs. Slim and petite, just so feminine, curving at all the right places and leading to clean, straight toes.

She was wearing a white, tight strapless top exposing a thin nude stomach line, which ended at the top of her short burgundy skirt, covering her halfway down her thighs. Clean, brand-new, white pair of Converse, covering her beautiful feet astonished Matt.

For a second he really got distracted by her new shoes and the way she moved her foot. After all, it was true... He adored her feet and this specific model of Converse was his weak spot. His eyes followed her movement, going up and down again and again when he suddenly snapped out of it seeing the squirrel running away back onto the tree.

"Oh wow, they are perfect babe! But I was talking about this cute squirrel that was running around your feet and collecting some nuts. It was really pretty!" he said with a big smile on his face, left there after staring at her feet. 

"Oh my god! Where? Where?" she instantly replied, taking her leg off and looking around at the ground.

"It's not here anymore, it just run away up that tree" he said pointing at the tree with his finger. "How could you miss that? I mean, it was basically walking over you!".

"Yeah, sure it did Matty. I totally believe that it's not just an excuse after you realized that instead of listening to me, you were daydreaming about my feet and what they could do to you in those gorgeous, gorgeous shoes" she said emphasizing the last part with a slightly airy, sexy voice. 

"OMG, I can't believe you are actually completely sure, that there was no squirrel. You're really oblivious to anything that's happening around you". Matt laughed quietly.

"And I cannot believe you're really that stubborn, wading into that squirrel story." She laughed back. "And for the record, I am very perceptive, thank you"

"Agree to disagree, haha?"

"Nooo! Wanna bet on it?"

"Of course I do, easy win. Any suggestions?"

"Emm, not really, no" Aria said thinking hard.

"Hmm... o! Okay. I got one. I bet you wouldn't even notice if I spend one day in your house without you knowing I'm there" Matt proposed happily.

"One day is too little. I mean, you could by accident pick a day when I wouldn't leave my room. Besides, my house's not that small, you could easily hide somewhere for one day. Make it a month and we have a bet. You win - you get one wish I have to fulfil no matter what. I win - I get one"

"A month?". He thought for a while and after some revelation said "Okay. You wanna crazy, let's go crazy. 3 months and 3 wishes. Bet?" Matt said proudly.

"Oooh, you're SO going DOWN. BET!" Aria instantly replied. "I better start thinking what nasty crap I'll have you do when you inevitably lose" she started teasing him.

"You do that, cause I already got mine right here" he tapped his head and smirked.

And as the bet was finally made, they went back to talking about Aria's weekend, but this time, she made sure that it was hard for him to concentrate on her story, dangling and touching her feet constantly as if it was subconscious behaviour. She wanted to prove at this very moment, that he's not that perceptive after all. The conversation continued for hours and hours as they walked around the park. 

Chapter End Notes:

OK, so you've already met Matt and Aria, our 2 main characters. Do you like them? Can't you wait for the bet to start, can you? Next chapter will again focus on laying down the rest of the plot and completing the view, but the third one gonna bring action, action and yes, more action. If there's something you think I could or should add, please let me know. I have the general idea for the series, but I want to take your feedback into consideration while writing.

Consider adding my story to your favourites, not to miss out on new content as I will be posting relatively often!

Cya soon!