- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story here, I hope you like it 

Actually, I don't want to go to class today. I have 3 very difficult exams for which I haven't studied anything. Then a swimming class where the bullies in my class are going to make fun of me, because I'm not as strong or as muscular as them, I'm a wimp. My name is Tom Allen, and I go to Jordan High School. I get up a few minutes before classes start because I live near the High School. I am in my first year of 9th grade and I hate everything. I wish I could be 10 years old again and just worry about which Pokemon card I'm going to get. Life used to be simpler, now there is too much to study, too many hours in front of a book, and putting up with Daniel and his friends in class.

 

I only go to class for one thing, to see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Ainoha Suarez. Yep, by that name she's not from around here. She came with her family from Mexico, looking for a better life, when she was only 5 years old.

 

 She has very dark skin, like the color of coffee with milk. Wavy brown hair that goes down her back, she takes good care of it, it also shines in the sunlight, it's like the one in those shampoo commercials that come out on TV. His eyes are just as brown as his hair, but they shine even more, besides being so big that you get lost in them. She always wears black makeup to make them stand out more. The nose is pointed, but not small but as if it were a small triangle, that for me gives it a touch of beauty. Her lips are small but full, they make you want to spend all day kissing her.

 

And oh man, her body is 10 out of 10. A big bust for most girls, scandalous curves, an ass that moves with every step she takes and legs as perfect as Aphrodite. And oh man, her body is 10 out of 10. A big bust for most girls, scandalous curves, an ass that moves with every step she takes and legs as perfect as Aphrodite. And although it sounds strange, I have a fetish for feet, and she, my mother, has the most beautiful ones I've ever seen, it seems that Michelangelo made them with marble.

 

 As I would like her to be my girlfriend, I would treat her like a queen, and I would be her humble servant forever.

 

"What are you doing staring at nothing? Hurry up, you're going to be late again" my mother said watching me stare at the wall while having breakfast. I looked at the clock we had in the kitchen, shit, there's little time left for science class, I can't be late.

 

I eat the cereal quickly, almost choking on it. I dress in the first thing I see in my closet, a t-shirt with the Marvel logo on it, a short tracksuit for basketball class, black socks, and my white sneakers.

 

Walking down the stairs I quickly realized one thing. "Shit, in the rush I forgot to put on my underpants. Well, it doesn't show as much with my pants on, besides, there's no time left".

 

I grab my lunch from the kitchen and run to the front door. "Goodbye mom, I'm leaving now" And she answers me "Good luck today in the exams, pay attention to the questions and don't answer randomly. I love you".

 

I didn't hear the last thing she said, I closed the door and ran towards the high school. I only had to turn a couple of streets and I was there. It was a small building, typical of a town whose name no one remembers. It only had one floor and a basement. Most people prefer to send their children to a much better place that is in a nearby city, but those are the people who can afford to pay more money.

 

My mother works an afternoon shift at the hospital near the town hall, with the money she earns we hardly have any whim, so when I have free time, I tutor small children. I help them with math, history, and whatever they ask me for. They are primary school children, their classes are not that difficult, and thanks to that I can get some money.

 

Well, already in science class, I'm very bad at it, I already said that I didn't want to come here today, what a better way to start the day. Mrs. Tulloch walks into class with an air of superiority, how I hate her. She is quite strict, bad, she always complains about everything, and above all she always scolds me. It's not my fault that your subject is bad for me, ma'am.

 

Although I have to say that she is not bad, attractively. He is in his 50s, but still has a great body. It's like that Hollywood actress, Cate Blanchett, but in evil. Quite tall, blonde with short hair, she wears horn-rimmed glasses, and a nice body with nice legs. If it weren't for that disgusted face she always wears, I would look at her differently.

 

"Well class, today we will go to the laboratory so that you can begin to experiment with the fluids that I taught you yesterday in the presentation. I hope you have studied the notes that I gave you, I do not want to have to call your house because you have been burned by a chemical "The whole class began to talk, murmurs of joy and enthusiasm to go experimenting did not stop repeating themselves.

 

"We're finally going to do some cool stuff in science class," Steve said from next to me. Steve was my best friend for as long as I can remember, we were always together through the good times and the bad. While the others now go to parties to drink and have fun at their friends' houses. We spend our time playing video games, watching series and movies, and talking about geek things. He is almost like a brother to me. "Dude, do you think we can make an acid that melts the ground? That would be amazing"

 

"What are you talking about? Don't be stupid, we will never do something like that in class, and even less with the materials we have. Do you really think there is, for example, uranium to make a nuclear bomb? Don't be silly" I said with a sarcastic tone. Steve hasn't always been the smartest in the class, but he's the funniest guy here.

 

"Don't be like that to me, you're pissed off because your waifu didn't come to class today" He said followed by a wink.

 

"Shut the fuck up. I'm not mad about that. It's because of everything we have today, three exams, man, three!! And I haven't studied anything" After saying that I calmed down but I was still nervous.

 

"Don't worry, man. You're one of the smartest people I know, I'm sure you get the exams easily. With the highest grade" He patted me on the back, that calmed me down a bit but I still wasn't sure what was going to happen.

 

"Okay class, let's go to the lab. Quietly please, we have to respect the other classes" Mrs. Tulloch said, and she went first to open the lab door. The tables there were two rows, for two people to sit. Clearly, Steve and I sit together so we can help each other. "Okay, today we're going to do a simple mix. First I want you to take the Potassium Iodide and pour it into this flask, then add 0.25 ml of water..."

 

Oh my god, this class is soooo boring. I have never been interested in the world of chemistry, and it is not going to start now. Steve and I do our best to follow the teacher's instructions, but we are falling further and further behind the others. "Well, I'm going to see how you are doing. Well done Stephany, although you may have overdone it a bit. George is not bad, but that instrument is not used like that. Magnificent Miranda, as always the best in the class". He went table by table praising everyone, with their good experiments.

 

"Mrs. Jones and Allen... What are you supposed to be doing? This is a serious class, not some kind of circus" He looked at us with absolute contempt, we had hardly done anything and we had a table full of things. "Sorry Mrs. Tulloch, we do what we can"

 

Steve said pointing to the table with both hands. "I don't think you're making an effort at all, I already explained that part of the exercise half an hour ago and the class will be over" Just as she finished speaking, the bell rang signaling the end of the class.

 

"So-Sorry Mrs. Tulloch, we have to go study for a test we have in an hour, we'll finish this next day" I said as I gathered my books and notes. "No no no no. You two will stay here to clean up all this mess you have made here, I don't want to see anything dirty on this table" He yelled at us "But teacher, we need to study to be able to pass the exams that we have today, please let us leave" I implored almost on my knees and very nervous about what could happen.

 

"It's not my problem, if you start right now, you won't waste any more time studying, instead of being here complaining and complaining nonstop" He turned around and went to the closet at the back of the class, opened it and took out cleaning products and a mop. "Take this, this will make it easier for you to clean up the mess you've left. I'll be back in twenty minutes, if it's not clean you're going to regret it." And with that said, she left the lab slamming the door.

 

"Fuck fuck fuck, why does this have to happen to us?" Steve said as he gripped the mop tightly and started sweeping it across the floor. "Don't worry, man, let's finish this quickly, and in five minutes we'll be studying for the literature exam, okay?" I said reassure him and me too, if we finish quickly I might have a chance to pass.

 

"Okay, but first let me go to the bathroom, I've been putting up with it all class" Steve ran towards the bathroom as if his bladder was going to explode.

 

"Damn it, Steve. If I have to clean it, you're just going to have to do my homework for me for a month" I took a rag, soaked it in water and started wiping the table to remove all liquids from it.

 

I accidentally spilled a liquid that you didn't use in class, it was a very bright cyan blue color and it smelled terrible. Holding my nose I kept cleaning the table, but the smell was still there, it was even stronger. My head was starting to hurt, I stopped for a second and sat on the stool to rest and breathe. My vision began to cloud with every blink I gave, it was getting worse and worse. "I-I-I have to go to the infirmary."

 

I had a hard time getting up. My steps were erratic and I was swaying from side to side. I felt like sweat drenched my head, the drops fell on my forehead. I passed my hand through it and noticed that it was burning. What was happening to me? Breathing that strange liquid has made me sick? I have to see the doctor soon. I leaned on the table in front but I fell on it, I threw everything on the floor. Sounds of breaking glass and bouncing metal echoed throughout the lab. It was getting worse and worse, I could only ask for help.

 

"Help...." My vision became completely blurry, I closed my eyes and passed out on the ground, while more things falling to the ground sounded again. I felt excruciating pain when my head hit the cold ground, I don't know if I was bleeding or it was some liquid that had escaped, but my head felt wet, I just wanted to sleep.

 

After a while, feel very strong heel footsteps. But they sounded very loud, like I was in an earthquake. I tried to get up as best I could, my head still hurt, I remembered the liquid I felt but I saw that it was only water, thank goodness. I still had blurry vision, I couldn't see where I was. Walk a bit until you bump into something long and shiny. I touched it, it was cold but smooth, as if it were polished. I saw my face reflected in it, I had a hangover look, as if I had been beaten up.

 

As my eyes cleared, I saw that this object was made of metal, and that it was very long. "What is this? What is he doing in the middle of class?" I looked to the right and saw a huge light gray wall, I approached it so I could lean on it and rest a bit. But when I touched it, I noticed that it was made of wood. "What the hell? The wall wasn't made of brick in this place?" I looked up and saw that it was much longer, it almost looked like a skyscraper. My eyes widened, I quickly turned around and saw that I was surrounded by more giant buildings. "Wait wait wait wait...Where am I?

 

I looked again at that giant metal object, realizing that it was a rod to stir the chemicals in class. Look back at the buildings and stare in horror at the truth. They were not skyscrapers, but giant tables. "This can't be happening, no no no no no, why does this have to be happening to me?!?" I heard the heavy footsteps again, getting closer. Suddenly, the door opened.

 

"Well guys, I hope you're done with…what him? Don't fuck with me, they skipped cleaning their table. Don't bug me" Miss Tulloch walked over to our table, heels clicking in my ears but I had to ask aid. "Miss Tulloch, help please!!! I'm down here!!! Help!!!" I saw how the heel was heading towards me, if I didn't move away quickly I would be crushed and my story would end here. I jumped forward, successfully escaping from the deadly shoe.

"Bastards, they have left everything here. The rag, the mop, everything! When I catch them they will have the greatest punishment of their lives" And she went to her personal table, sitting down and writing in her notebook where she has all her students registered . I couldn't stare, I know she's obnoxious and very mean to me, but I have to go there, and try to get her attention so she can see me and help me. So I ran to where she was.

 

"Okay, how do I get her attention? Yelling and jumping hasn't helped, I'm the size of an ant, she hardly sees or hears me. I could approach her and try to get her attention by hitting or pinching her until she I realize that something is happening. Well, let's go there" I ran almost the whole class, it was a huge surface that took me more or less 3 minutes to cover. By the time I got to the table, I was panting and almost out of breath. "Luckily I brought the tracksuit" I got under the table and I could see some impressive views.

 

Surrounded all by the shadow of the table, there are her legs. She was wearing a not-so-long black skirt, tight at her waist, not revealing much. She wasn't wearing stockings, so her legs were exposed. They were a pale color, almost as white as milk, but with this shade, it made them a bit darker. She was shaved, she has always been a very demure woman, being the envy of all the teachers, and with the men turning around when she turned her back on them. And all finished with black heels that hid the entire foot, they shone quite a bit, I could almost see myself reflected in them.

 

"Damn, she's hot. How can someone so beautiful be so despicable? Anyway, the heel is very high, even if I hit it, she won't notice anything. Hmmm, I could climb it until it reaches the skin and there if she notices me presence. Okay, let's do it" I climbed up the toe of the shoe, it slipped a bit, so I had to be careful not to fall and start over. "Okay, little by little, I can get it".

 

Suddenly, she began to play with the heel, taking it off and juggling with it. "Bitch, stop! I'm going to fall! Any cry was in vain, I moved the heel from side to side, I couldn't do anything but hold on tight and pray that she would stop. The heel separated from the foot and fell on the floor, I let go and screamed, expecting to fall against the hard ground, but I fell on a soft surface, bouncing several times "What the...I'm inside the shoe" The smell was horrible, I had to cover my nose. But it was hard for me to breathe so in the end I gave up.

 

The smell was still horrible, it was as if she hadn't showered in days, or hadn't taken off her heels in a long time. But there was also a bad thing, the padded floor of the heel was damp, wet from the particles of sweat that came out of his foot, it was like stepping on sponges. He looked to where the toe was and saw the mark of his toes, a dark embossed fingerprint, even wetter than the rest of the shoe. This made him very nervous, but not because he was in danger, but because of his fetish, he was getting horny.


*******

Hello there, for years I have been reading stories on this website, and I always wanted to capture my ideas in one of them. And until today I decided to do something. It is my first story and quite personal, I know that it will have mistakes and that it may go very fast, especially mistakes with the writing because English is not my mother tongue.

I would be very grateful if you would write me reviews and comments about your opinion, if I should improve or change something, even ideas you have, I will listen to you carefully.


Thank you very much for reading it.