- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Lewd dialogue, self-love, and exhibitionism.

Once they were back in the SUV, Kyle wasted no time in starting up the vehicle and pulling out of the lot. There were at least half a dozen gawkers who stopped their activities to watch his awesomely proportioned mother climb awkwardly into the trunk. Carol had to fold her massive, heavy limbs into her torso just to fit at this point, and it was clear that she was not comfortable. “It’s cramped back here…” Carol whined. “Can you at least turn on the AC? I’m cooking...” Kyle acquiesced obediently, turning the knobs and feeling the cool air come through the blower. He glanced at the dash console. Low fuel… the tank was sitting at about 1/8th. Kyle had not been driving for long, and was not quite familiar enough with Carol’s SUV to say how many miles that would get him. The clinic was a good half hour drive from their house, and that had been in light traffic. The city seemed suddenly much busier. It was rush hour. Kyle took the turns slowly, not wanting to jostle Carol too much, considering she wasn’t belted. In fact, Carol’s presence had the effect of adding weight to the rear of the vehicle. The burgeoning amazon’s mass helped to glue the back end of the SUV to the road. Kyle felt the weight and sensed how it affected the handling, despite his inexperience.


Ahhh… much better…Carol groaned in satisfaction as the cool air from the blower finally reached her skin. Her massive, scantily clad body was already covered in a slick, musky sheen. It had to be a hundred degrees outside. Carol squirmed around, shifting her bulk into a cross-legged position. Her movements jostled the SUV, and Kyle had to work the wheel to maintain his control. Carol didn’t seem to notice. “So… how do you think that went?” She inquired, pushing her head up between the two front seats. Kyle glanced briefly behind him, surprised to find Carol right up in his space. The teen returned his attention to the road, shrugging non-comittally. He seemed uncomfortable, and Carol loved it. She waited a few seconds without reply, then pressed onward. “I’m glad you mentioned the changes to my sex drive…” The vehicle jerked subtly as Kyle flinched. “I mean… I was a bit embarrassed at first, but… I mean- it’s a medical condition right?” She pursed her lips in exaggerated thoughtfulness. “We ought to be able to talk about these sorts of things like adults… right, baby?”


Kyle pulled into the major road that separated this particular neighborhood from the highway. It was jammed with cars as commuters lined up to get back home to the suburbs. “Yeah… I guess that’s true…” Kyle was grateful to have something to do with his eyes rather than meet his mother’s gaze. He could feel her watching his reaction through the rear view mirror.


Carol pondered this for a moment. “You know, I saw you take a look at my vagina in there…” The words tumbled indelicately out of her mouth. Kyle flinched, and his shoulders tensed visibly. He gripped the wheel with white knuckle intensity. He didn’t need to reply- to admit to the deed. It was obvious in his body language. “It’s okay, hon…” Carol reassured him, loving way it felt to hold this over his head. “I know you were just trying to help me…”


“Yeah… mom…” Kyle grated in a strangled voice, the stress of both traffic and the subject of conversation suddenly hitting a nerve. “I’m trying to help you!” He shook a little. “I’m trying to help you, and I…” He shook his head. “I feel like… You’re making fun of me… like you’re trying to embarrass me all the time now…” Kyle jerked the wheel out of a lane change he had been attempting to make. Some other car that had been in his blind spot honked in warning.


Kyle swore under his breath. Carol just sat there contemplatively, surprised by the admonishment. Her son’s outburst, though sharp, been quite maturely restrained. It rang with more than a kernel of legitimacy. His words actually compelled her to turn inwardly for a moment of sullen introspection. “Yeah… Yes, I’m sorry- you’re right, sweetie…” Carol admitted in self-reproach. “It’s not anything you’re doing wrong…” She put her large hand on Kyle’s knotted shoulder, gently squeezing it in a soothing way. “No… in fact, I’m really grateful for having you to drive me around, feeding me, cleaning up for us…” She swallowed and hung her head. “I’m actually… I’m quite proud of you, son…”


The words hit Kyle like a knife, instantly twisting into his guts. He was breathing heavily, trying to remain focused on driving while riding this emotional roller coaster. “Well…” he began, pausing a second to shoulder check before pulling onto the highway. “I don’t understand… If you’re proud of me, why do you treat me like a baby, huh?” Kyle glanced briefly at his big sweaty mom in the rear. “Why do you tease me?”


Carol bit her lip, feeling a little dumbfounded. I’m not really being such a big jerk… am I? The huge woman cleared her throat. “I said already… It’s not you, baby… It’s these hormones… Carol gestured towards herself as though that would explain her plight. “I’m acting up because… well…” Carol slumped her shoulders sheepishly. “Well, you see I’m rather horny, sweetie…” The giant woman scratched the side of her head with almost comical ruefulness. “I’m… I’m kind of horny all the time, now…” Carol sighed and folded her hands on her lap. She went on to explain to her son how she had been feeling hot and bothered by the most mundane scenarios. This included, for example, the visit to the doctor that had just transpired. “Just having someone near me… even that can be enough to set me off…” Carol whined, milking the truth just a little in pursuit of sympathy.


Kyle listened intently. Although this topic of conversation made him uncomfortable, having the experience of speaking about it openly was having the effect of making it easier to digest- easier to engage without withdrawing. “So… let me get this straight…” He searched for the words that would wrap this whole problem up in a nice little summary. “You get, um… horny…” Carol nodded emphatically. “...and… you start to behave lewdly… and there’s nothing you can really do about it…?” Kyle balked. The whole scenario he was painting left an unpleasant taste into his mouth.


Yes, exactly…” Carol replied. “Well… except…” She chewed her plump lower lip again. “There is always… something I can try…” The amazon fondled one of her huge breasts. She murmured in a low voice, “I usually just try to get off…A ghost of a smile crossed Carol’s lips. “That actually, well, usually that helps a lot…” There was a moment of silence amid the heavy afternoon traffic while that sank in.


Kyle was looking straight forward. After a few moments of contemplation, he simply nodded. “Well mom, that actually makes a lot of sense.” He swallowed nervously. “Honestly, it’s probably what I would do as well.” The teen frowned a little now, demanding, “But why’ve you gotta do it, you know… with the door open, like… moaning and stuff…” He blushed at his own bluntness.


Carol fidgeted with her large hands. This was a little harder to explain, but she gave it a go. “Well… I mean I used to hide it pretty well…” She had to genuinely apply her focus to hunt down the cause and effect. “I suppose now I just need sex so often that it’s, like… harder to hide… I’m forgetful…” The word she probably should have used was inconsiderate or even negligent, but Kyle picked up on her meaning. “Plus, it’s not the same as it used to be, uh… like…” She chewed her lip and a bit of a naughty look crossed her face. “I kind of need more now… Like… like I need to show off a little to get the job done…” Carol looked up again, surprised to find that this time Kyle was actually returning her gaze, curiously attempting to figure out what she was going through. I mean, wouldn’t you want to show off a little? Wouldn’t anyone?Carol squeezed her gigantic breasts together a little for emphasis.


Kyle flicked his eyes back to the road, or rather, the rear end of the car directly in front of him. The highway traffic was crawling, and whether it was due to inexperience or the current wealth of distraction Carol was providing, he didn’t notice the fuel light turn on. After a while, he spoke. “I’ve never really thought about, uh… sex that way…” He scratched his head, swallowing. “Do you, uh…” The young man turned his head away from Carol’s scrutiny via the rear view window. “Do you feel, like… horny right now?” He cringed, instantly wondering if he had gone a bridge too far.


Carol’s eyes narrowed, and she furrowed her brows. “Well… I suppose if I’m being honest… yes.” She declared, now somewhat matter-of-factly. She crossed her arms, swiveling her head from side to side. “I mean, I figured we’d be home by now and I’d be in my bed, you know… getting things done…” At last the big burly woman seemed to notice the heavy volume all around her. “What is the deal with all this traffic?” She would have stamped her foot impatiently if she had been standing, but instead gave a sharp, irritable kick to the back of her son’s seat. Kyle murmured that they were driving into morning rush hour, which was plain enough to see. He figured it would be a good half hour or longer before they made it back to the house. Oh no… that’s too long,” Carol groaned. “I’m so hot… I’m dying back here…” The giant woman whined piteously, and it took Kyle a moment to realize that it was not necessarily just the sweltering temperature in the SUV that Carol was referring to.


Kyle scratched his head, darting his eyes about uncomfortably. “Well, uh…” He gulped. Is this really a good idea? The candid conversation about Carol’s rampant sex drive had opened pandora’s box, and Kyle felt a sort of peculiar need in this moment to prove to his mother that he had heard her- that he had taken her plight to heart. “I-I guess, if it’s really gonna b-be a problem…” He genuinely stuttered, but croaked his way to the finish line. “Then I guess it’s, um… it’d be okay if you… took care of business…” Kyle cleared his throat, feeling it tighten as he finished speaking.


Carol uncrossed her arms and fidgeted, not quite expecting nor knowing what to make of this unanticipated olive branch. “You mean, you’d be okay if I, well… you know…Carol’s head sunk down towards her crotch as if to indicate exactly what she meant. After an awkward pause, the giant sweaty woman wondered aloud, “I won’t lie, that’s… that’s kind of exactly what I need right now…” She turned her head back up, now narrowing her eyes coyly at her boy in the rear view mirror. Her rich, deep voice dropped to a more sultry tone. “I thought, you didn’t want to learn about sex from your mom, though…” Carol felt a pleasant rush of endorphins soak her brain as the conversation started to intersect directly with her sexual needs. Before he could reply, Kyle was honked at sharply as an aggressive driver changed lanes right in front of him. After this, rather than re-engaging the conversation, he leaned forward onto the wheel, and started checking his mirrors and working the pedals more attentively. Carol grinned conceitedly to herself. She had been given tacit permission, and now Kyle was looking anywhere but at her. Well, let’s see if I can change his mind… she thought wickedly.


The huge woman uncrossed her legs. She scrootched right to the back of the SUV, granting herself only a little bit more privacy. Carol felt deliciously dirty in what she was about to do. Her heart rate increased, and she began sweating more profoundly than before. She spread her legs apart, easily taking the entire interior width of the vehicle astride herself. With one large hand, Carol braced against the side of the vehicle, steadying herself against the lurching action of a novice driver in crawling traffic. Kyle gripped the steering wheel with white knuckles. He was a little miffed that Carol hadn’t waited for a verbal go-ahead from him, but there was no stopping her now. The oversized mom moved her other hand to her crotch. The shorts that she had donned this morning were already stretched to the limit, and the slits that she had cut into the sides to make room for her hips- they had run right up to the waistband, and still her enormous pelvic girdle threatened to bulge right out of the garment and tear it to shreds. Her growth had continued, steady and unabated throughout the day.


Carol closed her eyes and furrowed her brow. She pressed into her giant, weeping sex through the thin material of the shorts. Ooohhh, yeah… finally… The initial foreplay was delightfully erotic. Her breathing became slow and throaty, and before long Carol was allowing little grunts and groans to punctuate her efforts. Her pussy had been teased a half-hour previously at the doctor’s office, and it ached to be touched again, passionately and masterfully. Carol began to press and rub into herself, using the entire heel of her hand, and sometimes just her fingertips. In no time, her masturbation graduated from immodest touching to bold, sensual self-love.


Kyle sat in the front of the SUV, shaking and stunned. Why does she have to make the noises? His enormous mother groans were becoming more strident, and it seemed almost like she was testing the waters for how much she could get away with. Her movements spread from her hand, to her arm, and from there to her whole body. Very soon, Carol was masturbating blissfully- eagerly rolling her pubic bone forward, humping generously into her manual strokes. The large busty woman tossed her hair behind herself with a flick of her neck. With her hair out of the way, Carol slitted her eyes and began to focus her gaze- right at the rear view mirror… Kyle gulped and looked away. His mother was eye fucking him while she masturbated. The experience had quickly gotten away from his control and his personal boundaries were being brushed aside once again. Stuck in traffic with no other recourse, Kyle simply became a reluctant participant to the ordeal.


Carol began huffing obscenely. This was really turning her on, but she needed more. Ooohhh… I’m gonna take off my shorts…” The mountain of a woman proclaimed. Kyle flinched and turned a few degrees around as if to protest, but seemed to lack the nerve to follow through, much to Carol’s naughty delight. She began groping about her waistband trying to jerk a little portion of it down over her pelvis, just to get it started. After a few moments of fussing, her efforts seemed only to frustrate her. Carol’s waist, her hips, her torso… they were all too thick to undress in this cramped space. At this point, it seemed doubtful to Kyle that the shorts would ever come off in one piece. Carol sensed this as well. She grabbed a handful of the stretched, dampened fabric, right at her crotch. With a determined growl, the huge sweaty woman tensed the muscles in her shoulder and arm, pulling and twisting the measly garment away from herself. A pitiful squeal of shearing fabric saw the whole piece ripped clean off, with a few tatters left caught under Carol’s considerable bulk. With a sneer of contempt, she chucked the flimsy remains to the side. Now naked from the waist down, Carol eagerly slouched down and slapped her meaty hand onto her fat, swollen pussy. Wasting no time, she got to work fulfilling her growing sexual urges.


Carol spent several minutes rubbing her meaty cunt. She worked her feminine lube out of the massive sex organ, and gratuitously spread it over the flesh of her pelvic region. The musky fragrance filled the SUV, and Kyle felt a little woozy under the influence of his own mother’s pheromones. Carol grinned salaciously as she worked up her pussy till it was absolutely drenched, then began carefully and sensually working her fingers in and out of herself with a pumping motion. The huge horny woman would force her fingers between her massive beef curtains in such a way that trapped a little air, then rummaged around till she had a bit of suction. Carol then pulled out her fingers with a wet slurp, creating a rhythm of sickening liquid pumps. MMMmmm... that’s what a REAL pussy smells like…” Carol moaned blissfully. Sweating buckets in the driver’s seat, Kyle protested sharply at his enormous mother’s vocalizations. “Sorry, baby… MMMmmm… I’ll try to keep it P.G. back here…”


Carol decided she had tormented Kyle enough. She was already horned up to the point where she was ready to explode. She mercifully switched tactics and began to swirl her fingertips around her clit, alternating with fast, light swipes up and down her labia. Her breath rate increased now, and pretty soon she was on the edge. “OOOooohhh, baby… Your mommy’s about to cum…” Carol groaned triumphantly. Kyle glanced quickly in the rear view mirror, then turned his head away from the intensity of his mother’s gaze in her moment of ecstasy. He was just glad it was going to be over. Carol pushed out with her legs, tilting her head back and moaning loudly, jostling Kyle in his seat. Waves of pleasure rocked the huge naked amazon, and she rode out her orgasm in unadulterated bliss. That was not to last, however. The SUVs engine suddenly grew louder, then choppy. There was a shiver through the vehicle, and then it died out altogether. Carol failed to notice at first, but Kyle was beginning to panic.


“What the fuck?” Kyle swore. “Oh no…” He tried turning the keys, but they wouldn’t move. He was just beginning the long descent into a river valley, and the SUV had continued to roll forward, however a lengthening gap was starting to appear between him and the car in front of him. “Shit… I think we’re out of gas!” Carol groaned in reply. She opened one eye more fully and glanced dumbly around, not yet prepared to deal with this situation. Kyle dropped the stick into park, causing the SUV to jerk to a stop. A horn blared behind the inexperienced teen as he tried the keys again. The engine turned over, but apart from some whining and rattling, it refused to start. Kyle now glanced at the fuel gauge which read empty, the yellow fuel light glowing ominously. “Shit… Mom, I need help!” Kyle exclaimed, starting to panic. “The tank’s empty! What do I do?” More cars were stopping and blaring their horns while one aggressive driver changed lanes to pass them, shouting obscenities on the way by.


Unnngghhh… Ffffuck…” Carol growled as her orgasm was interrupted. She swiveled her head around again while their present predicament gradually dawned on her. “Oh, baby… We should have filled up on the way! Goddamnit…” The giant woman squinted against the bright sun as it beat harshly down through the glass. One massive hand still clutching her enormous throbbing genitals she grumbled, “Throw it into neutral… We can coast down…” Kyle took a few moments to respond. He seemed completely overwhelmed and intimidated by this situation. The traffic had been stressful enough to deal with when he had a working engine. Now as he coasted down into the river valley, he could only accelerate as fast as gravity would allow, and cars continued to honk and pull around him. The teenage driver wracked his mind, babbling something about walking to the gas station at the next exit some two miles or so up the hill.


Carol shifted herself into a kneeling position. Her humongous bulky torso was pressed up into the SUV’s roof at this point, while her huge swooping breasts and belly hung nearly to the floor. She squinted at a nearby service sign, reading it aloud. “Gas station… 1.8 miles…” She confirmed grimly. Shaking her head, the towering amazon dismissed Kyle’s plan. “You’re not walking up the bridge on the shoulder of the road, young man…” Her massive, sweaty hand clamped down on Kyle’s shoulder, as if to illustrate her assertion. “I guess I’ll have to go…”


Kyle balked at the idea. “No, mom! You’re… you’re hardly wearing any clothes!” He swallowed. Does she really not have any shame? Their vehicle was reaching the bottom of the curve, and the road surface began to flatten out again. In a dozen yards, it would begin curving back up. The SUV began to slow again, and the angry honking renewed in intensity all around, beating down what little confidence poor Kyle had left to work with.


Carol clenched her jaw as the SUV rolled to a stop. The honking was beginning to really piss her off. “I guess I can’t just leave you here… Hey! Fuck you!” The voluptuous woman thrust her fist towards a passing motorist in a rude gesture. A few tense, wordless moments passed. Kyle just wanted to die where he sat, belted into the SUV in the sweltering heat with his massive, nearly naked mother. Carol chewed her lip. Suddenly she shook Kyle by the shoulder and urged him, “Wait, I’ve got it… Pop the trunk open, honey…” Kyle refused, instead, demanding to know what his mother intended to do. “I’m going to push, silly… Now pop the trunk… It’s cooking in here anyhow!” Indeed, the AC had turned off with the engine, and Kyle quickly surmised that if Carol really wanted to get out, there was not a thing he could do to stop her. He glanced at the rear-view mirror. His mother’s gargantuan, moist cleavage clung to the stretched bedsheet which by now had dwindled into a rather tawdry bra. Her gigantic nipples tented up through the fabric, and plate-like aureoles were clearly defined, drenched in her abundant musky sweat. Kyle shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. Carol was about to shake him again when he reached for the console. Good grief…


Motorists blared their horns and shouted curses at the SUV stalled and parked midspan on the bridge. After a minute and without warning, the trunk hatch popped open and began to rise. The view that greeted the drivers behind was enough to silence most of their horns. People began clutching their steering wheels in disbelief as two massive naked legs began extending back from the cramped interior. Carol’s humongous, gorgeous ass shifted back awkwardly. Her huge drooling pussy was squeezed tantalizingly between her thick, gleaming thighs as she carefully extracted herself from the vehicle. Carol raised her beautiful plump body to its full height- all eight-and-a-half feet of her by now. She raised one large hand to shield her eyes from the fiery sun, surveying the vehicles beside and behind her. As she swiveled her body, the scantily clad amazon gave the traffic jam a scandalous panorama of her bulging voluptuous curves. She was looking down on these vehicles and their drivers. Carol smiled smugly, despite herself. Her huge, swollen pussy twitched deliciously. Not so bold now, are you? She mused.


The titan of a woman turned back to her vehicle. The roof reached only to the bottom of her enormous, thinly swaddled cleavage. She shoved the hatch back down with enough force to send the entire SUV rocking. God… I’m so fucking strong now… Carol grinned to herself. She backed up a few paces, bending over while doing so. The car immediately behind her was afforded an incredible view of her glorious, naked womanhood. The driver’s jaw dropped, and he was only shaken out of his stupor as the giant lady’s calves barged into his own front bumper, jostling his vehicle and setting off his airbags. Carol had grabbed the sides of SUV like she was about to wrestle a pig when she heard the commotion behind her. She snapped her head back dumbly. After a moment, she spotted the disturbance she had caused. Carol’s lip curled into haughty sneer. “Oops…” She rumbled obtusely.


To the amazement of the mass of humanity caught in the traffic behind her, Carol began to push. The muscles in her broad, bulky torso engaged first, followed by the muscles of her shoulders and legs. Without hesitation, the SUV leapt forward, and Kyle had to actually hit the brakes to avoid rear-ending someone who had just pulled out in front of him. The vehicle lurched and Carol tensed, pausing mid-stride to glance ahead at the close call in front of her. “Oops… Haha…” She giggled in her full baritone voice. The burly amazon waited until the line of cars began moving before resuming her pushing. Her bare feet sunk ever so slightly into the soft, baking asphalt, and sweat began flowing freely from her pores as her awesome body attempted to cool itself. Carol’s muscles bulged impressively, adding sharper definition to her otherwise rounded, abundant curves. She chuckled again to herself, glancing to the left and right as her confidence crept up ever higher.


In two long columns, one in each direction, stretching as far as the eye could see, cars crawled along the length of the bridge. Drivers a half a mile away, at the top of the gorge, looked down in amazement upon the imposing spectacle. The largest human they had ever seen, a woman, nearly naked in the hot summer sun, towered over all the vehicles around her. She pushed the SUV along in slow, luxuriant strides, easily keeping pace with the halting flow of traffic all around her. Many drivers leaned out their windows, and a wave of excited shouting and honking began to to spread across the length of the bridge in both directions. Carol swiveled her head this way and that, showing off her impressive trapezius muscles as they bulged up and over her neckline. She grinned at her de facto audience, particularly those in the oncoming lanes of traffic who showered her with attention ranging from the indignation and offense to admiration and enthusiasm. And so Carol engaged them. She waved and bowed to the cheers, waggling her breasts flatteringly while pushing the SUV with one hand. Alternatively she would shout back obscenities at those people brave enough to voice their criticisms. One particularly harsh string of heckling by a passing motorist caused the huge sweaty woman to puff out her chest and stand up tall. Taking a short break from pushing, Carol stopped to grab her lush, hairy bush in her fist, rubbing savagely up and down with her big juicy hips thrust forward. “Munch on this, you little fucking turd…” she sneered. Kyle sweated bullets, wishing he could just disappear. He wanted no part in this circus. However, all he could do was meekly steer the vehicle and apply the brakes in protest when his enormous mother got too carried away with the momentum.


After about ten minutes of pushing, Carol crested the top of the river valley. More traffic lay ahead, but without the steep incline to push against, she was able to toil at a much more leisurely pace. Her discomfort stemmed not so much from muscle fatigue, but more from the effects of prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and the scorching hot air that rose up from the tarmac. Still, it felt satisfying to exert herself. Carol had been cooped up for much of the past couple of weeks while she dealt the awkwardness of her size change. However, now she was so large that she didn’t really need to deal with people… with what they thought of her. What are they gonna do about it? The burgeoning amazon had arrived at the conclusion that that they, meaning everyone else, would have to deal with her. Not only was she riding high on the feeling of smug, scandalous exhibitionism, but Carol felt, well… powerful… She had pushed a heavy vehicle up almost a mile of steep incline by herself like it was nothing. She glanced at her arms and thighs which bulged pleasantly through each stride, gleaming with sweat. Her veins had begun to show, and there was something truly imposing and virile about the way she was seeing herself. The people jeering at her could see it to. Every time Carol made eye contact, the person looking at her would shrink back with uncertainty. They’re all fucking afraid… She chewed her lip, feeling another pleasurable twinge of arousal grip her naked, swollen loins. Good thing… I could really give them something to be afraid about if I wanted to… Carol briefly fondled her aching pussy, pushing the SUV with a single, monstrous hand. She needed to get home.


Kyle began steering the SUV across the lanes towards the exit ramp. Someone to his right driving a low-riding sedan seemed hellbent on retaining his place in the lane. The driver belligerently refused to give them a chance to merge. Carol saw this, and with a wicked smirk, she shuffled over to the right and lifted her enormous right leg from the hip. She brought her blackened sole down on top of the little racer’s hood in a crunch of inverting steel. The front bumper of the sedan ground down into the pavement, bringing the car to an immediate halt. The driver shouted and revved his engine furiously. The car whined in response, and the tires gave off smoke as they spun in place. Carol tipped her head up and laughed salaciously as the sports engine, outclassed by her monolithic weight and strength, started making sounds that would make a trip to the mechanic seem like a near-future necessity. Carol continued to laugh as she swung Kyle and the SUV forward with her left hand, allowing her son to steer the vehicle into the newly opened space in the right lane. She waggled her gigantic naked ass triumphantly as she situated herself in the exit lane. “Don’t strain yourself there bud, hahahaha…” She thundered, leaving the sport car to limp meekly back into motion behind her.


At the gas station, Carol maneuvered the SUV into an appropriate position beside the pumps. At this point, she was behaving almost nonchalantly. Even though there were plenty of people around, this humble stage was a far cry from the broadway spectacle that the mother-son pair had left behind on the bridge. Kyle jumped out of the vehicle as soon as they had stopped. His face was red, and he looked sort of miserably enraged. “I can’t belive…” He started. The poor lad was shaking, refusing to look his mother in the eye. Carol meanwhile barely noticed. She was stretching her huge, lovely arms, pushing out her naked hips from behind. She shook out her legs one at a time as Kyle balked at the indignity he had been forced to endure. Finally he grated more directly towards his enormous mother, “Why don’t you just… Get back in the trunk before anyone else has to see your big bare ass…”


Carol finally regarded her son, chuckling both sheepishly and dismissively in reply. Haha... Oh, come on, darling… It’s fine…” The towering, busty beauty strode over to the freezer near the gas station entrance. Carol opened the door and pulled out a ten pound bag of crushed ice. “Besides, it’s not like I’m the one who let the tank run dry…” She pointed at Kyle with her chin. At the same time, Carol pressed the ice into the top of her cleavage, exhaling and grinning in satisfaction as the sensation of cold greeted her sweaty, oily bust. “As far as I see it,” She remarked matter-of-factly, “I got us out of that pickle… I think you owe me one, haha…Carol chuckled in her rich baritone voice as onlookers gawked at her gigantic stature and exposed genitals. Kyle bit his lip, his ears burning bright red in the sun. He filled the tank in silence, then opened the trunk hatch for his oversized mother. After some mild protest and delay, Carol acquiesced, lowering her considerable bulk to the concrete. As she crawled forward, the SUV bounced and shook, now straining more noticeably than before. Kyle knew it was a matter of hours, not days before his mother would no longer be able to ride in the car with him. The entire world was dwindling below Carol’s lofty heights, and she seemed as though she was truly beginning to enjoy it.