- Text Size +

Run.

 

Just run.

 

Whatever you do, just keep running.

 

“Thirty seconds.”

 

He had to keep moving. If he didn’t get there in time, it was over. He’d lose. The enormous shadow spreading around him in all directions told him he was not going to enjoy failing. He strained his arms and legs further, hoping to make it to his next goal to survive for at least another thirty seconds.

 

“Ten seconds, bro. If you’re not out of here soon, I win.”

 

No-no-no-no-no! She’d given him three whole minutes. Was he really that pathetic? To not be able to even get away with such a head start? Weren’t the conditions way too unfair? He did not dare to turn around. Even the slightest bit of hesitance meant one less step taken. He just needed to keep going. As far away as he could. As fast as he could.

 

Boooooom!

 

“Mggpph!”

 

“And that’s game over, Mike.”

 

He couldn’t make it. Even with all of the time he had and all of his experience running track and field, he wasn’t able to get away. His entire body was slammed into the ground in an instant by an impossibly large and sweaty bare foot. He was pressed into the dirt with hundreds of millions of tons of pressure from his younger sister’s weight. His body was ground left and right as she twisted the ball of her foot while on seated steps of their backyard patio. If it weren’t for his invincibility at his size, he would have been unrecognizable red paste a long time ago.

 

Even so, he had lost. The game of making it two feet away in three minutes had been an obvious victory for his younger sister, Dani. It was really unfair that Dani had shrunken him to a millimeter tall - practically 2000 times smaller. He hadn’t even been able to get a foot away from her foot, much less two. She could clear what was essentially a mile from his perspective in a single step and had done so, crushing him with ease while licking a coconut flavored Popsicle.

 

He shouldn’t have taken that bet and lost. Now, his younger sister had the advantage over him. How was he supposed to know that this would happen? She had taken the chance to shrink him down and made him play with her. Unfortunately, her idea of play time was never gentle for him. That Saturday morning, with their mother and father gone for their community golf game, she had shrunk him down and took him to the backyard to play a game with her while she worked on her summer reading.

 

She knew full well he couldn’t say no.

 

“Man, Mike. I thought you were on the track team. You can’t even beat your little sister who’s sitting down.”

 

Of course he couldn’t. She was in charge and she wasn’t going to let him ever forget that. With every twist of her foot, she ground his tiny body into the dirt and let him know how much power she had over him. The pain his body felt from her force of her foot straining every inch of his body was a reminder of all the previous times she had done so to him before.

 

It was another minute before Dani stopped crushing him under her foot. She was bored when he had stopped squirming. She lifted her foot up and he came with it, stuck to her sole along with the pebbles and dirt from the coarse ground. He could hardly be any bigger than those pebbles. The sight of his miniscule body clinging to the ball of her foot was enough to make her giggle. That giggle sent terrible shudders through his body.

 

“Sheesh, you made me get my foot all dirty. What kind of big brother causes trouble for his little sister? I thought Mom and Dad taught you better.”

 

“I wish they taught you better,” he mumbled, but his titanic little sister didn’t hear a word. Even if she did, she wouldn’t care. She was well aware of her own personality. Her group of friends was no different than her in how uncaring they were about anyone other than themselves. Were girls just getting more and more selfish and bitchy or was it just a coincidence?

 

“Well, whatever. When Mom and Dad are out, I’m the boss. There’s no changing that, Mike. I won the bet and that means you’ll be keeping me entertained today,” Dani tapped her foot with an enormous finger that threatened to squish him if she had actually been aiming at him. “It’s so boring since my friends are all busy this week, but I’m sure my loving bug brother will keep me company… Oops, I mean big brother.”

 

At those words, he gulped. He knew that meant she’d not be giving him any rest any time soon. She was going to spend the whole day making his life hell. The sparkle in her blue eyes did not comfort him in the slightest.

 

“Just to be clear, you know that I’m in charge right now, don’t you, Mike?” Dani aimed to get him to admit it. She shifted her leg, and along with it, him. It felt as though he was on a collapsing cliff as Dani readjusted her seating position on the backyard patio. The grass and ground below him was replaced with an enormous chasm with the number 5 written on it. A strong, pungent smell of sweat and salt rose up from and assaulted him, surrounding him from the front and the back with the smell of Dani’s foot. Dani was hovering her foot over her shoe. “You’re only a millimeter tall right now, so you should remember to do everything I say if you want to make it through today.”

 

“Oh god no. Please no,” he paled. He knew what being trapped in Dani’s shoe for the day encompassed. To say it was hell was an understatement. The stuffiness, the heat, and the smell weren’t even his concerns. It was being knocked by Dani’s steps, crushed under her toes, and drowning in her sweat that he did not ever want to have to endure. “I’ll do anything, Dani. Just don’t stick me in there.”

 

Dani, once again, was unable to hear his pleas, but she could feel his struggles as he was still plastered to her foot. She knew he had understood what she had wanted him to understand.

 

“Seems like you’ve got it. It’s not like I can hear you, but it beats having no one to hang out with today. Thanks for keeping me company, bro. Make sure you follow my every order or it’ll be the shoe for you.”

 

“F-Fine. Fine! I get it! Just not the shoe. Seriously, please!” the shrunken boy desperately shouted.

 

Dani squinted her eyes to check him to confirm his had agreed and smiled when she could make out his helpless and useless attempts at speaking to her with her eyes. “Good. Then as a reward for being so quick to understand, let’s get you cleaned up.”

 

Cleaned up? Before he could say those words aloud, he had to restrain himself in order to not bite his tongue. Dani was moving the foot he was stuck to again. The ground far beneath him shifted until he saw a pool of water and ice below.

 

Dani had placed her foot by her glass of water.

 

“Personally, I’d prefer the pool, but I’d rather not change clothes yet, so you’ll just have to make do with this, Bro.”

 

“You’re kidding me,” Mike mumbled as his sister’s finger approached him. Her long fingernail, painted baby blue like her eye color, threatened to crush his speck of a body as Dani dexterously used it to peel him off her sole.

 

“Aren’t I a nice little sister? It’s a hot day, so I’m giving you a nice cold bath. Here you go.”

 

“Waaaaah!” Mike shouted as he dropped what felt like thirty feet before splashing into freezing cold water.

 

“Make sure to clean between the ears, Bro,” Dani laughed as she returned to her summer reading. She stuck her Popsicle back into her mouth and began to read as he started treading water.

 

Being a millimeter tall, Dani’s glass of water was freezing sea to him. The floating ice cubes were icebergs and the walls of glass surrounding him trapped his little body with no hope of escape. He shivered in the water as he tried to stay afloat. Getting onto the ice cubes was an idea, but simply touching the giant cubes made him freezing cold. Still, he struggled to swim closer and then climbed his way up the lowest floating glacier he could find. He shivered as he looked up and out of the glass. Dani had placed her cup next to her as she read on the steps of the porch so he got a good view of his sister from below.

 

Though she was younger than him, Dani was a girl who had matured early. His girlfriend even admitted Dani was going to have a figure most boys would be attracted to. He didn’t want it admit it, but Dani already got many boys riled up. She loved showing off her bare legs by wearing jean shorts and she enjoyed clothing that hugged her figure like the pink tank top she was wearing.

 

As he rubbed his hands together in an effort to fight hypothermia, he caught a glimpse of his sister turning her eyes in his direction. A smirk was on her face as she licked her popsicle. Though she had a book in her hand, she was obviously faking interest. She just wanted to play with him, and no amount of summer homework would stop her from doing that.

 

“Mmm… This flavor’s a bit too sweet,” she licked the dripping white liquid off her lips. He watched the distant white bar get closer and closer to him as Dani brought her popsicle over his cup. “What do you think, Mike? Go be my taste tester.”

 

Taste tester? He gulped. A shadow quickly fell over him. Dani had moved her coconut flavored popsicle right on top of where he was standing. He knew what was coming. He braced himself.

 

In an instant, a heavy force knocked him down and into the water. Unfortunately for him, he found he couldn’t even flail about. His arms and legs were stuck as his body rapidly ascended out of the water and flipped upside down. His sister had gotten him stuck to her popsicle and he was now stuck on the top upside down. He glued to the frozen pillar. He did not move, not wanting to risk falling off of the sweet, sticky, melting treat.

 

He didn’t want to look down, but in the end, he had no choice. Several hundred stories beneath him was a dark abyss. Dani was holding her popsicle above her mouth. He found himself witnessing his sweating sister pull her wet hair back with her left hand as she lowered the frozen sweet down into her mouth. He gulped in fear, but found his own saliva slide back up because he was upside down.

 

“Aaaahhhh~!”

 

A wave of hot, humid air blew over Mike. It was hot enough on his scale that the freezing cold ice pop he was stuck to seemed to feel slushier from just one breath. It was a change from the overwhelming scent of artificial coconut flavoring but Dani’s breath did not have a pleasing smell.

 

“Dani, stop! Please!” he trembled from both the cold and the fear as he saw the darkness of his titanic sibling’s mouth. Pearly white teeth as tall as a building and a colossal tongue the size of a city block were ready to welcome him.

 

His meager cries were drowned out by Dani’s breathing. Mike soon found his world shrouded in darkness as the popsicle entered Dani’s mouth. He squeaked when he barely missed being scrapped off the popsicle by Dani’s teeth. He knew his sister wanted to scare him, but that didn’t change the fact that the danger was real. He could still feel pain after all. Of course, Dani knew that too which was why she was making sure he had such a close shave with her canines.

 

Trapped on a freezing pillar of ice inside the hot, damp cavern of Dani’s maw, he could only stare straight up at the dark roof of her mouth. He was sweating and shivering all at the same time, but more importantly than that, he was suffering. That suffering wasn’t over yet either, as Dani’s tongue began to act. He could feel it slithering around in the darkness. Dani was savoring her popsicle, or rather, the fact that he was stuck to it.

 

“Crap. Here it comes,” he braced himself as he saw the pink tongue edge around the side of Dani’s mouth. For a moment, he felt relief to see that it couldn’t curl around the popsicle completely to get to him, but he quickly found himself spun around in a whip like motion. Dani had completely control. She rotated the popsicle so that he was now looking down at the bottom of his sister’s mouth. Her tongue was hungrily waiting for him and immediately began licking to-and-fro.

 

“Mmmm…” a deafening echo resounded through the cavern of Dani’s mouth. Mike winced in pain, unable to do anything as he was assaulted by the pink monster of his sister’s tongue. It slammed into him, pressing him into the wall of ice. But it wasn’t for very long. The frozen ice pop swiftly became slush in the sauna of Dani’s maw. Her tongue swept across the frozen treat, carving deep gashes in it from his perspective.

 

The very land he had been pinned to was gashed out. His sister’s tongue carved him off of the full ice pop. Immediately after, light poured into the darkness of her mouth. She opened it, taking the popsicle out and sticking her tongue out with him on it.

 

“Bleh!”

 

The rumble of Dani’s tongue accompanied her earth-shaking voice, but that was not the only thing that accompanied it. To push him off of her, a torrent of saliva dripped down her tongue, washing the millimeter tall brother in a tidal water of spit.

 

“Gwablublublub! Bleck… That was hell…” Mike was carried down by the sticky waterfall of spit until it burst when it landed. He hoped for it to be over, but where he had fallen told him his sister wasn’t done toying with him yet.

 

“Ew. You’re not as tasty as I thought you’d be,” Dani’s face covered his skill. He had been spat down onto her left boob. “But jeez, just look at you down there. You can walk on my tits. You look so pathetic down there.”

 

Pathetic was right. Dani’s breasts had become an expansive territory that he could not only stand on but even walk around on top of. At his size, he was more of a stray crumb that had fallen out of her mouth and made a mess on her boobs.

 

“Uwoaaaaaah!” Unlike a crumb, Dani hadn’t dropped there by accident, unfortunately. The sudden earthquake caused by her grabbing her boobs made that as clear as day. She gave her left boob a little turn, creating a slope that his body couldn’t fight against while still coated in spit. The water surrounding him started sliding down into her cleavage, pulling him along with it. He slid right between her mountainous breasts. “Mgff! Dani get me out of here!”

 

“Heheheh. To think I’d lose my brother in my breast valley so easily, I can’t even see you in my cleavage.” his sister’s laugh caused her boobs to juggle, slamming her massive orbs together into him. “You’re must be in Heaven there, bug bro. All guys like tits, don’t they?”

 

Heaven? More like hell. The sweltering summer weather along with his sister’s oppressive body heat made the confined space between her breasts a burning sauna. He was ground between her hot, tit flesh – rubbed and grinded as Dani groped herself. The blazing heat of Dani’s body all around him dried out the saliva, plastering him to her boobs.

 

That wasn’t even the worst part. The worst part was her sweat. The hot day obviously made Dani sweat, but her boob sweat was no joke when he was a millimeter tall. Beads of sweat twice his size kept pouring out of her body, splashing him with a flood of salt. His sister was purposefully maneuvering her breasts so that sweat would pour towards her cleavage. More and more salty droplets bombarded him. He was drowning in his sister’s boob sweat.

 

“Glubglub…” he couldn’t breathe. The humid, hot confines of her cleavage made the air heavy. The collecting drops of sweat easily went over his head. Every time he inadvertently opened his mouth, the viscous liquid rushed in, drying his throat out with its salinity.

 

The torturous grinding only ended when Dani had succeeded in squeezing him through her cleavage so that that he ended up in an open pool of sweat that he collected at the top.

 

“Oh, there you are!” his sister’s voice boomed with smug satisfaction. “You enjoy my boobie press, Mike? I know I sure did. Lifting them really aired out all the underboob sweat.”

 

She was lying. She was clearly still burning hot and wanting to complain about the heat, but she equally wanted to tease him.

 

To his dismay, Dani’s smug face turned into one of annoyance. “Jeez, look at you swimming in my sweat there. It’s unfair that you get to cool off in the water.”

 

“This isn’t cool at a- Wah!”

 

Dani plucked him out of her chest. His world became a blur as she pulled him through the air and then unceremoniously dropped him.

 

“Urk! Ouch. What the hell Da- Hngk!” he was about to complain, but his gag reflex immediately took over. His senses were assaulted by a foul, dank odor that filled the air. He immediately realized where he was. “Oh no…”

 

He was surrounded by walls three sides. The fourth side was an enormous cave where the horrific stench was emanating from. Above him where he had fallen was the only source of light illuminating a portion of the cave where, beneath him, the number (7) was written. That was sister’s shoe size.

 

“No! Gak! Dani! Why?!” She said that she wouldn’t… No, she never said that. She had threatened him that she would do that if she didn’t comply with him, but she didn’t say that she would never put him in her shoe.

 

His only source of light quickly became blacked out as 5 monstrous toes began to enter. The millimeter tall brother’s fight-or-flight instinct triggered. He started to run into the cavernous shoe desperately.

 

“You should be running now. Yeah, that’s a good idea. Let me help you,” talked into her shoe before she put her foot in all the way. She was giving him some time to at least get away from the heel part of her shoe. Of course, she wasn’t going to wait the entire time. She yanked her shoe towards her, launching Mike off his feet and sending him flying deeper inside. She then quickly slipped her shoe on.

 

“Mggh! Mmmfff!” Mike’s struggles and wails went muffled as his face was slammed down into the sweat stained insole by the ball of Dani’s barefoot. Her immense weight pressed into him as she stood up, crushing him painfully. He couldn’t move and he could hardly breathe inside the tight prison of Dani’s shoe. Her foot had taken up the entirety of it, meaning there was barely any space for him even at 1 mm tall.

 

“I’m gonna go see the neighbors can let me use their pool. You’re following me in here, bro,” His sister announced as she started to move. This was his ‘punishment’ for getting to swim in her sweat – to be repeatedly slammed between his sister’s barefoot and her shoe as she walked. Her every movement under the sun only served to make her hotter, making her stuffy shoe an even worse hell than her cleavage as the foot sweat and pressure seemed to increase with every step she took. He did not know how much longer he could endure this.

 

And worst of all, Mike realized, was that this was just first week of summer too.