- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

This little story came about from a conversation held in the Giantessworld discord server! If you enjoyed the story give the server a dive! 

Nervous didn’t even begin to describe Jason. He was a complete wreck; a mess who was sweating profusely even in the cold breeze of late evening. He sat patiently on the pier, watching the sunset over the sea, and waited. Normally, the pier was filled with people enjoying the sights of the wide ocean, enjoying the festivities of the coast side carnival.

 

So much wonderful machinery that brought so many smiles to all people from every lot of life. But unfortunately, that was only during the day, as come nightfall the pier belonged to someone else. Something too grand to be around other people without causing a panic. Something that, while seemingly terrifying, had never harmed another person.

 

Something so…otherworldly beautiful.

 

If only people saw that the same way Jason had seen it. He met her in his darkest moment when he believed himself going nowhere in this life. Or rather, he saw her. Off in the distance, during a night no other person was on the pier, he saw something that’s only ever been called the lady of the sea.

 

A statuesque beauty of gargantuan proportions, with eyes that seemed to humble even the night sky.

 

Jason saw only her eyes back then, the rest of her body being a silhouette in the dark, but really that was all he needed. That alone was perhaps the most beautiful sight he’d ever seen in his meager 25 years of life.

 

A goddess of the ocean, that’s all she could have been, this lady of the sea.

 

The ocean was always a dangerous place, or at least that’s what his father would say. He came from a long line of fishermen, a good trade to be in near such ample oceans full of game. But always would Jason’s father warn his son of going too far out to sea. Some things, they would say, were better kept to the deepest depths. But after what Jason had seen that night?

 

After all his subsequent visits to see that gorgeous outline and glorious gaze? He couldn’t have disagreed more. What horrors could the ocean hold when there was such beauty to be found within?

 

3 years he had done this. Visiting the pier at night, almost every night could he help it, all in the hopes of seeing the sea’s fair lady. And without fail, she would arrive. As sure as the sun brings a new day, she would come. Sometimes further away, other times closer. But never enough that he could rely on moonlight to see the entirety of her glory.

 

At times he would bring gifts. Candies that he’d drop into the ocean would then be carried with the drift.

 

He knew she saw him, just as he saw her. Their eyes would lock at times. A simple moment that seemed to last an eternity between them. In such instances, Jason could have sworn that her eyes shined brighter before she plunged back beneath the waves and out of sight. As though she felt the way he did.

 

It was heaven, that simple thought. Pure bliss to even dream of some sort of connection.

 

This night; this cold and wonderful night, things would be different. This time he wouldn’t wait for her to come closer

 

For the first time in 3 years, he would instead go to her.

 

It was stupid, yes. Idiotic to a great degree. But desire makes us all do crazy things and love even more. And Jason could not, would not, wait a moment more. With nothing but his shirt and jeans on, he took the plunge into the water’s ice-cold embrace.

 

It was indeed a shame that the fair lady only seemed to appear at night. Jason would very much have preferred doing this in the day. But when chasing the objects of your dreams you can’t decide when and where you must take that leap of faith.

 

Jason was fortunate, considering his family’s history. Swimming in such cold temperatures was a simple matter for him, even at an early age. His father was a kind man but often proved to be an unforgiving mentor. No matter the temperature, Jason and his siblings would swim if it meant getting that oh-so-desired game. The largest catch they could find. Finally, when they found their prey the real fun could then begin.

Jason’s siblings were just as skilled a fisher as their father. Maybe even more. His sister’s main catches were marlins. Stripped, blue, black, it didn’t matter to her. She was compulsive, having to actually be reminded that at the rate she fishes she’d likely do away with the entire population of her desired catch. Still, she continued as always, never deterred and with a constant smile on her face.

 

 Her skill was second only to their eldest brother, who in his short time had managed to snag what their family referred to as the big one.

 

While not quite the fishing pariah as his younger sister, Jason’s brother made it his job to hunt sharks of almost any shape and size. While not as frequent a fisher as his sister, having only gone on a handful of trips, each time they went out into sea they’d set a new record. Not for killing or eating, shark meat was incredibly unhealthy, but for the simple joy of a catch and release of the greatest game one may come against. Even a great white, the very same Big One his family referred to, found itself on that list.

 

But after tonight, those legendary fishers would be humbled. After tonight, Jason would have the biggest catch ever recorded. But not for the thrill of the hunt, or the desire to catch all that could. It was desire and love that guided him forward. And for reasons as simple yet as complicated as that, Jason did not need a boat or fishing equipment like his family.

 

All he needed to do was swim with the determination to meet a goddess; a titan. A force of nature made manifest through means no human had knowledge over. Turning back Jason saw that the pier was now a considerable distance away. But peering forward he knew he still had a ways to go. He hadn’t even made it half the distance of when the Lady of the Sea was seen closest.

 

He needed to push onward, no matter how badly his arms ached. Even if they felt like they were close to falling off, even if his breath was found lacking, he would not stop. He couldn’t. Not now, not ever.

 

But the water was cold. So very very cold. Colder than he had actually expected. Even after being trained by his father, Jason wasn’t quite the fisher his siblings were. He was sometimes found lacking in skills and stamina, whereas they were often found thriving in such departments. It was never a point they brought up, though everyone knew it. Jason just wasn’t as good as them.

 

So when he found his strength waning, he wasn’t all too surprised. In fact, he had actually come to expect it. Even accept it when his head began to fall beneath the water’s surface. He held his breath, or what remained of it, but already his chest felt ready to explode. His exhaustion was such that he couldn’t even force his limbs to move in an effort to bring him back to the surface.

 

He was falling into the very depths his father had warned him about, but he had no regrets save for one. Even if it was for a single moment, he had wished to see the titanic beauty that served as his obsession. Not just her eyes, or her outline, but to actually see her. To know her. He lived a fine life, but the thought of not having been able to witness any of that was painful all the same. So much so that the pain in his body seemed minimal by comparison.

 

His vision blurred, his apparent last sight before running out of breath being the full moon that hung high in the now night sky.

 

But, before all was lost to him, something began to push him upwards. He ascended without ever having to raise a finger. The sudden acceleration was so much that, despite his condition, he found himself jolted back to his sense. It proved such a surprise that, out of reflex, he exhaled while still underwater.

 

He took in throatfuls of seawater before finally breaching through the surface, but he didn’t stop there. He was raised beyond even that, all the while coughing up any excess liquids that he might have taken into himself. When finally he did catch his bearings he could scarcely believe what it was that he was seeing.

 

Jason was cast in a light that humbled even the stars in the night sky. They were out of this world; without description or comparison. Beautiful did not even begin to describe them, those eyes so large that they defied reason. They were even bigger than Jason was tall, and by no means was he a little guy. He was well over the average height for a man of his type of upbringing, and even then he could not compare to such a small portion of his goddess’s body.

 

All he could even see was her beautiful eye, which itself held something primal within. Dangerous even, to the point where Jason took a few cautionary steps back. It was human-like for the most part, though the iris was what gained Jason’s attention.

 

It was stranger, yet in some compacity inviting too. Flooded with colors that could never exist naturally. They tore at his senses the longer he peered within that magnificent abyss, up until the Lady of the Seas pulled her head back, now aware of the effect she was having on the small creature in her hand. It was then that Jason got to see the rest of her beauty.

 

He was small. Beyond small to her actually. So minuscule in fact that he could lay down comfortably in her hand. She must have been well over hundreds, if not a thousand, feet tall. Even if that was an exaggeration on his part she was still absolutely massive, and the sheer size of her face showed it.

 

Easily it was larger than any home he’s seen save for perhaps the largest of mansions. There was not a single blemish upon her perfect, porcelain skin. The only oddities visible were patches of grey scales and what looked to be gills, though the titan appeared fully capable of breathing air just fine. Oceanic hair clung to her shoulders and cheeks, still wet from her own ascension.

 

Jason took a risk, looking beyond just her face to get a true sense of the majesty before him. The gray patches weren’t just localized throughout her face but could be seen throughout her entire body, which itself seemed fit to shame athletes. The scales were most prominent upon her arms, leading all the way to her hands. They weren’t abrasive, however, appearing quite soft actually.

 

Jason had no time to appreciate the comfort they offered though, as above the giantess licked her lips subconsciously, unknowingly giving her little catch a brief gaze within. Her mouth was lined with rows of razor-sharp teeth, serrated to the point that Jason could immediately tell what her diet consisted of.

 

For this first time in this idea of his did he actually begin to feel fear. This in turn became apparent to the Titaness, who quickly closed her mouth have already deduced the cause of concern.

 

Despite his fears, Jason could not deny what he had hoped. Just as he had dreamed, his goddess was stunning.

 

No, beyond that. There were no words for him to properly convey her beauty. But alongside that splendor, there was clear danger seen, not just in her size but her nature as well. Her eyes, her teeth, even her entire physique and the way it was all coupled together showed that she was a predatory being.

 

Perhaps the largest the world had seen.

 

So this was what his father meant when he said some things just belong to the depths…

 

The giantess reached down into the sea with her free hand, pooling together and carrying hundreds of gallons of water before pouring it onto her head and allowing it to run down her barely clothed body. From what Jason could tell, all she wore to cover her gargantuan chest was a ragged black cloth messily wrapped around her body.

 

“Goodness, I hate the surface.” The lady of the sea finally spoke. The volume of her voice was such that Jason’s bones rattled along with every decibel.  “I get so dry up here so fast. It’s annoying.”

 

The Titaness pooled more water into her hand before bringing it to her shoulders. She massaged them gingerly before finally turning her attention toward the little human in her grasp.

 

“So…mind telling me why you were swimming so far out from your pier? Or am I meant to guess?”

 

Jason didn’t know what to say. Not only has he met the source of his desires but now she was also speaking to him? He was fit to faint from the mere sound of her voice. It was divinity itself. His inaction though forced his lips shut, and in doing so he left the giantess’s question unanswered.

 

Thankfully, despite her appearance, she held her patience. But when Jason finally tried to speak all he do was could out more lungs full of water.

 

“Ah…that’s a problem…” the giantess said with only the most minor hints of concern. Bringing her index finger down upon the human she felt minimal resistance as she placed the extremity upon his torso. There were no copious amounts of pressure placed upon him, only a few gentle taps that worked to force any excess water from Jason. He threw up the liquid onto her hand, but she didn’t seem to care at all for the gross display.

 

“There. That should help a bit~” the giantess smiled briefly, putting Jason at ease. Her smile faded when she recalled her fanged teeth and she hastily shut herself off once more. Her expression turned stern, even forced to a degree, and though barely perceivable from a distance Jason could feel her hand shaking ever so slightly.

 

Was she nervous?

 

“I’ll ask again.” The giantess reiterated. “Why are you out…wait a minute…”

 

The towering beauty brought her eyes close once more, carefully examining Jason. Every inch of his body was observed with such precision, such skill, he was worried he was being sized up as a sort of snack. There’s no way he’d survive the deathtrap that was her mouth…but strangely enough, he was alright with that.

 

Slacking whatever hunger she may have had, was an honor. One he didn’t think himself deserving of. And yet if she saw him as food then who was he to deny her?

 

Thankfully that was far from the case. Indeed, the giantess began to perk up upon closer observation. At the same time though the shaking in her hands only intensified.

 

“Hold the phone…I know you!”

 

She shifted her gaze back and forth, as though she were being observed by some unseen force. She was blushing profusely, her cheeks a bright shade of red as she brought her free hand to rest against the side of her mouth.

 

There was longing in the titan’s eyes, along with concern now fully visible. She wasn’t hiding it any longer. She had no reason to.

 

“Oh gosh...it’s actually you!”

 

She wanted to place Jason down someplace safer; someplace where they could talk at more at an eye level. The only place close was the pier, and she wasn’t all too keen on going there. Not when there were so many prying eyes so close to civilization.

 

But it was him. Her human.

 

She had seen him so far away, but not once did she actually expect him to come out to meet her. This was unprecedented. Unplanned for.

 

How should she manage this?

 

“Y-you’re not supposed to be here!” the giantess stammered. “You could have been hurt or drowned! Or worse! I could have mistaken you for something else! Goodness, can’t you even imagine how I’d feel if I accidentally ate you?!”

 

Jason had been right on the money there. He could have easily ended up as a snack. But he hardly expected to be addressed with concern. It was stranger, and far from what he had imagined.

 

“Eat me?” he asked.

 

“YES! I could have eaten you!” the Titaness’s voice was like thunder, reaching beyond the pier and even disturbing some cars. But, somehow through a sensation he couldn’t quite explain, he was kept safe from the vocal blast.

 

“Please please PLEASE tell me you’re okay!” her eyes were practically pleading when she spoke now. At this moment she wanted nothing more than for her human to be safe.

 

“I-I’m fine…” Jason assured, much to the giantess’s relief. “But how do you know me? We’ve only seen each other-”

 

“From a distance?” the giant corrected. “Yeah, I know. I have really good eyesight. Heaps more powerful than what you little humans have.” She chuckled as she brought her finger down on Jason’s head, lightly caressing his hair. “Hehe…little cutey humans~”

 

In all her years within the sea, humans were always the titan’s favorite creatures to observe. She’s never eaten one, though she’s had a few close calls. They were fragile, stupid at times as she saw now, and prone to making bad choices. But they were adorable all the same. And the one in her hand was the cutest one of all.

 

“My name is Gilah.” The giantess finally revealed. “And I’ve been wanting to meet you for a very long time.”

 

“Gilah?” it was the first time it occurred to him, but he only now realized that his goddess had a name. And a rather nice one at that.

 

‘H-hi. I’m…uh…” His mind was elsewhere. Even under the gaze of Gilah, Jason could not get his thoughts straight. Her smile hung overhead, her teeth no longer a bother. Her mood had changed very quickly, from being a nervous wreck to downright adorable.

 

“Jason!” the little human finally blurted out, perhaps with a little too much energy. “I…sorry.  My name is Jason. It’s nice to meet you Gilah.”

 

Jason~” her voice was one of longing. Gilah had long wished for this day, yet no amount of daydreaming could she have mentally prepared herself for this very moment. Her human was here. The very same one she’s seen constantly for the past 3 years.

 

Gilah was on cloud nine and knew no way to get off. Though really, even if she had one she’d much rather choose to stay on.

 

Behind Jason, something rose from the water. It was towering and only grew larger once Gilah began to lay back into the ocean. He turned around to see a tail longer than his goddess was tall. It only took him a few moments to notice its design.

 

It was reminiscent of a shark’s tail; caudal fins but they certainly didn't fit the description of any known species. It was greater than even the largest of predatory fish, both present and past. In a way, it was very alien their design.


Jason couldn’t even imagine the sort of damaged that could be caused should that very tail be slammed against the water. What natural disasters could be caused should its owner decide to get violent.

 

Gilah held so much power, not just because of her athletic form but also because of her towering nature. She seemed a force without comparison

 

Gilah gently laid Jason down upon her abdomen, her abs cradling the small human. He could barely see her face beyond her titanic breasts but knew she was smiling. She seemed so happy.

 

“About my previous question…” Gilah reminded. She didn’t need to know anymore; she already knew the reason behind this visit. “You can forget them, okay?”

 

Jason for the most part was speechless. This was beyond anything he had expected. He didn’t know if this was fate or if he was just unfathomably lucky.

 

He had to say something.

 

Anything

 

The words just wouldn’t come out. No matter how hard he tried his lips and his mind worked against him. Gilah remained patient though. This must have been a lot for him to take in.

 

Finally, he managed a single word which in itself carried so many questions. Many of which Gilah needed to answer.

 

“How?”

 

A simple word that carried so much more weight than people realized. It required concentration, and in an effort to think Gilah brought her hands to rest on her chest. She didn’t realize that in doing so, the simple movement was giving Jason the show of his life as the two concrete shattering breasts came together, a small gust of wind escaping as tons of flesh collided and blowing the human backward.

 

“I suppose that’s what matters, right? The how of things.”

 

“Well…as you know we’ve been seeing each other for a few years now.’ Gilah explained to the best of her ability. “But, really, I’m the only one who’s seen you. Sitting, waiting, by the pier. Always alone, but never truly. It was cute, at first, but then…”

 

She remembered the small pieces of delicacies that would drift within her domain, the deeper portions of the ocean that the pier was neighbor to.

 

“You’d bring me sweets. Such small treats that could never satisfy but were delicious all the same. Once a month, twice, sometimes even three. You brought treats, kind gestures, and most of all… you’d bring yourself.”

 

Gilah placed both hands on her cheeks and smiled.

 

“That was the best gift of all, you know. Your presence, your devotion. Your…you.”

 

“You always came, even when you appeared sick, or tired. And it was so sweet, but I was always so worried. Because I thought I could never give anything back whereas you’ve given me so many things. But here you are…”

 

 “Why couldn’t you?” Jason asked. She certainly didn’t seem inhibited by her size. Any movement she made, aside from the most minimal of actions, was done with consideration over someone infinitely their lesser.

 

Gilah wasn’t sure how to put this in a way Jason might understand. “It’s too crowded, even at night. Even when it’s only a few people out at this time, a few loose lips are all would take for something like me to become widespread news. And if something like me becomes known…”

 

“You felt it right? When you looked into my eyes?”

 

Like his mind was slipping. His senses flooded with sensations that shouldn’t be possible. Any longer and he might have gone mad, not from something knowable but through facing something that was very well within the realm of reason but by all accounts shouldn’t be. Had Gilah not considered that, had she not pulled away, then Jason may have very well gone over the edge of sanity.

 

But now, as he looked into her eyes, he felt only warmth and comfort from a creature of the depths. Then unable void of the deep.

 

“I want you to imagine that, but on a scale so large it reaches everyone who has access to the internet. Even a small photo would be enough for ordinary people. Your father was right, you know, some things just belong in the deep.”

 

Jason was taken aback. “You know my father?”

 

Gilah ignored his question, however. “You’re a special case though, aren’t you. 3 years and you retained your sanity. That’s not just a feat, that’s unheard of even among the most well-founded of your kind. You are a certified madman, my darling Jason.”

 

Jason felt his face run red with embarrassment. It was lunacy, sure, to have come out here but still, he took some offense to that. “I’m not that crazy…”

 

“Jason, you swam out to me in ice-cold water.” Gilah reminded. “You’re nuts. But…I kinda like that in a mate.”

 

The little human stood dumbfounded for a few moments. “Do you think you can run that by me again?”

 

Gilah chuckled. “I said, mate.”

 

“Ah, that’s what I thought I heard…” still he needed a couple of seconds to process that. When he did though Jason stammered backward. On top of the unexpected instances that came his way, this one took the crown over all others.

 

“Mate?! B-but we hardly know each other!”

 

“We’ve known each other for 3 years, my cute little human. We’ve only now just talked.”

 

“Talking is the key factor of an early relationship though!”

 

Gilah’s smile softened into a smirk. “But I don’t want an early relationship.”

 

“Then what do you-” before he could speak further, Jason felt the collar of his shirt lifted upward by one of Gilah’s razor-sharp nails. It was only through skill and placement that she didn’t tear into it.

 

She brought him close to her lips before extending her tongue forward, the pink beast lapping up the salt that still remained on his shirt from his previous swim. Gilah didn’t stop at just that, however, continuing to taste her potential mate, savoring not just his flavor but his potential as well.

 

She could taste far more than just…him. She could taste his family, his entire bloodline. Through magic’s not fit for the sane world, she saw everything Jason had to offer. His father, his sister, and his brother. Gilah saw it all, even reliving those nights the two would see one another from vast distances.

 

When finally she did pull Jason free from her embrace he was already spent. She made sure he had avoided her teeth, as gutting her mate wouldn’t leave the best impression on his kin, but she was certain she had held back. Enough that Jason shouldn’t have been this exhausted.

 

She knows humans to be fragile but even she underestimated to what degree. Still, she got what she needed and in doing so answered her little lover’s question.

 

“I want you, Jason. To be my mate. My partner. My all.”

 

Jason had this deep feeling that, perhaps, things were moving a bit too fast for his liking. Previous statements aside, he wasn’t even sure if he was ready for this sort of commitment!

 

“Can we…just take…a moment to talk this through?”

 

“Nonsense!” without word or warning Gilah shoved Jason back into her mouth, a bit harsher than before but nothing overly damaging.

 

All around the small human were puddles and lakes of slime that clung to his flesh and clothes. He was placed square in the middle of the fleshy cavern, the massive mass of muscle beneath him occasionally twitching in the dark to remind him just where he was. It lifted upward, forcing Jason against the roof of Gilah’s mouth.

 

It forced him against her teeth, but never directly between, and even worked its way towards pushing him to the back of her throat. She was savoring him again, but never once did she make an effort to swallow. There was the ever-growing gallons of saliva he did have to contend with, unfortunately. And it didn’t seem to bother his, forced, mate in any way so he was simply stuck with it.

 

Jason couldn’t say his environment was humid, or even all that uncomfortable. There was still extreme care in Gilah’s movements. That said, this was far from what he had hoped for. He couldn’t wrap his head around the fact that this was a mouth very reminiscent of that of a human. And he was being treated like some fragile piece of candy.

 

Punching and kicking weren’t an option here. the last thing Jason wanted to do was anger his captor and end up as an actual piece of candy for her.

 

He just had to go with the flow for now. Endure for as long as he can until he had the chance to explain to Gilah how he wasn’t ready for that sort of dedication she was seeking.

 

Outside, Gilah was beyond ecstatic. Jason tasted better than she had hoped. A definite A+ mate. She wouldn’t eat him, but she had to resist the urge to rip off her clothes and enjoy the moment.

 

“So this is what it’s like to be in heat?”

 

She quite enjoyed it. and once she returns home she’ll find herself enjoying it even more. Deep beneath the earth’s surface, down deeper than any human’s ever traveled, she’ll take her sweet little Jason home. Then once there the two of them could finally have some real fun.

 

Gilah dived beneath the water, the resulting waves being able to reach any nighttime surfers and likely give them a once-in-a-lifetime ride. For Jason though, the ride was only just beginning, the sudden descent forcing him into the air and towards the giantess’s throat. He grabbed a hold of her uvula at the last second, silently praying that she’d throw him back out as he clung tightly to it.

 

No such reaction came no matter how hard he squeezed. To his horror, he found that Gilah lacked a gag reflex.

 

“I’ll have to come back for his family at some point.” Gilah reasoned. She couldn’t have people asking questions about her mate’s possible whereabouts. And besides, it was probably best that she meet the in-laws at some point.

 

“Ohhhh, this is so exciting!” the Titaness thought as she swam faster and deeper. Exceeding speeds and depths which dwarfed any manmade accomplishment. Passing creatures of such size and power that none atop the surface could hope to challenge them even had they eons of evolution and advancements at their backing. Yet all that Gilah passed made a visible effort to move out of her way.

 

None would dare get in the way of her joy.

 

“I’ll return to the surface in a few dozen years. That’ll give Jason just enough time to think over the idea of marriage. Maybe even get him ready in meeting all my friends. Oh, they’ll just want to see him!”

 

Gilah couldn’t imagine now why she was so nervous before. This was the best day of her long life!

Chapter End Notes:

As always, a review and rating are greatly appreciated!