- Text Size +

THE SCHEDULE    Part II


D 43,  5:35 pm

Anna and Claire were relieved to enter the air-conditioned room of the hotel. The Caribbean island was indeed a true paradise, but for Europeans like themselves, its hot and humid tropical climate took some work to get accustomed to. They laid their suitcases near the bed and went excitedly roaming around the small studio, delighted with its local colour, its tasteful arrangement, and of course the superb view on the nearby turquoise waters.
Claire, thanks to her work position in the travel agency, had been able to snatch an internal promotion price on the travel, which made this unexpected vacation all the more enjoyable that it hardly cost them anything.

After a quick shower to dissipate the fatigue of the journey, the two girls sat in the deckchairs on the small and blue-painted balcony and took in the gorgeous landscape with unmitigated pleasure. The tropical sun was already setting down near the horizon, sending purple rays across the clear sky. It is fair to see the landscape wasn’t the only thing the girls took in. Their relationship having blossomed suddenly over the past two months, they were still in awe of each other’s body, now nicely exposed in their skimpy bikinis. Claire especially could not get enough of the lovely sight of her near-naked lover, reclining lazily on the chair, a cocktail drink in her hand. Anna’s long black hair marked a strong contrast with the not-yet-tanned silky skin of her shoulders. A pang of desire gnawed momentarily at Claire’s loin, sending her heart in an enamoured flutter.

For Anna, the situation was enhanced by the frankly unexpected turn of the events. While her new lover had been “in the scene” for a little while already, being slightly older than her and definitely more savvy to this world, Anna was a new-comer to the same-sex relationship universe and its many codes and layers. She had surprised herself beyond all measure, and was rightfully proud of her decision to follow her needs and true nature, in spite of all the misconceptions she had previously on the topic. Claire was lovely, intelligent, caring, and sex was just fantastic, obliterating the rather disappointing experiences Anna had with guys of her age.

While there was no real need for it, it is a fact their sex life was nicely enhanced by the recent purchase of this wondrous little toy Anna had managed to secure via the well-placed connections of her parents. 

After a few minutes of sea-gazing, Anna turned to her friend, whose eyes locked on her own. A few seconds was enough to establish the urgency of their mutual desires, and they both set their drink on the woven table, before going without a word back into the bedroom.
Claire sat on the bed, her fingers fumbling in her back with her bikini top straps. She watched Anna’s lean body crouch near the suit-case, as her lover removed the metallic box from under the neatly packed clothes. She came back with a bright smile on her face, climbed on to the bed, kneeling in front of Claire, and setting the box between them, opened it carefully. She unhooked her bikini top, while looking down at the little toy that went cowering in a corner, uttering its usual and adorable tiny yelps.


D43, same time

John Hingsley was learning his new life the hard way. Twelve hours ago, he had felt his box was being lifted and then deposited in another box. The tiny decorative holes in the box were not there for him (to provide air or comfort), as it had become quickly quite clear that his comfort was nowhere a consideration to the girls. Those holes were just a nice feature of the design. At least , it allowed him to have at times a view of things around.
The girls weren’t maniacs of orderliness and it happened that his lodging – for lack of a better term - was sometimes buried deep under their underwear, in the top drawer of their commode, or at times left on the upper shelf near the window of their bedroom. John preferred the latter option.

While the language was indeed foreign to him, John discovered that the long-buried memories of his few French classes in school were coming back to him. The constant hearing of the language, allied to the near darkness he lived in most of the time, was reviving elements of grammar he thought had been thoroughly erased. While not fully able to understand the conversations that went on in the room, John found that he was able to surmise a lot of the context in which his captors lived. The names of the destination, repeated many times over the past two days, along with the clear sound of suitcase zippers, had warned him enough of the up-coming trip that was being planned.


He screamed again at the face he saw over his box, as he was deposited at the bottom of the suitcase, but of course to no avail. Clothes were quickly piled up onto his box, plunging him in darkness. Far above, the excited chatter of the girls told him departure was nearing. Then the loud zipping sound informed him he was now part of their luggage, and all hell went loose.
The box was padded in soft synthetic foam. Its smell was nasty, and it was not that pleasant to the touch, but it had been his habitat for nearly two months now, and it did what was intended : it buffeted him against most of the shocks. Still, enough room was left for John to be tumbled around copiously, during the taxi trip and even worse during the luggage processing at the airport. His ear popped during the terrifying take-off of the plane. That night, John Hingsley, the tiny man inside Anna Olerons’ suitcase, did not sleep too well  among the hundreds other suitcases in the belly of the plane.

John could feel the various changes in temperature easily enough. The sudden assault of the heat when the plane had landed, the coolness of the airport luggage belt a few minutes later. He could hear and feel the presence of the hundreds of giants nearby, and made a point at screaming his throat raw within the suitcase, but he knew his attempts to be futile against the noisy background noise. Later he had listened to the girls’ enthusiastic laughers and ooohs, and aaaahs when they had discovered their hotel room. Yes, his ears and senses were becoming more attuned to the sounds and sensations around his box. He was able to get a clearer picture now of what was happening in the monstrous world around him. But for all his awareness, he had not expected the box lid to be opened this soon after their arrival…He instinctively rushed into a corner, when light flooded the small compartment and he found himself contemplating the enormous kneeling figure of a beautiful Anna eagerly gazing at him, while un-strapping her bikini top. His heart went in this throat, an all too familiar feeling.


Claire never shared her friend’s kink in relation to the toy. She had browsed the sites Anna had showed her, she had even read the stories, in an attempt to understand this macrophilia  trend in her girlfriend, but to no avail. But while she failed at embracing it for herself, she was too caring a person not to realize this was an important aspect of Anna’s sexuality. And she made sure to include this modus operandi in their relationship in the most accepting manner.
Her first contact with the toy had been somewhat disappointing. This strange pink animal was a wonder to look at, but she did not believe it had much to deliver. On the first night they tried it, its tiny weight on her belly, the surreal feeling of its little steps on her skin had disturbed her quite a bit, not to say frankly grossed her out. But when, after some coaxing, Anna had gently pushed the toy into Claire’s vagina, she had been converted in an instant.

Anna took the toy out of its container and let it explore the bed for a while. She had eyes only for her lover. They were both fond of foreplay and long kisses. They kissed for an eternity, taking time to languidly explore each other’s body. Claire was slightly more dominant and had gently subdued Anna into letting her do most of the kissing, starting by her and feet and gradually working her way to a more sensitive region. Their desire grew steadily, in unison with this feeling of intimacy real lovers get from the sexual prelude.
Anna was loving every second of it, and down at her loins an intimate heat and moistness was gathering momentum. A very sexual image started to form in her mind, which needed actualization: her eyes closed, accepting the kisses of her lover, she let her hand roam on the bed in search for their secret partner in lust.


“Tiens? Il est où?”
“ Il est pas sous tes fesses, par hasard ?”
Anna lifted her buttocks, just in case.
 “Non, je l’aurais senti quand même.”

John did not need to understand them to know his absence had been noted already. Running as fast as he could, he made his way through the thick carpet till he got under the wardrobe. Panting and sweating under the low wooden ceiling he turned round just in time to see two enormous naked feet land near the bed, shaking the ground.  He had to find an exit real fast.

“Regarde sous le lit, il a du tomber et se mettre en mouvement tout seul”.
Huge knees appeared , one after the other and soon Anna’s long black hair covered the carpet. A desperate John watched the enormous girl search under the bed for her favourite but rebellious plaything.
No too far, but still a serious challenge for his tiny legs on this treacherous surface, the entrance door was showing enough of a space at its bottom that he could squeeze under. On his left, nothing more than an old electrical plug and the four feet of the bedstand. This was no good. If only the girls had been at it longer, he thought, preparing himself for a mad rush. John was pretty athletic by nature and by practice, and he launched himself no barrels hold into a race for the door. He found himself quickly in the open, out of the shadows, and tripping in the carpet fibers in broad daylight. Behind him, large movements were occurring, sending tremors under his feet.

“Non, je le vois pas. Attends…”

The gigantic panel of wood of the door was now everything John could see. In front of him, the long horizontal slit at floor level seemed to come closer, but was dangerously narrow. John concentrated on keeping the rush going, his lungs on fire.

“Oh ! Il est là! Il court par terre!”

That was it, wasn’t it ? Two large tremors occurred somewhere back there. Then something flew on the right and suddenly a truck-size foot landed right in John’s past, bringing him to a halt, his body shaken by the short gust of air. A shadow covered the floor all around John’s heaving body.

“Mais enfin, où tu crois aller comme ca, toi?” 

Somewhere high above him a giggle erupted and John could do nothing but to look up at the inevitable. His gaze had to follow the impossible long calves, climb up the rounded hills of the thighs, make a detour by the archway of the naked crotch, to meet at last, beyond the cliff of the belly and the perky and yet massive breasts, the gaze of the smiling girl. The huge monument of flesh collapsed suddenly his direction and the crane-like pincers of her fingers covered all his vision. A second later, caught in the hot vice of the slender fingers, and swinging near a naked thigh, John Hingsley watched in despair the approaching bed, where an expectant Claire was looking at him, her glorious and vast naked body growing larger at every step.

Anna and Claire had an equal relationship. In spite of their very different personalities, they completed each other perfectly , Anna providing the impetus for their projects and dreams and Claire organizing their lives in the most efficient way. Their lovemaking was no exception to this harmonious symbiosis and each partner played their part to enhance the intimate experience. Claire tended to have the upper hand in their sexual sessions, a fact that pleased the more submissive Anna greatly, but which also explained the domination Anna also enjoyed on her little dildo, as if the dominance over this small life form was in a way a balancing act for her.

While Claire had turned fond of the little man’s abilities, she still wasn’t ready to leave it the front stage, especially during foreplay, and it’s only at the last stage, when desire had eroded her pride and hesitations, that she admitted him as player in their games. For all her dominance, she was not far from being addicted to the sensations provided by its little body in her intimate regions.

So it is that during the first moments of the intercourse, she often deliberately ignored the toy on the bed, satisfying her needs and love for her partner , unhindered by its little tantrums. Anna and Claire kept kissing each other, Anna keeping the toy in her closed hand while enjoying the light touch of Claire’s lips on her body.
After a few blissful moments, Claire felt the need to step up the session into something more up her alley.


Sandwiched between two navels and  crushed under Claire’s’ belly, John hadn’t particularly enjoyed the preludes of the giant girls love making.
At first, he had been confined in the closed fingers of Anna, as the girls had started to touch and kiss. As their contacts were turning into a more pressing affair, he had felt the fingers begin to squeeze him harder and harder, in accordance with their heated breathing. The warm touch of the rough skin on his body was sending him into serious sweating, and his beating of fists against the fingers had gone totally unnoticed.

After a while he was dropped carelessly on the bed, as Anna needed her hand to caress her lover, and John had found himself near two mountains, whose flesh and limbs were dominating him, as he lay confused near Anna’s waist. To the diminutive man, it was like seeing two huge dinosaurs in copulation. The vast bodies were intertwined, a confusion of heaving fleshy walls, curves, long limbs stretching in the distance. The odour of the two lovers was even becoming more pungent, as they squashed the mattress under their dangerous weights.
Loud squelching noises erupted from the motion and pressing of their sweaty skins. Sudden pillars were at times rising  in the air, as thighs ascended high above him, and then disappeared, as a leg extended. The ground under John was like a stormy sea, rising and dropping depending on their motions. John had to be carefull not to be swatted away by a suddenly moving arm or hand.

He was crawling away from the heaving hips threatening to  crush him, angling his path towards the side of the bed, when Anna’s whisper thundered suddenly.

“Attention, il va encore s’échapper.”

A giggle, a sudden shadow, and fingers were catching him. He was dropped onto the deep hollow of her Anna’s navel, and had just time to utter a last scream and prop his hands up before Claire lied down on her lover, imprisoning him between their bodies. He sure was going nowhere  now.

When at last the enormous weight lifted up, John, remained panting,  lying on the thick sweaty skin of the girl’s belly when Claire said something to Anna.

“Tiens-le une minute. Je reviens..”

While Anna casually took  him in her hand, John saw Claire get up, go to the suitcase, and remove two silky scarves from a side pocket. She came back smiling, and John positively heard a purr of pleasure coming from Anna’s lips. A second later, he watched from Anna’s nearly closed fist how Claire deftly attached the scarves to her lover’s wrists and then to the bed. A smiling Anna was lying on the bed, both hands attached and looking at her girlfriend with an intense expression of anticipated pleasure.

John did not like that one bit. He yelped when Claire took him from the shackled hand. He was being passed on like a vulgar object. None of the signs of life he had displayed so far were snatching him from the category of things. Seeing the giant girl attached to the bed, the nakedness of both lovers, the silky scarves, John truly understood his part in the moment, that of an accessory.  He felt tears of frustration coming to his eyes… He was brought to the end of the bed where Anna’s toes were twitching with excitement. The wrinkly and flagrant sole came to him like a moving wall. John gagged as he was used to caress the sole of the lying girl. His head was brought slowly to each toe (enormous painted boulders, each with a life of its own) and used to simulate a  mockery of a kiss (in fact his entire face was pushed hard against the grainy surface of the toes by the playful Claire.). Giggles and then a moan of pleasure travelled from afar, before he was brought to the other foot. In the distance, Anna’s was biting her lower lip.

There was much work to do and Claire was exhaustive. John was given the privilege to explore the long well-epilated calves of the French girl, was taken for a stroll on the inner thighs, his dragging feet on the hot soft skin in imitation of a walk, held as he was like a tiny puppet in Claire’s fingers. He could feel Anna’s gaze locked onto him as he was carefully set to hover over her waiting vulva. John had visited the place many times. He wasn’t too fond of it.
 A finger suddenly came behind his head and pressed his face adoringly into the pink flesh of a blood-gorged clitoris. Anna moaned even louder. John, his face and nose buried in the hot flesh could hear a loud breathing behind him, where an aroused Claire was trying to keep her excitement under manageable proportions.
A long stroke along the complex folds of Anna’s labia ended the first part of the game. He was then given a tour of Anna’s left nipple, while on his own left, the huge head of Claire ( a curtain of bright red-colored hair nearly hiding her face) was obviously taking care of the right nipple. The finger on his waist were applying a terrible crushing force on John’s body, but he was too busy fighting the other finger that kept pushing his head into the girls’ skin to really acknowledge the pain. Breathing was a more pressing issue.

“Ouvre la bouche…” whispered Claire, “Il est trop sec.”

“Bouche”… That means “Mouth”, thought John. He was getting fluent at the vocabulary of the body, exposed as he was to the sexual games of the French girls for the past month. And fair enough, emitting a voluptuous moan, a delighted Anna opened her mouth wide, closing her eyes. John saw the vast face below him come closer, and he protested madly as he was inserted into the wet cavern. For a few minutes, only the sloshing noise of  saliva, the hot rush of breathing was audible to John. The warm tongue explored his upper body, sucking him as deep as it could. John was nearly knocked out when, on taking him out of the mouth, Claire let his face bump into Anna’s lower teeth.

“N'oublie pas ses jambes” said Claire’s mouth just above him. This time, John was introduced feet first between Anna’s opening lips, his legs being sucked on thoroughly and covered in the warm ooze.
“Il est prêt là, fais le s’il te plait... Fais le maintenant...” whispered a near-swooning Anna. John felt the overwhelming impact of Anna’s blue eyes gazing at his saliva-covered body.

John watched Claire give a wink to the reclining petite brunette. Anna’s long body started to fly under his feet, as he was gently dragged , his legs dangling like a puppet’s, between the vast breasts, down the heaving belly, across the complex bush , and found himself again in front a pink, hungry sex. Claire held still him for a second while she lubricated the labia of her lover, and then John, still blindly refusing the reality of his plight, was pushed slowly into the hot and damp orifice.

Claire was careful not too loose her grip on the little toy as she inserted it in her lover. She knew Anna could get so wet, it was at times actually difficult to extract it again, so slippery it got. She worked slowly, pushing on the little feet, then pulling, and then when she felt the toy was fully active, she tongued it into the grateful vagina.
Looking at Anna’s blissful and perspiring face, Claire gently but firmly pressed her hand against her girlfriend’s vulva, to prevent the toy from getting out, and bringing her body back up along her lover’s kissed her passionately. .The sun was just disappearing under the now blood-coloured horizon, when Anna let out this near-plaintive scream of pleasure Claire loved so much.

A panting Anna was trying to recover from so much joy, her eyes glistening in the now dim light. Her hands were still hung by the scarves at the bedposts, and her naked body seemed to reflect the light from the sea, so shiny it now was with the exertion of pleasure. In her navel a small pool of sweat quivered in unison with her breathing. Claire was lying next to her, with, in her eyes, this look of triumph Anna knew so well, a little mark of vanity she was more than willing to forgive. The slow rhythm of the crashing waves was clearly audible in the cooling evening air that drifted in from the open French window. Anna breathed out slowly, enjoying the last remains of the orgasm, and she was already thinking of  the best way to repay her friend. They looked at each other and locked their lips in a long kiss. “Je t’aime” , she said gratefully to her beautiful lover.
Deep within her loins, Anna could still feel the tiny struggle of the toy, but it was like a soothing inner motion of her own body. She squeezed her thighs even tighter, and let  her vaginal muscles play gently with the small body inside, as if to extract the last drop of joy from the moment.

After a few minutes, Claire kissed her on the cheek and nudged her gently:
 “Hé, c’est mon tour maintenant, ma puce.” she said, pointing an accusing finger at Anna’s crotch. "Laisse-le sortir un peu. Il a du travail à faire.” Anna giggled and opened up her thighs while Claire freed her from her silken manacles.

John thought he would drown this time. The overwhelming flow of the inner juices, the relentless massaging from the hot wet walls around him, the total darkness and this infernal heat that was cooking him alive in the growling, sloshing, heaving cavern, all this, while not particularly different from the other orgasms, had today acquired a vicious finality. When the pressure disappeared and the entrance of the vagina finally relaxed, John had to fight his panic not to rush out screaming. Instead he slowly emerged, wet, smelly, humiliated to the core, and let himself drop on the drenched space of sheet between the still quivering hills of the vast thighs. Far away he could see a last twitch agitating the painted toes. He was trying to recover his breath, and to crawl away to the end of the bed when fingers picked him up, carried him over a landscape of feminine nakedness and limbs and bellies and started to press his face and torso against Claire’s burgeoning clitoris.
Above, beyond the hairy bush , the two  lovers had resumed their kisses.

As Claire came violently nearly twenty minutes later, the toy in full struggle within her vagina, it was obvious to the two girls, this was going to be a marvellous holiday.