- Text Size +

THE SCHEDULE     Part One

 

Two  weeks before D1.

John Hingsley looked at his watch, and winced slightly when he realized how late this was running. The voice of the presenter was droning on, filling the room with stats, projections, curves and financial figures. From time to time the light tapping of his ruler on the plastic surface of the screen was disturbing the general drowsiness in the room. John was getting impatient, unhappy that he was the last person due to present his report to the board.
Shafts of light pierced through the close shutters of the meeting room, the sun at its highest in the sky. John opened his gold-lined agenda for the tenth times and perused through the busy schedule. This board meeting was eating up his time on the next meeting. Later, at 3:00 pm, he’d have to go and visit a partner downtown, and explain (again) the general strategy that he had planned for the next quarter. At 6.00 pm, Mason was to take him to the airport , just in time for the flight to Beijing. The flight was scheduled for 9:30 pm.
The briefest of smile appeared on his lips, as he thought of the coup he was preparing there, and that would push the corporation‘s envelop far beyond the scope of its current capabilities. He closed the agenda and forced his attention to the immediate speech ahead.


D1, 11:00am

Anna was pleased with herself. She had the feeling that in more ways than one, this particular purchase was introducing her at last to the real adult life she’d always envisioned for herself. She no longer was a shy student, struggling with all the inadequacies of a young woman coming to terms with her independence and the emotional turmoil of a new and unexpected love life. She was now a responsible person , in charge of her own life, in control of her needs and with the means to accomplish her desires and dreams.
The little package, by way of coincidence, or by its nature, encapsulated her desire to be free at last from the last shreds of adolescence.  As she walked the sunny streets back to her home, her mind was full of anticipation for the evening’s meeting she had planned with Claire. She was besotted with her new lover, and it seemed to her life had found its true meaning, in the budding relationship she had at last brought to full light. Her short and frilly miniskirt flew around her slander waist and tanned thighs, and Anna walked a path framed by the many turning heads of admiring men (and, she hoped, women too).

 

Two weeks before D1

The flight to Beijing had been tiring as hell, and the comfy chairs of the business class compartment hadn’t helped much in finding any sleep. No wonder the meeting he held that afternoon hadn’t produced the enthusiasm he had expected: he had been slow and unconvincing, his speech somewhat slurred by the fatigue and the jetlag. Still he knew he had scored a few points. Slowly or not his plan was starting to bear fruits. In the taxi that brought him to the Hilton, John checked the schedule. He was due to meet Mr Wan She at 9:00 pm for an informal talk about the financing of the project. And at 11:00, he was to meet with Steven to liaise with the main office. The day was far from being over.


D1, 1:00 pm

The little man was perfect. Anna had opened the box she had collected at the third party address (she never dared to give her own). And here it was, looking back at her, seemingly a toy but already beating his tiny fists against the transparent moulding that imprisoned him. She had been afraid at first to touch him but when she did, extracting him from the box and holding its inconsequential  weight in her hand, she had felt elated by the accuracy of the model, and the warmth it even radiated between her fingers. They hadn’t exaggerated their claim to likeness:  it was, for all purposes and semblances, the exact replica of a man, in all its anatomical details. Anna never knew bio-engineering had made such progress.

Anna was somehow intimidated and perplex at first. She examined him, manipulated him, feeling the tiny strength of his struggle (this had been advertised as a real plus for stimulation, and she could see already how it would enhance the experience). It was strange to see him adjust to its environment, when she let him roam on the table, and she keenly observed its reactions. The little man really looked shocked and stared at her and at the room with incredulity, it seemed. Anna was also surprised at how turned on she actually was by the presence of the toy. Sure, she’s bought it for that very purpose, but had somehow been expecting disappointment, or even a private embarrassment. But she had fantasised enough about it , and now that she owned one, she realized she really was fascinated by the idea. She picked up her agenda and checked her schedule for the day. She had no immediate plans and Claire wouldn’t be there before later in the evening. Picking up the running toy, and tentatively tasting its skin on her tongue, Anna thought it was probably better to test it before her lover came by.

She went to the bathroom, taking the toy with her, and had a quick shower. The toy ran around her feet under the heavy jets of water, as she refreshed herself, and its clumsy running down there between her feet made  her giggle. As she observed his panicky retreats from her moving feet (truck-sized, to the small toy) she felt a strong surge of desire swell at her loins. This fetish of hers was now truly coming alive, and her body responded to that sight in no uncertain way. The man kept falling on the wet white tiles, picking himself up in a hurry, as her large toe nudged him down again and again. It was positively adorable. She dried herself up, picked up the escaping toy that was trying to hide behind the toilet seat, and went to her bedroom. Dropping the towel she had draped around her waist, Anna lied naked on the bedcover and slowly brought the little man to her breast…

 

One week before D1.

The alarm clock ringing had shot like a cannonball through John’s dreams. It took him a minute to recover from the confusion and realize the insistent ringing came from somewhere on the left of the bed. The hotel room was still dark, but a dim light was already shimmering from behind the heavy curtains. John had a quick shower, a quick breakfast and re-arranged his schedule for the day. He would have no free time today before 1:00 am the next morning, and he needed to be sharp, sharper than he had been for the introductory meeting yesterday. He decided to forfeit the visio-conference at 8:00 am and go instead  to the hotel gym, to get some energy and clarity. For the 10:00 am meeting at the business centre. He could not afford to be sloppy again this time.

The hotel gym was opened but deserted and an unobtrusive music played from hidden loudspeakers. John selected a steep slope and a fast rhythm on the walking machine, and, setting the agenda in front of him, quickly reviewed the day’s tasks, as the machine gathered momentum. He had been running for twenty minutes, keeping an eye on the heartbeat counter, when someone entered the room. John absentmindedly watched the woman in the mirror, as she seemed to make up her mind for one of the machines. She was not particular pretty , and after a few seconds, he had returned to concentrating on his running, forgetting all about her.  It’s only after a few minutes, that he realized he could not hear anything from the girl in the room. He lifted his gaze and saw her standing right behind him, with some sort of remote control thing in her hand. She was looking at his turned back. “May I help you with…” started John, pushing on the red button of the emergency stop of the runner. He had run enough for today anyway.
“You will do fine, yes” said the woman. She had a slight foreign accent. A bright light exploded between John’s eyes, and he barely felt his body dropping to the floor before he blanked out.

D1 ,  around 2:00 pm.

 After the initial surprise and shock on opening the box a few hours ago, Anna had hesitated and wondered about the best way to go about it. She had never taken such serious measures for self - satisfaction, and felt weird and a bit ashamed about it. Was it OK to indulge that much in this fantasy?  But the shower and the little display of life it had shown between her naked feet had brought the desired effect. She felt more in control, and ready to give a new acquisition a go. 

Obviously, she hesitated again , when she found herself alone on the bed with the toy sitting on her belly. Its little private life seemed at first to clash with her own personal needs. She felt like she was about to force herself onto an actual person, so real were his demeanour and expressions.  So, to break the ice further, she just kept the tiny man on her belly, while she quickly perused through the manual that came in the box. It was not really helpful, apart from giving some vague advice about the maintenance of the toy (this reading admittedly brought down Anna’s eagerness a notch, but also her anxiety …)  She decided then  it was high time to take some action.

When she took its wriggling body in her hand , (preventing it from falling over the edge of the bed, as it had already jumped from her belly onto the bedcover), a surge of heat washed across her body and she nearly bit her lower lip in excitation. It seemed silly, but she actually started by introducing herself to the little man, whispering softly and mentally scolding herself for this lunacy. Still, she thought accurately that it would bring some intimacy between them, never mind if it wasn’t able to understand. And then she started to talk to it more and more confidently, getting in a playful mood, while petting him and stroking him. His body was tone perfect, lean and the guy would have been a real looker if he had existed in real size. The expression on the minute face was priceless, a mix of confusion and terror and, she hoped, worship already. It kept trying to wriggle away from her grip, or to run away from her on the bed, but the booklet had been pretty specific about this, and stated this agitation was quite normal at the start of the toy’s life.


She manipulated it heavily at first, feeling that by dangling it like this she was taking control of this little body, and slowly her inadequate awkwardness disappeared (how can one be shy in front of a dildo, however sophisticated it may be? That thought made her smile).  She began to apply its muscular torso on the tip of her nipple, in a slow rotating motion. The toy looked at her with shock in its eyes, emitting some tiny squeaky screams. It was just fascinating. Then she rubbed his tiny pelvis (every organ was so perfectly rendered!) against the tip of her tongue, feeling the tiny hands beating against her nose. Delicately holding him between two fingers, she massaged her left nipple with his wet lower body for a dreamy moment, her other hand becoming busy elsewhere and her mind sinking in the strange meanders of her fetish. Her nipples hardened in an instant and she started to apply more pressure. There was nothing artificial about the contact of his skin against her nipple. It felt right, it felt warm and it felt just as alive as any lover she ever had. Anna, delighted , introduced the toy to the rest of her body.

She had always been partial to a gentle stroking of her inner thigh. She slowly dragged the tiny body between this sensitive area and the palm of her hand, as if treading dough. The jostling motion created lots of little squeal from the small toy, and the closer she got to the junction between her thigh and her crotch, the more aroused she felt. However she made a point of delaying the moment of letting it come into contact with her labia. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the sensations of this warm pliable body against her soft thigh. Even her fingers seemed to be electrically charged against the delicate touch of the toy. Her mind wandered off again, putting now a familiar face on the tiny features of the toy, and as a result, her desire grew and grew. Still, she fought some more against the surge of her body, and in the silken silence of the well lit room, she forced herself to delay the moment, by allowing the tiny toy to lie a moment on her dark bush. She watched dreamily as its tiny hands clutched at her hairs, while it tried to find its footing in the lush ground. Her face blushing slightly, but very much aroused and ready now, she actually told her miniature lover what she was about to do with him.


D1, same time

Ever since the kidnapping, John had felt utterly helpless, trapped in a mould of plastic and then shipped like a vulgar parcel to god knows where. His captors had said nothing, or if they had, it was all in Mandarin language and it had been lost to him. He had seen at least six people doing the “handling”, and several men had been treated just like him, and encased alive in their own packaging. None of them suffered from thirst or hunger, as the shrinking had got rid of these non-essential biological functions. This was terrifying to John, as it really felt as if he had really entered  the realm of inanimate objects. Yet he was able to think, to feel, and to move. He just did not seem to need nourishment any more. Speech was no longer an option either.

But beyond that grim processing and the unbelievable reality of his size, the greatest shock of all was this gigantic body that seemed to be now the entire focus of his existence. It wasn’t even as if he was really dealing with a person. He had totally failed to communicate his humanity to the young woman who had collected him, (to add to the difficulty, he had quickly surmised the foreign language she used was French, of which he knew very little) and the strange relationship between him and the girl had nothing human about it. He was a mere object to her, and her body was the much larger object he had to deal with. In spite of the obvious intimacy, there was no room for John Hingsley in this world of giants. Only his body seemed required, and only inasmuch at it served this woman’s body needs. John Hingsley, with his dreams and aspirations, was truly lost.,

 

The sight of her face looming over him as she had first opened the box had nearly blown his mind, but it was nothing compared to the fear and awe he had felt when, standing on the soap holder in her shower, he had seen the vast curtain move aside in a din of plastic rustling and her gigantic naked body enter the unreal white place, filling up all space. Her vast naked belly, the overhanging breasts far above, the full and curvy hips that suddenly came level to his eyes, the entire threatening mountain of flesh that closed in on him had left him shaken and utterly helpless. A minute later, running between the feet of the girl, he had seen rivulets of soapy waters larger than him run down the tall thighs and calves that dominated his desperately small frame like streams running down the face of a mountain. The sound of the multiple cataracts around and above him had been deafening , no less that the sloshing of the threatening soles of the vast feet on the hard inundated floor. To avoid being stunned to detah by the intermittent waterfalls, John had had no choice but to seek refuge between the legs of the giant girl.  But then the toes had come looking for him, hunting him like a cat would the proverbial mouse and the cruel game had brought him to near exhaustion…


Her body was his only landscape, a round, pale, enormous mass of warm feminine flesh. She had set him on her belly, and he could feel the intense warmth of her skin under his feet, and on his entire body. The ground itself was alive with powerful under currents, tremors, and undulations, revealing the massive biology beneath. At some stage John heard the deep rumbling of a bowel movement right under him. This body he was on was large enough to consume many things larger than him, and for a second, he had felt the cold fear of the prey under the gaze of its predator. But the two eyes that considered him now were expressing a quite different type of hunger. It wasn’t less frightening. A stunning whisper had come down from the full lips  beyond the slope of the breasts, and John, in the midst of the foreign words, caught her name: Anna.

 John did try and escape, jumping from the height of her belly onto the immense plain of the bed, while the girl was reading the manual that had accompanied him in his journey, but a moment later, he was being pressed on the hard and complex surface of a large nipple. The grip of the fingers was rough and oppressing, but the contact on the hardening nipple was even more violent, as it stroked his body and face. The womanly scent of her skin pervaded the air around him, her body heat, from the breast itself and from her fingers, made him sweat profusely. His screams not only went un-responded, but apparently were just enhancing the girl’s enthusiasm.

Nothing John did to protest his inhuman treatment seemed to be noted by the young woman bent on using him. He had hurt his fists on the hard skin of her nose, while his genitals were nearly crushed by the wet and warm slab of her tongue. He had breathed the hot air coming out of the frightening mouth, his heart racing at the view of the tombstone-sized teeth. A minute later he was leaving a wet trail against another hardened nipple and the world was once again a confusion of pink skin and warm pressure.

Her thighs were warm and soft and John had ample time to measure their unbelievable length, as his body and face were sunk into the pliant flesh. Gasping for air, he had glimpses of the vast near-vertical pillar he was dragged upon repeatedly, his stomach lurching at every stroke. The girl's skin, so soft looking from a distance, was now a rough surface, whose repeated contact started to painfuly heat his own skin. At the lower end of the strokes, he could feel the damp heat coming from the nether regions he was sure to visit in a moment.

D1, 4:00 pm

After a long foreplay, Anna was ready for him for now, and she applied the little body to her clitoris, gently at first, then more and more fiercely. It felt heavenly to her, the toy having a wonderful suppleness and warmth to it. Its movements and seemingly rebellious behaviour made it unpredictable, delightfully alive, and even more so arousing. When she introduced it into herself, the sensations obliterated the bed, the room, the universe, in their enchanting intensity. The very struggle of the toy was hitting all the right places in her vagina, the intimacy of his body details against her inner vagina walls was creating all sorts of unlikely stimulii. Moaning, buckling, surfing the wondrous waves of pleasures triggered by the toy, Anna day dreamed in her ecstasy that its was not a toy at all, but a real man , lost inside her, fighting for his life. The fetish part of her brain enhanced all the pleasure tenfold, leading her to the inevitable orgasm.


D1,  same time

John gagged on the vision of the enormous vulva that was closing onto him. He had always enjoyed the sight of a female sex, was not squeamish about its functions, and peculiarities and shapes. But this, this was now a sight beyond belief. The huge bulbous clitoris throbbing out of it sheath of skin, the convoluted shapes of the long and protruding labia looming towards him, the whitish ooziness that betrayed the inner world behind the folds, the whole musty, heady flagrant organ was too enormous and alien to behold. The crevasse of flesh in front of him would hardly seem to be part of a human body, if it wasn’t for the presence of the feminine fingers that stroked the bush above it, or the long pillars of the opened thighs. John’s mind went into frenzy mode, and he beat desperately his fists against the fingers that held him, screaming at the top of his voice.


The wet burgeoning clitoris hit him like a moving truck squarely in the face. The fingers that pressed on his waist wasted no time in dragging his entire body over the organ, shaking his ribs, nearly twisting his neck. The smell was overpowering. Somewhere in the distance, a thunderous series of moans had started. John tried to push himself away from the monstrous clitoris and the long wet labia he was prodded into. But his arms were no match to the mighty hand behind his body. Rosy folds, hairs, white blobs of ooze, and complex skin crevices were passing repeatedly in front of his eyes, and his face was pressed harder and harder into the hot folds. The whole cliff ahead seemed to have come alive and possessed its own motion, the plain of the bed below creaking under the monumental shifting weight. John was feeling the strain on his internal organs of the ever accelerating rhythm of the stroking, and was fearing / hoping his neck would eventually give way to the nightmarish pressure.

Then it stopped. Shaken and now slobbering, John was allowed to gape for a quiet moment at the long labia of the young woman, while a hand appeared suddenly from over the hairy  edge of the fleshy wall, and extended two fingers towards the entrance of the wet vagina. He  looked aghast at the stretching opening that revealed itself, rosy, pungent, deep, and filled already with a semi-transparent liquid. The ground of the tubular opening seemed to throb with a quick and insistent life of its own. Strands of mucous liquid linked the walls in a fragile and temporary web. “No. I don’t want to go there, please” thought the desperate toy..

A  haggard John Hingsley , cunning business man, social ladder climber, ambitious careerist, and man of the world, started to howl like a mad man, as his head entered slowly into the shadow of the wet and hungry vagina, The rosy inner walls, with their many ridges and  recesses, seemed to absorb his scream, lost as it was already among the various slosh and  suction noises that came from inside. The mass of the large fingers had left his waist to now act as ram behind him, pushing him deep in the cave. His face dragging in the liquid that covered the hot floor, his hands vainly trying to find purchase on the pulsating walls, but encountering nothing but hot viscous flesh, John screamed, and screamed, and swallowed creamy discharges and fought and howled, as darkness began to engulf him. Around him the huge organ was alive with tremors, the walls closing on him, then receding. Somewhere ahead, from the depths, came a strong rumbling, echoing through vast spaces lying beyond the cave and revealing enormous biological functions within the gargantuan body that entrapped him. Lost in the inner flesh, John truly felt absorbed by the vast being of the young woman. Loosing track of the situation, certain he was was being buried alive forever in the hot moist flesh, John Hingsley howled and frantically started to kick and punch and fumble in the dark. Behind him the large fingers had clenched the opening shut, and the moans of the delighted young woman rumbled to John’s ears from all directions….


D1, same time

Reclining on her bed, breathing slowly now, a sheen of sweat on her brow, Anna was overjoyed by the experience. This had been liked nothing an ordinary dildo would have provided. She was now totally oblivious of her previous shame and embarrassment at the purchase,  and could only congratulate herself on her initiative to acquire this extremely expensive, but oh so worthwhile item.

Looking at her watch, she decided, she would never been able to wait till Claire was here later to try it again. Feeling the heat returning to her loins, and ignoring the desperate (and very realistic) screams of the wondrous toy, Anna started to slowly  feed it again to her expectant sex.

 


End of part one.