- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Crazyguy225 has rekindled my interest in Azur Lane with this story idea.  AL has so many great girls that I had to leave behind, it's good to know more have joined the roster.

Beyond the battles against the Siren threat, there is more pressure weighing on the shoulders of the Commander in charge of the joint naval fleet of Azur Lane.  Even with all the different factions putting aside their differences to face a common threat, the complex and bloody history of former enemies isn’t always easily forgotten.  Thankfully, most of the shipgirls are quick to put the past behind them and accept the ships that they fought against mere months ago, but the friction between factions cannot be ignored.


Especially after once breaking their alliance with Azur Lane, the Sakura Empire, Iron Blood, and the nations that joined their Crimson Axis are viewed with mistrust and suspicion by the higher command of Azur Lane.  This only adds to the stress of the lone Commander tasked with overseeing the day-to-day management and deployment of the Azur Lane forces.  Even with the support of all the other shipgirls and delegating duties to those most capable of managing things like supply lines, maintenance, research and development, education, training, reconnaissance, and so, so much more, the paperwork is never light and days far, far too short.


As the sounds of Manjuu chirping and the light of the sun filled the room, the Commander was roused from a shallow sleep, his body sore and stiff from weeks of late nights and early mornings.  However, with all the major operations lately and the preparations for more to come, if it meant as many of the girls going out to fight came back, the sacrifice is worth every ache.


Stretching to loosen stiffened muscles and joints, as the Commander opened his eyes to greet the day and the room came into focus, something became immediately clear.  Huh?  Was the ceiling always so high, or am I just tired?  With the ceiling above them looking like it was hundreds of feet away, the chilly morning air brought his attention to his body and the realization that he was covered by neither his bedding nor even his pajamas!  Laying in the expanse of sheets between his blankets and pillows, his empty sleepwear rose around him.  Huh!?  What the hell is going on!?  Am I still asle-!?


“My darling human, morning has come once more.  Let us rise with the sun and begin your day by giving me a foot rub.”  Opening the door, two girls with long, white hair entered the room the one with a white rose growing out of her left eye and in an elegant, form-fitting white outfit announcing their presence.  


The area between her detached, frilly collar and low-cut, one-piece corset revealed ample amounts of her well-endowed bosom while the sharp angle of the crotch left her hips and waist completely exposed.  A frilly, short train gave off the impressing that she was wearing some sort of wedding dress, attach at her hips by small metal faulds connected by two straps of white leather that crossed over one another over her crotch with a golden cross-shaped ornament to hold them in place.


“After that, you can… oh my!  Something seems a little different about you today, my dear human.”  As the two approached the Commander’s bed, however, they found a miniature version of their commanding officer lying naked in his bed.  “You are not harmed in any way, are you?”  Speaking sweetly, the blue-eyed girl’s gentle words were betrayed by the mischievous expression on her face as she smirked down at the tiny human.


Before she could get an answer though, the nearly identical-looking girl in a black dress that’s hem came down to barely cover her rear who entered the room with her grabbed the confused, shrunken human and held him up to her crimson eye.  “Emden doesn’t see anything wrong with the Commander.  If anything, this size fits him much better.  Now you can no longer run from Emden, you poor, pitiable human.”  Tightening her grip on her tiny prize, she smiled darkly at him.  “Not that you could have gotten away from Emden anyway.”


“Careful, you wouldn’t want to hurt the little darling.”  Reaching up to her mirrored twin’s clenching fist, the girl in white opened the one in black’s hand and plucked the sore human from her.


Well, this is great…  today is Emden’s turn to be my Secretary Ship, so I thought we’d be able to get more done with the two of them working together.  The Commander thought as he caught his breath from having the air squeezed from him, looking at the two who had far more power over them now.


Born from an anomaly of a Wisdom Cube attempting to create a kansen based on the history of the light cruiser ‘Emden’.  Both the Dresden-class and Königsberg-class ships manifested together, giving birth to the white and black Emden at the same time.  Like their Wisdom Cube, the two shipgirls share a near-identical appearance with inverted features or design choices, such as the color of their outfits, the color of their eyes, and the placement of the rose that has grown out of one of them.  While neither claimed to be the ‘true Endem’, the black one was silhouetted in a strange, transient haze and had red cracks spreading from her left eye.


However, the nigh-transient aspect of her being didn’t stop Endem from physically enforcing her will on her commanding officer.  “Well, what should we do with this sweet, little human?  There is still plenty of work to get through today?”  She asked.


“Hmm…  You are right. I suppose we have no choice but to take turns fulfilling this one’s duties.”  Emden says after thinking about it for a moment.  “However, we cannot let our little darling out of this room.  We wouldn’t want anything to happen to the poor thing or risk someone else finding out too soon.”  Giggling with her darker intentions unmasked, the azure-eyed girl handed the shrunken officer back to her black and red mirror.  “For now, I’ll go make sure this morning’s work gets done, and this afternoon I’ll leave it to you.  Please, do try to not break the little darling, okay?”  Deciding on a course of action promptly, Emden swiftly left the room, glancing back at the concerned, frightened face of the Commander as she closed the door.  Ufufu.  I’ll leave my little darling with Emden for now.  After spending a morning with her it’ll be more clear to whom the little dear should submit.


Ufufu.  Giving Emden hours alone with the Commander?  By the time she comes back, Emden will have this pitiable, adorable creature kissing her toes.  With her more gentle double out of the picture for a bit, the crimson-eyed cyclopean girl held up the one, non-kansen being on the entire base that also just so happened to be the object of over 90% of the shipgirls’ affections.  A blush bloomed on her cheeks as she thought about training and keeping the Commander close at all times.  If Emden’s sweet human stays this way, we’ll be more than just ‘close’.


Emden, you need to listen to me.  This could be some sort of Siren attack or-whoa!?”  Trying to reason with the darker half of the shipgirl, the Commander was swiftly silenced as she raised an arm and pressed him into her armpit.


“Emden will concern herself with what those annoying pests might or might not be doing, sweet little human.  As the one that stands above you, it is Emden’s responsibility to make sure none but Emden messes with, or controls you.  Your only concerns, from now on as it should have been from the moment Emden graced you with her presence, will be familiarizing yourself with the bodies of those whom you serve.”  Rubbing the shrunken man’s body into her underarm, the black-dressed girl resisted the ticklish feeling of his struggles and lowered her arm to trap him in her heat, sweat, and scent.  Though with the day only just beginning, it was more the scent of her body wash that surrounded her commanding officer and filled his lungs. “Besides, it is as Emden said.  If you leave this room, there is a greater chance of others realizing what has happened to you.  Until you submit to Emden, you cannot leave.  Now, Emden permits you to enjoy her scent but you must also not forget your place, little human.  Massage Emden’s body, and do not keep me waiting.  We have much more to do, learn your master’s scent while you work.”


Laying down on the Commander’s bed, Emden hummed happily as she so easily held him in place.  Humans are weak and helpless without the protection of the kansen, so they really should learn their place already, but especially the Commander needed to accept that he belonged to Emden.


It’s not as if there is any end to the benefits.  Being able to touch our skin and being given even a bit of our attention should already be reward enough.  Emden will love you forever, my sweet human.  Accept it, and struggle only when we ask you to.  Seeing an arm breach up from the crease of her shoulder where her arm pressed against her body, Emden smiled and effortlessly shoved it back in with the poke of a finger.  “Emden will tell you when you can come out, ‘Commander’.  Ufufufu.”




It was difficult to build up a sweat so early in the morning without the intention to do so.  As one of the kansen that behaves and presents themselves as a high-class lady, Emden wasn’t one of the more physically diligent shipgirls that woke up early to practice their martial arts or exercise.


Because of this, the scent that the shrunken commanding officer of the Azur Lane base was forced to breathe in only mildly carried her actual aroma in the form of a distinctly non-floral, slightly salty undertone that was overpowered by the light and flowery smell of the body soap she bathed with.  The heat increasing about him and the formation of perspiration could surely rectify that, as he struggled to free himself from the prison of smooth, soft flesh.  However, when he felt the cool kiss of the morning air caress his arm for a moment, it was swiftly pushed back into the crease he had worked so hard to free it from.


Emden!  Let me go!  It’s hard to breathe in here!  Desperate to get out of the girl’s underarm regardless, the Commander squirmed and fought with all his strength.  Even if it didn’t smell foul, there was a dangerously low amount of oxygen for him to breathe and the gentle aroma coming from her body was a poor replacement.  We need to alert the base.  Tell the rest of the Iron Blood, the Royal Navy, the Eagle Union, and the Sakura Empire!  I’m sure even if we can’t figure out how this happened, Akashi or someone can get me back to normal.


It was an unprecedented emergency, and he couldn’t even check to see if anyone else on the base or from higher in the chain of command was affected as well.  Instead, he was stuck in the armpit of one of his shipgirls, lost in a dark, moist, restrictive prison that smelt of roses and sea salt.  But the worst was yet to come, as time ticked by with him unable to free himself, the amount of sweat forming around him slowly built up until it began to cover his nose.


EmdenEmden!?  Come on, let me go!  I…  I can’t breathe…  Resisting the urge to open his mouth, the shrunken man desperately clawed at his captor’s flesh, but that only made her squeeze tighter, spasm a bit in a fit of giggles, and create more sweat.  On the verge of passing out, his jaw loosened, and a trickle of the salty liquid flowed into his mouth.  Quickly swallowing it before he could properly register its taste, he drank enough to clear a void around his mouth and nose to inhale deeply, getting a concentrated dose of her pheromones and natural perfume along with just enough precious oxygen to keep cognitive functions.  Unfortunately for him, just one breath required clearing more of the perspiration as Emden’s body was in no short supply of it.  I can’t believe I have to do this…




After what felt like an eternity of futile resistance, Emden smiled in satisfaction as the feather-light caresses of her Commander’s tongue tickled her underarms.  He was lapping up her sweat and drowning in her scent, embraced on all sides by her body and heat with no escape, as it should be.  He need only submit to her and everything will be perfect.  “However, taking an hour to accept your master’s generosity is a bit irksome, you pathetic little human.  You should know better than to upset your superiors.”  Though she was enjoying his ticklish squirming and devoted playful licking, it didn’t change the fact that he didn’t do so by her command.


Having such control over the Commander and training him was more exciting than she had anticipated, so while he was teasing her with his weak protests, her body was becoming more aroused, heated, and therefore sweaty.  It was only when he could no longer breathe comfortably did he begin to lick her flesh, which was a step in the right direction, but ultimately not what she wanted.  What she wanted was unquestioning obedience, not a desperate last resort.


“Hmph!  How dare you take so long to accept Emden’s kindness.  It’s not as if we accept any pathetic creature as our own, allowing them to touch our body.  Pitiable human, it appears that Emden must first demonstrate how fortunate you have been.”  Getting up, the white-haired sadist went over to the small desk and chair next to the Commander’s bed, casually pursuing the bookshelf until she found a title that seemed interesting.  Pulling out the chair, she place the book on the desk and then pulled her commanding officer free of her moist underarm.  “Had you behaved as you should, Emden was going to reward you with her chest.  We’ve seen you staring multiple times, sweet little human, ufufu.”  She said, giggling seductively as she sunk two fingers into her soft, deep cleavage and created a void space between her mammaries.


Gaining his bearing after being so quickly dragged back into the morning light, the Commander froze when he saw the gap created for him.  By human standards, both Emden’s had fairly large chests, and well-proportioned figures to compliment them, but there were many kansen on base that utterly dwarfed them by comparison.  Though, at his current size, the shrunken man had never seen breasts as lager as the ones before him now.  He wasn’t quite as tall as her thumb, so she could easily bury him in her bosom and none would be the wiser.  “Emden, w-wait.  Let’s j-jus-ahhhhhhhhh!”


However, despite his earnest rest for her to listen to him, the light cruiser released him, letting him fall to the seat cushion below.  He should be fine from this height, so now, pitiable human, are you ready for your next task?  Anxious to carry out her next act of ‘retraining’, Emden stepped in front of the chair and pulled up the back of her micro-mini dress, letting the slightly chilly air caress more than the bottom half of her rear.  “Be sure to show your appreciation and affection properly this time, sweet little human.  Emden would hate to have to increase the severity of your next punishment.”


His fall softened by the cushion of his desk chair, the Commander was still a bit disoriented from the fall as she attempted to get to his feet.  Before he could, however, an imposing shadow fell over him, drawing his gaze skyward, stunning him into inaction at the worst possible times.  Two plump cheeks of flawless, porcelain flesh formed a ceiling that was rapidly falling toward him.  Her dainty fingering sank into the incredible softness of her backside as she spread them to reveal the thin strip of black fabric that was typically hidden away.  Her feminine sex was squished by the strap keeping the last bit of modesty Emden had, though there was little to be left to the imagination for its shape and softness by how much the contours were shown through its shape.  Before darkness once again took him, he could make out at the edges of her thong-like garment, the light pink fringes of her anus peaking out, with the orifice itself hidden but falling directly on him.  “N-No!  Emde-!”


Hearing little more than a squeak of terror before feeling the shrunken human’s head impact with her sensitive backdoor, Emden giggled as she imaged his expressions and position from how he felt under her.  Because she had spread her rear, the majority of her butt cheeks were resting on either side of the Commander but as soon as she released them and wiggled un the seat to get comfortable, he was caught between them and lifted from the seat, completely consumed by her rear.


“My, how generous Emden is, wouldn’t you agree, little one?  Though she said she was going to punish you, Emdem has allowed you to touch her backside instead.  You must feel so grateful to have such a generous ower.  Well, Emden wishes to read for a bit, but that doesn’t mean you may slack off.”  Reaching under her butt, the domineering shipgirl poked at the tiny man, making sure she was flush with the tightly stretched strip of cloth that acted as a barrier between him and her.  “Enjoy yourself, but do not stop massaging, pitiable human.  Emden has a generous reward if you do, and a final punishment if you do not.”


Settling in to read her book, Emden smiled as she felt the Commander start to move.




Buried and crushed by an irresistible weight resting on him, the shrunken man wasn’t afforded the freedom to wiggle, squirm or move in any way at all.  Unlike with the Königsberg-class light cruiser’s armpit, Emden’s rear entertained no idea of freedom for him in the slightest.  It was a wonder that he didn’t pop from the pressure bearing down on him, though the sweltering heat was bordering on his level of tolerance and breathing as an involuntary action no matter how necessary.  It was more than just her sweat and body wash that was seeping into his lungs this time.  A dizzying, noxious, almost addictive stench was slipping through the threads of her thong from the sealed orifice on the other side, and there was nothing he could do but breathe it in.


Having raised his hands in a vain attempt to protect himself, or perhaps in that moment he had entertained the idea of being able to hold the gigantic girl’s plump rear up, one of his hands had slipped behind the thin piece of clothing, making contact with her more rubbery-feeling skin of her anus, and directly connecting him to the warmer flesh.  With how easily his face pressed into her body, and the potent stench that was wafting into his nose, his face was at the epicenter of her anus, and every twitch and quiver assured him that if it wasn’t for the thin barrier, it would likely attempt to consume him whole.


I doubt I’d be able to stop it, too.  Since attempts to free himself only served to tire him out, the commanding officer of the naval base was trying to distract himself while he waited for Emden to set him free, but her body wasn’t going to be ignored so easily.  The soft folds that were embracing his legs were heating up and Emden herself was shifting in her seat periodically.  He could hear some of the functions of her body, though the inner workings of a kansen were still mysterious to him given some of the foods and drinks they consumed.


While the shipgirls were supplied with dishes like the Naval curry, Royal gourmet, and Full course meals, as well as treats like fruits, cookies, candies, and teas, the staple foods they most consumed were the plentiful Oxy Cola, the mysterious Secret coolant, and Torpedo tempura.  He had made the mistake of trying the girls’ foods once before and was sick for the following couple days.  It was just another reminder that, regardless of how human those girls looked, the kansen were fundamentally different from the one they fought for.  Not that he saw them as monstrous or treated them like living weapons for it, since their sentience, free will, and emotions couldn’t be questioned.


Even if some of the more… intense emotions can make it a bit difficult to manage sometimes.  There was no doubt in his mind that other girls on the base would take advantage of his situation like Emden and Emden are.  Especially among her fellow Iron Blood leadership, several of the Sakura Empire elite, and even a few in the Royal Navy and Eagle Union would jump at the chance.  But I can’t let her have her way.  Slipping up even a bit here will only embolden her.  I have to stay strong.




Unable to immerse herself in the book she picked out, Emden couldn’t keep her attention off the fragile, vulnerable human she was attempting to break in order to make submit to her will.  He was completely surrounded by her aft, pathetically unable to free himself and his weak breathing was slightly making it through her clothes to her quivering flesh.  Yet, he wasn’t giving in to blissful despair.


My sweet, weak little human, why do you resist?  Emden will take care of all of your needs, crush all of your enemies, and fulfill the desires you are unaware of yourself.  Just give in, learn your place and Emden will reward you with pleasure you’d never imagine in your wildest dreams!  Her frustration was growing doubly so, as the irritation of something so powerless resisting her generosity was coupled with the arousal that came from humiliating her commanding officer.  It shouldn't have even gotten to this.  She had commanded him to submit to her, and that should have been the end of it.  As entertaining as it was to watch his flustered attempts to deny her, now that he lost that one aspect he had over her, his height, he should have just fallen in line and allowed her to comfort and break him.  “I grow tired of this farce, pitiable human.  Emden has told you your station is under us.  If you are still unconvinced, then you leave me no choice…”  Rolling onto one cheek, Emden reached into her butt crack and pulled the tiny, naked man from the hot and sweaty crevice.  He was listless, panting, and looking oh-so helpless but his will had yet to be broken.


Emden…  S-Stop this…”  He said weakly, not struggling in the least.  I need to get her to stop…  If this keeps up.  While her frustration was evident, years of keeping a cool head were serving him well now.  He had no way of knowing exactly what his face currently looked like, but not showing how worried, panicked, or exhausted was old hat to him now, even as he began to reach his limits.  His lungs were still filled with the scent of her butt and it had gotten him more aroused than he cared to admit.


Naively though, Emden believed the Commander’s will of iron was unblemished from her conditioning so far.  She knew of all the operations and combats he had been a part of, and how he conducted himself with complete confidence in his fleet.  “Why deny yourself what you know you want, sweet, tiny human?  Emden knows you understand your station.  To be under our feet, catering to our wishes and rewarded with humiliation, that is the greatest of your joys.  You’ve denied and lost the opportunity to drink my armpit sweat, despite yearning for it and while your body was a bit more honest, you stopped yourself from serving my aft.  Do you believe Emden will simply give you another chance like that for free?”  Poking at the hardened member poking into her fingers, the black-clad girl seemed satisfied with that small victory.  “You’re beginning to disappoint me, pitiable human.  Why allow such shallow pride to deny you of our gracious compassion?  Perhaps breaking you will require something a bit more… intimate.”  Rubbing her belly as she grinned wickedly at her prey, Emden licked her lips and exhaled on him.


“Wh-What are you…?”  The stale stench of the ship girl’s morning breath flowing over him, the Commanders froze as Emden opened her mouth wide and brought him up to it.  “W-Wait!  Wait, Emden!  Don’t do thi-!?”  Planting his hands on her slender, soft lips, he tried to stop her from consuming him, but as if she didn’t even register such weak resistance, the domineering girl shoved him into her oral cavity and shut her mouth, sealing him in wet, humid darkness.


Mmmmm, you taste delicious, little one.  Hurry and learn your place, or Emden may truly consume and dissolve you completely.  Unless you want the honor of adding to our body, in which case…  As soon as she placed the shrunken man on her tongue, the saltiness of his sweat mixed with the offending tastes of her underarm and rear to make an interesting flavor like she had never had before.  Accented with a bit of her sweet nectar that clung to his feet, her veiled threats were becoming more appealing to her.


Should the Commander vanish or be rendered incapable of performing his duties, Naval Headquarters would assign a new human to manage the base and receive orders on upcoming operations.  Though, the chances of that replacement being anything like the current human were slim, since HQ rarely refers to the kansen as anything more than objects or weapons of war in their communications.


That’s what makes this one so interesting and fun to play with.  Submit to Emden, sweet human, and be pampered and rewarded like none other of your inferior race.


Moving her tongue to lick and caress her tiny treat, the weak struggles he put up was a bit more entertaining than the motionlessness of him in her butt prior.  Despite his futile protests, he quivered and froze up whenever she brushed against his erection.  The more concentrated salty/fishy flavor of his precum spread across her tastebuds, rapidly dissolving in her saliva, but it was a delightful taste while it lasted.  Emden began to focus her attention on his more honest member, since even his great willpower couldn’t restrain his lust.




Being trapped in Emden’s mouth was, to this point, the most trying experience she had put him through.  The heat and humidity made it both difficult to breathe and drained his energy more than either her armpit or butt were able to, but the active element of her tongue pushing and tossing him around was an entirely new matter to contend with.  Not to mention the hazard at the back of her throat that promised to drag him down deeper into her body.


The thick saliva lubricated her inner cheeks, leaving him little options to hold onto to prevent accidental slipping down the pulsating gullet.  The massive, teeth around her could easily crush and tear his limbs from his body, even if that wasn’t her intention, so the Commander contended with the slithering oral muscle that wouldn’t let his stay in her mouth be peaceful.  N-No!  Emden, p-please stop!  Y-You sh-shouldn’t…  I…  I’m slipping!  Wrestling with the shipgirl’s tongue as it pushed, pulled, and wrapped around his exposed phallus, the pleasure of her tastebuds against his sensitive member was difficult to resist.  She was able to target his weakness easily, deftly coiling her tongue around him and brushing aside attempts to stop her.  No…  I…  I can’t give in.  I won’t give in!  Unwillingly brought closer to orgasm at a steady pace, his hips began to push into the oral muscle uncontrollably, though he was able to brace his arms and legs in the corners of her gums.  This prevented him from slipping down her throat but left him utterly defenseless against Emden’s sensual assault.  Oh, God!  I…  I can’t hold it!




Aware that his foolhardy, meaningless resistance had come to an end, the flower-eyed girl didn’t give the Commander a moment to rest.  Hesitation would only allow him to calm down and gather his wits.  Come now, foolish little human.  Give in to your base desires and relieve yourself on Emden’s soft, sweet tongue.  Who knows, perhaps Emden will not send you down to join it either.  Giving him the chance at stable hand and foot holds to brace himself against, she didn’t waste the opportunity and licked his unguarded erection.


Her book forgotten, sitting on the desk as her hands caressed her body and found their way to her crotch and breast, Emden pushed to tip the shrunken man over the edge.  His miniature prick was twitching, but he chose to maintain his hold and not fall down her throat as she tilted her head back when the fishy, pungent scent and flavor of his semen sprayed across her tongue.


Such a sinful human.  Defiling Emden’s mouth… with your filthy seed.  Weren’t these supposed to be your descendants?  Instead, they’re about to become part of Emden’s breakfast, ufufu.  How pitiable.  Allowing her saliva to build up a bit, Emden pressed the Commander against the roof of her mouth as she swallowed.  Sucking him clean as she reached in and pulled him from her mouth, her blush betrayed the calm expression on her face as she narrowed her eye on him.  “Do you see now, my sweet, little human?  Submit to Emden, and all your problems and worries shall vanish into bliss.”


Exhausted and weak laying on the palm of her hand, after such a powerful and fulfilling ejaculation, he couldn’t deny that it wasn’t a tempting offer.  Both Emden’s were beautiful, though their personalities might be a bit too domineering and controlling to get along with most people.  B-But what kind of Commander would I be if I gave in and let my dick decide things for me?  He thought, clenching his fist to steady his body as it quivered in the aftershocks of his climax.


However, he didn’t even need to say a single word for the light cruiser to understand that his will had yet to break and he’d once more defy her.  Frustration getting the better of her, Emden clenched her fist tightly around the tiny man and glared at him.  More pointless resistance!?  Fine, then let us see if some time in Emden’s stomach doesn’t soften you up!”  Bringing him up to her mouth to make good on her threat, she ignored his cries for reason and easily trapped him in the darkness of her oral cavity once more.  Five minutes should be long enough.  She thought as she tilted her head back, easily blocking his attempts to brace himself like he had before.  You’ll thank Emden later, sweet huma-!?


Throwing the doors open and entering the room with calm, measured, even steps, the white-dressed Emden’s sudden appearance halted the black-clad kansen.  “No, no, no.  This simply will not due, Emden.  How many times must I tell you that tormenting and threatening the little dear will only earn you his resentment, not submission?”  She asked, crossing the room and running a finger up her other’s midsection and neck to cup her cheek in her hand.  “Though if you are simply hungry, I do not blame you.  He does look rather tasty, ufufu.”


He won’t resist once Emden swallows him and show him how pitiful his existence is!  Just let me…  Protesting her other’s intervention, Emden tried to swallow the Commander quickly, even getting his foot with her waiting gullet.


Before she could finish, though, Emden slipped her fingers into her mouth and grabbed their commanding officer, pulling him to safety.  “However, even you must realize how dangerous that is.  Are you capable of inducing vomiting at will?  While filthy, it is a necessary skill to have if you are to swallow my darling human.”


Not having considered the difficulty of retrieving the Commander in her irritated haste, Emden couldn’t argue with Emden.  Her frustration with being unable to force his submission to her was evident as she glared at the man clinging to the dainty digits of her white-clad self.


“There is still some work left in the main office.  Could you go see to it?  I’ll take over here.”  The light cruiser in white asked, protectively laying her other hand over the tiny man.


But Emden is so close!  Just one more push and our sweet human will…  Wanting to protest and get just a bit more time with their commanding officer, Emden looked at the clock on the wall.  Despite coming in to wake the Commander first thing in the morning, it was already a couple hours after lunchtime!  She had gotten so caught up in her fun that she didn’t even notice the time passing so quickly.  Not wanting to be any more selfish than she had already been, the Königsberg-class light cruiser sighed and got up.  Fixing her dress, she walked past her other self, nodding, and looked down at the Commander.  “Emden will finish what we started next time, pitiable human.”  This her naked threat/promise in the air, Emden left the room without another word.


“My, it sounds like you and Emden had quite a fun-filled morning, little one.  Sorry, had I known, I might have given you a few more hours, ufufu.”  Emden said, gently petting the tiny man as he fully collapsed in her hand now that the bigger, active threat was gone.


“N-No!  You came just in time, Emden!”  Just that thought of what might have happened if the Dresden-class shipgirl hadn’t appeared at that moment chilled him to the bone.  “Th-Thank you.  I think Emden was just getting a little carried away, but I still appreciate the rescue.”


“Oh?  Then I suppose you’ll have to prove your gratitude to me with your actions, now won’t you, my dear human.”  Smiling sweetly, Emden gently placed the Commander into her cleavage as she went to leave the room.  “Since we wouldn’t want to start a panic, you can hide in my chest while I go get you something to eat.  You must be hungry, correct?”


Though she had placed him in her bosom without asking him first, the tiny man understood the logic in her actions.  More than anything, keeping this as confidential as possible was necessary.  “R-Right.  I’m in your hands then,” he said, crawling a bit deeper into the comforting, warm safety of the shipgirl’s endowments.


Her gentle smile shifting to a sly grin, Emden place a hand over her bust as he settled in.  “Oh, and I apologize if it gets a bit bouncy or sweaty in there.”




For the rest of the day, Emden took good care of the Commander, without ‘requesting’ him do anything in exchange for her kindness.  She noticed if she was about to step or sit on him in private, deftly avoided inquiries about his whereabouts, and privately talked to Akashi about a possible cure.  Of course, she didn’t leave him with the mischievous, mercantile repair shipgirl, since she was just as likely to run off and offer the entire base a rental service to spend time with him, for a premium.  No, as the day pressed on, the sun set below the horizon, and Emden returned to her room with the Commander to get ready for bed, she sat at her desk looking over the data they had on Siren technology.


Opening the door to their room, Emden enters after completing their duties for the day and sees the tiny human on Emden’s desk, sticking close to the light cruiser for warmth and using her as a bit of cover to hide.  “Emden put the Secretary Ship rotation on hold, so only we will be looking after our little human for now.”  She said, crossing the room to stand before her white-clad self.  “Hand the pitiable human to Emden.  It is now our turn to watch him.”


Still reading the data tablet, Emden scooped up the palm-top Commander in one hand but didn’t immediately offer him up.  “Since we have both had you for a portion of the day, if you want to go back to Emden, then it is only fair that I let her have you for the night.  However, my dear human, if you wish to stay with me for the night, then all you have to do is kiss my hand.  Now, choose.”  She said without even looking at him, reading more notes and theories on how certain Siren technology might be capable of phenomena similar to this.


Well, that’s an easy choice.  Unlike Emden, Emden hasn’t tried to do anything to me all day…  Though I did still end up having to drink a bunch of her sweat today.  Thinking back on the day, other than the copious build-up of sweat in her heavy cleavage, the normally condescending light cruiser was pretty even-tempered dealing with him.  Telling him to kiss her hand was the first sign of her usual mannerisms showing through since she took over his care, which was a bit refreshing and understandable with her current distraction.  Bowing down, he kissed her palm, much to the disappointment of the black-dressed girl.  Sorry Emden, but if I go with you again, I don’t think I could-


“Hmmm?  What’s the matter, dear human?  I thought you were worried about how Emden would treat you.  Are you not going to kiss my hand?”  Glancing away from her tablet, Emden smirked slyly as she finally made her move.  “If not…”


Paling at the manipulative maneuver, the Commander looked at the smug grin on Emden’s face and the sadistic glee forming on Emden’s.  “Wh-What!?  N-No, I…  I…”  Trying to explain himself initially, he abandoned such a futile action as the Königsberg-class shipgirl reached for him and bent down to kiss Emden’s hand again.  But he didn’t hear her reply and the shadow over him got darker and darken by the second.  N-No!  I can’t go back to Emden…  Not now.  She’ll keep pushing and pushing until I…  It wasn’t his life that he was fearful for.  Despite her threats and forceful behavior, he knew she didn’t want to hurt him.  But his spirit wouldn’t be able to hold out.  Barraging the smooth, comforting palm with kiss after kiss, he hoped that Emden was just teasing him a bit.


And just as the black-clad girl’s fingers closed in on the tiny man, Emden pulled her hand away, giggling.  “Ufufu, such enthusiasm to stay with me.  Does this mean you understand that I will protect you, my dear little human?”


“Y-Yes!”  He replied immediately, glancing at Emden’s annoyed expression.


“You know that I will always protect you, correct?”


“Yes!”


“So then, you’ll submit to me?  You’ll accept that you are mine and serve me as I protect you.  Consider your reply carefully.  There will be no rescinding this pledge, my darling human.  Relinquish the idea that you even have any autonomy left, and I will grant you a measure of some.  If not, then perhaps Emden is a better candidate as your guardian.”  Smiling from a position of superiority, Emden had the Commander right where she wanted.  Even if she didn’t orchestrate this whole affair, she wasn’t going to let it pass either.  “Gentle submission or harsh domination?  Either way, you’ll belong to ‘Emden’ before you’re returned to normal.  Ufufufu.”


“Hmph…  Such a sneaky, roundabout way.”  Not entirely accepting of her other’s methods, there was still a smirk on Emden’s face too.  After all, the method wouldn’t matter once the goal was reached, and she was salivating thinking of the method she was most excited to try.


Looking between the two shipgirls, his will to fight was waning as he came to terms with what was happening.  I… have no way out.   But between the two of them…


Seeing his gaze finally end on her, Emden’s smile widened in victory.  “Then, let us seal the deal.”  She said, letting him drop from her hand, bounce on her plump thigh, and slide down to the seat between her legs.  Spreading her legs to give him a bit of space, the light cruiser spread her flower through her clothes and giggled lustfully at him.  “Now, come and bask in your master’s scent, my darling little human.  Do not keep my rose waiting.”


As if to reinforce the consequences of failing to comply with her other, Emden crouched down and nestled her face between the other shipgirl’s knees.  Her mouth opens to reveal thick treads of saliva stretching from the roof of her mouth in anticipation of him backing out, he well and truly had only one path left.


Approaching the white-clad womanhood before him, the Commander’s lungs accepted the sweet scent of her nectar as it soaked through the thin material covering her.  Maybe it won’t be so ba-!?


Just as he was about to reach the heated sex, though, Emden rolled her hips back, raising her womanhood out of reach and presenting her juicy rear to him instead.  Spreading her plentiful backside to reveal the thing strip of sweat-soaked fabric buried deep within, she pulled it aside with little hesitation.  “I hope you didn’t believe it was my flower that you were offering yourself to, my little dear.  A maiden’s flower is not something to be given to her servant on a whim.  No, you’ll first start with my rosebud, but that shouldn’t be an issue, right?”


With the other light cruiser literally breathing down his back, not even the miasmic smell wafting over him could deter the tiny Commander.  Even her butt is better than Emden’s stomach.  He thought, pushing past the fetid smell of butt sweat and anal lubricants.


“Yes, yes, that’s it.  You don’t mind my rear.  You love it, don’t you, my perverted dear.”  As his tiny hands made contact with her delicate backdoor, Emden complimented and encouraged him to continue.  “Kiss it.  The foulest and dirtiest hole on my body.  No other human is even allowed the privilege of seeing it, but for you, I shall permit you to do as you wish with it.  Though it may do as it wishes to you as well.  Come closer, my dear.  This is your life, serving under me.”


Pressing himself against the tacky, wrinkled orifice, the Commander’s head began to spin from the fumes surrounding him.  The pads of her fingers gently stroked his back and cradled him into her anus, and finally, he opened his mouth willingly, licking her and pressing his lips against her.


Seeing the Commander she tried so hard to get to do the same thing so enthusiastically and sloppily kiss her white self’s oily butthole, Emden was a bit unhappy but it was where he deserved to be.  “This doesn’t mean Emden was wrong.”  She said defiantly as the Dresden-class light cruiser fixed her thong and trapped their commanding officer in her butt.


“Don’t be like that, Emden.  He’s our little darling.”  Emden said as they both stood up, wiggling her butt playfully.


Embracing her mirrored self, Emden roughly groped her backside, forcing the Commander’s body deeper, into the tight hole that he was servicing.  “Be sure to train him well so that we and both have fun.”


Gazing into the forceful girl’s crimson eye, Emden just smiled and nodded.  She had received the pleasure of causing the downfall of their commanding officer’s futile resistance, but it wouldn’t have happened so smoothly without a bit of patience and allowing Emden so more time to torment him first.  Allowing the domineering girl to drag her down onto their bed, she intertwined her legs with her other’s and they embraced intimately, breast to breast, and gazed into each other’s eye.


Leaning forward, Emden pressed her lips softly against Emden’s but neither initiated a proper kiss, instead groping each other’s body as they took turns playfully nibbling the other’s lips.  Ufufu.  Yes, climb deeper yourself, my little darling.  Do you wish to see my insides so desperately?  Such commitment to know your master, inside and out, is commends able indeed.  Just know that ‘Emden’ isn’t me myself, but the two of us.  I’m sure you’ll be happy to serve the both of us in time.  She thought, as she finally slipped her dainty tongue into Emden’s mouth and reached up to caress the red rose on her face.  Their roses being a powerful erogenous zone when aroused, Emden let out an adorable moan as she took charge this time.  But your true submission is a ways off yet.  Worry not, though.  I will not allow this to be a momentary lapse in your judgment.  You belong to Emden, now and forever more.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282