- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Of course I’m back, why are you surprised?? Okay next up, Ariel! This chapter gets a bit rough so that’s my one and only warning mwahaha. Tags for this chapter are: crush (foot, thigh), violent, hard vore (super quick), slave, and butt smother

Ariel had survived dinner by the skin of her teeth. Bones ached, her head throbbed, and her arm was still broken. At some point she had passed out from sheer exhaustion. Step after step from the monolithic titan left her battered and bruised. As much as she hated to admit it, the bread her captor provided her with was one of the only things keeping her alive. The monotonous thud, pressure, and then swing of weightlessness continued for an eternity. It was about to happen again. Her row of toes pressed into Ariel’s body, practically molding her to the sweaty insole, then a rush forward. The force rolled her deeper to the meat of her sole. It was hot, steamy, and claustrophobic. Ariel tensed her body, expecting the crushing pressure once again. Only it never came. Light cracked in from above, blinding the Mini for several moments. The light poured in and it illuminated the underside of the giantess’ foot, delicate curves and a high arch that looked almost cute if it hadn’t been hammering away at her for hours. 


Her world rocked as the shoe that had dominated her night had been kicked off. She hit the cushioned insole hard and tumbled out onto the thick carpeted floor. Ignoring the pain, she scrambled to her feet and ran. Her legs trudged through the fibers of the carpet as she stole a glance up. The giantess was looking down but didn’t seem to react much, preoccupied with taking off her earring. If she noticed or cared about the Mini, she didn’t show it. Ariel was finally free. The cool air hit her sweat-shined skin, chilling her bones. Compared to the coal mine she was in, AC was below freezing. The goal was under the dresser. If she could get there, she’d be safely out of sight and be able to escape while the monster fell asleep.


-BOOM-


What seemed like hundreds of pounds of metal came crashing down in front of her. Ariel backpedaled and fell on her butt so the back didn’t stab her when it impacted. Before she could get up again the all too familiar shadow of an oppressive palm was upon her. It enveloped her and the earring in its grip. She pushed against the warm skin with all her might but it hardly mattered. By the time she thought of using the earring to poke her way out, they had both been unceremoniously dropped into a drawer. 


“Nice try maggot” Juni whispered so quietly Ariel could barely make it out. 


Before Ariel could get a word out, the drawer was shut, sealing her in darkness. That was fine. At least she was finally away from that disgusting sweaty foot. The soft thuds of her captor got quieter and quieter as she left. Ariel expected complete silence afterwards. But it wasn’t. Murmurs faded in and out in the darkness. They’d been masked by the giantess’s presence.


“W-who’s there?” Ariel asked, grasping the air for the sharp part of the earring to defend herself. “Back off!”


“It’s alright. Flora, get the light” a deep voice answered.


A moment later a crack sliced through the air, and a dim green light colored in the area. Ariel’s eyes adjusted quickly. The drawer itself was bigger than her studio apartment by several times over. Several Minis, at least 15, surrounded her. Green hues of lowlight danced off their sunken cheeks and hopeless eyes. That was the only uniform thing about them. Other than nakedness. There seemed to be vast ranges in size and age, though the youngest seemed to be around her age. Old, fit, fat, frail. Everything seemed accounted for. At a glance there seemed to be slightly more men than women. The light was emanating from a thin glowstick. The kind that could be bent to wrap around your wrist. A human wrist anyway. The Mini who had snapped it, Flora, had long hair dyed a pale pink. It looked ghastly and unkempt in the green glow. She avoided eye contact with Ariel.


“We were all taken by her,” the voice continued. It belonged to a man much taller than herself. He had to be slightly over 2 inches in human units. On the thinner side, with short brown hair. “I’m Sam. I was taken 5 days ago.”


Five days? That was bad. Just one had left her with a broken arm and a soreness that felt generational. Her body couldn’t keep that up for five days. No, she had to get out of here sooner. Much much sooner.


“We won’t hurt you,” he said. “We all just want to survive.”


Sam gestured around the room with his arms out wide. Ariel noticed she was holding onto the back of the earring tightly, pointed like a lance towards him. She let go, but stayed close by. She had no idea what these people were like. Most of them seemed to have lost interest in her by this point. Presumably back to what they were doing before she had dropped in. Most went back to small groups, whispering amongst themselves. Some leaned up against the side of the drawer in an attempt to find somewhere to sleep. Other than people, oversized eyeliner pencils, makeup brushes, and silos of nail polish were scattered across the space. 


“H-how long have the rest of you been here?” Ariel asked, scanning the faces around the drawer. “What’s the escape plan?”


This caused a commotion. A woman started crying. Numbers were called out: 7, 2, 4. Nothing in the double digits. Ariel herself was still having trouble remembering exactly how long it had been since she was taken. Her second question was met with a few disinterested glances and even some joyless chuckles. A voice in the crowd told her to shut the hell up. Ariel turned her head to locate it but they blended into the crowd. Flora, the Mini with the glowstick, started to leave, taking the light with her. Its green glow cast retreating shadows as she moved through scattered mazelike beauty products, deeper and deeper into the depths of the drawer.


“Hey, leave that here!” Ariel yelled after her. Attracting more scowls her way.


“Most of us haven’t been here longer than a week.” Sam answered, walking up to Ariel. “Come on, I can answer your questions somewhere else. I think most of us are trying to get any sleep we can.”


Ariel followed Sam through the junky drawer. It was deeper than she originally thought, with more people. Despite being one large room, there seemed to be several sections created by how the makeup products were scattered. A haphazard nail file could fence one small group from another. Factions of Minis had their own distinct territories. Ariel and Sam were stared down as they passed. Out of malice or fear she couldn’t tell. Though she thought it best not to speak. As they approached the back of the drawer, Sam turned a corner around a towering rectangular perfume bottle. The crest of the nozzle almost brushed the top of the drawer. She hesitated, but ultimately followed him. As she turned the corner, she was met with a somewhat secluded space. It was the back corner of the drawer, blocked off from the rest by the perfume bottle. The size of a small bedroom to her, with a stack of makeup pads in the far back corner. Flora sat on top with her legs crossed, glowstick weakly illuminating the space from under a pad. The height of the stack actually made her crane her neck up, as if addressing a princess. She looked down her nose at Ariel, disinterested. She waved to no reaction.


“Why are you the only one talking to me?” Ariel asked, turning to Sam.


“Some of the veterans don’t see a point in making friends with day ones” Sam answered. “There’s a high turnaround until the three or four day mark. Miss Juni decides if she wants to keep you by then.”


“You never said your name” Sam stated as he grabbed a used exfoliating round and placed it behind where Ariel came in. It created a door that did nothing except present the idea of seclusion. 


“Does it matter if we’re all going to get tortured to death anyways? Ow!” Ariel said. Her arm panged from the involuntary movement. “Why is everyone blocked off?”


He picked up a cotton swab and snapped it a few times over his knee. “Flora, go help her please” 


The girl hopped off the stack of fluffy makeup rounds and dug around for something behind it.


“I’m fine.” Ariel said, backing up a bit. Flora reappeared with a rubber band in her arms and a torn piece from the pad. “Just answer my questions.”


He sat down heavily with his legs out in front, leaning against the perfume. “No one trusts each other. Believe it or not, we’re not all best friends. We got here at different times from different circumstances. And there’s not a real consensus on how we should act about it.”


Ariel flinched a bit when Flora came up to her. Having a random naked woman right in front of her tended to do that. Flora was slightly taller. With much larger breasts and a generally slim figure. Despite some protests, she began to wrap Ariel’s arm in the strip of pad and stabilized it with the cotton swab stick and rubber band. Once Ariel was mostly sure everything was fine she addressed Sam while Flora worked.


“Isn’t it obvious?” Ariel said, still standing. “We need to find out how to escape! If we’re all working towards it we can gather information and find a time and opportunity where we can do it!”


Flora giggled but didn’t speak. Sam rubbed the back of his neck stressfully. “Yeah, I’m with ya. But it's not that easy. If someone finds out any information, they keep it to themselves and maybe their group. It's better to escape alone than with a big group that’ll slow you down or draw attention.”


She supposed that was true. But with how well her previous escape attempts worked, she was humble enough to know she needed all the help she could get. Information was the most valuable thing. When the giantess would be gone, when she’d be here. If she had any appointments. Ariel thought back to when she was saved from getting crushed by the clock hitting a certain time.


The makeshift cast was finished and Flora turned and went back to her plush throne, laying on her back and letting her hair spill off the side. Ariel thanked Flora to no response. Annoyed, she turned to address Sam. “I’m Ariel. So are you the leader?”


Sam laughed, “No, not at all. There isn’t really one. Each group pretty much has someone who wants to be in charge. A good amount of people listen to what I say though.” Ariel had noticed that. So far there hadn’t been a time where he said an order that wasn’t followed. 


“There’s got to be things we can use in here to escape or even fight back,” Ariel said, “Tell them to gather everything sharp so we can cut our way out tonight!”


“If there was something like that here the Mini that found it would already be gone,” Sam answered. “Besides, I tried to rally everyone before but like I said, most people don’t stay here very long. A lot of people who joined me were crushed or eaten already. On top of that, not everyone even wants to leave” 


“What? Who wouldn’t want to escape?”


Sam opened his mouth to respond when a powerful feminine moan echoed in through the vanity. The sound of sex got louder and squeaks of springs on the bed shamelessly overpowered the Mini’s conversation.


Ariel huffed “At least someone’s having fun.” 


While Minis like herself had to sit in tribal uncertainty, the giantess was pleasuring herself to her heart's content. Ariel’s scowl deepened when she noticed Flora. The pink haired girl had bit her lip and was rubbing her legs together sensually.


Sam noticed Ariel’s disapproval and shrugged sheepishly “You have to pick your battles Ariel,” 


“What the hell?” Ariel said, “But we’re right here! And that monster couldn’t have turned her on!”


“Y-you shouldn’t call her that,” Flora flushed with embarrassment, “Listening to goddess is always a treat…”


Ariel couldn’t believe the first time Flora had bothered to speak, this was the nonsense she had to say. She was starting to wish she’d stayed mute. The humiliation was too much for Ariel. Each booming moan, or bounce in pleasure she was forced to listen to only reminded her of her lowly position as a plaything for the giantess. The fact that some Mini even enjoyed it was insane. She turned to Sam, who was trying and failing to hide a growing erection with a cotton swab. 


“Are you serious?” Ariel gasped, “Both of you are disgusting!”


“I-I know,” Flora breathed. “I’m pathetic” That only seemed to encourage her.


“The hell with this,” Ariel said, getting up to leave.


“This isn’t my fault!” Sam called after her, “I’m just a guy and I’ve got woman moaning all around me!”


Ariel exited the perfume room to clear her head. She didn’t want to go very far. But she also didn’t want to stick around and listen to whatever else those two were going to do. Her exhaustion was getting the best of her and she ended up curling into a ball and sleeping just outside the room. The earthshaking sounds of sex rocking her to sleep.


The next morning she was treated to a standard day in the vanity. The light that shined through the top gap between the dresser and the drawer was enough once your eyes adjusted to the lowlight. The first thing she noticed were the walls and ceiling. Instead of typical wood, they were covered in a sturdy foam. Soundproofing. Even if they all yelled, she doubted it would make much of a commotion outside, if anything. There were just a handful of groups of three or four all together. Most people kept to themselves. Flora spent the day lounging in her bed. Ariel joined Sam as they scavenged for anything useful they could bring back. There were a lot of rules. They couldn’t take anything that wasn’t already opened. If Juni noticed there’d be punishment. They also couldn’t take anything claimed by another group. The earring she came in with had been taken by a rival group who used it as a ram, poking a hole near the top of the drawer. The hope was to create a gap big enough to shimmy out of. As they looked at the state of the other camps, she noticed that Flora seemed to be the only person with access to anything soft like the makeup pads, or light. 


“We should find more glowsticks” Ariel said as they walked. 


“There’s only one.” Sam said, “And it’s Flora’s.”


“What about when it runs out? Or if someone takes it?” She said, “She’s asleep right now, it would be too easy.”


“No one’s going to take it.” he said simply, “It’s Flora’s.”


Whatever. This was going in irritating circles. She needed to know more about him and their dynamic. “So did you get lucky last night?” 


“God I wish,” he said, sighing slightly. Much to Ariel’s annoyance. “Flora wouldn’t have sex with me… unless Miss Juni told her to.”


“What’s wrong with her anyways?” Ariel said. 


“Which one?” he laughed.


Later, several Minis came up to Sam during the day to ask to trade for supplies or just to chat. He even directed a few lurking Minis to stay away from their side of the dresser. They turned back without much of a fight when he mentioned his group member was resting.


“Your reign is stronger than I thought.” Ariel said. “How powerful is our group?”


“Numbers aren’t that important. Now we only have about 4 members, including you.” he said. “But we have a bit of an unfair advantage with–”


Suddenly, Ariel was thrown to the ground and blinded with the sudden momentum of the drawer getting pulled open. Minis ran and hid. Others shook their fist and cursed. It was almost a Juni free day. Almost. Sam crawled over to her and put his hands on her shoulders. His green eyes brimmed with concern.


“Just do what she says and call her whatever she wants.” he said seriously. “I need you to come back”


Ariel was plucked out of the conversation along with a handful of other Minis. She skidded onto the hard vanity roughly. There were three other women and three men. Ariel recognized one of them as Flora. Looking up, the giantess Juni was dressed casually. A simple orange tank top while her dark hair fell naturally past her bare shoulders. Ariel’s chest tightened at the sight of her. Being around those feet so long made Ariel forget they were actually attached to a person. Not just sentient torture devices just for her. Juni brushed a hair behind her ear but before she could speak- the doorbell rang. Given the circumstances it was hauntingly cutesy. 


“Stay.” the giantess sighed. Nothing more, nothing less. 


She rose to her terrible height and left the bedroom, leaving the door open behind her. The Minis scrambled to their feet and looked around at each other uneasily. The only one still on the ground was Flora. She sat on her knees with her hands in her lap, exactly where she fell. Not far from Ariel. Probably paralyzed with fear, poor thing. They heard some distant conversation but for the most part they were alone. A male Mini turned and sprinted to the chair, jumping off the table without a second thought. That injected others with the courage to dart off in whatever direction they could. Ariel was past blindly sprinting whenever she had the chance. Still, this was a perfect opportunity. Opening the drawer to help Sam crossed her mind but it dissipated just as quickly. It was too heavy. The best bet was to escape and get help afterwards. The chair to the floor probably wouldn’t kill her. 


“Y-you should stay,” Flora said, hastily grabbing her arm. The sudden motion jerked her but Ariel tore her arm free. She didn’t have time for this.


“Dammit!” Ariel said. “Don’t you want to escape?”


“Sorry…” Flora said, putting her hands back in her lap, ashamed. The conversation at the door was already ending. The demon's footfalls were getting clearer and clearer as she returned. There wasn’t enough time to get anywhere now. 


Juni returned with a small package under her arm. Ariel had a better view of her from this far away. Gray sweatpants cut off at the upper thigh hugged her supple hips. The orange spaghetti strap tank top looked visibly strained at the chest. She wore only one ankle sock. A simple silver toe ring gleamed in the distance from her singular barefoot. She stood in the doorway of the bedroom seemingly assessing the scene. The expression was difficult to read. Ariel knew aside from herself, it was just Flora and another few Minis scattered across the table. Though most others had at least found a hiding space, Ariel was out in the open thanks to Flora. Several Minis had jumped onto the chair but she wasn’t sure where they went from there, if anywhere. 


“Oops… I guess didn't train this batch yet…” Juni tossed the box to the bed and put her hand on her hip. She seemed deep in thought. A grin creeped across her face as a decision was made. “Oh well, hide and seek it is. Whoever loses, dies.”


Whoever loses dies. The words echoed around the heads of all the Minis in the room. Stranded in the middle of the carpet was Alex. He had been abducted a few days prior to Ariel. He didn’t even do anything wrong! He was the first ever mini bouncer hired on that street. The club was closing and he had to kick her and her friends out. After that it was nonstop torture or complete darkness. He didn’t give a damn about the politics inside the dresser either, he just wanted to go home. The second the giantess left he had launched himself off onto the cushioned stool. A distinctly musky smell rose from deep within the fibers of the cushion. The oppressive weight of two fat cheeks made sizable craters he had to crawl out of. A couple other Minis had followed him, but he didn’t care. Alex’s only goal was the door to freedom. 


When Juni had returned, he was only halfway to the door. He had massively overestimated how long she would spend away, and his own running speed. If he hadn’t been fueled exclusively by adrenaline and toe jam he probably could’ve gotten to cover at least. Still, if she was focused on the other Minis he could get past her. His legs burned with exertion but he kept on sprinting.


“Oh wow, found one already,” Juni smiled, coming towards his position. His heart sunk to his stomach. Thunderous footfalls made carpet fibers sway under Alex as she approached. Her voice bore down on him. “You’re not very good at this game huh?”


He didn’t stop running. He couldn’t even will himself to look up. Maybe she was talking to someone else. If she was distracted he could– 


-BOOM-


A bus in the shape of a foot rammed into his back. He gasped for air to little success. Rough carpet fibers were smothered against his face while the individual grooves of her toeprint etched red marks into his back. At this point he wasn’t aware of his own screaming. Just pain. Then the twisting started. The giantess spun her heel from side to side slowly. Friction erupted on his skin. What was once his largest organ had been rubbed raw in moments. Impossibly, the pressure increased. Several cracks happened in quick succession. There was a flash of pain and then- Nothing. 


“That's one,” Juni announced to the room. Giantess one, Minis zero. Though she did look annoyed at the growing red splotch on her carpet. “Now where are the rest of you disobedient mites?”


The ground vibrated with the mass of the giantess getting on all fours and stalked the carpet for more Minis. Meanwhile on the top of the vanity, Ariel was arguing with Flora.


“Get up, come on!” Ariel said, trying to pull Flora up from her kneeling position, who was surprisingly hard to budge. She wasn’t entirely sure why she bothered, but Sam really seemed to care about her. “She’s distracted we can at least find a place to hide”


“Goddess said stay,” Flora said pushing Ariel back, “The game is punishment for not staying.”


“Ugh so? And now she said hide and seek. If she finds you she’ll kill you!” Ariel reasoned pointing towards her. Juni’s back was towards them. Her back arched and the Mini’s saw her sizable butt wiggle several stories in the air. The giantess must’ve found someone under the bed and was reaching for the poor Mini. They could make out a red splotch on her wrinkled bare sole.


“So don’t hide.” Flora crossed her arms. “Goddess will crush anyone who plays. I’m not playing.”


Just don’t hide. Was it that simple? If you don’t hide you can’t be found. She supposed that was true. It was just semantics though. What would stop her from crushing them simply because they refused to play? Finding reason in a sociopath's line of thinking was giving her a headache. It was impossible and frankly Ariel wasn’t willing to take that chance. She started to turn. But at the same time, nothing she’d tried worked. The unfair advantage Sam mentioned… “How do you know you’re right?”


“I’m still alive,” she answered simply.


While Ariel wrestled with her decision, the two Minis who had made it under the bed had much simpler choices. They had been taken about a week ago, together when they were out on a date. One of them had made an offhand comment about how freaky it was seeing a mixed size couple. Next thing they knew they were being stuffed in her back pocket. They argued about who’s fault it was while they ran, holding hands. Dust hung in the air as a thick fog. 


-thwoom-


A hand came down with murderous intent. The slap came out as a muffled thud. The sudden air pressure from the impact flung him to his back and his girlfriend slipped from his grip. She screamed out and tried to lift up. But it was no use. They reached out for each other. Only he was too slow. The hand retreated as quickly as it came, dragging his girlfriend in its clutches. In the split second the scene took place, he noticed a beautiful engagement ring adorned on the demon’s manicured finger. A plume of dust was left in its wake for him to cough on.


“Gross you’re all dusty” Juni complained, bringing the girlfriend up to her face and blowing her off. “I think you’re past the five second rule”


The Mini woman’s ears were still ringing from the slap. Then gale force winds assaulted her other senses. She was dropped onto the giantess' thighs where she rolled pathetically to the middle. Juni repositioned herself so she sat with her legs out in front of her. The pillars of powerful leg muscle rubbed the little woman back and forth. Pressure from all sides suffocated her as she sunk deeper and deeper into the thigh gap. Or at least where the thigh gap would’ve been if her legs weren’t so tantalizingly thick. Light was fading and her head dunked under, officially sealed from the outside world. The Mini boyfriend raced out from under the bed to see his girlfriend being smothered by massive legs. 


“P-please let her go!” He yelled, pounding his fists into her supple thigh. “We’re sorry we’ll do anything–”


“Beg.” she ordered. “Worship my feet and beg for her life.”


“Of c-course!” he sprinted down the length of her leg beside him until he reached her feet. The socked foot made his nose wrinkle. From his position he could see the underside of the cotton, obviously discolored around the ball of the foot and toe pads. He moved on to the barefoot, which rested on the heel. High above him, her toes blocked overhead brightness. Rays of light were filtered through gaps in her digits. A fading red mark from the Mini before him loomed above. He threw himself to his knees and kissed her heel. The skin was more textured here, made thick from crushing countless Minis no doubt. Saltiness made him more thirsty as it went on. In that moment he didn’t care. He licked, kissed, and rubbed every inch his insignificant body would allow. His tongue was starting to ache with exertion. All the while pleading with Juni– no, the goddess. “Please goddess! Spare her! We’ll worship your perfect feet for eternity. You’re so beautiful. Woah!”


Suddenly he fell forward. The foot had lifted high out of his range. The goddess crossed her ankles and stretched her legs into the air, flexing the monstrous thighs. A scissor hold? It would be a formidable hold for another human. Complete overkill for a Mini. “What, nooooo!!!!”


He didn’t even hear the crack or crunch. It was snuffed out under the hulking mass that was just her legs. The giantess let out a satisfied sigh as she opened her legs revealing a splattered mess on her inner thighs where his girlfriend used to be. “You monster!! You said you would let her go if I-”


“Wrong.” Juni said. “I never said I was sparing anyone. I found you, so you die. Don’t be a sore loser.”


With that her heel came down like a guillotine. It obliterated the boyfriend in an instant. The impact made a solid thump, but was otherwise unimpressive. With all the Minis on the ground disposed of, Juni made her way back to her vanity and sat down. Ready to look for Minis hiding on the tabletop.


Unfortunately the carnage wasn’t quite at an end. A Mini named Heather had been trying to work up the courage to jump off the stool after Alex and the couple. However, her fear of heights had outweighed her fear of sadistic giants. That was until a shadow was cast over her. The temperature would’ve dropped ten degrees if the colossus’ body didn’t radiate heat and power. Looking up, the planet-tier jiggling ass of Juni was hanging over her. The way the light had to peak around her butt highlighted each curve of her body. Her ass was eating a good portion of her shorts, creating a cavernous valley down the middle and hiking them up a bit. The bottom of her butt peaked out from under the fabric, ready to burst through the seams at any moment. A drop of sweat dripped from Susan’s brow. Abandoning her fear she booked it towards the end of the seat. Hopefully there would be space around the edge that wouldn’t be flattened. There wasn’t. Not that it mattered. By the time the meteor of Juni’s butt had collided with the stool, Susan was perfectly centered under just one massive cheek. Her ass and thighs bore down on the stool, leaving every centimeter of it covered by her form.


“Behind the concealer, ooh clever,” Juni teased, plucking a Mini from behind a cylinder of makeup product, oblivious to the Mini she was using as a cushion. Without much fanfare he was tossed into her waiting maw. Ariel watched in horror but didn’t say anything. She had decided on trusting Flora and stayed put out in the open. Juni had ignored the two so far but was starting to get intrigued. Her voice was mixed with the sound of the Mini thrashing around on her tongue. His screams came out short and choppy in the background of her more important dialogue. “I get that you’re small but you could at least try to hide. You don’t like this game, Pink?”


“I-I’m sorry goddess” Flora said, head down, her wild pink hair spilling on her lap, “you told us to stay so we… I’m worthless for not understanding. I’d like nothing more than to be devoured.”


-SMACK-


“I know.” Juni’s hand came down in a fraction of a second to slap Flora into the table. The giantess must’ve been holding back because as she lifted her hand, the girl wasn’t splattered. But she had turned beet red and sprawled out, unresponsive. 


The Mini from behind the concealer was still in her mouth. Juni chewed. Slow, agonizingly deliberate, and terrible until the crunch of bone slowly faded away. One gulp and the Mini in her mouth was no more. Ariel and Flora were the only ones left. Juni’s predatory glare scanned the terrified flock of two, pausing a moment to make eye contact with each of them. Ariel’s blood froze when it stopped on her. 


“This is new, Lefty.” Juni’s towering finger traced Ariel’s makeshift cast. She backed into the rest of her palm. Bladelike nails began to wrap around the Mini. “How are you supposed to learn if the punishment doesn’t stick?”


“B-back off!” Ariel panicked. The pressure grew around her other arm and she put two and two together. She was planning on breaking the other one. Tears welled up in her eyes. She should’ve ran. The stupid cast wasn’t even her idea, none of it was. It was.. “Help! Flora help!”


Pointless, yes, but she still wanted someone to blame. Whitehot pain grew and grew until–


“Hurt… me please, goddess,” Flora spoke up, her voice was raspy and disjointed from the slap. “That’s my fault too. I should have realized you would want her arm broken as long as possible. I’m so sorry.” There was silence. Ariel could hear her own heart beating in her chest as the nails just paused, ready to dig in. 


“Apology accepted,” Juni said finally, rolling her eyes. The massive hand repositioned itself.


“Tha– aaa!!” One moment she was standing. The next she wasn't.


Ariel was flicked. She tumbled off the vanity and freefell to the ground. Any wind that was in her lungs was still up on the dresser. The impact alone almost caused her to black out. Her arm was saved but at what cost. As her body flailed through the air, wind whistled by her. She smacked into the carpeted floor, where she lay stunned for several moments. Alive and miraculously unbroken, more broken anyways. The taste of blood entered her lip. Her nose was bleeding. Nevermind.


“Well, not yet haha” Juni laughed “You really flew huh? Still alive? You better be. I heard Minis are great at taking fall damage. Next up is…”


A comet rocketed by her as another Mini was flicked to the ground. They screamed and crashed into the carpet in a daze. The carpet morphed into a warzone. Ariel ducked and ran as Mini after Mini was fired down like artillery. Where were they coming from? Everyone else had already been wiped out. Groans of agony rose up around her as they came to. Cracked ribs, bloody noses, and unfathomable amounts of bruises were all accounted for. In the background of the chaos was laughter. Only three others were flicked. It felt like infinitely more. Juni’s giggles permeated the air casting a depressing fog of humiliation. It was all just a game. Something to pass the time.


The barrage stopped and she was able to get her bearings. They hadn’t actually gone that far. The vanity was still the closest monolith of furniture. A few football fields away was the underhang of her bed frame. Tauntingly, on the horizon, was the wide open bedroom door. Truly the only thing keeping them trapped was the warden. Speaking of, Juni was sitting legs crossed with the vanity drawer pulled open. It hit her that’s where the cannonfire had come from, she’d taken out more Minis just to amuse her. Dangling in her grip was Flora. Two pincerlike fingers gripped her head. Ariel watched in horror as her thin body thrashed in the hold, while her hands clawed at the giantess fingers. 


“Ooh fighting back? Lefty, you're such a bad influence on her. But I gotta admit I’m kinda into it.” she laughed. “Okay well looks like I won that game, now who’s ready for round two?”

Chapter End Notes:

She's really never satisfied with just one round is she? Hope you all enjoyed this ch, I almost named it Unfair Advantage so many times. Anyways next time we're continuing with Ariel and friends. Thank you all for reading, it means the most :)