- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi hi! I've been into gts stuff for a while so I decided it's about time I contributed something. Please give it a read and lmk what you think. I'll try to update once a week (or at least every other), ty!

I'll update the tags as they happen in the story. I plan on touching on almost everything at some point (with warnings at the top of each chapter for more uhh intense stuff)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome! This is the first chapter of a potentially 10+ chapter long story. May start slow but good things come to those who wait :)

Warmth. It surrounded his entire being as he began to regain consciousness. He squinted his eyes open slowly. Rays of morning sun peaked between the massive columns of flesh, blocking him from the outside world. It took him a moment in his grogginess to recognize them as fingers. This part always took some getting used to. His girlfriend’s hand was draped over him, curled slightly not to pin him, but to shield. 


Deep methodical breathing told him she was nowhere near waking. Not exactly surprising given her track record. She’d sleep till noon if you let her. He wasn’t small enough to stand under her hand, so his small frame began to army crawl out from under her grasp. His forearms sunk into the mattress a bit as he went. 


As creepy as it sounds he really did like watching her sleep. He stood up and turned to her. Her massive face took up all of his immediate vision. Full lips the size of his body were slightly open, giving him a glimpse of the cavern inside. He looked down and took it all in. Her body rose and fell gently in her slumber. Covered in just bedsheets and an oversized anime t-shirt he hadn’t watched. He sat crisscrossed on the pillow and admired her. Sometimes she seemed like more of an expansive landscape than just another person. It was equally frightening and arousing.


If it wasn’t obvious by now his girlfriend, Juni, was quite a bit larger than him. As a Mini himself, Micha knew this was to be expected. As most humans fell between 5 and 6 feet tall, most Minis fell between 1 and 2 inches tall. With some exceptions on each end, just like humans. And today was a special day.


“Mhm..” a tired moan shook him from his thoughts. The sound reverberated strongly across his little form. She woke slowly, scrunching her hand closed. If he were still there he would’ve been effectively trapped. 


“Good Morning, sweetie” he placed his teeny palm on her forehead and patted it gently. Already anticipating the sass he was about to get.


“Mhmm no such thing..” she groaned but accepted the love all the same. Juni was absolutely surreal from this angle. Her large eyes, as big as boulders, were actually looking up at him. He wondered if she secretly preferred it this way. She told him he was the first Mini she had ever dated. Which was definitely unnerving at first. But now she was so serene. He estimated about 30 more seconds of submissiveness before she decided it was too sappy. He was pretty close. They laid there in each other’s company for a few more moments before she sat up in bed. The movement caused the springs to creak a bit and shift his world around. He quickly lost his balance on the pillow and tumbled into the indent her head made throughout the night. The crater smelled like her cocoa butter shampoo. He didn’t have much time to appreciate it before her fingers expertly scooped under his arms and lifted him to her face. No matter how many times she did it, the meteoritic rise to her level was still a bit daunting. Not to mention her suddenly stern face staring down at him. “Micha, do you know what day it is?”


He absolutely knew, but he wanted to have a little fun first. As he hung from her grasp he rubbed his chin dramatically “Hmm, not sure. Only the first day I dated the love of my life… Tuesday?”


Her cute giggle permeated the air as she rolled her eyes. She brought him close and pressed her lips against him. The warm soft pillows filled his vision before it went dark and all he could feel was their embrace. He spread his arms and let them sink into the kiss. It was quick enough, but when she pulled him away his boxers were completely soaked in her saliva. 


“You’re annoying. Happy anniversary shrimp”


“Happy anniversary- wait shrimp??”


“You’re saying you’re not?” She laughed her warm good natured chuckle and placed him down on the dresser. 


“You’re lucky it’s our anniversary,” he teased while he walked to his temporary room.


“Haha yeah I really dodged a bullet there,” she called from out of his line of sight. He just chuckled and shook his head. 


His temporary room was not very elegant. It was just a shoebox that she left open and cut an opening on. In the corner was a stack of portable tissues to use as a mattress. But she insisted on holding him in her sleep so he never got to try it out. He hadn’t moved in for sure yet. This was their test run to see if it would even work. Obviously she couldn’t move in with him. He opened his suitcase and pulled out a towel, wiping his face dry. He was so glad he brought it this time. Living with a human was… wet to say the least. He stripped and tossed his saliva soaked boxers to the size.


He heard the water beginning to run and she called from the bathroom. “Do we still have that thing later?”


“Yes! Reservations tonight and before that there’s something else. Wear shoes you can actually walk in this time!” 


He called as loud as he could. His voice typically carried but with the water running he really had to project. Luckily he still had his morning voice so it wasn’t as mouselike as it could’ve been. Hopefully she heard him. 


As she showered he called the restaurant to confirm their reservation and his special request for the end of the night. The butterflies in his stomach were frantic. It was a human saying he had recently picked up, even though it didn’t make much sense to him. 


The plan would be to have a picnic in the park overlooking their favorite local lake, then they would split for a few hours so he could get everything ready, and he would pick her up from her place that night for dinner. It was perfect, her favorite local pianist was set to play there too. A sudden shadow cast over him.


“Oops I almost forgot my favorite loofah” his girlfriend's open palm was all he saw before he was snatched out of his thoughts. 


“These nicknames are getting way out of hand!” 


“Oh hush you love it”


She cradled him in her open palm with her fingers curled in protectively. He held on to one for balance. The tremors her footfalls made was something he was almost accustomed to. He didn’t immediately fall over this time at least.


“Quick shower this time, this stuff is time sensitive today” he reminded. 


She just waved her hand dismissively “You worry too much”


As she strode into the bathroom, the mirror was already beginning to fog up but he still got a glimpse of her. It was striking to see her dwarf him so casually. This was one of the few times he could see her completely, and it was always a lot to take in. Her wide hips could’ve fit several Mini complexes and then tapered a bit before the massive swell of her chest. Her free hand cupped a breast, letting the excess spill from her grasp and using her thumb to tease herself. Suddenly the elevator he was on began to rise. As he looked up, the overhang of her breasts got closer and closer. He half expected her to press him against her underboob but at the last second she overtook them and continued. She eyed him through the mirror, almost preditoraly, and whispered behind him.


“And it’s all for you” her warm breath so close to his skin made his hairs stand up. God it was exhilarating. He wasn’t ashamed to admit he went from normal to hopelessly aroused in an instant. Steam hung in the air and the intensity may have made him sweat in anticipation if it kept up much longer. She let out a soft moan from behind him and he felt her warm bottom lip against his back. “Do you want it?”


The view from the mirror made him forget how to speak for a moment. “Y-yes. God yes”


“Oh no!” she gasped, putting her palm to her cheek in an exaggerated expression. “I want to buuuut, there’s no time. Remember this stuff is time sensitive” 


“Well wait- you tease!” his face went red hot in embarrassment as she lowered him onto the shower ledge and stepped in herself. Water beaded off her skin and showered him in a much gentler fashion. 


“Who me? I’m just following your rules cutie” She squeezed a glob of soap above him and let it fall on him. 


The viscous glob weighed him down a considerable amount. As much as he wanted to protest, he was in no position to talk. He kept his eyes closed and rubbed the soap in the best he could but it was way too much. If he opened his mouth it would’ve been sanitized. He was whisked into the air by her familiar fingers. He had absolutely no sense of direction. All he would tell was that she was cleaning every inch of his body. This definitely wasn't her first time handling him. She had gotten so good at bathing him, she could manipulate his body between the fingers of just one hand so she could clean herself as well. At first this whole scenario worried him. She liked to keep her nails square cut and a bit long. They honestly looked like guiletinues. But she was always so gentle with him, his worries washed away with the dirt. 


Shortly after she switched from multitasking to focusing on cleaning herself. She was careful to keep his face in the open, and used his body as a loofah. She lathered him up in soap and rubbed him against her body, starting at her feet. His chest was used to massage her soles and she pulled his body gently between each one of her toes. After he was moved up the backs of her well trained calves and hamstrings. Though she wasn’t ripped by any means, she had built up some pretty powerful muscles from sports and the gym. She would always complain about how padded her thighs were, but he loved it. He was flipped onto his back and dragged up the inside of her thigh. She slowed a bit here, before ultimately skipping her crotch and washing it herself. The damn tease. He heard a soft giggle from above, no doubt mocking him. He was brought around to her butt. He kept his eyes closed for fear of soap, but the softness and general expanse gave it away. His body sunk in, welcomed by her ass. He wanted to stay forever but he felt himself being pulled away from the godly globes. But she was true to her word. It was a quick shower. Next thing he knew he was being rinsed off and placed on the bathroom counter.


“I didn’t think you’d be able to restrain yourself from manhalding me in there all day” He joked as he watched her turn the water off and tie a towel around her head, leaving the rest of her body naked. 


“I don’t want you to get all pruny. People may mistake you for a raisin” 


Rude. “I’m never going to win one of these am I?”


“Not with that attitude, now chop chop we’ve got a schedule to keep!” Apparently she wasn't going to let that go either.


She dried him off with a fresh towel much too large for him. He tumbled in the fabric jumble for a while before she determined he was clean enough and brought him back outside his shoebox apartment. 


They got ready somewhat quickly. He picked out shorts and a nice tank top for the picnic date. Among other Mini’s he really was a catch. Strong jawline, a good career, and enough muscular definition and confidence to wear a tank top out. Or even date a human. 


There were two strong knocks on the side of the shoebox, jostling him and everything else. She called out to him in her customer service voice “Finding everything okay in there sir?”


He took the bait and played along “Do you have shorts in a larger size? It’s pretty tight. Especially around the cro–”


She plucked her boyfriend up by the arm, “Okay okay, now i remember why we’ve never done a video. You suck at acting haha”


“Hey, I thought it was hot”


“You think everything is hot”


“Only everything you do” 


“You’re so corny, Micha,'' she laughed and held him at arms length to show off her outfit. And it didn’t disappoint. The yellow sunflower sundress was short, but tastefully so. And even though it was loose, it hugged her hips and chest the way both of them loved. The color complimented her caramel skin fantastically.


“You’re beau— are those shoes going to be okay?” His gaze followed the curve of her legs until he noticed she was wearing nothing but sandals.


“You could at least finish the compliment.” She rolled her eyes. “Besides it’s nothing a lil extra support can’t handle”


His face got hot in embarrassment “No way, I was so sore the next day”


“Booo” she lifted him and dumped him on the shirt pocket on her chest. She dabbled in sewing and it showed. She had become addicted to finding ways to put him on her clothing. 


The heat emitting from her body warmed him, but not enough to be uncomfortable. Still he was on a bit of a slope so he didn’t feel completely stable. The pocket reached up to his shoulders. As she strode outside he had to look up at her. The sun shone behind her head, illuminating a crown of rays behind her. Angelic.


Chapter End Notes:

Oh you made it, congrats! pt. 2 will be up next week.