- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As promised here's the next chapter! I'm thinking a regular Monday release, but we'll see how it goes haha

This chapter has similar tags as before with the addition of teasing, unaware, and breasts

The small home was in the outskirts of the city, so it was still a bit too far to walk. She climbed into the modest sedan and pulled out. He liked the view from her pocket, and this way he felt massive and powerful. The view humans got out of their vehicles was insane. So much space but so little vital information, especially on the ground. Most cars had “low zone” cameras that would pop up on the dash whenever extra movement was sensed, similar to backup cameras. You could also turn them on manually in a “mixed size area” or “low zone”. However, Juni’s old clunker had no such technology. 


“Left up here, and it’s a Mini neighborhood”


“Oh crap. I suck at those” 


That didn’t reassure him. “When are you going to get a car with a low zone sensor?”


“I forgot I have 30K just burning a hole in my pocket”. Juni turned the corner and entered the Mini neighborhood. Micha kept a watchful eye out of whatever mirrors he could see from her pocket. So far it was nothing but trees that lined the residential neighborhood. The only building he could see was the toll booth with the arm down. These tolls were common near Mini residences. Micha felt comforted by them. It assured him that they didn’t let just anyone drive though and make a mess. Juni slowed to a stop and rolled her window down.


“License and purpose?” A burly security guard asked as he half leaned out the window, arm outstretched. 


“Right, my wallet’s in my purse” Juni leaned over and passed it to him. Her tiny passenger got squished slightly with all the movement. “Oh and just passing through”


The guard looked thoroughly unimpressed. “Take the highway. Unless you have business with a Mini I can’t allow-”


“She’s with me! We were using my phone for directions” Micha stood as tall as he could in the pocket and waved his hands to get his attention. 


“Hm?” the guard squinted and his demeanor softened when he noticed the Mini. He flipped a switch inside his booth and the gate opened. “Sorry about that, go right ahead.”


They thanked him and went on their way. Once they were out of earshot, Juni smiled “Thanks for saving me, cops hate me”


“No problem, besides he’s just doing his job. I think there was a kidnapping here a while back”


“Oh wow, did they catch who did it?” She slowed down considerably and then—


“I’m not sur– oof!” Micha was flung out of the pocket and sent into a freefall as Juni slammed the brakes. Wind whipped his hair and he braced for impact. Luckily he landed on her lap somewhat harmlessly before he tumbled to where her thighs met. 


“Are you okay?? I’m so sorry about that,” Her worried face peaked over the looming swell of her breasts as she checked on him. 


“Ugh, yeah I’m alright… what happened?” He was much more frazzled than actually hurt. He rubbed his head as her massive hand scooped under him and lifted him up. She gave him a quick kiss and placed him snuggly at the top of her dress. A definite upgrade from the pocket. The softness enveloped him and he sunk into her cleavage a bit. 


“Some tiny idiot cut me off” She huffed, watching the toy sized car speed away.


This was one of the only times human cars and Mini vehicles ever had to interact. The main road turned into an oversized roundabout for human traffic, with Mini roads splitting off into the center. The center was where everything was built to Micha’s familiar schale. The Mini road went into the neighborhood while human cars were guided out of the way to allow for the sprawling landscape of Mini homes, stores, and community inside. The whole area was about the same size as a human sized track for track & field. Actually, this may have been converted from one. The main road used to cut straight through the community but it was way too dangerous. Simply hitting a curb could be disastrous for the Mini’s below. 


She drove around the roundabout and they quickly made it to their destination without flattening anything. The drive was uneventful save for a few kisses he planted on her skin. He loved the warmth her body gave off, mixed with the soft bounce of the ride. 


“Finally picnic time!” Juni hopped out of the car and stretched dramatically. This made Micha sink a bit deeper in her breasts. It was always a bit scary to have the soft walls close in on you, especially as it got darker and darker. But this didn’t last long, the sliver of light that came from above got brighter as her fingers gently scooped him out of her top. 


“I was gonna suffocate in there” he joked, leaning on her thumb dramatically.


“And you would’ve loved every minute of it haha” she slung the picnic basket over her shoulder and made her way to their spot. This wasn’t in the Mini community but it was close enough to be a mixed-size park. Which meant normal humans had the right of way, but they were strongly encouraged to watch their step. Juni paid only moderate attention to her surroundings. Several times Micha had to remind her that even if Minis saw her coming, there wasn’t always enough time to get out of the way. She would always apologize but to him she didn’t always seem to grasp the severity of the situation. 


When they got to their favorite spot, a grassy clearing overlooking the lake, he was a little disappointed. From his vantage point in her palm he could see a dark mass of his people. A few pockets of scattered Mini’s that had already claimed it. 


“Watch out!” he called up


“Hm? Oh my bad cuties” Juni stopped herself moments before a massacre. Her sandal clad foot hovered over the small group of people a moment longer than Micha liked before stepping to the side. The impact even made a few stagger. She put her free hand on the front of her dress to lean forward to address them. Micha just realized that it was to protect herself from any upskirt glances. 


 “I’m really sorry, I didn’t see you all down there” She apologized while Micha gave an apologetic smile.The crowd murmured a mix of annoyed shouts and shaking fists. They seemed unhurt. Physically anyway. It was always a blow to a Mini’s pride when they go unnoticed by humans. 


“Glad you guys are okay,” Micha called from her flat palm, “we’re gonna get going–”


“Pay attention big bitch!” a Mini man shouted.


Micha prepared to hop off her palm and fight but her fingers curled and blocked his path. He looked up at her but she just smiled and shook her head.


“Will do, thanks” She replied. If his words bothered her it didn’t show on her cheery face. “Could you do us a favor though? This big bitch is tired and you're kinda in our spot”


The man looked like he wanted to argue more but someone from his group took his arm and led him away. It was a good thing too because she wasted no time setting down the picnic basket and setting Micha down gently on top of it. While Juni busied herself laying out the towel he sat on the edge.


“Hey are you okay?” he called up “that guy was out of line”


“Well I did almost step on him so I get it. Besides I work in customer service, I’ve heard way worse” she laughed.


“How come I don't get any of that patience” he complained jokingly.


“Hmm maybe you haven't earned it. Now do you want to talk about some hangry stranger all day or what?


“You're right a hangry gf is more than enough”


He knew he was going to pay for that one as it left his lips. But it was too funny to keep to himself. She gave him a little smirk and then dropped down to her knees in front of the basket. The impact of her knees on the blanket actually made him loose a bit of balance. When he looked up again the sight made his mouth go dry. She loomed over him and the look in her eyes was almost predatory.


“Maybe you can solve my hunger problem…” she licked her lips and extended her hand towards him. 


She was kidding right? In the back of his mind he knew she was, but still. A primitive part of his brain told him he was in the presence of a predator. The shadow of her hand covered him– and then kept going, behind him to reach into the basket.


“God don't do that” he breathed as she pulled a sandwich from behind him and munched happily. She swallowed and he heard an audible gulp before she leaned down and pecked him on the head.


“Mwah, you deserved a lil scare” she broke a piece of her sandwich off and placed it on the basket. The rest of the picnic was amazing. They talked and joked almost nonstop. By the time she finished her meal she popped a mint and sucked on it, waiting on Micha who was still nibbling on the same piece she ripped off. 


To him it was the size of a basketball and awkwardly shaped. That was the one thing he forgot to do; pack his own lunch. Juni said buying Mini sized food was a scam since she could break off a piece. He couldn’t argue with that, but it wasn't any easier to eat. There was also quite a few.. distractions. It was midday so the sun was out in full force. During the conversation Juni had laid down on her stomach with her head propped up in her hand. This made her billboard sized face more or less even with his. She had also slipped off her sandals and kicked her feet behind her. Every so often he could catch a glimpse of her sole poking behind her head. 


“You’re not very hungry huh?” she teased, now chewing gum to replace the mint she swallowed. He could see the muscles in her jaw move behind her massive lips, just a few feet from his perspective in front of him. She raised her eyebrow “Hellooo?”


“Hm? Oh yeah, this is way more food than you think” Micha replied, shaking himself from his thoughts. But it was too late. A knowing smirk grew in front of him.


“Mhm” she agreed, spitting her gum out and putting it away “You wanna get inside?”


“Now??” his face went red hot and he looked around the vicinity. “What if someone thinks I'm in danger?”


“I guess they’ll just have to save you” she got closer and parted her lips slightly. A warm minty breeze rippled his clothes as her breath blew past him. “Get in.”


“Jesus…” he breathed. He was helplessly aroused by the same mouth he was unnerved by earlier. When it came to Juni he didn’t try to rationalize anything anymore. He just pulled off his tank and hopped in. 


His hand sunk into her plush lip, getting sticky with her lipstick. The idea was to climb in methodically but Juni must've had other plans. His whole world seemed to shift and now her mouth was directly below him and opened wide. She had tilted her head back and taken him with her. Her tongue came out and licked him off her lips and into the cavern below. He landed with a soft thud on her tongue. He could feel each taste bud against his bare back and legs as the cave around him rumbled in a satisfied moan. They had done this only once before, and he had been thinking about it ever since. Thick sticky saliva covered his form. Something about the warmth melted any of his apprehension away. He laid down on her tongue like a waterbed. It rippled under him and lifted him up. In the pitch darkness he could barely sense where everything was. He turned his face to the side as he was pressed to the roof of her mouth. The contrast from the soft tongue below and the firm mouth above was actually enjoyable. Then the pressure increased. A strong sucking force pulled him back while her pulsating tongue kept him in place. He squirmed and even let out a moan. His soaked pants began to slip past his waistline but there was nothing he could do. Suddenly they slipped off and tumbled down her throat with an echoing gulp. If he wasn’t so aroused he would've been scared at how easily it was swallowed. Now that his bare body was completely exposed and at her mercy even more. The suction stopped and he rolled around her tongue like the mints she was addicted to. He had no account for time or even which way was up. All he knew was that his cock rubbing against her wet rigged tongue was the best thing he felt in a while. When he inevitably came, it was drunk down almost instantly. A moment later a blinding light came from the side. He was so turned around he hadn’t noticed that was actually the front of her mouth. Her tongue extended and brought him outside, the cold air actually made him shiver. Two tree trunk sized fingers secured him and gently plucked him off and into her palm. 


“T-that was amazing” he wrapped his arms around himself in an attempt to warm up. Looking around, they weren’t in the park anymore. He was back in her car. “Wait, what time is it??”


“You taste amazing,” she lifted him and placed him on a small hand towel on the dash. Then she lifted the corners and began to dry his body. He never asked her to dry him off afterwards, it was kinda humiliating, but she always insisted. He knew better than to fight her on it “And relax we’re still on schedule sir. We’re at your mom’s house.” 


“My mom’s?” Micha shouted “No no no, Juni I’m naked!


“Hey you said picnic and then we would split before dinner right? I’m dropping you off”


“At my house!”


“Oohhh well it’s the same Mini neighborhood. I can't get much closer than this. Just walk the rest of the way and-”


“You ate my pants.”


He said it so plainly the two just looked at each other in silence a moment before falling into a fit of laughter. Once they had composed themselves a bit she reached into her purse and produced his tank top. The whole thing hung from just one finger as she presented it to him.


“Haha Okay okay, believe it or not that was an accident” Juni said “I just love your skin, I got carried away”


“I get it, with a catch like me it's hard to stay focused” he joked and pulled the top on. He looked down at his bare legs. “Still dont think I can go out just yet though”


“I wouldn’t complain” she said softly, not even attempting to hide herself staring at it. Her voice was even a bit shaky. Micha caught onto the hit quickly and once again started to take off his shirt. It never really stayed on for long.


“Think you can handle me this time?” He teased and started stretching. She nodded and spread her legs for him. Despite usually being a talker, she could get really quiet when she was turned on. He took a few steps back and hopped off the dash. Quite a jump for anyone his size, doing track and field was finally paying off. 


The wind whipped by him as he fell and he landed harmlessly in the dip of her dress. It bounced him like a trampoline a bit. He looked behind him to see Juni biting her lip in anticipation. He climbed out and slid down her thigh. She wasn’t wearing panties. He chuckled to himself, of course she wasn't. He rested his palm on her inner thigh and dragged it as he walked closer. The massive walls trembled slightly at his touch. The heat was getting incredible. As he approached he was again reminded that it was bigger than he was. He pressed his hand against the outside lip and kissed it softly. The powerful walls around him shook again. And he heard her exhale from above. Just as he was about to worship her-- he stopped and jogged out from under her dress.


“Too bad we don't have time for that!” He called up the familiar line from just outside the dress canopy. Her head was slumped to the side with her eyes closed, her signature pose when focusing on pleasure.


“God you're the worst..” she groaned 


“I had to get back at you for this morning” he replied as she picked him up 


“Ughh whatever shrimp” She rolled her eyes dramatically and opened the car door. 


“I’m gonna pay for this tomorrow arent I?”


“Why wait?” Juni smiled devilishly and deposited him on the ground outside the car. Naked. She waved his top far out of reach.


“Woah Juni come on!” He covered his privates and looked around. They were just outside the entrance to his Mini neighborhood, parked on the side of the road. There was no one around but it was still broad daylight! 


“Easy bb, you’re fine,” She giggled and blew a kiss sending clothing cascading down from above. The naked Mini had to run and grab the scattered garments to the sound of her laughter. There was his trusty tank and a pair of cargo pants he didn’t recognize. She half leaned out of the car to hear better “Now you’re picking me up tonight right Micha?”


He hastily grabbed the clothes and pulled them on. Upon closer inspection the pants definitely weren’t his. The waistband was tight and way too much of his ankles were showing. “Yeah, I’ve got it all sorted out. But where did you get these?”


“Oh work” She replied “It’s last season’s fall collection. We would’ve just tossed em so I grabbed a pair. Cute right?”


“Adorable. Maybe 3 sizes up next time though”


“Noted, I could’ve sworn you were a .32/.30” 


“Maybe when I was 14” Micha laughed “Thanks though”


“No problem. Tell you mom I said hi! Love ya pipsqueak” She blew him a kiss and closed the door.


He shook his head at the nickname and waved “Love you too, text me when you get home”


Micha hurried to the safety of the gate to allow the massive hunk of metal Juni was driving to back up before it drove out of sight. Once she was gone he made a beeline through the gate and into the neighborhood. Everything was going so smoothly, he just had to get back home, take a shower, and – a sudden imposing shadow loomed over him from behind…


Chapter End Notes:

Next week will be more action packed so get ready! Also don't be scared to leave a review, I'd love to hear what you all think, especially for my first big project, tyyy :)