- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Most spicy chapter to date. It’s been a while so basically Juni and Micha just got engaged and are enjoying their first night together as fiancés’. Tags for this one are gentle, couples, romantic, body exploration, breasts, butts, mouthplay, feet, insertion, oh and just straight up sex at one point haha

The ride back was uneventful. Or maybe it was. Micha spent the trip deep in his now fiance, Juni’s, cleavage. Comforting warmth surrounded him while bumps in the road bounced his body against the cushioned walls. The thud of her heartbeat thumped his entire body. It didn’t just thump, it reverberated through him. He felt more like an extension of her than his own person. Without context it would’ve been pretty unnerving for the Mini. He shook himself out of it. They were just boobs. And other parts of him definitely didn’t seem to mind. The pressure against his crotch was constant, warm, and pleasant. Which was great, but not great if he wanted to last all night. And knowing Juni… she wanted him all night. 


And if he was getting turned on, he set out to return the favor. From his position he couldn’t really tell which way he was going, but he’d find it eventually. Like a horny caver he crawled his way across her breast. The warmth and softness of her skin gave the impression of crawling across a heated waterbed. The cool fabric kept him close so slipping wasn’t much of a concern. He reached out and his palm sunk into the soft but firm skin. Pliable enough he could grab and turn anything into a hand or foothold. His entire enclosure jiggled as he heard a soft giggle from the outside.


“You can’t get to them in this dress,” she laughed. To Micha’s dismay she was right. There was silicon tape separating himself from the nipples he wanted to rub his face against. 


They made it back to Juni’s place. He could feel her rattling around in her purse for the keys. The rest was a blur. She dug him out from her chest and cupped him with a hand. She laid on kiss after kiss while Micha did his best to survive the onslaught. She kicked her shoes off and tossed Micha to the bed. Air blew past him as he tumbled and landed harmlessly on the mattress. The thick comforter accepted him happily. Once he got up, Juni was towering over him with her back turned. He saw the gleam of her earring fall to the floor and she bent down to retrieve it, presenting him with her blimp of an ass straining against the dress. She straightened back up and stored the earring out of sight inside her vanity on the far side of the room. The slow zip of a dress coming undone was the only sound in the room. Lowlight that came in from the window traced her outline and kept most of her dark. The curve of her hips, and a few details on her open backed dress was all he could see. Directly in front of him was her butt.


Just saying that would be underselling it a bit. Even compared to other humans it was noticeably large, proportionately so. There was a tantalizing curvature that would make anyone look. A combination of the gym, genetics, and eating whatever the hell she wanted created the twin globes that dominated his view. Far above, Juni slipped a dress strap off her shoulder looking down at him.


“You’re so sexy” Micha breathed while he took off his sport coat. 


“And you’re still dressed” The sound of fabric crumpling to the floor added to her point. Juni loomed over him in just panties and a bra at this point. Her poor lingerie seemed to be eaten alive by her ass at this point. She smacked it with a satisfying clap when she noticed Micha staring. He could almost see the jiggle in slow motion as the shockwave spread across her cheek. “Come on, don’t keep me waiting”


Not needing another que, he practically tore off his own clothes. In the distance he saw her powerful hamstrings tense as she lowered herself down. What little light that was left got snuffed out by her fat ass. Relative tons of her steamrolled onto his body, sinking him deep into the bed. The pressure here was intense but doable. He’d lost count the amount of times she’d sat on him. But through trial, error, and a few close calls, they found what worked. Then the grinding began. His monolithic fiancé began gyrating her hips slowly. The simple movement dragged Micha across the mattress, so much so he had no real sense of direction. All that was certain was that he loved it. The heat also grew during the commotion. He quickly realized where he was being led. The soft skin he had grown accustomed to traded for the silk panties. He was directly under her now. This part was humiliating but he knew it was her favorite. His arms were pinned to his side so all he could do was wiggle his body back and forth under her. She quivered above him with a soft moan and continued to grind into him. At this point he was nothing more than a means to an end. Several moments passed. Still, he didn’t typically stay under her this long. It was just foreplay. The lack of oxygen was starting to get to him. Any minute now she would lift up and they’d get into other things, like getting fully undressed for one. His mind started to prickle with lightheadedness.


“Mmm-mmuni!!” Micha’s voice was being smothered along with his body. She must’ve sensed his struggles, because shortly after light entered his world again. Micha caught his breath in the crater she created, sucking in gulps of air. She had taken off her bra while sitting on him, letting her impressive chest be free.


“Mmphf is not the safeword” Juni smiled as she rolled onto her back, causing him to tumble into her. She shimmied off her panties and dropped them on him. The gleam of an engagement ring was all she wore. “You’re lucky i'm so generous”


“Oof! I don’t think you even remember our safeword” he joked as he climbed out from the maze of panties and up her torso, settling above her navel.


“I think it’s just ‘Ahh Juni help!’ haha” she giggled, mocking Micha’s voice and putting her arms up. 


Before he could retort, Juni’s body shimmied under his, causing his knees to buckle at the sudden changes in his footing. When she finished she had propped her head up on the pillow giving Micha a perfect view of her face, no matter where he was on her body. Heat radiated up from her well moisturized skin under his feet. Across the landscape that was her body, the possibilities were endless. As much as he wanted to race down her navel and get to work, a certain mountain range was calling his attention. Each colossal breast jutted up into the horizon and spilled off the side of her chest slightly due to their size. His hands sunk into the soft flesh enough for him to create footholds as he began to climb. The trick was not to stay in any particular place too long. The skin was too smooth and the boob too bouncy to actually provide much support for his expedition. After scaling the two story tit, he had worked up a nice sheen of sweat but it was all worth it. Bumpy skin of her areola felt therapeutic under his feet. He threw himself down at her nipple and squeezed it in a bearhug. The mountaintop wobbled in response and was accompanied by a soft satisfied sigh from Juni. He kissed, caressed, and worked his way all around her growing nipple. It was one of his favorite parts of her to worship. Even fully erect he was significantly taller than it. As ridiculous as it sounds, it felt nice to fully dominate something. Even this tiny part of her. He gave it a nice hard slap. He saw Juni addressing her other nipple as he worked.


“Okay, ready to switch?” he said 


“Is this a front row seat of your long jump?” Juni asked as she removed her hand to give him a clear shot.


“Lucky you I usually charge extra for this,” He lowered himself into a perfect block start position. The best he could do given the unorthodox track anyway. The running stance had his legs staggered and arms outstretched in front of him like an olympic sprinter. When he pushed off, the jiggliness of her breast actually gave him a much longer stride. Only, much less control. The exaggerated stride made him feel like a man on the moon as he made his jump. Unfortunately it wasn't quite enough. He smacked into the side of her other breast and bounced off harmlessly, landing in a cushioned thump in her valley of cleavage. The ground rumbled under him with Juni’s laughter.


“Whomp whomp,” she chided, “I'm starting to get how you broke your leg”


“That was not a regulation track” he said smiling.


“Excuses excuses*” she said as a shadow cast over him.


An oppressive force smothered him into the breast he had just ricocheted off of. He’d been palmed by Juni. A simple but incredibly effective way to end the chatter. She kneaded him into her warm mammary and Micha spread his arms wide and accepted the embrace. He felt himself sinking deep into the indent his body made, as well as the thump of her heartbeat. One that was getting steadily faster he noticed. In the heat of the moment he could’ve sworn he could hear the rush of milk inside, but that was entirely his imagination and erection running wild. The skin around him got bumpier and he realized he was currently getting rubbed into her areola. Trapped between her palm and breast, heat had nowhere to go except to bore down on Micha. A muffled moan reverberated around him and he was being bounced around more vigorously. A not so subtle sign she started to touch herself. Seemingly distracted by herself, Micha was able to shimmy his way out from under her grip. The cool bedroom air in comparison hit his bareskin sharply. Turning back, he saw Juni smiling back at him with one eye open.


Hey… who let you out of there?” she breathed softly. He could see her arm moving in small little circles.


“I can’t let you have all the fun,” Micha launched himself from her breast onto the arm she was using. He heard a gentle giggle from Juni after the successful jump. The precarious appendage was plenty wide for him to walk, but the movement made him feel more like a tightrope walker. Her forearm especially. Each twitch and rub of her fingers on her pussy caused ripples of muscles on his jogging path. He stumbled a few times before he made it to her wrist. His cock throbbed as he breathed in the welcoming aroma of her pussy. He was met with a choice here. Knowing her, she’d already came once when he was getting smothered into the mammary mountain. She’d want her feet worshiped next. He hopped from her hand off to the side, landing safely on the massive expanse of her upper thigh. 


“Aw you really do love me huh?” she gently rubbed her clit and pulled her foot in once he reached her knee. The knee rose under him and presented itself as the sexiest slide on the planet. 


“You can’t cum again until I get back” he said “Makes things more interesting”


“Oh w-what… you’re bored?... haha” she managed between pants, chuckling weakly at her own joke.


“I just want as much time as possible to tend to you,” he replied. She blew a kiss at the air in confirmation, but she didn’t fully quit rubbing. She seemed content with edging herself until the end. He chuckled to himself and blew a kiss back before hopping down.


Micha slid down her shin with expert familiarity. He wouldn’t categorize himself as someone into feet, but it hardly mattered when they were attached to the most beautiful women ever. Plus Juni never seemed to get enough of it. He stumbled a bit before he caught his bearings after the ride down. Standing on top of her foot, he could smell the faint lavender lotion wafting around him. It was really an entirely different biome down here. As he quickly approached her toes he got down on all fours, planting kisses as he went. The tendons of her foot shifted under him as her toes wiggled in response. The smell of her lotion was still evident but it was getting overpowered the further down he went. The poor lavender scent couldn’t compete with five monstrous digits suffocated in heels all night. For a regular sized human it was probably barely noticeable. But his Mini nostrils didn’t have that luxury. Still, he pressed on. He hopped off the front onto the bed so he could face them head on. The big toe came up to about his chest and he caressed it lovingly. The skin was firm but giving. He continued to kiss as he shimmied his way into the gap between her big and second toe. The pressure against his torso was strong but not uncomfortable. He leaned his head down and kissed the soft skin inside. It was slightly salty and honestly a bit damp. A small soft mass brushed against his lips


He pulled his head back and sputtered “puhh, is this– bread? When was the last time u vacuumed– woah!”


A distinctly foot scented wind whipped his hair as he lost all sense of direction. When his head stopped spinning he realized she had lifted her leg up to the ceiling, while keeping him locked in a vice-grip by her powerful peds. From this position above her he got to see the entire expanse of her body. An opportunity he never took for granted. She rotated her leg slowly and flexed it. Her meaty thigh popped in the lowlight that seeped through the blinds. Despite this, most of her muscle was covered up by a healthy layer of plush fat that kept her overall appearance softer. Her thighs expanded into hips that could cover several Mini blocks. He was getting impossibly turned on now. It didn’t help that she cupped her breast, with a good portion of it spilling from her hand, and slowly thumbed at her nipple. Her other hand had snaked its way down her body. She let out a shaky sigh as she continued to finger herself. Micha began bucking his hips out of instinct. Admittedly the grooves of her toeprint grinding against him felt amazing. But he needed to be down there. He tapped her toe twice, like a wrestler tapping out. For all intensive purposes he was, he had no hope of getting free on his own. 


“Mhm, oh d-did you want something?” her voice was getting steadily wavier with lust. Even drowning in arousal, she never passed up an opportunity to tease him.


“I want you so bad, babe” he played along despite the humiliating experience.


“Beg.” Her half-closed lustful eyes seemed to stare through him. 


He paused, expecting it to turn into one of her jokes. But none came. He squirmed uncomfortably in her toes. “W-what?” 


“Beg for me. I want to hear my teeny fiance squeak and whimper my name” she said, voice breathy. Her back arched as she touched, refusing to cum. The grip around him tightened.


She was normally very into dirty talk, just going in a different direction this time he assured himself. An unusual chill ran down his spine, betraying his idea that this was just a roleplay she wanted to try out. Maybe they really should’ve hashed out that safeword. He kissed the toe beside him, the salty skin staining his lips. “Please uhm let me have you, Juni”


She blinked a few times and stopped touching herself. She leaned her head back and ran her fingers through her hair, breathing heavily. “Haha oh man… oops”


There was a freefall when her toes let him go. She caught him and then placed him gently on the mattress. Her body rolled over again so she was on all fours above him. “Is your big bad fiance being too aggressive?”


“Uhm not at all,” Micha said, face red, “Just caught off guard. I’m ready now–” 


“No shhh, it's okay” she said, raising her hand over him.


She had pinned his arms above his head while the other kept his legs in place. Two fingers had rendered him immobile and completely at his fiance’s mercy. His starfish positioning presented his erect cock, and the rest of him, to her. Her head came down slow, and she didn’t even bother moving the hair out of her face. The thick ropes of smooth wavy hair pooled around him, feeling like a canopy of sorts. Or his own personal curtain while she came down on him. Looking up, her predator-like gaze loomed over him. Hungry was the only way to describe it.


“Let me make it up to you.” she whispered. His heart pounded with primal fear and an equally powerful desire.


Her lips parted and the warm air trapped within pleasantly wafted over him. An upper lip the size of his body softly thumped against him, sinking his lower half deeper into the cushions. He felt a similar sensation happening near his ankles with her lower lip. It dragged its way up his thighs until both had met together with his dick hopelessly smothered between them. The stickiness of her lipstick and the incredible furnace within put his member in a personalized paradise. Then the sucking started. The vacuumlike force pulled his hips and torso into the air. If her fingers weren't still keeping his feet and arms in place on the bed, he would’ve been sucked inside like a string of spaghetti. Moans and whimpers of pure ecstasy escaped his lips. He was barely aware of it. His toes curled and his hands twisted under her domination with nowhere to go. His eyes could have rolled back and he would’ve had no idea.


A textured wet mass brushed over the tip of his dick and he practically came right then. Her tongue had joined in. It continued to brush back and forth adding to the overstimulation. After a few moments it must’ve decided it wanted more. It broke past her lips and rested on his balls. The mass had to weigh more than him several times over, but the pressure was never uncomfortable. It brought with it gallons of warm sticky saliva that dripped on his chest, legs, and face. He was forced to close his eyes as he was dunked in the deep end. The weight of the spit alone felt like another person had decided to lay on top of him. He sputtered a bit, realizing he would have to breathe sooner or later, squirming under her fingers. Her fingers didn’t let up but he felt the hot wet tastebuds of his captor lick up his body. It took with it most of the excess saliva, leaving him soaked in a much more manageable amount. As she lifted her head up, her dark hair ran down the front of her face. Giving her a wild unnerving appearance, but still ultimately sexy. Her tongue coming out and sliding along her row of teeth only added to this imagery. The pearly canines seemed even more prominent against her darkened features. 


“Sorry, I drool like a dog.” She brought her hand up to her mouth and licked off her fingers one by one. He caught a tendril of saliva connected between her fingers that glistened in the moonlight before getting consumed by her. Her throat contracted with an audible gulp. 


“Are you kidding? You know it's more fun sloppy.” He said, wiping his eyes. “Now lean back and get ready for me.”


He could see her physically struggling not to say something to ruin the moment. Miraculously she stayed quiet and obliged. Her mountain sized body sifted on the bed. The earthquake it caused sent Micha into a tumble as she adjusted herself for him. He climbed over the newly made ripples in the sheets to get closer. He summited the last hill and was met with his prize. Juni sat up at the head of the bed, one leg outstretched and the other foot flat on the mattress. She patted her thigh twice invitingly “ready for you”


The thighs before him rose into the sky. Towering hills that felt like walking between living canyon walls. He dragged his hand on the side of her inner thigh as he approached. Heat here was practically palpable. It carried with it a humidity and musk he was oh so familiar with. His dick practically twitched with each step he took. High above he saw his fiance, his angel, just breathing. The systematic breaths were long and slow in anticipation. Micha slapped his cheeks, psyching himself up, and sprinted towards her pussy. With all his strength he jumped up and grabbed onto her vulva. The hips surrounding him began to grind a bit while Juni let out a long slow sigh at his touch. The wet sticky surface wouldn’t allow him to stay long, so he squeezed and did a pull up so he could bury his face into the bean. He made out with it, using his tongue until he felt his fingers begin to slip. He continued until the juice she was producing became too much and he splashed back down onto the mattress. In one swift movement he wiped his eyes and went inside. 


If inside her mouth was a furnace, this deep inside her was volcanic. Slick malleable walls around him held his body tight but expanded if he applied enough pressure. There was no light, not that he needed any. He had a good sense of where all of her favorite spots were. He touched everything and everywhere. Pushing against the walls, rubbing his face against them, even kicking to create stimulation for her. Taking in the feedback from the ever changing and contracting walls. As well as the rumbling moans all around him. It really did feel more akin to being inside an active volcano than another person. The more he moved, the more lubrication he was forced to contend with. It coated his very being and large portions he gulped down.


Turbulence around him grew and grew.


She used to tie a string around him to take him out. But they had both settled into a more exciting way. Though if he didn’t touch her just right it wouldn’t work, but that was a risk he was willing to take.


The sound of rushing water rumbled in the distance and he knew it was time. He sucked in a deep breath before–


-SPLASH-


The impact of her orgasm hit him like a tsunami. Instantly he was washed along with her rushing juices like a whitewater adventure. Light hit his eyes and he was ejected from her pussy onto the mattress. The flood continued to cascade over him as he lay exhausted in the growing pond between her legs. He simply laid on his back and attempted to catch his breath. Exit via squirting was a success. He weakly raised his hand in a thumbs up.


A second later he was snatched up and rocketed up to her face. She brought him up so fast the rush of wind was the only noise he could pick up. He was cupped in both her hands with her approaching mouth dominating his view. Her tongue lashed out and vigorously licked every inch of his body in her palm. She then focused in on his groin. Hot air and warm saliva assaulted his senses, with her grooved tongue only amplifying the pleasure. It was over almost as soon as it started. Micha’s tiny body jerked and he came right onto her tongue. It was swallowed and drowned out with relative gallons of saliva going down her throat. 


Juni threw her head back and landed dramatically on a stack of pillows. Micha was deposited between her collarbone and breast, where he laid out completely drained. The two just enjoyed the afterglow. His own racing heart and pants were beginning to die down. He could feel Juni’s body rise and fall under him at a slightly elevated rate. He had no idea how long they had gone for, and he didn’t care. It was perfect. His heavy eyelids started to close. He let out a content sigh, excited to see what the morning would bring. “Goodni–”


“Ready for round two?”

Chapter End Notes:

If you forgot about this story, I get it. And if you’re new, welcome! Thanks for clicking either way!! I will finish this story no matter how long it takes lol. Most likely I will create a chunk of chapters and upload them weekly before taking a hiatus. Or not. I’m not great at plans. Anyways, next chapter we’re checking in on Ariel, who is probably still alive.